The Lorenzo

1,140

2,881 Reviews

1,124
1,140
Not the best in customer service had a issue fir last 3 days only got one response. Then treated like I'm not of value or my words a lie. Not to mention all these hidden fees that' have
The apartment is nice (overpriced though) but I had a terrible experience with one if my roommates and had to transfer units. It took a while for the staff to resolve this issue.
it was ok; too far from my campus and the bus system was not really efficient. the fact that the apartment was sort of sound proof was nice.
I like how quick the work orders get taken care of. Also, the bus arrives on time and leaves on time too. I wish saturday and sunday buses came more frequently.
Living at Lorenzo has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I made so many friends and got to live with my best friends while enjoying the abundance of amenities they have.
the staff is unresponsive, and the management is generally very poor. no one answers the office phone or calls back if you leave a message. I have been given incorrect information numerous times. I reported that a door was broken and that a non-resident followed me into the elevator as a result, and nothing was done.
Such a long process to move in, and have to pay a fee for everything. Otherwise everything else is great, like friendly staff and other residents.
I enjoy living at the Zo. However, I think that staff response time, amenity reservation techniques, and maintenance response times, could all be approved upon. Other than that, I enjoy the environment and the people.
I want to move out. Lorenzo is not safe during pandemic for next school year. Students that live here are still having gatherings and will likely get bigger during the school year.
Beautiful place but management lacks in communication. the Lorenzo was awful in assisting my family and I during this pandemic. it gave no financial help when we needed it the most