Very convenient location and beautiful amenities. Athletic facilities are top notch and outdoor area very nice for large and small group gatherings

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow. Love how active the building is in setting up events for the residents, keeping us informed, and making it an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow - I moved in about a year ago and even though the number of residents has grown since then, the quality of the building and staff has remained wonderful!

Reply from The Ludlow

The Ludlow is a great place to live at! Great amenities, friendly staff, and nice apartment finishes. I would highly recommend this apartment building to anyone looking for a safe apartment in center city.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have admittedly been quite a pain moving in as I was coming from the other side of the state and had a million questions and requests. The leasing staff could not have been friendlier or more responsive.

Reply from The Ludlow

The move in experience was quite smooth and easy. We are very pleased with the level of amenities and space. Staff is always friendly and kind.

Reply from The Ludlow

They mixed up our moving dock reservation, making our day much more complicated. We had confirmed our time by email. It was hard to communicate with the staff to try to solve this.

Reply from The Ludlow

Everything about the Ludlow has been great so far. There was a mix-up with the reservation for the loading dock but that's the only minor complaint we have so far.

Reply from The Ludlow

We had some issues moving into the building but all staff members were very nice and understanding. They all did their best to help as much as possible.

Reply from The Ludlow

Top-notch expérience so far. Lots of opportunities provided to meet other residents, so kudos to the Ludlow Team for making these experiences possible.

Reply from The Ludlow

It’s been very nice so far. Front desk staff are always friendly and maintenance is always ready to help. Only wish my island didn’t come stained and chipped.

Reply from The Ludlow

The people are great but there are certain growing pains involved with moving into a new building! One year in and things have grossly improved.

Reply from The Ludlow

It’s very good I am very comfort and happy here! The building is very quiet. Also it has a good location. I will share my experience with my friends.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have loved living in the Ludlow! It is so clean, has great amenities (great study spaces, a huge third floor common seating area, and a nice terrace), and management has lots of events for residents! The finishes in the apartment feel high-end, and the building feels safe. Everyone is also super friendly!

Reply from The Ludlow

So far, living at the Ludlow has been great. I couldn't be happier with the staff, location and amenities. The community here is awesome. I absolutely love living here!

Reply from The Ludlow

Amazing staff, cannot wait to finally move in and create a home!! Very very easy to talk to and responsive. Gorgeous property. I am lucky to have the opportunity to live here

Reply from The Ludlow

So far it has been pretty good, except for the kitchen counter lights still continuing to be broken. Love the people at the front desk and the location.

Reply from The Ludlow

Great staff! Beautiful place, high quality everything, including kitchens, shared spaces, deck, gym, etc. Really happy I decided to live here!

Reply from The Ludlow

Great experience living here with all of the events that are hosted, most including complementary mimosas! My favorite part is the free coffee machine.

Reply from The Ludlow

Could be a great apartment complex but amenities and common spaces are not being maintained. Gym has been out of water for weeks. Tables in common areas are dirty/sticky. Takes months to replace pet stained carpet tiles. Emails sent to alert staff about issues are not being responded to.

Reply from The Ludlow

Love loving here, great community and very dog friendly. All the staff aren’t so sweet, know our names, our dogs name. It feels like a neighborhood.

Reply from The Ludlow

I am very excited to start living in this residence. I cannot wait to be engaged in activities and start getting to know the other residents in the building.

Reply from The Ludlow

From the moment we viewed the apartment, to the move in process, everything has been wonderful. The staff has been very helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Ludlow

The people are super friendly. The staff is amazing. The events hosted almost every saturday and during the week are very unique and I am always excited to read the daily digest report.

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow. It is a clean and friendly atmosphere. It offers tons of events, great amenities, and a place I love to come home to everyday. Definitely the right choice!