The Link at Aberdeen Station

4.7

4.7

So far everything at the link has been great. Especially with covid they’ve done an amazing job making residents feel safe. Highly recommend this place!
"a great place to call "home". The entire staff are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. A beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."
I’ve loved living at The Link. The apartments are beautiful, the location is central, and the amenities are top notch. Even better are the people here—the residents and staff are all so incredibly friendly!
I have enjoyed my time here at The Link. I do wish they would get some good vendors it at the restaurant locations, and sometimes the lack of storage in my apartment can be an issue, but overall I enjoy it here.
3 years at link majority of my time here has been great. Pros The Staff at the Link is nothing but great and very responsive to any questions or concerns. I have had very little issues with the apartment as well in regards to maintenance and the times I have Andrew has and continues to address them almost immediately. Cons BNE really needs to consider implementing a dedicated mail room for packages ASAP. There has been a number of times the walk in area in bld 1000 became a complete hazard with the increased volume of deliveries. BNE please look into charge point eVIP to include charging as part of being a resident with EV vehicles. I would also suggest 1 charging station is not enough for the multiple tenants owning EV vehicles.
I live living at The Link. They keep everything very nice and clean and the amenities are wonderful. I always feel very safe and well informed about what is happening in the community.
Really nice and clean facility with thick walls. Great place to live and work from. Everybody from staff to other tenants have been really nice. Just a really great community.
Great location. Quiet neighbors, working professionals. Everything is new and clean. The amenities are great, wish we could use the pool, but we can't bc of covid.
Besides the trains, it’s pretty much quiet but i also feel safe. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. And I love the fact that it’s pet friendly
It’s been a wonderful 2 years with the link. The management and maintenance teams are top notch, and you can’t get a better location to commuting.