The Lorenzo

1,194

3,017 Reviews

1,154
1,194
It is a nice place to live in, but we have had many service issues ranging from a twice broken TV, broken AC, ants, and unsealed window cracks. The overall space is nice and the living area is beautiful.
I really enjoy living at the Lorenzo because the grounds are beautiful and the amenities are great. The staff members are super nice but can be a bit strict about the amenity use. The rooms are high quality with the exception of the kitchen and the plumbing but maintenance responds to service requests quickly. I feel very safe on the property and overall I would definitely recommend living here!
The Lorenzo apartment complex is a great complex. It is appealing to the eye and has great apartments. However, they could work to open more amenities with special accommodations.
Chill place, just open up my gym! I miss working out :(. Low key I pay rent for the gym and washing machines in the units. Everything else is just gravy. Shuttle is cool. Five stars if you reopen the gyms soon and I get my 300 dollar giftcard in my email on time.
The amenities are amazing. I've lived here for three years now and I have had the time of my life. The only downside is the response time from staff members which maybe related to COID but otherwise its great!
It’s been pretty good, the building is kinda weird and it’s often hard to find things. The worst part is that the smoke alarm in our apartment is terrible and keeps randomly going off in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.
It is very nice here and the amenities are great. Overall would recommend. I need more words to get the rewards points so I’m going to type this sentence.
The Lorenzo is really nice but it is unfortunate how difficult it is to navigate its online resources. However, all of the staff is very helpful and nice.
The staff at the Lorenzo is friendly and accomodating! They are available and easy to access when you have an issue. Adherence to COVID protocol is fairly strict and the amenity reservation system works well.
Everything is great so far! Not really much to complain about except for one day where the water shut off for an hour while I tried to take a shower, and when the wifi is spotty.