The Lorenzo

1,346
1,513
Megan
about 6 hours ago
Management needs to be better especially with water shut offs and amenities. I also got locked out of my apartment and security did not let me in.
Spencer
about 13 hours ago
I have loved my stay at Lorenzo Apartments. Nothing beats free coffee every morning. The two full sized gyms are excellent resources too along with the pools.
Fahad
1 day ago
I found the place calm and quiet, the mail office services is wonderful and my experience is good, yet there is one thing missed in the complex.. u should think of a supermarket
Avery
Sadly have to move out because Covid prices and gone away, but it was fun spending time here. Hopefully I’ll be around to visit some friends.
Georgina
1 star
Unfortunately Lorenzo is always under construction or some sort of fixing. The elevators are always broken. The stairs are sketchy. The parking is always leaking. The back gate doesnt even work. The wait time for service and maintence is always delayed and unhelpful. I wish it was what it was on the video.
Xiang
This exercise will let you explore measuring bandwidth and throughput on the DETER testbed. The format of the results will not be strictly proscribed. Your report should contain tables or graphs that show your results in a meaningful manner, and more importantly your thoughts and conclusions as to what the results mean. Remember, never perform an experiment just once, make sure to collect several runs and average the results. Please include any .ns files you create as an addendum to your report. Have fun!
Madeline
If I could give it a zero, I would. I have been dealing with the same issues since Fall and nobody has come close to resolving them. It's always loud and the place is falling apart. There are roaches and ants everywhere. I can't wait to leave.
Verified Resident
Too noisy in the morning! But staffs of the office are very kind. Some facilities in the gym need repairs. Ps Please buy new chairs as soon as possible, we have called for repairs many times!
Naveen
Feels really safe. Hope the elevator can be fixed as its been 2 months. Also, the hot water issue is quite common these days. Hope that can also be taken of.
Yi
All staffs are friendly. When I have some issues, they can help me as soon as possible. Why I just give four stars is because my roommate, who always call the phone or FaceTime with her friends at midnight. Recently I just have a conversation with her, hoping to see her change.