So far we are loving the community! The area always smells clean and the members have been so friendly. We really enjoy all the amenities the link has to offer!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Loving the community so far - everyone we’ve spoken to has been very helpful. We live the layout of our new place and the proximity to so many feet areas. Excited to participate in some community events in the future

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We have enjoyed living at The Link so far! Our neighbors and community are amazing. Our favorite amenities are the pool and gym! We also love our little island in the kitchen and the open space throughout.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The convenience of location and the cleanliness of the property were and still are a requirement for me when choosing a place to live - and at The Link, both of those are met.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

I like the roominess of the 1 bedroom apartment. I don’t feel cramped at all. Everything here is very clean and well kept. I lime it here so far.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very easy move in experience, leasing agents are fantastic. Convenient location to transportation services. Extremely dog friendly with doggy run kept clean.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Perfect location, near station! Amazing stuff, clean pool outside, also a good free gym, many weekly events where you can meet your neighbors!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just moved in last week and really enjoying it. Easy commute to the city and peaceful and comfortable in the apartment. I am very happy I moved here and looking forward to the months ahead!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

overall it is good. we love it here. some of the other dog owners are not good at cleaning up after their dogs but other than that its been great. we love to walk around the complex and love how many other dogs live here as well.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just moved in, every one has been nice and friendly so far. Excited to get involved and meet people. Also I love the location. Everything is so close.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

It is amazing just frustrating when it comes to paying the rent. The staff in the office is great and so is msitrnce and the tesidents wnbo live here are very nice people

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

On move in day, Andrew was very nice while walking us through our new apartment. Since moving in, there have been 0 issues! The trash valet service is great!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Community is friendly and welcoming! Staff puts on great events monthly and really gets the community involved. Maintenance requests are fufilled extremely quickly and are on top of inclement weather.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

This place is great, everything we expected and more! Staff are great, facilities are top notch, and we love the location. I would recommend!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just renewed my lease, been living here for a year already… It’s very peaceful here, the sound of the train is actually relaxing… The grounds are clean, and inviting… The office and maintenance staff, Are professional, courteous, and helpful… Now if I could only get myself to the gym LOL

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We have had a great experience living at the Link. The building is well kept and clean. It is also in a great location being at the train station!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We moved in 3 1/2 weeks ago and have had a great experience! Everyone has been kind and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and the finishes are really nice.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Apartments are spacious and modern. Only issue is the businesses below. Employees tend to hangout/smoke by side entrances which I don’t enjoy.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Still loving it! I love love love the new monthly events. They have been fun, and well done. The food has been really tasty. We have a great maintenance team. My husband and I are grateful that our first year married has been met with a great new living environment as well.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Beautiful apartments in a convenient location; easy commute to NYC. Facilities are well kept and maintained. Gym is adequate and a great value add for the price.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The overall experience here has been amazing. The apartment layout is spacious and clean. Everyone from management and maintenance all go above and beyond. Since moving in I can’t find one thing I don’t like so far. Best experience in apartment living by far.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The Link at Aberdeen has been a good experience so far. I've moved recently, in early November and I have have a good time so far, convenient location and nice quiet community.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very clean quite and very well Kept! The office is always having parties with food for everyone to hangout, very nice place to live :) aaaaa

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just moved in two days ago, and I am already loving it so far. The office staff are all very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to the future here at The Link

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great living experience! I love the dog park but wish It was based with grass instead of pebbles. Almost everyone in the community is super friendly as well