The Ludlow

4.6

4.6

Been living at the ludlow for about a year and a half and have truly enjoyed it. Very clean, well-kept building/amenities, friendly staff, quiet/respectful neighbors. Incredible location right in center city, close to everything you would need (mall across the street, multiple grocery stores, hospital, train station).
Building is gorgeous and in a phenomenal neighborhood. Glad that we could take advantage of the situation which offered us great concessions. Catie was super responsive and deserves a hand for her role in getting us to sign and move in
Pleasant experience living at the Ludlow - location is great, amenities are solid (when they are open), staff is helpful, and facilities are clean.
The Ludlow is a really wonderful place to live. Any community building will have its hiccups or issues, and The Ludlow is no different. However, the ancillary staff here such as concierge desk attendants, maintenance staff, building manager, and day to day in office leading consultants exceed expectations. They are very kind, considerate and relatable. This building has really facilitated proper precautions during that COVID pandemic, and as a nurse, I really appreciate the effort. Overall, it’s a great place to live, but to be expected from all buildings, it can be difficult sometimes. I do recommend this building for new prospective tenants, highly! Hoping for community reconnection when the pandemic is behind us or more controlled.
Great building, great location, friendly neighbors, sadly the amenities have been on and off even though it is still possible to safely use these facilities based on CDC guildnline by continuing our limited 6 person capacity and online booking as we did it before.
I could not be happier with my experience at the Ludlow! The apartment building is neat and always smells amazing. The residents are super friendly and the amenities are top of the line!
I am very happy and grateful at how clean the maintenance staff keeps the Ludlow. They are also very friendly. Overall, the concierge and residents are friendly and helpful. I love our little community.
The Ludlow community is what my wife and I have been looking for in our first home away from home. Fellow residents are respectful and friendly thus far, the leasing agents are readily available to assist with any trouble whenever they are not doing tours, and the concierges are all exceptionally approachable and helpful. Looking forward to our stay for the remainder of our lease and longer!
Communication needs to be better with the leasing office. Several of my emails have gone unanswered and I’ve had to resend multiple times and still no response.
The ludlow is an awesome place to live. Great location, walkable to numerous stores, grocery stores, and restaurants. The building itself is always clean, well-kept, and quiet.