The Link at Aberdeen Station

4.7

4.7

Excellent overall experience so far. Did not get to experience any of the amenities due to COVID, but the apartment and residents have been very good so far.
Great place to live. Clean, great neighborhood, great restaurants. The train is loud but you get used to it :) - great amenities and the valet trash is great!
Great community with many amenities that will help fit everyone together! Amazing office staff that is always very attentive to any resident needs.
I enjoy living here it’s quiet and clean. Friendly neighbor. It’s Dog friendly. Also i enjoy that i feel safe walking around no matter the time of day. Only wish the pool was open this summer
Staff is amazing! Place is beautiful. I love the spacious neighborhood. The Link makes you feel welcomed at home and none the less, very safe.
The Link at Aberdeen is by far the best community that I have been a part of !! ... and my pup Hercules loves it just as much. From the staff to the neighbors, I could not see myself being anywhere else.
Maintenance is on point to keep this place running. Requests are completed in a timely manner. Convenient to train and town alike. Location is in a very good spot for everything you may need.
Living here since September. Apartment is modern, great amenities, gorgeous kitchen. Community is spotless and safe, two important factors! Close to everything, plenty of parking and best of all for me - charging on premise for my vehicle! The Link is exactly what I had hoped it would be - home!
The Link has been a great place to live! Everyone is friendly and the apartment are spacious and modern. The staff is attentive and friendly. Andrew is the man!
Love the apartment itself love that it is close to work. I have had issues with the staff at this community and have felt harrased at times. Lately they have not bothered me but with all of the new communities being built nearly the link should focus on outstanding service if they plan to be successful in retaining tenants.