The Ludlow

Living in the Ludlow has been a dream. Aside from the beautiful apartments, general design of the building, and fun amenities, one of my favorite things is how warm and friendly the staff are. They truly make it feel like home! I would not hesitate to recommend the Ludlow to anyone
Everyones been so great and helpful with finding our perfect apartment! Donte went above & beyond to schedule virtual apartment showings for us during the pandemic and addressed our concerns promptly. cant wait to move in!!!
It's soon to be a year that I live here, and I would like to point out some issues that made me change my 5-star rate to 3.5. I've noticed that the coffee machine counter is not always clean, and it will be great to have a pack of wipe right next to it and encourage all the residents to clean after they make their drink. Clorox wipe should also be available in the study rooms with a sign to ask residents to wipe the desk before/after they used it. Water filter at the gym never works, so having that replaced or fixed will be great. Ludlow building is a smoke-free building, yet I smelled cigarettes/illegal drugs in the hallway so often, especially over the weekend. Sadly we do not have a discounted or free parking spot for our guests, so coming up with a solution will be great.
Resident experience has been absolutely amazing here at the Ludlow. Life is extremely convenient and the amenities are amazing. We are in the center of the city and are in close distance to all the best places yet have a quiet place to come home to that is comfortable and has all the luxuries I need.
Everyone at the Ludlow is so friendly! The community is brand new and super clean. Great for young professionals who want to live in the city.
I love it here. I can get anywere from here, quick. Makor attractions are all minutes away. The Reafing Terminal food maret is a whole one block away.
Love the location and neighborhood; the amenities are the added perk! The building is beautiful and the staff make us feel at home. Milo especially loves being next door to a groomer.
Great Experience! I wish more property managers were like Greystar. Everyone I have dealt with has been welcoming and outgoing. There is a real community here.
Modern and well-kept building! Awesome location, walkable to anything you could need. The amenities, like the outdoor space and gym, make you feel like you don't ever need to leave the building. All of the residents in the building are super friendly!
I love The Ludlow in Philly. It’s such a gorgeous building with great amenities, right in the heart of the city! The front desk staff are also so friendly and helpful.