The Lofts of Shiplock Watch
4 stars21 Reviews

Verified Resident
about 19 hours ago
The communication is horrible . We had several maintenance requests and it’s takes forever to get anything done. We are told it will be the next day and they don’t come. No one calls, texts or email to update us.

Robert
It’s cool to live. Parking is always available and the office workers are helpful. Maintenance is hard to get sometimes. We put in multiple maintenance request for our blinds and still nothing.

Jacquelyn
I love this complex but being at Shiplock Watch I’ve always felt like we’re the step children since we don’t have a f/t property mgr & maintenance at our complex and have to “compete” with the new facility (or other complexes before Views was opened). Our dumpster always has trash, appliances and furniture on the outside and it stays there for months at a time occasionally. We constantly run out of doggie poop bags and the trash can to dispose the poop in is almost always full. Also since I have dogs and my daughter works from home now, we need to be able to schedule maintenance issues & need them to be there pretty close to that time. I’m still waiting for them to come change my filters that they did back in August! They were supposed to come (my daughter made arrangements to go into the office and it was my only day off) & I sat around until 4 waiting and needed to run errands so I called and scheduled a time they could come a few days later and they never showed. It’s frustrating

Aeron
Everything has been pretty good! I’ve had some issues with maintenance and some other residents, but everything has been otherwise good! Love the events held at the sky lounge

Chris
Initially it was great. Jennifer was amazing. Once she left things went downhill. Marijuana use is so bad I smell it conatantly in my apartment. It's so bad I have actually been questioned at work by co workers because my clothes smell of weed. The parking lot has become a free for all. Constantly people are taking up spaces that don't even live here. The spots are for residents that pay to live here. Did I mention the constant smell of marijuana? The whole "stop it or I'll tell you to stop it again" has been an obvious failure. The building is unsecure because the side entrance to the building has never closed properly. Anyone off the street can walk into the building. The parking lot is wrought with nefarious activity including drug transactions. Oh yeah, and the constant marijuana smell sucks. Move here if you love marijuana. Keep your head on a swivel.

Gregory
2 months ago
Good location and amenities .Great parking for residents.Very convenient for walks to restaurants,museums.Close to walking and biking paths,and very pet friendly.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Friendly neighborhood and nice neighbor . Near I95 close to work. Near the walking park and downtown.Great location for bike riding. Great place for our dogs.

Luke
3 months ago
It is a tough area traffic-wise and the common areas don't seem clean. Other than that, the staff is friendly and the apartment itself has been great.

Jacquelyn
4 months ago
I have lived here since 2018 and am pretty pleased, for the most part. My particular apt is a nice size and love that all utilities are included. So rent is very reasonable, at the moment. My plan is to keep renewing as long as it’s affordable.

Kelsey
4 months ago
I’ve been here since 2017 and i plan on being here for many more! It’s an amazing place to live and is just close enough to everything around me!