The Lodge at Allendale

My experience here at The lodge has been very good! I have a great view and it’s been a great community to far. My only complaints are parking can be a little annoying to try an find sometimes, and the mail service is frustrating when it goes to the club house and you can’t have anyone else pick it up for you.
Very updated, nice amenities when covid is not keeping up from using them. Having my own bathing is such a big plus to living here, also dishwasher and laundry in each unit.
Fantastic experience. The staff is super helpful. The apartments and bedrooms are very spacious. I love how it comes with furniture. i love everything about it.
At the lodge so far I have enjoyed my stay. The staff has been very helpful especially through a time like this it can be tough, because the frustration from residents and overall stress. I have been always met with cheer and I also really like my room.
I love the setup of the Lodge and all the amenities included. It was convenient having our apartment fully furnished as well. Maintenance is usually quick to respond and stays up to date on work orders.
Very spacious and great accommodations here! The staff is friendly and are very helpful with any concerns you have or may have in the future, overall a great place!
Great experience at The Lodge so far! Very nice amenities, nice pool to relax at, spacious closet, big bathroom and they allow dogs! The staff is always friendly as well
So far I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is very friendly and whenever we have had a problem they were always very quick to fix it. Would definitely recommend living here to anyone looking!
I really love the lodge! Living on the first floor is a little annoying as the noise from the unit above echos a lot and is very loud. Otherwise, its in the perfect location and it's so cute!
The lodge is a very friendly and welcoming community. All the staff and residents are nice and give off good vibes. Definitely feels like home.