The Lodge of Athens
4 stars669 Reviews

Rebecalyn
about 13 hours ago
I enjoy everything here except the management's timeliness on fixing property issues and responding to resident issues with communication about on going issues like the bus tracker.

Rosie
about 20 hours ago
These students don’t know how to park, so the parking spots are very close . The dog park could be updated . The office is very nice but the building’s themselves could definitely be better quality. Staff can be very friendly , depending on the day. The neighborhood is private which is really great, but why have the gate open a lot? I rate it a 3 over all because we as a community have has many issues with maintenance, unanswered questions, or even an update about certain things .

Matthew
about 23 hours ago
Every staff member that I've talked to has been very friendly and supportive in helping solve issues with my apartment. With that being said, maintenance/pest control has been particularly slow or non-existent in taking care of these requests. There was a cleanliness and bug problem when first moving in, which are mostly resolved now. I've had a so-so experience so far, with room for improvement primarily regarding the condition of the apartment upon move-in.

Lyndsey
1 day ago
There are a lot of bugs and maintenance takes a WHILE to get to you. However, it is in a nice spot and I love the screened-in porch! I also like how close it is to everything.

Sidney
The apartment itself isn’t terrible, but when me and my roommate moved in it wasn’t exactly livable either. We also had to essentially move out because the carpets weren’t replaced before we moved in which was a pain, but the community itself is pretty good. It would be nice if maintenance showed a little urgency. We had some requests open for a month and had to call multiple times to get them filled even though they were marked high or emergency priority.

Patrick
My apartment was not clean when I moved in, and bugs seem to be a big issue here. I enjoy the amenities and my apartment, but for how much I pay I expect a clean apartment when moving in and no bugs

Brady
My resident experience has been good. I have had problems with some bugs and the furniture is not the best. My bed creaks very badly and I had to replace the desk chair because it was very uncomfortable.

Keeley
my experience is relatively good except for the fact our ac kept breaking for about a week and a half and it took a lot of maintenance requests/ phone calls to get that taken care of. Other than that I really like it at the lodge.

Bailey
This is the worst apartment experience I have ever had. Our apartment was in terrible condition upon move-in. We are still dealing with trying to get everything fixed and cleaned and the staff is very unhelpful.

Elisabeth
I love how the front desk workers are always so kind and help me through every question I have. The manager gave us a candle when we complained about smell etc. they are very nice! :)