The Ludlow has terrific amenities and very friendly staff. And the apartments have sleek, modern finishes. The Amazon Hub for packages and Tide Cleaners for dry cleaning is so convenient. Plus Mom’s Organic Grocery and CVS across the street, and easy access to the subway was a huge deciding factor.

Reply from The Ludlow

Living at The Ludlow has been an amazing experience since moving in. Perfect location- close to grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping. Modern and clean building. Great sense of community here- neighbors are all so friendly and there’s plenty of resident events to meet everyone.

Reply from The Ludlow

Love the building and the location. Noise level isn’t bad considering the central location but I do wish it was easier to have access to the amenities space as I feel like they’re ALWAYS being used for big parties/events. I wish the gym was a little bigger and better equipped but it gets the job done. Overall I’m loving the building!

Reply from The Ludlow

I greatly enjoy being a part of this apartment community. There is always several event going on and a lot of ways to engage with the other residents. Additionally the location of the building is perfect.

Reply from The Ludlow

Experience with Brianna and leasing was just fine. I am impressed with the apartment and amenities as I toured but have not moved in just yet

Reply from The Ludlow

Super excited to live here, staff is awesome! Has a great outside patio view, nice kitchen, and other amenities. Haven't moved in yet, but I am very excited.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have had a very positive experience living at the Ludlow Philadelphia. The location is extremely convenient and safe. I appreciate the staffs timely responses and the frequent community events.

Reply from The Ludlow

Love the building, it’s amenities, and the staff! East market always has a lot of construction around but the area is still super cute with lots of great food options! I love the outdoor patio between the ludlow and the Girard!

Reply from The Ludlow

The building is in a great location. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All amenities are in great shape and easily accessible. The building is always clean and properly attended to inside and out

Reply from The Ludlow

I have been at the Ludlow for about four months now and absolutely love it. The building is well kept, modern, and overall stunning. The location cannot be beat- I walk everywhere I need to go. Amenities like the gym, terrace, and coffee bar add to the experience. Residents are super friendly and there is a strong sense of community here. Hoping for a water bottle refill station to be put in the gym- that's my only suggestion!

Reply from The Ludlow

Love living at the Ludlow beautiful apartments. Great location. Great amenities. Only downside is that i have noticed that the security is not as strict as stated when i originally toured the building which the safety and security was a major part in choosing to live at the Ludlow.

Reply from The Ludlow

The best place to live. Everyone is nice and friendly. Location is 10/10. near subway, Jefferson station, fashion district, city hall, shopping center, chinatown, etc.

Reply from The Ludlow

Love this place so happy we moved here everything is brand new and beautiful ple all the great things to do I wish there parking available though but still amazing

Reply from The Ludlow

Our move-in process was very smooth and Amber explained everything thoroughly — from how to work the key properly, to the mailbox and the package room, visitors/guests, and even showed us a booklet of local restaurants, grocery stores, banks, etc within 5-block radius of the apartment building. We love living here!

Reply from The Ludlow

Everything so far has been amazing. The staff have all been extremely nice and helpful and the residents also seem very friendly. Overall 👍🏽

Reply from The Ludlow

It's great! I love it here! Better than yesterday expected. Big kitchen. Great views. Shopping unlimited in the city at my doorstep. Everyday is a new adventure in all directions.

Reply from The Ludlow

Since move-in, staff and other residents have been very friendly and helpful to the best of their ability. Maintenance is also wonderful in this building in not only keeping everything clean, but also staying on top of any issues. My only complaint is that the electronic keys do give us trouble every now and then when trying to get into the building, our own apartment and the utilities in the basement (but this may be a key issue).

Reply from The Ludlow

The study area would be improved a lot if the music was turned off in that area and there was a water bottle refilling station. The water station at the gym is also always empty.

Reply from The Ludlow

Very convenient location and beautiful amenities. Athletic facilities are top notch and outdoor area very nice for large and small group gatherings

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow. Love how active the building is in setting up events for the residents, keeping us informed, and making it an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from The Ludlow

I love living at the Ludlow - I moved in about a year ago and even though the number of residents has grown since then, the quality of the building and staff has remained wonderful!

Reply from The Ludlow

The Ludlow is a great place to live at! Great amenities, friendly staff, and nice apartment finishes. I would highly recommend this apartment building to anyone looking for a safe apartment in center city.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have admittedly been quite a pain moving in as I was coming from the other side of the state and had a million questions and requests. The leasing staff could not have been friendlier or more responsive.

Reply from The Ludlow

The move in experience was quite smooth and easy. We are very pleased with the level of amenities and space. Staff is always friendly and kind.

Reply from The Ludlow

They mixed up our moving dock reservation, making our day much more complicated. We had confirmed our time by email. It was hard to communicate with the staff to try to solve this.