We moved in 3 1/2 weeks ago and have had a great experience! Everyone has been kind and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and the finishes are really nice.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Apartments are spacious and modern. Only issue is the businesses below. Employees tend to hangout/smoke by side entrances which I don’t enjoy.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Still loving it! I love love love the new monthly events. They have been fun, and well done. The food has been really tasty. We have a great maintenance team. My husband and I are grateful that our first year married has been met with a great new living environment as well.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Beautiful apartments in a convenient location; easy commute to NYC. Facilities are well kept and maintained. Gym is adequate and a great value add for the price.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The overall experience here has been amazing. The apartment layout is spacious and clean. Everyone from management and maintenance all go above and beyond. Since moving in I can’t find one thing I don’t like so far. Best experience in apartment living by far.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The Link at Aberdeen has been a good experience so far. I've moved recently, in early November and I have have a good time so far, convenient location and nice quiet community.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very clean quite and very well Kept! The office is always having parties with food for everyone to hangout, very nice place to live :) aaaaa

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just moved in two days ago, and I am already loving it so far. The office staff are all very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to the future here at The Link

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great living experience! I love the dog park but wish It was based with grass instead of pebbles. Almost everyone in the community is super friendly as well

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Love the little community events they throw for the residents here and everyone in the office is very professional yet friendly at the same time!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The apartment is wonderful. If you live facing the train track it can be quite noisy when a train goes by. That that’s the price you pay for the great location next to the station. Amenities are awesome and the community is very well maintained. We love living here.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The LINK is a great place to live. It's an easy commute to New York and not too far to enjoy all the Jersey shore has to offer! Can we get peloton bikes in the gym?

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Absolutely love the place great location for anyone commuting into the city. The staff is great and amenities are a nice bonus. The complex is situated close to the Garden State Parkway which is great for travel. Only major issue if your are in building 1000 You will not be able to open your windows due to how loud the train is. I took the time to measure decibel range which spikes to over 85db!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Donna at the leasing office has been nothing but amazing! Thank you for all your hard work! The apartment so far has been great and so pretty and clean

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We love it here! Our neighbors are friendly, our apartment is lovely, love the trash valet, and the short distance to the train absolutely cannot be beat.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very great place so far, friendly neighbors. We really enjoy have long the valet garbage each night, and also find it very convenient being so close to the train station

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Everything that I’ve experienced since moving in has been great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the amenities are top notch and the apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

For being our first apartment, it has been nothing but a great experience. Everyone is so friendly from the leasing manager and all of them in the offices, to maintenance who is always around when you need them, to the residents who are so friendly. I locked myself out of my apartment, no phone just my dog and all I had to do was walk around to find one of the maintenance guys and it only took five minutes. We are lucky to have find this place to live and call home.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We love the link and the great management team. It's been an overall POSITIVE experience especially with this being our first (my wife and I) apartment after marriage. We love all the offers, amenities, and conveniences the Link offers.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Its amazing experience. Beautiful environment, friendly neighbours. Many activities: pool, gym, barbecue place, table games. And also apartments have very comfortable location.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Love the community and the staff is super accommodating. There were a few things that broke about a month in, but Andrew and his team are awesome!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We have Ants problem and discussing with others neighbors seems like it is pretty much there in other apartment also. I Can smell somebody smoking in building which they aren’t supposed to do.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Been living at The Link 5 days now and loving it! Maintenance and the Leasing office have been easily accessible to reach and helpful. Totally recommend living here!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far so good! Great staff! Complex has almost everything needed! Walls are thin, can hear neighbors above and adjacent. Parking for 1000 building gets tight

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far (2 weeks of living @Link/Aberdeen): Our leasing agent, Donna, was incredibly helpful and thorough. Our new home was exceptionally clean when we moved in which was a huge relief considering it was back to the grind on the Monday following our move in & any extra time spent having to do a deep clean would have been a major setback All of the amenity spaces are kept up with and stay clean throughout the week, we love the gym's cleanliness. The access to the NJT is fantastic and has made my commute into NYC as easy as it can be. Overall our living experience has been delightful.