The Lodge at Allendale

4.1

4.1

I love living at the lodge! Even through covid they provide a clean complex and do fun giveaways and a great residents week with my favorite the iced coffee bar! It is a great place to live!
The Lodge at Allendale is an amazing complex! Their clubhouse is stacked with great amenities just right for everyone. Also, their maintenance is very timely when issues are reported. Love living here!!
I’ve lived here for two years and I have no complaints! The staff is helpful and the property is clean. Favorite amenity is the Peloton bike.
Great space to live with amazing amenities and is very dog friendly :) I appreciate the staff for reopening some of the amenities like the gym, tanning, and the study rooms.
Very great! I love the lodge it’s so amazing. I made a ton of new friends, and there is so much to do here. I love the pool and tanning! The work out room and study rooms are also super great.
It has been great. Love the pool! Very friendly people and helpful maintenance always! Will be resigning and staying throughout the rest of my college career.
The apartment complex is well kept but the noise when anyone is on their porch or even the upstairs neighbor make it very hard to concentrate if you are trying to study.
The lodge is a nice place to stay. The amenities are really nice and the staff provides great opportunities to be involved with the community. The management however could use some work but over all a nice place to stay.
I have had a great experience so far! Some of the appliances here had to be fixed (such as the sink) but maintenance came pretty fast. I also enjoyed laying at the pool for the first month or so until it started to get cold. Overall, I love the layout of the complex.
I love being all the Lodge has to offer. The office is always willing to help and they are very organized. The apartments are clean and amazing to live in!