I like living here but they are very slow at clearing snow and ice. Also, I wish they offered recycling since they’re working to become “greener.”

It's a great place to live with wonderful amenities. I love the environment, the workers, and the other residents. I've lived here for two years with no regrets.

I think the community is beautiful. The Lodge is very modern but cozy, it definitely helps you feel at home. Also, I think the amenities are very nice as well.

Love living at the lodge!! The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Also i love all the fun events they always have going on for residents.

Love the community at the lodge! I would not want to leave at any other apartment on campus. Both the people, and the property are incredible nice!

I love living here! i Love the ammentities & all of the fun events! I enjoy having my own room and bathroom. It’s also great having flat rate utilities!

Great office staff. Maintenance responsiveness/quality of work needs to be addressed because my bug issue has still not been fixed after "being treated" twice in the last two months.

Beautiful complex, offers many amenities, great apartments. They hold social events to offer ways for students to get to know each other. Good location

Overall very nice appartments. Pros: Own bathroom and room Fully furnished (and with VERY nice appliances and furniture) Free printing Pool Clubhouse Cons: Pretty steap rent! NOT a cheap place to live Rooms and appartments are pretty cheaply painted.. so be prepared to repair the walls. Office is pretty much just filled with student workers The electric company ABSOLUTELY BLOWS!!! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Overall, I really like living here. There are definetly things to improve on though.

Dropped off a plant for my gal and her roomies at the office. Wouldn’t you know the gate was working. I was so happy to hear they were contacted within minutes and went to pick it up. The girl working Thursday around noon was so friendly and helpful

The leasing office and their employees are always very helpful and it is always very clean. The neighborhood is friendly and the location is amazing for GVSU students

The Lodge is a beautiful facility. I love living here. The location is great and i love that i have my own bathroom. They did a great job assigning me a roomate.

Maintenance always comes in a timely manner, everyone in the front office is very friendly. Automatic payments were difficult at first but the front office was very helpful with fixing the problem!

So far I have very much enjoyed my time living here. Everything is very clean and up to date and everyone seems to enjoy it. Move in day was easy and quick to be able to get everyone moved in.

Concerns about gates being left open, I see this is being corrected. Beautiful environment, clean, safe, helpful staff, love the pool, club house

I’ve enjoyed my stay here at The Lodge and I like the apartment. The staff is very nice and matinance is good when requested. Stairs are a bit loud sometimes.

I have only lived in the lodge for around 6 weeks or so, but I already really like it here. It definitely makes me want to stay up at grand valley more instead of going home some weekends because it’s so beautiful and homey!

The apartments are great, plenty of space. Love having my own bathroom and walk in closet. The pool is also great. I liked to go down there to do my homework. Although, noise from the above floors can get loud

The staff here provides amazing service and is more than willing to help any resident with questions or issues that they may have. The Lodge staff is one of the best.

My experience at the lodge in allendale has been good so far. The amenities that are avaliable to reidents are enjoyable. The staff is helpful and friendly.

A few communication issues with the staff over business matters took to long. A few maintenance issues having to be recalled to replace the same things over and over. But over all a good experience.

It has been a great experience living at the lodge this school year. Amenities and apartment are great and staff is very nice. however, the apartment was not cleaned at all upon arrival which was disappointing. also, they need to keep up on their Starbucks in the lounge because they are out quite often which I'm sad about. Overall, the lodge is a great community- really like the pool and how close it is to gv campus

Living at The Lodge has been nothing but amazing. The apartment is very up to date on style/appliances and it has the perfect amount of space.

Everyone from the staff, the maintenance team, to the residents are so friendly and welcoming. I enjoy living at The Lodge and having all the amenities and other things they have to offer.

The lodge is a nice apartment! Their is somethings that could be better like the gating system. Other than that it is nice! I like that the bus stop is only 5ish minutes away, the pool, the fact that it comes fully furnished!