Beautiful, new and clean apartments. Everyone is really friendly. The amenities are great including the trash valet, gym and pool. It’s great how close it is to the train and you can’t even hear it!

Just moved in last Friday with my fiance Brittany everything great so far! Were excited to about living here and using all the amenities The Link has to offer!

Been great so far! Love the quick responsiveness of you have any issues. Andrew is great. Perfect living space for our first apartments! We are very happy

I love living here! Modern and spacious apartments, steps away from the train station, and the staff takes excellent care of us and our homes!

Overall great place to start when young and best for people commuting by train. Train is not as loud as expected. Maintenance is very responsive and quick to follow up.

We downsized from 5,000+ square foot house to our new apartment here and are absolutely enjoying our new place of residence. Location, amenities, neighbors -- all outstanding. We love The Link!

Very happy since we moved here! Customer service is great! Can’t wait for the summer to enjoy the pool! Highly recommended, perfect place if you work on the NYC

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Coming up in one year living here and had an amazing experience. The staff is kind and helpful. The property is always clean and beautiful. Building is quiet.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Brand new apartment, staff is friendly and accommodating. Apartments feel like home. Inclement weather preparations are always ready to go. Train station is great for commuters.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great spot for people in need of an express train into NYC! Wonderful staff and great residents, i would highly recommend to any commuter looking for a place without the crazy cost of NYC.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The front desk staff, specifically Donna, are helpful, friendly and informed. The apartments are clean and the area is close to train station.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Everyone is so nice and friendly, apartments are clean, nice and spaceish!! Great place to be living! Can’t wait to explore all the amenities !

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Just moved in, and Brenda has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions. Apartment is spacious and clean and the neighborhood is quiet. Andrew was extremely helpful and answered all questions regarding maintenance.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great community to live in always clean and smells great when I walk into the community my neighbors are quiet and it’s pet friendly. No complains since moving in

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Place is so professional. We really enjoy all the immenitites and all of the retail spots. The gym is clean and lounge does the job. The place is spot on

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

My husband and I love living at the Link! The residents are friendly, staff is amazing and they are always keeping everyone informed about what's happening on the complex! The Link always has great events for the residents throughout the year! I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone I speak to.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The Link at Aberdeen is a beautiful, new apartment community! Love all the amenities, the nearby train station, and new shops opening up downstairs. Makes moving to cold New Jersey so much more bearable.

Not all the residents are friendly. They complain on small things and are not adjusting. We should live in a place with love and harmony. No activities for kids. No parks no slides.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We love our apartment. It is spacious, clean and affordable! I do wish there was a second gym. As more people move in, the gym gets more crowded. We love the valet trash service and the office staff!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Very clean and quiet neighborhood with such easy access to the train! Hallways are very clean and maintenance is always very on top of keeping the elevator and main entrance clean.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

Great complex and community. Everyone seems friendly and overall quiet. The apartment is very nice and if there's a problem maintenance is quick to come. Only complaint is the gym machines are poor quality because they are very squeaky.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

I love The Link! Luxury complex with modern appliances in a very spacious apartment. Being in fronf of the train station that takes you directly to the beach or to Manhattan is uniquely amazing!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

The experience has been wonderful! We have everything we could ask in a apartment and more! What shocks me the most as a benefit is the trash and recycling pick up 5 nights a week. WHAT. Also maintenance at The Link is super fast and professional. We love this place!

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

We have been very Happy here. The apartment is bright and spacious. The grounds are very nice. We love the staff and all the amenities you offer.

Reply from The Link at Aberdeen Station

This is the first time i have rented an apartment.the facilities are wonderful well maintained.Staff in the office also very friendly.my commute just got a whole lot easier.