The Lowell

4.4

4.4

Janiaya
There is no other place that I would rather live! It is so quiet and the staff are so helpful. I even renewed my lease early because of how great it is.

Mickayla
My experience at the lowell has been nothing short of amazing! The staff here have gone out of their way to make each and every person feel welcome and at home.

Aja
The Lowell is a fantastic starter and college student apartment. The community has some pretty decent amenities. Quite area for the most part. Great price

Frank
It's a nice area with a good community. I've lived a few places and this is so far the nicest in Columbus. The staff is really friendly and rent is by far the fairest around.

Stephanie
Always working with you to give you the best experience. As well as allow residents to Interact with eachother to meet people in the same fields. There is also no lack of good looking military people

Jordan
It has been a very inviting and welcoming experience since I have arrived here from Texas. I’m use to living with four kiddos, so I was kind of nervous living on my own I didn’t know what to expect. But the staff made me feel at home showed me around the facility and how everything functions. By the time I was handed my keys and I was sure I was in the right place. For the price, I don’t think I could of lucked out with such a nice place anywhere else. I’m looking forward to the Friendsgiving coming up here shortly as well.

Katana
Move in was successful and I haven’t had no problems. Living here is wonderful especially with a trail to walk my dog on and to get the much needed vitamin d.

Elaine
It’s been really great. The staff is nice and have been really helpful to me. I am a new resident and it’s been an easy process with getting everything done.

Tiffany
The Lowell is by far the best place I have ever lived at. I couldn’t see myself anywhere else. I have felt at home since arriving here. I have no complaints when I think about the Lowell.

Chanita
I love it at the Lowell. The staff is friendly and I really enjoy the activities that are available to the residents. They really try to make everyone feel comfortable. My only complaint is that some of the residents aren't as considerate to their neighbors as they should be and feel that they can do whatever they want when the office is closed.