The Lorenzo

4.2

3,353 Reviews

1,230
1,316
Overall good but I have had numerous cockroaches and there is only one elevator to second floor which is very inconvenient. Access t9 the metro is very convenient.
I enjoy living at the Lorenzo, but a lot of amenities are what I call "fake nice". They appear super high end and luxurious, but are always needing maintenance or not even available for our use. Management and the security staff are really difficult to work with.
Staying at the Lorenzo has been okay, and I do appreciate the living experience it had given me and my roommates. However, the way rent was handled with COVID was disappointing and the experience did not represent the price.
It's a nice place to live for sure. However, I can't shake the feeling that the price for what I received was very pricey, especially over the last year. I hope I'll be able to use the amenities more this summer. I also am consistently not very impressed with the wifi disconnecting consistently, which seemed like a bare minimum amenity for the last year. I appreciate the spaces as they are as well. I also wish there was more cohesion between the different Lorenzo departments and programs, as it is often difficult to know how to contact people, and its sometimes a crapshoot to see if someone responds, or if you are emailing the right person at all.
The amenities are very useful and the overall place is nice. Maintenance is responsive, which is appreciated. However, I wish that The Lorenzo would sort out its cockroach issue and the leaking water from the roof to the 7th floor when it trains.
Great place to live! I enjoy all the amenities and having a great deal of access to them. Great place to live! I enjoy all the amenities and having a great deal of access to them.
Honestly, the fire alarms that go off every day make living here really unpleasant. Also we have maintenance people walking in and out of our apartment for weeks on end. The buildings are nice but overall living here sucks
Really great community. Room is nice and proximity to campus is great. The amenities are also super helpful. And I love the free dinners every tuesday
Better quality and amenities than the other apartment complexes nearby and great security but staff can be spotty sometimes and I’ve had several packages get lost in the mail here (lots of packages get left out near package concierge or next to the trash can at the mail room)
Overall lorenzo is great. It’s safe, welcoming, the amenities are amazing and there’s a wide variety of things to do here. The staff are not the sweetest though, and some are quite rude about our requests. The service requests also can be handled in a more efficient manner. Lorenzo should definitely consider putting their residents as priority. However, other than that it’s a good place to stay off campus