The Lodge at Allendale

The Lodge has a great community! Everyone who works here is easy to talk to and always willing to help. The amenities are great; free tanning, gym and the pool!
It is a great place to leave if you don't mind it being loud on the weekends. The amenities are great and the units are fairly new. My only complaint is the noise level as well as being able to smell marijuana from time to time.
I really enjoy living at the lodge! Management is great and I love the amenities! My only issue I'd say is guest parking, I think their needs to be more or just a better system for it. Other than that, love it!
The lodge has some great amenities but the gates are always broken and things in the apartment always stop working...especially hot water...
I have had an amazing experience at the lodge. The amenities are great and super useful. I love the apartment setup and everything about it. Nothing but positive reviews
I don’t like how other residents leaves poop around from there dogs and at times there is loud parties going on around my area. But other then that I think that everything is going good
The Lodge is a nice place to live however I think it is too expensive for what I am getting. The walls are super thin and I feel as if I am back living in a dorm room with how small it is.
The gym is great to have so close by and the noise within the community is very minimum. I would have to say that some things inside the apartment do not work correctly even after have been fixed including the WiFi.
I love everything The Lodge has to offer. Everyone is very helpful and nice! I love utilizing all of the amenities, especially the pool, gym, and study rooms.
This Place has been A wonderful experience! I reccomend this place to everyone. Luxury apartments, good weight room. Love the pool! And Staff is great! The Lodge is in a great Location too!