The Ludlow

4.5

4.5

Nazanin
Good building, perfect location and friendly neighbors. I wish we had more social events and perhaps a suggestion box to share some ideas/ways of improvement with the management office.
Noelle
The Ludlow is great! I really enjoy the front desk staff because they are very personable. I would like to see more events for the building because those are so much fun!
Yoga
Great community with proximity to everything. Wish the closets were bigger but other than that I absolutely love my apartment. Amenities are also great.
Hannah
Have truly enjoyed my past 2+ years at The Ludlow. Perfect location in center city. Clean, well-kept building with friendly staff and residents. Love the gym space and outdoor deck! Hope they can continue hosting more community events in the upcoming months- love those!
Amanda
Very convenient place to live. I've been living here since the Ludlow opened and prices are getting a little high. Also, it would be nice if the carpets were cleaned better rather than just vacuuming a couple of times a day. Maybe do this even just once a month. They are pretty dirty.
Katherine
Nice place to live, enjoy the amenities and the welcoming desk staff. Very clean and quiet place to call home. Really have enjoyed this experience
Valentina
Having been here for a little over 6 months now and truly enjoying it! The apartment has all we need and the Ludlow staff is great. Also really love being part of East Market — anything we may need, from groceries to bars to shops — is just a step away!
Verified Resident
Wonderful place to live. The building is very nice, staff are attentive and friendly, and the neighborhood is very fun. I wish people didn't smoke cigarettes inside and the countertops wouldn't have come stained prior to move in.
Sophia
I love living at the Ludlow- amazing location, friendly people, lots of dogs, what could be better? The apartments themselves are a steal given what they offer in terms of updated appliances and features, lighting, space, and more.
Henry
The Ludlow community has been very accommodating and I am glad to have had the opportunity to renew my lease and to extend my stay at the modern apartment.