The Lowell

4.4

4.4

Jacob
about 7 hours ago
Been living here for a little over a year and a half and little complaints. Always easy to pick up packages and staff is usually straight forward.
Ethan
1 day ago
Packages are sometimes misplaced. The maintenance is pretty quick to fix amenities. Amenities code doesn't work for me, I tried using it but it doesn't work.
Raven-Allen
This is a really nice place and everything has been great. However I do wish there was a better gate system. With the one we have now we might as well not have one. It’s always either opening for everyone when it’s not supposed to or just broken all together
Aniyah
pretty good place to live, i love it honestly. good community, it’s gated, good customer service as well, and it’s always clean outside. I love it
Grace
Not great won’t be renewing. Communication isn’t the best. It feels like the housing staff thinks of our apartment as a burden. We have black mold. 0/10 would not recommend
Tiffany
I have enjoyed my time at the Lowell. It has felt like home for the last two years. I am so thrilled to be able to stay at the Lowell for one more year. Thank you for making my time in Georgia so memorable.
Debrinja
Maintenance is very efficient and I appreciate that there are different options for students to pay rent. The emails that we get before any work is don’t in the building is great. However I do wish that renewal dates were made a bit more clear than just one email. For example: sliding a flyer under the door or sending daily messages a week away from a deadline. Otherwise, I’m caught off guard and miss the deadline.
Amaan
The Lowell is absolutely FANTASTIC! The community is one of a kind with many smiling faces! The management are very friendly & helpful ! I will definitely be signing my lease for another term!
Andreah
Maintenance is great, the manager at the office Stephanie is great and takes great care of everyone, and the neighborhood is mostly quiet. But overall my beginning experience wasn’t the best but now it’s great and peaceful
Maurice
about 2 months ago
The staff in the office is always friendly and knowledgeable about any concerns I might have. The maintenance staff is always fixing things quickly and in a professional manner. The amenities are clean and always kept good care of. The web site is easy to navigate, and rent is very easy to pay. There is always parking available and pest control is doing an outstanding job keeping bugs away.