The Link at Aberdeen Station

4.7

4.7

Love it here already. The staff has been so welcoming and helpful as well as answering all our questions. The move in process was super easy and accessible. Our neighbors are great too!
I love this place. The staff and maintenance are excellent. The building location is super convenient. The neighborhood is safe. Train could be loud but I don't mind it and it comes with the location.
Moved in a week ago and I absolutely love my new place. The staff was helpful and friendly and though I work to much I cant speak too much on the people in the community but I can say I am enjoying my little piece of paradise.
Have only lived here for a couple of months and so far so good! Any questions we had responses have been prompt and we had a minor maintenance issue and that was solved in a timely manner. Love the community events.
Just moved in so I don’t have too much of an idea of what the experience will be like, but so far so good. The apartment was in good overall condition.
Love living here! Perfect for the commuter to NYC. Can’t wait for summer to hang at the pool. Maintenance team is fab, always responsive and accurate.
Great community and service.. just wish the extra key fob wasn’t a 100 dollars out of pocket. I wish it was at least refundable. Visitor parking is kinda limited and poorly labeled as there is only 2 spots labeled “Visitor” parking from what I can see.
I have been here for 2 years and I can say I have very happy with the building staff and cleanliness of the area. Highly recommend to anyone looking at this place but be warned anything near the train WILL BE loud.
We love living at The Link - it has everything we were looking for in a first apartment! From the friendly staff to the beautiful apartments to the great amenities, it has everything we wanted and needed in one place.
So far, it has been a good experience. Maintenance and cleaning though needs to be improved. I hope grounds and landscaping is touched up this Spring. It wasn’t in 2019 Spring so grounds looked shabby. I wish there were assigned parking spaces.