The Lowell

4.3

4.3

I haven't move in just yet. But the overall experience has been nothing less than excellent. The staff here is kind and very helpful. I look forward to my move in date in August to finally be apart of the community.
apartments are regularly maintained and you never have to worry about anything ! neighbors are always friendly and the roommate match doesn’t fail!
Very cute and affordable living apartments. Also, the staff there are great! They are super friendly and will answer any and all questions you have. I haven’t officially moved there yet but less than two weeks I will be. And I’m looking forward to it.
One of the best so well detailed and very polite makes you feel right at home when you first take a tour. I would definitely recommend the Lowell
Nice apartment to live in so far. The staff seem very welcoming and I like my roommates. I’m considering renewing my lease for the next school year
My experience at the Lowell has been pretty good so far. There hasn’t been any major issues that have risen & the issues there was were resolved fairly quickly
I really like the office staff. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. The maintenance staff is experienced and responsive. The price is very reasonable, and the amenities are up to date and kept in good condition. The coronavirus is taken seriously and everyone wears masks.
The staff is always eager to help and always friendly! The complex is quiet and I haven’t had any issues with neighbors! Overall, it has been a great experience living here!
It's an easy going place and a nice environment! It's been a positive experience living here! The community of residents are respectful of others and very welcoming.
I love living here, it’s really close to campus so it doesn’t take to long to get to my classes. The building is really nice and affordable.