The building is in a great location. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All amenities are in great shape and easily accessible. The building is always clean and properly attended to inside and out

I have been at the Ludlow for about four months now and absolutely love it. The building is well kept, modern, and overall stunning. The location cannot be beat- I walk everywhere I need to go. Amenities like the gym, terrace, and coffee bar add to the experience. Residents are super friendly and there is a strong sense of community here. Hoping for a water bottle refill station to be put in the gym- that's my only suggestion!

Love living at the Ludlow beautiful apartments. Great location. Great amenities. Only downside is that i have noticed that the security is not as strict as stated when i originally toured the building which the safety and security was a major part in choosing to live at the Ludlow.

The best place to live. Everyone is nice and friendly. Location is 10/10. near subway, Jefferson station, fashion district, city hall, shopping center, chinatown, etc.

Love this place so happy we moved here everything is brand new and beautiful ple all the great things to do I wish there parking available though but still amazing

Reply from The Ludlow

Our move-in process was very smooth and Amber explained everything thoroughly — from how to work the key properly, to the mailbox and the package room, visitors/guests, and even showed us a booklet of local restaurants, grocery stores, banks, etc within 5-block radius of the apartment building. We love living here!

Reply from The Ludlow

Everything so far has been amazing. The staff have all been extremely nice and helpful and the residents also seem very friendly. Overall 👍🏽

Reply from The Ludlow

It's great! I love it here! Better than yesterday expected. Big kitchen. Great views. Shopping unlimited in the city at my doorstep. Everyday is a new adventure in all directions.

Reply from The Ludlow

Since move-in, staff and other residents have been very friendly and helpful to the best of their ability. Maintenance is also wonderful in this building in not only keeping everything clean, but also staying on top of any issues. My only complaint is that the electronic keys do give us trouble every now and then when trying to get into the building, our own apartment and the utilities in the basement (but this may be a key issue).

Reply from The Ludlow

The study area would be improved a lot if the music was turned off in that area and there was a water bottle refilling station. The water station at the gym is also always empty.

Reply from The Ludlow

Very convenient location and beautiful amenities. Athletic facilities are top notch and outdoor area very nice for large and small group gatherings

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow. Love how active the building is in setting up events for the residents, keeping us informed, and making it an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow - I moved in about a year ago and even though the number of residents has grown since then, the quality of the building and staff has remained wonderful!

Reply from The Ludlow

The Ludlow is a great place to live at! Great amenities, friendly staff, and nice apartment finishes. I would highly recommend this apartment building to anyone looking for a safe apartment in center city.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have admittedly been quite a pain moving in as I was coming from the other side of the state and had a million questions and requests. The leasing staff could not have been friendlier or more responsive.

Reply from The Ludlow

The move in experience was quite smooth and easy. We are very pleased with the level of amenities and space. Staff is always friendly and kind.

Reply from The Ludlow

They mixed up our moving dock reservation, making our day much more complicated. We had confirmed our time by email. It was hard to communicate with the staff to try to solve this.

Reply from The Ludlow

Everything about the Ludlow has been great so far. There was a mix-up with the reservation for the loading dock but that's the only minor complaint we have so far.

Reply from The Ludlow

We had some issues moving into the building but all staff members were very nice and understanding. They all did their best to help as much as possible.

Reply from The Ludlow

Top-notch expérience so far. Lots of opportunities provided to meet other residents, so kudos to the Ludlow Team for making these experiences possible.

Reply from The Ludlow

It’s been very nice so far. Front desk staff are always friendly and maintenance is always ready to help. Only wish my island didn’t come stained and chipped.

Reply from The Ludlow

The people are great but there are certain growing pains involved with moving into a new building! One year in and things have grossly improved.

Reply from The Ludlow

It’s very good I am very comfort and happy here! The building is very quiet. Also it has a good location. I will share my experience with my friends.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have loved living in the Ludlow! It is so clean, has great amenities (great study spaces, a huge third floor common seating area, and a nice terrace), and management has lots of events for residents! The finishes in the apartment feel high-end, and the building feels safe. Everyone is also super friendly!

Reply from The Ludlow

So far, living at the Ludlow has been great. I couldn't be happier with the staff, location and amenities. The community here is awesome. I absolutely love living here!