I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing view of mountains from the apartment. What I really like is it's very near to Walmart, Indian bazzar and many restaurant near by. I have never heard about the reward program from any other apartments. So thank you so much. And yes staying here is full of fun.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great apartment with lot of features. Best part is the 5 acre park which is the best feature I like about my apartment community. This is a good place for couples and family.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I love it here!! The apartments are very nice, the outside areas are very nice and up kept as well, and the maintenance department is very quick and efficient. We have had no major problems since living here at all.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We recently moved here. We really love this place. The park and playground is real big. The management people are very helpful and responsive.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Good community for kids and elders, spacious play area, pool and volleyball court. Reasonable price and ambience. 100% recommend this place to your friends

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

we have been living heer at Lincoln for last 2. 5years and it has been a very good experience both of us and our kids. the big park and playground give ample space for kids to play and ride.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It was very cool to stay here for 2 years nice neighbour even many resturants around us 24×7 walmart wow what a facility very nice management taking all complaints immediately.. Taking care of each and everything. What and all we need without our asking all are done in this management awesome service..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

I just renewed my lease for 4th year. I love the neighborhood fill with amber street lights. The beautiful parks and trees. I am super excited that soon with new fiber optic from AT&T that I can get Internet again. The office staff is so amazing. The maintenance team has amazing lead. Maintenance is getting better. Trash pick up team is new and still adjusting to it. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to call home.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It is a great experience of living here specially with kids , there are multiple parks, swimming pools and lot more to have fun. Great community.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Moved to the neighbourhood in June 2019. Experience with members at the Leasing Office was awesome! Special mention goes to Ashley, who had helped with all the information I needed. Living here is so peaceful. I specifically love the playgrounds with so many trees. A nice place with all the amenities.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

we had nice time having face painting with pizza. good team activity and nicely organized. apples are filled with choc sauce and kids enjoyed the fest

This is the best community in frisco I love this community and this will be perfect for indians and big park and best for kids and morning walk

Just signed another lease! The entire office staff was super and willing help! Maintenance is always quick to respond to requests and repair!!! Community is constantly being updated and improved :) Thanks Kate, Tia and Kayla!!!!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Lovely neighboorhood and walkable to major shopping places, restaurants, schools. Beautiful place with huge park and my experience with the leasing office to all the time good. Extremely happy to stay here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We like the way this community is built with lots of trees and space to sit and relax. The next factor I like the most is the way it is surrounded by all amenities.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Maintenance requests are acted soon. Apartments are little old. But I like the community overall. Good maintenance staff. Good gym and many pools

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Feeling awesome to stay as a resident in Lincoln Apartment..! Lincoln Park is the center of attraction to all of our residents and we can do waking and playing with kids which is too good to continue here.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Prompt and efficient service by the maintenance team. Neighbors are very friendly and helpful. It is a great community to live in! I would defi Italy recommend it to my friends.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Awesome community near by schools and parks kind of celebrates every thing with the community people and it’s nice to be part of lincoln community

It's place to live , Community service is good. Good neighborhood. Nice Park , near to all good shopping malls, schools and Hospitals , last but not least near to IT corridor in Plano and Frisco..

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Very friendly staff, I am having a good time staying here. Budget friendly apartments, secured mail service. Beautiful pool and nice gym Thank you 😊

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

LINCOLN AT TOWNE SQUARE is an amazing place to live! The apartments are great and the park is amazing for children to play and for adults to walk and relax. The pools are also a nice place to relax and enjoy with the whole family!

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

It’s really good experience staying in this community as it has good park an aspen space to enjoy the nature and for walking. Gym is also very good.

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

Great and vibrant community with all facilities available in walking distance. Current management is good and takes care of maintenance requests on time. Big park for kids to play

Reply from The Lincoln at Towne Square Apartments

We are living in this community, we liked the environment and it is so friendly. kids love their play area. It is accessible to all major highways and shops.