The Lowell

4.4

4.4

I absolutely love it! My roomies are calm&nice, respectable and easy to talk to. It's very calm during the night time in the area. The amenities are great! People around seem curtious. Honestly love living here!
The staff here are very helpful. Made the move in process simple. They are always there to help with any questions I have. Residents have been welcoming so far. The apartment comes ready with e everything I need. So far this experience has been awesome!
Maintanence issues need to be addressed - leaky windows, bugs getting in during the summer. Apartment amenities are clutch and price is unbeatable.
This is definitely a great place to start off with your first apartment. It’s quiet and not too much goes on. Definitely peaceful and a good community.
Amazing and friendly staff who helped me get set up. I’m excited to become apart of this amazing community! The price is amazing for what you are getting.
Loving it so far,just moved in a few days ago. People I talked to said that it is nice all the time. I will come back and tell more in a few weeks.
I love it here best place to live, everything is included and they are very j see standing of my military requirements due to my lease!!!!!!
The apartment is spacious, well maintained with a lakeside view. The apartment administrators are helpful and courteous providing superb service for the Lowell community.
Great staff and amazing apartments for the price. Since applying I’ve been met with great customer service through and through. All of the staff is respectful and diligent. The apartments are also fantastic for the price being paid.
I have really enjoyed it here. I feel like this has become a home for me. I had moved from NC in July to here and was a little worried at first because I wasn’t very trusting of the area. Living here has been the easiest and greatest experience of my life. It has helped me trust the area and I have really enjoyed it here. Best place by far to live at.