The Link at Aberdeen Station

4.7

4.7

I enjoy living here. The residents are nice. But I wish the pool hours were better! It would be better if the pool opened earlier in the morning and stayed open later at night.
Overall we love our apartment, higher rating would be to upgrade the appliances to products that are more efficient and effective I.e the washer & dryer. Have the pool amenities open at more realistic hours of the day. As well having mainetnece power wash the balconies every couple of months the big problems outside are horrible to the point where it’s not enjoyable to sit on the balcony.
The leasing agents are super responsive and helpful. Any issues I have they fix right away. The maintenance folks go up and beyond to make sure I’m safe and everything is good.
This is a very nice and organized apartment complex. There are very big and open fields and a pool in the back of the club house. I really like the complex.
The lease sign up was very easy. I am glad to find this location. I just wish there were some things better explained in the beginning, and there are some defects in the apartment. However the whole place is awesome to live in. Wish it was cheaper though.
When I was looking for a temporary place to stay while our house is under renovation The Link is in the top 3 of my choices with the following criteria in mind — safety, privacy, neighborhood, accessibility to work. At first I was a little bit hesitant because of its close proximity to the train station & how & whats the noise level with this as I work nights. It turned out that the train even while blowing its horn is tolerable.
We like living here a lot. It’s a great place to be with our family, location is great. We like living in Aberdeen and in Monmouth County. It’s a good location by the train station and close to the parkway.
We're going on three years with The Link and no complaints! The maintenance staff is kind and efficient. Christine and the Team are always helpful. As a resident, we are communicated with which is key. We are very pleased with our time here.
I have loved living here! The staff are very friendly and I love that they provide community activities (virtually during covid too). The staff sends community updates regularly so you're not left questioning what's going on with certain community incidents or service changes. I also love the people on the apartment community, everyone seems respectful of each other (ie. Animal waste is picked up, the halls are quiet, I don't hear food steps in rooms above me, the shared spaces are always clean). Love the convenience to the train I have to take into the city everyday. Overall, my favorite place I've lived in :)
Easy move in! No problems. Management was very helpful! Apartment was clean and as expected. Questions were quickly answered and quickly. Management is very accessible and pleasant!