The Lorenzo

1,108

2,782 Reviews

1,097
1,108
Absolutely the worst. The Lorenzo is not accommodating to those during the COVID-19 season. You people are crooks and do not deserve money from students.
The Lorenzo is great about making sure to get back to their residents. They have amazing accommodations and community activities. They are helpful and easy to work with. I love living here.
The experience at the Lorenzo is satisfactory and pleasant to say the least. All the amenities are unbeatable for the decent price tag. Rooms and apartments are spacious and comfy.
I love the facility and friendliness of the staff. In addition, the reception with which we were welcomed made me feel as if I was a part of the community from the start.
It’s good I like the food the gyms the pool and basically everything this place has to offer it’s just an amazing experience overall I haven’t had a bad day really.
I love the Lorenzo. They are very attentive to my needs and they offer incredible amenities. They serve dinner every Tuesday and Thursday, which is really nice for residents who are on a budget. It's a very safe place to live especially since the neighborhood around USC isn't the greatest. The shuttle to school is really nice (it comes every 15 minutes). My apartment itself is beautiful and comes fully furnished. Super nice place to live, a little pricey but not too pricey for what you receive especially in LA.
everything is perfect except very thin walls sounds propage very easily !! materials to build rooms and furniture are very cheap and low quality
The Lorenzo has been a satisfactory experience. I have just renewed for another year and my floor manager told me I would receive my gift card for renewing but never got. Same thing happened when I renewed last year. Only issue so far otherwise it has been great.
I really like living in the Lorenzo. The staff is very helpful and the amenities are a great addition to the building. I would recommend living here.
I really enjoy living at Lorenzo. It’s definitely one of the safest areas to live at around USC and the staff is generally always very friendly.