The apartment complex is beautiful! The grounds are well kept and the area is clean. The clubhouse has tons of awesome amenities for residents to use at any time. The apartments are spacious with a practical and visually appealing layout. My only complaint is the thinness of the walls, making my experience a lot more noisy than expected. Other than that, living here has been wonderful so far.

They keep the place clean and always help with any issues that arise. Much better than my last place should have made the switch sooner. Parking could be set up better but besides that a great place.

I love living here! The apartment is very new, and a great environment! The pool is amazing and all of the events the lodge puts on truly makes it a great community to be part of.

So far I have met a lot of awesome people in the area! all of the amenities in the community are so great. Our unit was clean and completely ready for move-in​ when we got here.

Great staff - property is well managed. Problems fixed in a timely manner, along with solutions if you do not have any. My experience has been a great one.

Poor communication from leasing office during the pre move in process. Late notice on who I was in an apartment with and they totally disregarded the roommate match questionnaire, leading to a less than ideal living situation

The lodge was a great place to live. Its in a convenient location, the staff were friendly for the most part and were usually accommodating.

It was super dope. I definitely would recommend it to my friends. I love living at the lodge because I have the ability to do all kinds of fun activity’s with my friends whenever I want.

Walking into the lodge for the first time on my tour , I knew it was the place I was going to live. Thank you to my friend that works there for helping me.

I am totally and completely happy with my residence at the Lodge. I could not have asked for better ammenities and comfort of living. The Lodge has a great clean community that is both comfortable and social. Just what I like.

All summer I called The Lodge like 6 times everyday about different questions about my contract, things I needed for move in and anything under the sun really and no matter what somebody always picked up and was happy to help me, even if I talked to them twice before that day! Ecspecially my girl Chelsea! Anyway super awesome staff and Im so excited to move in! -Dani

Place is very nice and affordable, really like it here just the WiFi is not very good goes out quite a bit. Enjoy living here and hoping to sign again

I’m happy with my new apartment in the Lodge . Clean , quality and wonderful staff. In addition , I like the activities and the rewards that the Lodge offers . It’s so beautiful. I like it .

Just moved into the lodge and so far I love everything from the staff,pool,gym to the apartment itself coming from canvas townhomes this was for sure an upgrade.

My roommate and I love it at the lodge! The staff is friendly and always willing to help, and we love all of the amenities. Some of my favorites are the 24 hour gym and the pool!

Looks really nice, haven’t lived in it yet though. I do know this: it’s a real step up from where I was living before, so I have that to look forward to.

I had an awesome experience living at the Lodge. The facilities are clean, the staff is always kind, and the community is great. I am happy that I chose to live here.

I love living at the Lodge! It was an overall great experience although rent isn’t cheap. But the amenities are worth the high rent cost. Would live again!

Great place to live, period. Ultra Frendly people working here. Everyone's in a chipper mood. Great benefits for living here designer pool, cross fit workout room, and ball cort and volleyball.

Everything has been good so far. However I had a dispute with my room mate and they were unable to handle it. The wifi is great and rarely goes down.

So far its great, was able to move in early since my lease at my other place was ending. Cheapest rent I’ve ever paid in allendale. Only thing that kind of sucks is how loud my upstairs neighbors are.

I don't live here yet but I move in really soon and so far my experience has been great. This is my first time having a lease and living in an apartment and they have been so helpful with anything I need. I am so excited to move in!!!

The lodge is a great place to live. The apartments are nice and spacious. The amenities are amazing especially the free Starbucks and the pool.

LIVING AT THE LODGE HAS BEEN A PRETTY GOOD EXPERIENCE. THE STAFF IS SUPER NICE AND THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL. THE POOL IS AWESOME AND SO IS THE CLUB HOUSE.

My stay at the lodge has been okay. Very overpriced compared to other properties near by, and the fact that a lot of amenities break often is very disappointing. They have been better but it’s still a let down.