The Lodge at Allendale

4.1

4.1

Christina
about 19 hours ago
I love the friendliness of the staff!! I always feel really welcomed when I enter the main building and the service is very good and fast. Any problem that I've had has been fixed very fast.
Lauren
Hasn’t been too bad. We have had an issue with our dish washer but was handled well. Haven’t seen as much black residue but it is still there, don’t know what it could be from.
Colette
I like my apartment and neighbors here. However there are many things concerning the property that could use improvement based on how much rent I pay a month. First, the dumpsters are piled up with trash and have not been picked up in weeks. Second, there are certain amenities that are not kept up as much as they should, such as the coffee machine.
Kyra
The staff and residents are very nice and I really like the coffee and game room a lot. The maintenance is also helpful when something is wrong.
Brooke
The lodge is a great place to live. I love the gym & the pool view that I have. Staff is very helpful. Walls are thin tho :( other than that, I recommend living here
Julia
My time at the lodge has been great! Staff is so kind and helpful. The room and view is also amazing. 10/10 recommend . Also we love having our pets and people feel safe! I love the gated community !
Maxy
The Lodge has been amazing so far. The amenities are so nice. The only downfall is the gym. Now that covid is getting worse, and we have to sign up for the gym, it makes it very hard to get a spot because it is so small.
Ashley
I love the lodge! The amenities the lodge has to offer is one of my favorite aspects of the property! I am looking forward to using the pool this summer!
Dominic
Good living experience. The location is good with great utilities and good location. Wish there were more amenities available. Also enjoy the flat rate utilities
Paige
Besides being able to hear everything the people above you are doing, the Lodge isn’t too bad. It’s nicely furnished and updated just not the best quality.