The Lodge at Allendale

4.1

4.1

The service has been incredible. Everyone is super friendly and willing to answer every question you may have. I highly recommend considering the lodge as your place to live.
My bedroom is not insulated well and sometimes I think I’m the only one who picks up after my dog, but other than that I really like it here. I especially like the kitchen and how nice it looks.
People at the lodge seem nice but sometimes the management or the people at the leasing office take a some time so solve issues though. Otherwise it’s all good!
it’s super nice here and i love it. one thing that i would say that i don’t like is how when people take their dogs to the dog park they don’t clean up after them
Nice place to live and friendly staff. I enjoy having a pool in the summer and having a workout room. I like that it was easy to move in and get situated.
The lodge is a great place to live! All of the amenities are great and the community is even better! Our car got stuck a couple days ago and a lot of people helped us to get it out including maintenance! It is a great place to live and I would highly recommend the lodge!
Good overall experience but need more guest parking. I also like the amenities, in particular the gym, but wish there was a more streamline process to reserving a time
I’ve loved living at the lodge! Love the amenities and the community is very nice. Staff is very easy to work with and accommodating. Very good price for what you get!
Had great experiences with all the staff. Everything is always done fast and efficiently. I resigned because of how happy I am with my experiences here
I love the room size and view from my window. My apartment seems up to date and the kitchen countertops are very nice! The pool was awesome to be able to go to earlier in the school year when it was warm, and the amenities I have used were good. One thing that I have struggled with a little is parking, but there have only been a couple times.