The Lorenzo

4.2

3,131 Reviews

1,175
1,234
I want out of my lease. Everything is closed . This place is way to expensive for what you get. No one ever answers at the front office. I park so far away from my apartment. WiFi sucks.
Overall good. Tasty Tuesday & Thursday should have more vegetarian options, and there have been some issues with noise. On the whole, the Lorenzo is a nice community.
A big shout out to Lorenzo staff for their wonderful service! I had some apartment issues and reached out to them. They are easy to communicate, very helpful and truly concerned about my need.
Love living here. Great memories, bonds made, truly a places that I loved to be. It took me away from the moment I saw it. Love living here. Great memories, bonds made, truly a places that I loved to be. It took me away from the moment I saw it. Love living here. Great memories, bonds made, truly a places that I loved to be. It took me away from the moment I saw it. Love living here. Great memories, bonds made, truly a places that I loved to be. It took me away from the moment I saw it.
the fire alarms have been getting better, and i do appreciate lorenzo dropping the rent during these circumstances. i did email them about some thing with my lease and need a response but im sure I will get one after the holiday break.
The Lorenzo is a great starter apartment for college students, but it regularly fails to uphold what it claims to believe. They cheap out on almost everything.
Beautiful apartment and amazing complex. Love the in unit washer and dryer. However, I have also had a lot of internet connectivity issues and I don't know if it's worth living here, for how expensive rent is.
It is harder to get free food now, but I like the idea(delivery). Maybe you can do the same for other stuff? And why we don't have an event for thanksgiving? Also, if we need a copy or print something, what can we do now? I think we need a notice about that.
Great looking apartment, staff can be useless though. I like it’s shuttles, it’s safe to live there, and it looks like a resort. But make sure to check your units thoroughly. It was extremely unclean when I first moved in, with vomit in the toilet. That was just my experience though. Besides that, it’s great there.
This place is so awesome to love and provides so many amenities for such a good price each month. There are so many amenities to list! Theses are trying times for everyone.