The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far the apartment itself and the community have been very nice and welcoming. Looking forward to my stay here. Hoping to utilize the pool and the grill soon.
It’s a great community and we absolutely love our apartment, but unfortunately the pool is not opening this year, which was a major reason for moving here.
My experience living in The Link at Aberdeen station is pretty much happy. You can get around easily with all the transportation. Amazing neighborhood!
Donna in the leasing office was seriously the best to work with. So happy I found The Link! So far everything in my apartment has been great and I'm enjoying living there.
Love the ease of access to the train. I have been here for two years with a great experience even during the lockdown “The Link” maintains and cleans regularly the public areas. The staff is wonderful and Andrews is one of the best maintenance guys!
I love living at The Link! Everyone here is friendly. The staff is helpful and attentive. As soon as we moved in, we knew we made the right choice!
Love it here. Quiet & clean for the most part. Friendly community with everyone keeping to themselves. My faves are all the gatherings held in the clubhouse, from Christmas parties to Halloween celebrations & just cause it’s Tuesday pizza parties. The Link has done me proud for the 20 months I’ve lived here, looking forward to the rest of my time here.
Love it here already. The staff has been so welcoming and helpful as well as answering all our questions. The move in process was super easy and accessible. Our neighbors are great too!
I love this place. The staff and maintenance are excellent. The building location is super convenient. The neighborhood is safe. Train could be loud but I don't mind it and it comes with the location.
Moved in a week ago and I absolutely love my new place. The staff was helpful and friendly and though I work to much I cant speak too much on the people in the community but I can say I am enjoying my little piece of paradise.