We love living here! Reasonable prices for an awesome apartment with great amenities. My boyfriend especially likes the valet trash pick up. The resident events are a nice touch

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

So far so good! Been here for a week now and everything is perfect - clean and friendly - the pool is great. The location is perfectly convenient

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

There's so much to say. We love it here! The commute to work is effortless with the train station so close. The staff is always so kind and professional. The gym is a great resource. The events that happen throughout the year are so fun and relevant to our lifestyle. Our neighbors are friendly. The noise is to a minimum. We are so close to rt 35 and 36 which is perfect.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Living at The Link has been a great experience. The buildings are clean and the staff is always helpful and kind. Whenever we have maintenance issues, they are always solved promptly. We also love our neighbors and how kind everyone in the community is. The singular drawback is that sometimes we can hear sounds from the unit above ours, but that’s not unheard of for apartments!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The link is a very nice and friendly community everyone gets along and they have a lot of community events to get everyone together and make some friends.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The building is nice and we love how convenient the location is (proximity to parkway and train) but the neighborhood stinks. There aren't any great options near by and the things that are here get boring very quickly

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The apartment is a great size, beautiful, and minimal noise! Love hanging by the pool! Super clean and relaxing. Staff is always helpful and kind. The apartment complex is a short distance from stores and restaurants!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Our experience has been amazing! The amenities are great and the staff is very helpful. The train station is very convenient and all the apartments are brand new. Definitely recommend.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Apartment is beautiful. People seem nice... excited to see what future hold here... excited to use inside clubhouse for social gatherings with friends

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Move in was a breeze and the clubhouse has been a lifesaver while I'm waiting for cable to get set up! Donna, Susie, Andrew and Ryan have all been great with the community welcome.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

It has been great! Very friendly staff, helpful and informative. No complaints so far. Was nervous about train noise when first moving in but you barely hear it

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

This is a great apartment building! Amenities are exactly what I want, management and maintenance are super attentive and a pleasure to work with. Access to the train is a commuters dream.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The layouts are very spacious and the close access to the train station is a great plus for those who commute or want to take a day trip to the city.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Location and staff are great. Parking is an issue. Maintenance needs improvement. Landscaping needs better upkeep. Need more retail like a small market.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The pool itself and the surrounding area could be quite larger. We certainly have space and it gets crowded quickly. Also, I am not sure why stairwells or any type of entrance was never built in the back of the buildings. Building 4&5 would have AMPLE parking if there were a way to access the building on the other side. Other than that (and the fact that there is no linen closet in or near the bathroom), it is a great place to live, in a nice community and so convenient for NYC commuters!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Location is great and finishes are very nice in the apartment. Good air conditioning, water pressure and temperature. Gym has good equipment.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

My experience has been wonderful. The link is quiet and clean. Everyone I’ve come in contact with has been friendly and welcoming. This is the perfect place for someone commuting to New York.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

I have been here since they opened and the staff is great! The property has been well maintained in my experience and the amenities are great. I wish I could give 5 stars but after a year and half the train still is ridiculously loud. Now, I understand beinging the closest building to the train this is the trade off. As an honest reviewer and a full time system engineer I took my decible meter and was able to measure the decible level over a span of a month with the windows open. I found on numerous occasions the decible level hit close to 90dB which is the equivalent running a lawn mower indoors. I just wish I could sleep with the windows open on nice night. Overall a great place for a commuter to NYC but I would highly suggest a building furthest from the street crossing.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

New unit, nice location, good value, easy access to mass transit and highways. Would like a larger gym/fitness center and more commercial tenants nearby, but overall I am pleased

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

moved in yesterday, it's been great! Love being so close to the train station and the dog run was a nice perk. Looking forward to meeting my neighbors :)

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The link is great. Really nice neighborhood, great amenities. We are really enjoying it so far. Ease of commute is a big thing for us, so that’s great!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very happy with my new apartment. Great atmosphere very friendly neighborhood great location and close to route 35 ,36 , 34 , and garden state parkway .

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We are loving our apartment so far. The one bedroom is perfect size for a couple. There is a lot of natural light and so many outlets throughout the apartment. The gym is so convenient and clean. Also, this is a wonderful place to live if you are commuting into NY. Walking out to the train as opposed to driving and parking has been excellent and makes the commute ten times better.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The property is great. The common areas are clean and well maintained. The gardens are beautiful (could use some mulch), grass looks great. Andrew is amazing...Very responsive, friendly and gets the job done! Loving having an apartment here. We’re hoping there is a retail option soon in that vacant space, perhaps with a liquor license? Would be nice to have a spot close by for a meal and a cocktail. Thanks!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The apartment complex is perfectly new and a prime location. The price is a little high, but usually they are offering a leasing deal for 1 month free. Wonderful staff!