Very great place so far, friendly neighbors. We really enjoy have long the valet garbage each night, and also find it very convenient being so close to the train station

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Everything that I’ve experienced since moving in has been great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the amenities are top notch and the apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

For being our first apartment, it has been nothing but a great experience. Everyone is so friendly from the leasing manager and all of them in the offices, to maintenance who is always around when you need them, to the residents who are so friendly. I locked myself out of my apartment, no phone just my dog and all I had to do was walk around to find one of the maintenance guys and it only took five minutes. We are lucky to have find this place to live and call home.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We love the link and the great management team. It's been an overall POSITIVE experience especially with this being our first (my wife and I) apartment after marriage. We love all the offers, amenities, and conveniences the Link offers.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Its amazing experience. Beautiful environment, friendly neighbours. Many activities: pool, gym, barbecue place, table games. And also apartments have very comfortable location.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Love the community and the staff is super accommodating. There were a few things that broke about a month in, but Andrew and his team are awesome!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We have Ants problem and discussing with others neighbors seems like it is pretty much there in other apartment also. I Can smell somebody smoking in building which they aren’t supposed to do.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Been living at The Link 5 days now and loving it! Maintenance and the Leasing office have been easily accessible to reach and helpful. Totally recommend living here!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far so good! Great staff! Complex has almost everything needed! Walls are thin, can hear neighbors above and adjacent. Parking for 1000 building gets tight

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far (2 weeks of living @Link/Aberdeen): Our leasing agent, Donna, was incredibly helpful and thorough. Our new home was exceptionally clean when we moved in which was a huge relief considering it was back to the grind on the Monday following our move in & any extra time spent having to do a deep clean would have been a major setback All of the amenity spaces are kept up with and stay clean throughout the week, we love the gym's cleanliness. The access to the NJT is fantastic and has made my commute into NYC as easy as it can be. Overall our living experience has been delightful.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

This apartment complex is wonderful. The finishes in the building are beautiful. It is well maintained and the staff is very helpful. The amenities are great.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

I have been living at the link for about 3 months now. It has been a great experience so far. I can’t wait for the new pastrami place to open!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We love living here! Reasonable prices for an awesome apartment with great amenities. My boyfriend especially likes the valet trash pick up. The resident events are a nice touch

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far so good! Been here for a week now and everything is perfect - clean and friendly - the pool is great. The location is perfectly convenient

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

There's so much to say. We love it here! The commute to work is effortless with the train station so close. The staff is always so kind and professional. The gym is a great resource. The events that happen throughout the year are so fun and relevant to our lifestyle. Our neighbors are friendly. The noise is to a minimum. We are so close to rt 35 and 36 which is perfect.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Living at The Link has been a great experience. The buildings are clean and the staff is always helpful and kind. Whenever we have maintenance issues, they are always solved promptly. We also love our neighbors and how kind everyone in the community is. The singular drawback is that sometimes we can hear sounds from the unit above ours, but that’s not unheard of for apartments!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The link is a very nice and friendly community everyone gets along and they have a lot of community events to get everyone together and make some friends.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The building is nice and we love how convenient the location is (proximity to parkway and train) but the neighborhood stinks. There aren't any great options near by and the things that are here get boring very quickly

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The apartment is a great size, beautiful, and minimal noise! Love hanging by the pool! Super clean and relaxing. Staff is always helpful and kind. The apartment complex is a short distance from stores and restaurants!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Our experience has been amazing! The amenities are great and the staff is very helpful. The train station is very convenient and all the apartments are brand new. Definitely recommend.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Apartment is beautiful. People seem nice... excited to see what future hold here... excited to use inside clubhouse for social gatherings with friends

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Move in was a breeze and the clubhouse has been a lifesaver while I'm waiting for cable to get set up! Donna, Susie, Andrew and Ryan have all been great with the community welcome.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

It has been great! Very friendly staff, helpful and informative. No complaints so far. Was nervous about train noise when first moving in but you barely hear it

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

This is a great apartment building! Amenities are exactly what I want, management and maintenance are super attentive and a pleasure to work with. Access to the train is a commuters dream.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The layouts are very spacious and the close access to the train station is a great plus for those who commute or want to take a day trip to the city.