I thought it wasn’t bad at first but as my time continued the quality of the place was not up to my standards for what I was paying. And the extra experience we unnecessary and irritating.

The overall experience was very nice. Neighbors we had were loud at points. The gates weren’t closed as much I would’ve thought they would be.

the apartments were noisy and I think the rent is a bit overpriced but the interior of the apartments are nice and they offer a lot of community events for the residents.

Lots of amenities and friendly staff and maintenance. I loved using the pool and the tanning booth. Problems were always fixed quickly when we asked

I liked the apartment, other than that the management was terrible and no help ever. I was supposed to have a sublease and then they didn't meet the requirements last minute and we were screwed over:)

Thin walls. Maintenance is not very helpful. Relatively overpriced. I would rather have less ridiculous giveaways (like 500$ gift cards) and more money off rent.

Everyone has been really nice and I’ve never had any issues in the apartment! I also went in blind and my roommates have been awesome. The pool, gym, and tanning bed are great too

The location is right next to campus which is super convenient. All the staff is super nice and helpful. The complex is very well put together and it’s dog friendly!

Nice complex and staff. Not much sound insulation. Flat rte utilities is great and flexible; our apt is always how we want it. Pool is great. Pet-friendly.

The view from my apartment is absolutely amazing. Also the staff here are very polite,friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend living here.

It’s been pretty average, if not less. I wish there was a better way of interacting with other residents, as well as having amenities that actually work and are present.

Very nice place to live. Comes with everything you need. Great service and staff support. Could use more maintenance as far as housing hallways and sidewalks.

The employees are very nice and helpful. The lodge is a great place to live and I would renew my lease until I finish my scholarship. I really loved living here.

Great community, awesome folk, really everyone is just nice. I cant pass up a great coffee maker in the office every time I have a visit. The whole rec-room space is excellent for recovering from studying or an early morning session to sharpen my skills while stretching legs.

Overall the complex isn’t the most quiet since it’s a college town. Some of the neighbors can be inconsiderate. The apartment itself is nice and my dog loves the park he can play at.

Great location! The lodge also has very helpful and friendly workers in the clubhouse. Love the free parking! Also the free food given and double tap tuesdays.

There are great amaemtities offered and everything is new and modern. A really nice place to live. There are always fun community events throughout each month.

At the beginning the lodge was a great place to live but recently I've come across a few issues. every time I go to use printers they are never working or the wifi is always out. Everything else is pretty solid!

Wish the amenities work more often for what we’re paying for. I do like ah omg my own space within my apartment and a gym right on site has been great

The lodge is a great place to live. There are always lots of events during the week and the staff is always so kind whenever you call or go into the office!

The lodge amenities never work. Our apartment had 100 million things wrong with it. The WiFi sucks, the printer hasn’t been working for like 3 months and the coffee is always out

Not too bad haha. It isn’t overall good but I wish they would mention who won the $500 for doing the resident surveys or tell us what resident won the weighted blanket. A lot of things in the emails are never discussed again

Too much money for the quality of the apartment. go somewhere else and save money, the lidge is not worth it. Staff isnt very helpful and stuff breaks easily.

i really like the community and the staff. But the walls are incredibly thin and i can hear everything from the room next to me and the stairs. everything in this apartment is SO cheap.

I love the atmosphere that the community has! I've lived here for two years and wouldn't want to have lived anywhere else. It's a great spot to live.