The Ludlow

4.5

4.5

Convenient location, responsive leasing office and on-site staff. The amenities spaces are kept clean and are relatively available whenever desired. Any time that we have had a maintenance issue, it is easy to get in contact with facilities and they resolve our issues rather quickly.
I've been living here for about 3 years and it has been great. The only downside now is the package room being locked. I order a lot of stuff and having to bother the concierge to open the door every time seems annoying to me and them. Maybe install cameras or have a lock where residents can scan in? It's a luxury apartment, I'm surprised residents would steal people's packages.
Back office services needs improvement. Move-in assistance is below average, no moving carts were available. Back office staff never returns call if you leave a message.
I love the building’s amenities and appreciate that shared spaces are kept very clean. Front desk staff is helpful and friendly. We especially love Rae!
Have had a good experience at the Ludlow. I work in center city so the location is very convenient to work. The gym and outdoor space were major setting points when picking to live here. Happy with my choice to live here.
The staff is very good and the new building is nice. I do wish they picked materials that aged a little better and they replaced my nice toilet seat with a very cheap plastic one.
Catie was very great to work with during the leasing process! Would definitely recommend. The apartments have a Great layout and new construction
Incredibly thankful for the facility staff that has kept the building so clean all pandemic. They go above and beyond. Very lucky. Residents are good with masks on
I love it here already. The apartments are gorgeous. The staff are very friendly and the upkeep of the community is really nice. I’m glad I decided to move here. The amenities are big and the gym even if small really well equipped! Love it very much!
The help I’ve received in beginning to be a part of the Ludlow community has been amazing, I’m excited for my time to begin when I officially move in!