The Lodge at Allendale

The apartments are nice and the landscape is well maintained, I would like the gym to be a bit bigger with a bench press (free weights), and printing seems to have problems.
I love living at the lodge! The amenities and apartment itself are so nice! My only complaint is that if you enjoy quiet time, you probably won't get much of it on the weekends.
The Lodge is a great place to live! It’s super close to campus and has lots of amenities to offer! They’re also pet friendly which is great!
I loved living at The Lodge! They have great amenities for the residents to use. My favorite was the gym and the tanning bed. The staff was always very friendly too!
the lodge is so awesome! Living here is the best thing ever and its always so welcoming. It is a place that really feels like home. Whenever there is an issue, maintenance is always right on top of things!
Overall the apartments are nice and modern and the outside amenities are nice when usable. There could be more visitors parking and the speed of the WiFi could be increased.
I love living here, the apartment is great and the staff is great! It has been a great experience so far at the lodge and I am excited for another year!
I came to The Lodge in September 2019 and it was the best choice i’ve ever made. Cool staff, friendly residents and amazing lobby. There were some problems but it’s not that big of a deal.
The Lodge has a great community! Everyone who works here is easy to talk to and always willing to help. The amenities are great; free tanning, gym and the pool!
It is a great place to leave if you don't mind it being loud on the weekends. The amenities are great and the units are fairly new. My only complaint is the noise level as well as being able to smell marijuana from time to time.