The Lorenzo

4.2

3,256 Reviews

1,208
1,282
Friendly housemates and roommates. Clean rooms and working appliances. Wifi is good and view from balcony is amazing. I love this place. Love to walk around near the pools.
Moving to lorenzo was the best decision I took. The moving in was very easy. Room is clean as well as apartment. Lorenzo premises is clean, new looking. All the appliances in the unit are working and are in good condition. Despite the fact that a worldwide pandemic is going on, The lorenzo is the place where I feel safe. The only complaint I have is no lights are provided in the room, which is a place for improvement. The leasing was really easy and Christina ( General Manager) answered all my questions quickly. Overall a great experience in pandemic.
1 star
my experience at the Lorenzo has been an unforgettable experience from my roof collapsing, to pest, mice, and even getting stuck I n the elevator all with no deduction of rent, free items, offers, or any real sympathy at all. so in saying that I would say my experience has translated to being close to a ran down building with a pretty bow on top don't come here if your reading tis its too late.
1 star
The staff is unresponsive. Credit card reward for renewing was sent to the wrong email and told me to email Community rewards. They said they can't do anything about and had me contact the one who is responsible for sending those out. Tried contacting Lorenzo but was constantly ignored or told that they couldn't do anything about it. I would like to solve this issue ASAP as they were the one to mess up the email address, not me.
Location of Lorenzo is really nice. Nice staff and shuttle service. Package concierge is great. Good fitness center can have some improvements.
The floor of the corridor is not clean enough. No one supervises the implementation of social distancing when taking free food. The network is not good recently.
I love my apartment! Maintenance is great when there are issues. Only issue is that with an interior facing apartment there is not a lot of natural light coming in for most of the day
Honestly the service here is garbage and feels really vindictive depending on what floor you live on and who staffs it. I do love the building itself but quality of service and management needs an overhaul.
Love the facilities, and great location right by the metro stop. But there are a lot of maintenance issues, which are not always fixed. Would have liked to see the pool and gym open.
My toilet broke and services were a little slow to get there, especially since it had to be fixed like 3 times, but other than that i think it’s really nice here!