The Lowell

4.4

4.4

James
The staff is friendly and helpful. When I first moved in i thought it would be an issue but they have all gone above and beyond for me and my friends. very much appreciated. thanks!

Tiffany
This will be my third year staying at The Lowell. I have really enjoyed my time here. This is a great community and the staff are quite helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone.

Frank
The move and acceptance time was amazing. I needed a place quickly due to unforseen circumstances, and the Lowell provided, setting me up with a room in less than a week.

Destiny
I will be a new Resident moving in in August 11th, 2022. So far, my experience has been great. The staff that’s there is so helpful and nice.

Fernando
I love living at Lowell. I have a great community of people and never feel alone. There are many Amenities to enjoy while living here as well!

Chanita
I absolutely love the neighborhood and the staff that I've had the pleasure to meet so far. It's been a very pleasing experience. I look forward to taking advantage of all of the great things offered.

Stephanie
Everyone is very nice and welcoming, matinence is done that day in a timely manner. It is close to everything you need, supermarkets, fast food, a goodwill, right near the highway exits. You can get anywhere in Columbus from here In a few minutes, including the airport. I have tons of great things to say about this place. My only critique is more like advice... bring your own mattress topper, bring two. The mattresses are very dorm like and uncomfortable, if you can accommodate that, this place is a wonderful and safe place to stay.

Asia
2 months ago
I’m going on my second year of living at the Lowell and it has been a great experience so far! One of my only issues is that since we are so close to the woods there are a lot of bugs that find there way into our apartments.

Grace
2 months ago
The ant invasions are a huge problem, walls are kinda thin, and we can smell when people are smoking because it comes from their vents to our rooms.

Whitney
2 months ago
Not bad but not the greatest. It would be nice to have some moving out assistance aka I’m trying to move out because my boyfriend and I want to live together and I have to find someone to take over my lease instead of you helping me find someone you don’t help at all.