The Ludlow

4.5

4.5

Love it here! The staff are super friendly and I love that there is a young vibe. Beautiful apartment and wonderful common areas. Great location as well, near retail and transportation.
The Ludlow continues to have problems regarding staffing, as I understand this is a national issue there are ways to work around my complaints. The front desk staff is indifferent, distracted, and un-welcoming. They are untrained on how to fix the coffee machine and it is consistently out of service. The lack of training in regards to the coffee machine is especially infuriating as it is a simple pleasure you are supposed to enjoy while living here.
The overall look and feel of the Ludlow has been superb. It really takes you out of the usual city life experience and gives off a high end vibe.
1 star
It's been months that the squat bar has been stolen/disappeared from the gym. Nobody got back to me after reporting this issue to the office and sending a follow-up email a few weeks later. I emailed every staff member separately to see what has been done to resolve this problem or whether a replacement squat bar is ordered, and again there is no response. -One of the benches at the gym is broken as well, and it's not safe to use it, but no one is doing anything about it. -Hallways are not vacuumed daily, and unless I report it to the front desk, it won't get cleaned. -The printer barely works; it's either out of ink or has connection issues. Great building and very poor and disappointing management.
Great apartment in great location Would recommend for anyone working in Jefferson. Management is responsive with issues at hand. Maintenance always shows up in timely manner.
Clean, modern, great location for anyone working in Center City. Huge windows let in lots of light. I only wish there were more closet space!
As my two years at the Ludlow are coming to an end, I look back and I know I'm going to miss it here. The convenience of being in the heart of Center City Philly is unmatched, and having a gorgeous apartment and view is like no other. The only negative thing I have to say is the steep increase in rent is the reason why I can't stay here, which I feel is unfitting for a city such as Philly and unexpected for an already expensive and luxury apartment. Nonetheless, I'll miss it here and I have great memories.
Security should be tightened. Parking needs to be improved. Customer service through phone (receptionist and answering calls) needs to be improved.
Living at the Ludlow has been a great experience. I would recommend it. The location is wonderful and really enjoy the outside space and fitness center!
The Ludlow is a great place to live. The environment is always clean, the residents are friendly, and The Ludlow Team as a whole are wonderful. We decided to renew our lease because of these reasons and can’t wait to continue another year here!