The Lodge at Allendale

4.1

4.1

When moving into our apartment it was quite disgusting and clearly was NOT cleaned. However, the pool and amenities in the club house are nice.
love it here everyone is so sweet! the office is really helpful and so is maintenance, i appreciate all their hard work and i just adore living here. good first apartment
Love the fact I can have my dog and he can got to the park and make friends. The apartments are clean, modern and the kitchen is huge!!!! You won’t find a better place for this price
The Lodge is such a chill place to live. I have been pleased with the workers that are here to help whenever we need them. I have met some amazing people using the Lodge amenities that I have now become great friends with. I tell all my friends to live here.
We have experienced a lot of black residue on our bathtubs, our comforters which won’t come out. pretty much anything we own. So that’s disappointing since we’ve been told it’s not a problem that can be fixed.
Great community! Everyone here is very friendly and its q great place to live! I would highly recommend this place to my friends! The amenities are great aswell!
The lodge is a great place to live! With many amenities, it takes the stress away from classes. Personally, I love the gym and playing pool with my roommates. There is also a bus stop right outside the gates that takes you to campus which is very convenient. I also love how it’s a gated community, it makes you feel really safe. Overall, I’ve had a great experience here and it makes me feel at home!
The comfort and class has declined every year since it’s been opened. I work the whole time the office is open so I’m never able to pick up packages. I have to either have them leave the package outside with the risk them being stolen or my roommate has to try to schedule it into her class schedule. There was a pee puddle in the breezeway of one of the buildings and it wasn’t cleaned for weeks. There are a ton of parties and nothing is done about it. It seems like a gated complex with high rent should be a quieter, nicer, and cleaner living environment. The staff is nice but I’m not sure they know what to do. They also have very limited power which makes it difficult to get anything done. I like the large closets and large bathrooms. I also like the new thermostats that were installed - they’re nice lol.
It has been a great year here at The Lodge! I have enjoyed the open clubhouse and friendly staff. I would recommend this to many friends. (:
Love living here. I love that they are always doing stuff in the club house, like painting pumpkins and giving out gift baskets and t-shirts even thought I never win.