The Lowell

4.4

4.4

I have lived here for over a year now and I have to say i’m glad i’ve stayed so long. these are the cheapest apartments in the game for students and are very adequately maintained.
By far, this is the best place I have ever stayed at. Nowhere else can compare. This community feels like home. This is the first time where I feel like I could live here for longer than a year. I truly have enjoyed staying here
Other then the car break in’s and theft while the gate was broken. So far my experience has been a good one it is very peaceful and homey here. Emergency maintenance could also improve.
I love that the Lowell makes my experience living off campus really nice. Whenever I call the office, they pick up and address your needs. I love the gym the most
I don’t have any comments to add here. I mean some people in the office could be nicer and it would be great if the outgoing mail would get picked up more regularly.
Excellent community, fair agreements, convenient location. Columbus State and Tech is less than 30 Mi away, and various stores are located nearby.
I’d recommend living at this apartment complex to others. The staff are always friendly. It’s pretty quiet which can be rare when living in apartments.
Great place just need the potheads gone. Most of the residents are nice thought. I wish the fitness area had more dumbbells or maybe some resistance bands. The pool is nice too.
Overall the Lowell offers a great living experience . The rooms are good sized, the bathrooms are clean and I love having a dishwasher and washer to myself. 9/10
Not sure which ones but some of the neighbors have not been getting along very well and they would be loud about it usually after 2AM on weekends.