Quiet area! Great parking, in close proximity to many food chain restaurants. Close to campus! Friendly staff. Maintenance is a little slow with completing maintenance requests.

The lodges has a good friendly staff they have been very understanding and made hast with taking care of my complex thanks bros hahahahahahahdjs

I enjoyed living at the lodges. My favorite part about the apartment community was the amenities. The pool and basketball court were awesome and I enjoyed it a lot. The only minor concern I had was the sketchiness of the back of the lodges with two or three broken down cars that should not belong here.

The front desk is little to no help. The manager is rather rude. Maintenance is not helpful nor do they care about their residents. The units were not what was advertised

It’s been a okay experience so far. Quite a lot of my appliances break down and when I first moved in my room had a smell. The pool is always filled with people who do not live here and they aren’t someone’s guest ether. Other then that is okay. Just okay.

The lodges at 777 is a college friendly living option. They have lots of community events which provides a much needed sense of community. I would recommend.

I love it. Everything is prefect. It has its little things that could be better, like the pool could go deeper and all trash should be picked up not just bagged.

the whole experience of being at the lodges is pretty good. The apartment style living facilities are very nice. I live on the top floor and have lofted ceilings. bIg ThAnK

I really enjoyed staying here and the property is really pretty, however, the gates are always broken and utilities are way overpriced but other than that it's a nice place.

everything here as been amazing from the start. the people. the view. the staff. everything. the community is amazing. I will never move anywhere else.

I love living at the lodges. It’s my favorite place I’ve lived. The housing is up to date. I would suggest living here to any of my friends.

I have loved my stay with the lodges. My 2 person cottage has awesome and it has not disappointed me much over the year. I think the management and response to issues could be quicker but overall I have had a pleasant lease. I recommend the complex to friends and anyone who is looking for student living.

The staff are doing a wonderful job. I have nothing to complain about. The amenities allow me to relax every day at the swimming pool or at the gym center. As a foreign student in baton rouge, I really enjoy living here

The cottage is very private and there is not much noise from neighbors. The staff is helpful and the community is friendly and welcoming. I love this community!

I like the amenities here but the office staff are not helpful at all with resolving issues. I like the location and that it's close to campus as well as the bus route.

Security is very lenient. During the year there is a basketball league that occurs and there is no way even half of the people playing are residents

I enjoy living at the Lodges at 777. I can't complain about too much. Maintenance is usually really quick, and I have enjoyed staying there for the past two years.

So they went up a point because they do fun stuff like community activities, but they’re just okay. The place is filthy, and some units have pest problems

Community is pretty relaxed and very clean. However, maintenance can be very unprofessional and a pain to deal with. Front office staff can be somewhat unhelpful depending who you are talking to.

I love the community and the upkeep! I’ve lived here for almost 3 years. The cottage style homes are a great design. The chance to win several things is also awesome and unlike anywhere I’ve ever lived.

Great employees, very nice!! I love the pool and the barbecue pits after a long day at the gym. All within walking distance of my apartment.

Overall very satisfied with my stay at the Lodges. Maintenance and staff have been very nice and quick with responses and I have had minimal issues

Waiting for my lease to be up. Has a lot of bugs and nobody does anything about it. Office staff is nice. People who live above me stomp around all night.

While living at the lodges, I experienced no problems. All appliances worked up to my expectations. Maintenance responded within a reasonable time frame and staff was very helpful.

Really enjoyed living here the past year. Maintenance is always quick no matter the issue and the property is well kept. Only complaint is sometimes it’s hard to find a parking spot close to my building at certain times of the day.