The Lorenzo

4.2

3,418 Reviews

1,250
1,347
Lorenzo is a great place to stay if you're a college-going student with a nearby campus. I stayed there because I went to USC, and the good part was that Lorenzo offers shuttles that go to campus every 20 minutes. The management team at Lorenzo however can be improved, because they're not the most considerate towards their residents. I've had several bad run-ins with the management regarding lost belongings, rent payments, apartment fixture issues etc that have made my rent period at Lorenzo quite inconvenient. The amenities are great, although over COVID a lot of them were shut.
It has been a year I am living at the Lorenzo. One of the best housing I have seen so far near USC. The staffs here are very kind and help with your needs immediately. There are cool free snacks and stuffs give away.
The complex itself is nice to live in, however, the service and management made the experience horrible. Management is unresponsive and sloppy . A service request would be completed within a month or maybe never.
Good service and facilities (arcade, swimming pool, gym, study rooms). free meals on tuesdays :) Huge community and easy to meet new people.
So far so good, the only thing is that the apartment was really messy when I first moved in. My floor manager hasn’t been very responsive as well:)
It is a nice place to live. It takes long time for service orders. Things are not kept up. Things look worn out and not very kept for how much it cost to live there.
Great place to live just had a few problems during COVID with the amenities but other than that it is a nice place to be living when ur comes to students
I love living here. Sad I had to leave. The managers were great and everything was so clean. Covid protocols were amazing. I was scared living off campus, but it was great. Way better than expected.
I enjoyed living at the Lorenzo. I met great friends here and my four years went by in a blink. I will surely miss it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Good amenities and maintenance! I like the rooftop and table tennis a lot. However, many appliances need to be fixed often. Walls and floors are also easily damaged.