The Lorenzo

4.2

3,719 Reviews

1,328
1,475
I love all of the amenities and events here and enjoy being around other college students from different schools. I wish that the elevators and hallways were kept a little more clean and maintenanced, as it would just enhance the overall experience of being here.
Wholesome. Love the amenities and the room to walk around. Feels spacious and homely. Indescribable experience. Fully recommend staying at the Zo🙂
The Lorenzo was a great place to spend my time outside of USC. The amenities are unbeatable compared to any other location or apartment complex in the area. The Lorenzo made sure the grounds were kept clean, sanitized while still allowing amenities to be used.
1. I'm going to school again. Every time I buy a box of snail powder, it's not enough to eat. I've eaten many brands of snail powder. I still like Huan snail most. It tastes very strong. I like soup very much and I like too much. Friends who like mutton can try boiling mutton rolls and put some Flammulina velutipes potato chips. You'll love it!1. This dish is very appetizing, fragrant and attractive as soon as it is served. The taste is very crisp, tender and smooth. The rich sauce wraps the ingredients. Bite down and the sauce fills your mouth. Moreover, the materials are very fresh, the amount given is also very sufficient, and the cost performance is super high. I'll come back next time I have a chance. 2. The environment of this restaurant is very good, very clean and tidy. The food is not only beautiful in appearance, but also delicious in color and taste.
Good service, good amenities, good vibes. Shuttle schedules are bonus points. One of the best places to live around SC campus despite the pricing.
Nice staff and community, love my experience with The Lorenzo so far. Can't wait for the end of October, and the rest of the upcoming months.
I've had a great experience at the Lorenzo. I've been living here for a semester and a half, and all of the staff is very helpful. The amenities are a great perk!
The Lorenzo has provided sufficient living conditions, but to describe it as luxury living would be a lie. The appliances and furniture are cheap. It takes 3+ weeks for maintenance to come and fix something. There is a lack of communication with management and residents. The shuttles are very unreliable and do not fit enough people for the given amount of people who live in the apartment complex. As I’m typing this, I have been waiting for the shuttle for over an hour in the rain because the ones that came were full and I was unable to get on. Get bigger shuttles and more of them. Ever since I moved in, I’ve been experienced numerous miscommunications and inconveniences because of the Lorenzo. I expected better. The experience I’ve had thus far is not worth the amount of money I’m paying to live here. Do better.
The shuttle buses sometimes do not run on time and are overcrowded. It would be better if they ran more often like every 15 mins instead of every 20 mins.
I love the amenities here, but it would be great if I could have a chair for my desk. The pool, gym, jacuzzi, study rooms, are all great. For free food Tuesdays, I would try to be more efficient with handing food out. I feel like it goes way too slowly; maybe set up more tables.