The Lodge at Allendale

4.1

4.1

Great place to live as a student. Parking is always convenient! The staff and Maintnence is always helpful and kind. I wish I would’ve lived here sooner!
Good overall but it took 6 months to get our furnace/AC fixed so wasn't super happy about that. Loved the kitchen space and porch and internet speeds and bathroom though!
Living at the Lodge is great! The unit is amazing and community is great! I love the upgraded units, it’s nice to nit have to worry about something breaking down!
my roommates were great. people in the office are nice and helpful. the apartment complex is quiet clean and mowed. overall a really good place to live.
Amenities are great, rooms are spacious and clean, appliances and furniture are all updated and modern, friendly staff and very helpful as well.
The office staff are very friendly and helpful. Great experience so far considering I haven’t actually been living in the community yet. The two stars are missing because the only two requests I had for placement were ignored.
I moved in recently and everything seems cool. I do wish the pool were open outside of office hours like some of the other off-campus apartments do.
Definitely an upgrade from my last apartment and met some of my best friends here! Recommending The Lodge to all of my friends! I couldn’t be happier with my experience here.
Parking is hard to find, parties were endless, and neighbors were rude and noisy. The millipede infestation on the property covered all the sidewalks.
Love the high class look the lodge gives and the amenities. But a lil bit over priced. The staff are also very nice and helpful when you have questions.