The Lorenzo

1,447
1,653
Bethany
about 4 hours ago
I love the Lorenzo! I had heard mixed reviews before moving in, but no complaints from me. Love the staff and al the amenities the lorenzo has to offer.

Youqi
about 18 hours ago
I feel really happy living here in Lorenzo! What a pity that I have not lived here for the last year. I like living in this building. Recommend my friends.

Kaiyue
about 22 hours ago
woke up one morning and suddenly found the water is out. Should email the residents in advance instead of just stick the annoncement on the door.

Sharon
I have been living here for three months, and the living experience was really great. It’s really convenient to have the central kitchen. Additionally, the application process of service request was fast and easy, and the staff came so fast to fix the issues in my room. It’s really efficient!The most important thing is that it is safe here, although the neighbors were sometimes noisy at midnight.

Vijay
I am liking it very much. Nothing much to complain about other than the amenities are not open as long as I wish they were. The pool and basketball courts should be open 24/7 but I understand why they aren't.

Nadia
good for the most part. love the amenities. management is nice but disorganized sometimes. the shuttles are the best amenity. maintenance workers are always so helpful

Harlee
Overall, my experience has been pretty good. I’ve had some issues moving in (our ac was broken, my bathroom had clogged drains, our dishwasher didn’t work), but once theses issues were resolved things were fine. The amenities are great , as well as the layout of the apartment.

Brandi P.
I absolutely love living at The Lorenzo. The staff is helpful, there are so many activities, and I feel completely safe. The most convenient perk is the cafe right downstairs! Whenever I don't feel like cooking I can just grab something from the cafe and I know it'll taste great.

Smriti
Lorenzo lost my mail multiple times, the AC was never working, the Wifi stopped working for the last 3 months, there was a fire alarm going off every second morning really disturbing my classes and work. Some of the staff was super unhelpful and inconsiderate!

Stephanie
Good apartment housing with many amenities but USC buses often get filled up very easily. Central Kitchen doesn't have many diverse eating options but there are other good restaurants nearby.