The Lowell

4.5

4.5

So far the staff has been super welcoming I’m excited to see what they have planned for us this coming school year and I’m ready for move in!
I enjoy the upgraded single bedroom apartment and the in unit laundry is a must for me. I only wish the trash didn’t get backed up sometimes.
I have enjoyed my time at The Lowell. I like that they are always updating us on the events that are being held. The staff is also great. They are very friendly and will help of the attendants need help. Great place to stay.
I have had a very good experience at the Lowell for the short amount of time that I have been here. I enjoy the amenities that the community has to offer.
Good clean apartments, just need to redo the stairs . Fast and easy process as to getting approved and moved in . They are very helpful and try their best to get you in and find space for you.
My resident experience has been very pleasent. I enjoy the living environment and the apartments are very high class and clean. I have no complaints.
Awesome amenities. Perfect location close to mall and grocery stores. Free wifi and cable. Perfect for those who are starting out or restarting.
My resident experience has been great. I recommend this place to everyone I know. My move in experience has been great and I should have stayed here my full college experience.
I have enjoyed how helpful the staff is and doesn't hesitate to answer all questions that I may have. I am happy to be a part of such a great community of people.
So far, I have experienced extremely helpful and polite staff, and came home to a clean apartment prior to moving in! The only downside is the rooms are kind of small...but hey! There's a pool!