Great community to live in always clean and smells great when I walk into the community my neighbors are quiet and it’s pet friendly. No complains since moving in

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Place is so professional. We really enjoy all the immenitites and all of the retail spots. The gym is clean and lounge does the job. The place is spot on

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

My husband and I love living at the Link! The residents are friendly, staff is amazing and they are always keeping everyone informed about what's happening on the complex! The Link always has great events for the residents throughout the year! I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone I speak to.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The Link at Aberdeen is a beautiful, new apartment community! Love all the amenities, the nearby train station, and new shops opening up downstairs. Makes moving to cold New Jersey so much more bearable.

Not all the residents are friendly. They complain on small things and are not adjusting. We should live in a place with love and harmony. No activities for kids. No parks no slides.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We love our apartment. It is spacious, clean and affordable! I do wish there was a second gym. As more people move in, the gym gets more crowded. We love the valet trash service and the office staff!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very clean and quiet neighborhood with such easy access to the train! Hallways are very clean and maintenance is always very on top of keeping the elevator and main entrance clean.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great complex and community. Everyone seems friendly and overall quiet. The apartment is very nice and if there's a problem maintenance is quick to come. Only complaint is the gym machines are poor quality because they are very squeaky.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

I love The Link! Luxury complex with modern appliances in a very spacious apartment. Being in fronf of the train station that takes you directly to the beach or to Manhattan is uniquely amazing!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The experience has been wonderful! We have everything we could ask in a apartment and more! What shocks me the most as a benefit is the trash and recycling pick up 5 nights a week. WHAT. Also maintenance at The Link is super fast and professional. We love this place!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We have been very Happy here. The apartment is bright and spacious. The grounds are very nice. We love the staff and all the amenities you offer.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

This is the first time i have rented an apartment.the facilities are wonderful well maintained.Staff in the office also very friendly.my commute just got a whole lot easier.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great place to live - despite the incessant stomping of my upstairs neighbor. Convenient, great location, lots nearby and quick access to NYC.

Great community so far! Such an easy commute to New York, everyone here is so friendly. I am very pleased with living at the Link and hope to be here for a while.

I have only been here for three months, but I feel very safe and secure here. The only issue I have is the package delivery issue. I actually send all of my packages to a relatives home because having them dropped in the lobby for anyone and everyone to pick up is not what I expected from a community like this.

We have nothing but great things to say about this complex. The front office staff (Donna and Brenda) are amazing, friendly, helpful, and informed!!! My husband and I moved in early December and we love the community. It is unbelievably convenient for the train station to be located right next door. True God send. The area is wonderful, close to everything (parkway, 34, 35, stores, etc). Great price considering this is NJ. We couldn't have asked for more as we start this new chapter of our lives. Lol we have some noisy neighbors upstairs but can't hear anything going on with our neighbors to the left and right.

Everything has been great so far. The ammentities are top notch and everyone here is respectful of others. The maintenance is also great and they respond instantaneously which is nice to have if anything goes wrong.

The apartment and amenities here are great! Maintenance and managers are very nice and helpful. Maintnenace requests that we had were resloved quickly.

Resident experience so far has been awesome. Love using the amenities when friends are over. Residents have been very nice! It’s also great that the link hosts community events and gets everyone together!

Overall moving to the link at Aberdeen has been a great experience. The community is quiet and kind. My commute is easy. There annoyances are small and the management team does a great job in responding to any issues that I have had.

Great property. The management staff are courteous, very responsive, care about the property and it’s tenants. The neighbors are super nice

The Link is one of the CLEANEST and FRIENDLIEST places I have ever lived in! The Staff is most attentitive to every detail and the common areas are SUBERB!

Great community. It’s a friendly and nice place to live. The complex is extremely clean and well kept. The valet garbage pickup comes in handy.

I love living at The Link, especially as a commuter to NYC. The apartments are brand new and we have no problems. We love the fact that there's a pool and a gym on site.

Love it! This place has it all. Every amenity you can think of, courteous staff, restaurants that are great, and so close to the train! Aberdeen is not so bad too :)