It has been a good experience living here at Lincoln apartment for the last 2 years. We have made some great friends here and enjoy the company of good neighbors.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s a great place to live. Every one at office are very helpful and have a lot of patience. They provide help as soon as possible. Thank you

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really nice apartment to stay with good neighborhood/location. Also the park is very useful for kids and that’s the main attraction in this community

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Its a great place!We like park the most.All ages can find friends here :) Grocery stores, schools are very near by.Summer is always wonderful here.Not even for a day we get bored as we have lot of gatherings during summer in the park.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Spacious and well maintained community.My kids love to play in parks everyday.Best to stay in if you love to be in a Indian community.Nearest to all Shops,Restaurants.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Love the community itself. It has an excellent leasing team, as well as, an excellent location. Everything and much more is just right around the corner.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I like how you have 2 pools . Also there are a lot of fields to play on . i also like the hammocks and the greenery. Its also really close to 7/11 and walmart

This community is good but lacking few amenities. Like gym is not renovated . I hope apartment leasing agents are looking at this post and may take take action based on this feedback.. but I dont think this will happen..Hope this might change..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Everything is good but service need to improve to resolve the maintenance issues, i recommand this community if anyone ask us suggestion about Lincoln.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This is really awesome. We are been here since 3 years. I like all amenities they have. Park, swimming pools, courts etc. Schools, groceries are very near to us.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome Management. Tia always tries to keep residents Happy.She care to give best and listen to concern Resident have and solve them as soon as possible

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I've loved living here so far. The staff has been so helpful through the move in process. My fiancee and I are so excited to live here and can easily see ourselves staying for quite a while!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Third year in the community and it feels comfy living here. The services are great and on time. Never had any complaints with the staff and they are very polite too. I have recommended few friends to move in and they do enjoy living in Lincoln.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The Lincoln Towne apartment is a great place to live Close to the mall & all your shopping needs this apartment Community has great rewards

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

My family really enjoying staying at Lincoln apartments. One of best and convenient location. Management responds on time for all requests and solves them in well.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

The community is so nice and friendly all the places are nearby and walk paths are awesome with lot of people and so great to stay here. Also the neighbors are so friendly

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good experience living here, big playground for the kids to spend all their energy. Close to shopping malls and theatres. Friendly staff..overall 5 stars!!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Really nice community all are friendly people as well as management lucky to stay here more than a year now its running hope so next lease also continues here neighbour are so helpful if we forgot anything they are knocking and telling me really surprised so thankfull..The service that is maintenance and all very quick now the app is also too good and easy to communicate..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

There are a lot of big fields and lots of play areas for kids to play in. The community has a lot of greenery and nice people. The two pools are a good spot to chill in when it is a hot day. Overall, it is a great place to live in!

My resident experience here at the lincoln at towne square apartments has been good so far my apartment is nice, the staff is nice, and the environment is nice.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It's a very good community... area and people are good... we are staying here from three years... we don't have any complaints about the community...

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was fun to live in Lincoln with shopping malls,schools nearby. Friendly neighborhood. Maintenance request handled very well. Happy to be a part of this amazing community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good experience with leasing team and they showed me Apartments and per my requirements. They are having good behavior and j am happy. Thanks

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lincoln residency was very good with eco friendly nature and pet friendly...it was in the center of Plano with all nearby shopping centers....all facilities are excellent in these apartments.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

This community is wonderful. We always feel safe, everything is well maintained, and the staff is extremely friendly. I like the neighborhood.