Have always been greeted by friendly staff and residents! The ammenidies are very useful and have plenty of living space. I couldn’t ask for much more.

Great living space! Gym and pool are great and the staff is super friendly. The printers always work and are super reliable. Safe neighborhood and close to campus.

I love my individual apartment and the fact that there is a path where I can go on runs and walk my dog. However, I think the maintenance staff and the office staff could be better.

As a resident I feel as if this apartment complex tries to care and make sure it’s residents live as a comfortably as possible. They should keep doing what they do

I am living there next year. I am extremely excited, the place is beautiful, the house we have looks great. It will be my first year at LSU and I can't think of a better place to live.

I’ve had a great experience st the Lodges. We lived here two years ago and after trying another complex closer to campus, we moved back because the service is better and the Lodges are the only student housing that offers a homey feel that comes with a house.

Great complex ! I love the staff and everything about them ! They are so inviting . I would renew my lease everyday if I could! The giveaways are always awesome!

this is me telling you about my experience to get these points so i can get free money from the place I live so I never realizedf how long 140 characters was

I really like living here because it is a good value for an apartment that can really feel like a home. The maintenance comes quick to fix problems and there are nice amenities.

Friendly staff, the leasing process was fast and easy. The maintenance team are very helpful and quick when a maintenance issue, which is rarely, arises!!

Great staff I have never had any issues thank you guys so much for being a great team at the lodges. I would love to continue to feel the love and great staff!

I love living here. the maintenance is fast and efficient. my requests are completely within 24 hours usually. the staff is also very friendly.

I believe that the Lodges at 777 is a great place, and it is a great value as well. The place feels homey and very comfortable. Would recommend to a friend.

When I first came here. I fell in love, With the 777 Lodges. It's very peaceful and very quiet. And when I need a work order done.They gets the job done. Everyone is very friendly,And I recommend anybody to make 777 Lodges they home.

I love living at the Lodges, and so do my fur-babies! Plenty of space for them so run and exercise. The amenities are amazing! The staff is always polite and ready to help.

The place is beautiful and there is always something going on. It is the perfect place to live as a student and the LSU tiger trails make the commute to campus very easy

I really like living here at the lodges- the houses are clean and the maintenance comes quickly to fix any issues. The community has a very home-y feel to it.

It’s such a mood booster just to walk around and see all of the pretty views of the lakes at trees. It’s especially pretty at sunset. Although there is some trash around some houses (that’s the residents’ fault) they do a great job of keeping it clean.

The Lodges is a very safe community. There were a few incidences, but once gate codes were given, things stopped. The facilities are very clean and friendly. The prices are fair considering its only a 8 minute drive to LSU. I do believe that things can be changed about the time it takes for maintenance to come and fix things, but all in all, I like living here. It is one of the cheapest places around campus that doesn't get too much bad press.

The lodges is always quick to respond to any issues I've had. I feel mostly safe and comfortable here. I wish there were ceiling fans in the rooms, but other than that I love my duplex!

Its such a great apartment I love it. I love to just go to the gym and workout and then walk to my apartment because its so convienent and the workers are so sweet.

I love living here but the only problem I have is when I leased they told me I will get a $200 gift card the next month of my move in date .

The Lodges has been, for the most part, a great place to live, especially for the price. For the most part the units are all very spacious and clean, great location, and the neighborhood looks amazing. Only issues are appliances. Bathtubs constantly getting back up, sinks will randomly start having issues, (for my unit) the cable doesn't work (yay netflix), and the furniture is breaking quite often.

Great experience so far! Office staff is very friendly, and don't waste time. Maintenance staff react swiftly, and efficiently. All around great community!

The community is run by a great staff who is always attentive to my maintainance and lease issues. One point of improvement could be the landscaping around the property.