The Lodge at Allendale

4.1

4.1

I have not moved in yet but so far every question I have had has been answered and everyone is so nice and helpful and my tour was amazing and informative.
Was better couldn't renew my lease. I liked it here but sometimes I i’ll done now it’s in they don’t do anything about it she used to be cleaner and they used to care more about the residents not anymore
very good. love living here and can't wait to continue to live here. Love my roommate and my room and the atmosphere. I feel safe in the community
The lodge has great customer service as well as many amenities! They have amazing living areas with modern appliances and furniture. The staff is very helpful with any problems or questions you may have when signing your lease. They have many different events and treat their residents very well!
The apartment is large and kitchen is nice. The maintenance crew is always great. The office staff are average but overall not an amazing place to live for a higher price than others.
So far I have had a great experience with The Lodge. Super welcoming as well as extremely helpful with my questions and concerns. It’s been great and I look forward to move in !
i love the community and i can’t wait for the pool to open! i love all of the amenities that we get like the gym and the tanning beds! i wouldn’t want to live anywhere else
The lodge has been the best off campus housing you can find at gv, the staff truly cares about every one of there residents and wants everyone to receive the benefits the property has to offer!
upstairs neighbors keep throwing food and puking off their deck onto ours but so far so good other than that! would have been nice to know when gates were being fixed as well and the passcode when we don't have the fob handy
I have loved living at the lodge! The space in the units are incredible and I love the amenities! The pool, gym, tanning, and lab makes it so easy to love this place. I’ve lived here for 2 years now and still love the place.