We are loving our apartment so far. The one bedroom is perfect size for a couple. There is a lot of natural light and so many outlets throughout the apartment. The gym is so convenient and clean. Also, this is a wonderful place to live if you are commuting into NY. Walking out to the train as opposed to driving and parking has been excellent and makes the commute ten times better.

The property is great. The common areas are clean and well maintained. The gardens are beautiful (could use some mulch), grass looks great. Andrew is amazing...Very responsive, friendly and gets the job done! Loving having an apartment here. We’re hoping there is a retail option soon in that vacant space, perhaps with a liquor license? Would be nice to have a spot close by for a meal and a cocktail. Thanks!

The apartment complex is perfectly new and a prime location. The price is a little high, but usually they are offering a leasing deal for 1 month free. Wonderful staff!

My boyfriend, dog and I just moved in about a week ago. The community is the perfect location for my commute into the city, not too loud, and enjoying the amenities.

Great community and great communication with the ladies in the office. The community is extremely quiet and convenient to obtain transportation. Happy I chose to live her

We love living at the Link! It has great amenities and everyone is very friendly! The complex stays clean and we’re waiting and excited for the pool to open up this summer

I’m happy with my unit/apartment because of its location & the neighbors that surround me. I have an end unit with rear view so the privacy is paramount for me & my heating & cooling isn’t outrageous because of the placement of my unit😊

The experience is great so far. The best part is its really close to NJ transit station, it hardly take 2/3 minutes to reach station.i am happy with the choice I made.

So far we have had a great experience at The Link. Everyone including management and Maitenance are great and extremely helpful. So far everything has surpassed our expectations I hope it continues to be an great experience.

Newly moved to the community; as of now i am liking it. This place seems to be nice and quite. The people around are friendly and helpful. Maintained well.

The whole community is a great area the staff are always very friendly and helpful and the community of people living here are always very nice! I cant wait to meet more residents here.

I have enjoyed my time living at The Link. It is comfortable, and feels very safe. The location could not be more convenient for a daily commuter.

Beautiful, new and clean apartments. Everyone is really friendly. The amenities are great including the trash valet, gym and pool. It’s great how close it is to the train and you can’t even hear it!

Just moved in last Friday with my fiance Brittany everything great so far! Were excited to about living here and using all the amenities The Link has to offer!

Been great so far! Love the quick responsiveness of you have any issues. Andrew is great. Perfect living space for our first apartments! We are very happy

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

I love living here! Modern and spacious apartments, steps away from the train station, and the staff takes excellent care of us and our homes!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Overall great place to start when young and best for people commuting by train. Train is not as loud as expected. Maintenance is very responsive and quick to follow up.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We downsized from 5,000+ square foot house to our new apartment here and are absolutely enjoying our new place of residence. Location, amenities, neighbors -- all outstanding. We love The Link!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very happy since we moved here! Customer service is great! Can’t wait for the summer to enjoy the pool! Highly recommended, perfect place if you work on the NYC

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Coming up in one year living here and had an amazing experience. The staff is kind and helpful. The property is always clean and beautiful. Building is quiet.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Brand new apartment, staff is friendly and accommodating. Apartments feel like home. Inclement weather preparations are always ready to go. Train station is great for commuters.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great spot for people in need of an express train into NYC! Wonderful staff and great residents, i would highly recommend to any commuter looking for a place without the crazy cost of NYC.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The front desk staff, specifically Donna, are helpful, friendly and informed. The apartments are clean and the area is close to train station.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Everyone is so nice and friendly, apartments are clean, nice and spaceish!! Great place to be living! Can’t wait to explore all the amenities !

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just moved in, and Brenda has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions. Apartment is spacious and clean and the neighborhood is quiet. Andrew was extremely helpful and answered all questions regarding maintenance.