The light is very bright and the floor is very clean. And the staff is very friendly and kind. I will recommend new students to live here in the future.

The rooms are big and clean. The facilities are nice. Only thing is that the gym is not very updated. I like the gardens & pools. The rate is reasonable.

As an international student who's currently on a study abroad program at USC, I feel Lorenzo has done an amazing job with its services. The amenities at Lorenzo are unparalleled when compared to any other student housing

It is very nice living here. It is very easy to make friends. I love that there are multiple amenities such as the pools, basketball courts, pool tables, movie theater, and rooftop grills.

so far so good! good space, great infrastructure, and great people! the shuttle service is a good initiative, however, there could be many improvements such as scheduling etc..

The best of the best! I love this community. A lot of amenities and fun and best management. Very clean, safe a I feel like I am living in a 5 star resort!

My experience has been more than what I expected. One can never feel bored or weary around such a lively community whose unofficial motto is ’work hard, play hard’.

I have certainly enjoyed living at the Lorenzo thus far. The apartment itself is very clean and sleek, and it's hard to understate the convenience of having a washer/dryer in unit!

This is great place to live. Everything is close and the people here is great and very helpful. And the amenities in the complex are great...

Good amenities and friendly community- free food opportunities and maintained facility. My experiences with leasing agents have been straightforward and helpful.

Great room and amenities! The only problem we have faced is that our TV has been broken for months and they still have failed to fix it. We are still working on the problem and it’s a terrible process.

Everything would be great, it is safe, the staffs are friendly and the equipment is convenient for me. I would say the experience is great although the rent is high.

I love the amenities, there is no where else like it around campus. The staff are so friendly and helpful which makes things a lot easier if there is ever a problem!

Its my second year living here and it has been pretty amazing so far. They have all the amenities you could ever ask for, and free food twice a week, which is even more amazing.

I would prefer if some of the staff/services were onboard 24/7, or at least operational during nighttime. Especially the cart/dolly borrowing service, it was really hard moving in since I had to carry all of my stuff to the very end of the hallway.

The only effort I see to keep this apartment complex a community is in the free food nights. I don't think an apartment complex needs to be a community, but I appreciate the effort as well as the energy and understanding I see at the Lorenzo. The potential to use the amenities is the main factor for the high score.

The department is so great. The facilities are good and advanced. The staff are friendly and kind. It's convenient to eat many delicious food because there are many restaurants nearby. The only disadvantage is the high price.

great amenities, i love the gym and sauna and also the multiple pools. however, it's in a bad area and feels like an over the top dorm. they always shut off the water at terrible times

I moved into the Lorenzo about a week ago. I love it so far! There are so many amenities and activities to take advantage of. I'm excited to get involved in the community. The shuttle is really nice to have, though I wish it was on a schedule or there was an app to track the shuttle to see when the next one arrives/leaves.

Loving it so far! Everyone has been very kind and the building makes everything so convenient. Whatever I need I can always find without having to even leave the complex. My favorite part is that some things are open 24/7 like the fitness center.

The amenities here are awesome! It's like a resort! The staff is very helpful and the free food is amazing too. They have lots of events for students as well!

I really enjoy living here and all of the amenities offered. I love my roommates and the convenience of the shuttle to and from campus. Would reccomend.

Good resident experience overall but the occasional issues with the internet and water was concerning. The community in general was great. I hope that these problems don't persist.

Super Place to live in! Very comfortable. A good option to choose in Los Angels. Near the university, with thousands of international students.

The residence community seems lively and active. There are lots of acticities around and the spaces are perfect to get to know each other and have a great time here.