The Ludlow

The apartments are very nice. The kitchen and living rooms are furnished very nicely. Closet space is a bit limited. The amenities are also nice, there is a gym ( bit small) but has all the equipment one may need. There's also a nice "deck" and indoor lounge area which is very nice for the residents. The apartment is also in a great location in center city.
1 star
The apartment itself is fine now but the community is awful. The loud workouts that are taking place outside our apartment is ridiculous and the management team has done nothing to stop them or make them less noisy.
1 star
The work uts loud in the morning outside our buildings are just ridiculous, specially on weekend. Management shoudl stop them or at least make sure that they don't go so loud
Great location. The amenities are wonderful and makes it a great place to live. Staff is also very friendly, especially maintenance. Awesome place to live.
The community is wonderful! Everyone is so friendly, and I feel safe walking on our street and in the building even though it’s slightly sketchy not even a full block over. The building has an easy layout and nice details. You always feel welcomed coming home. Everyone who works at the front desk couldn’t possibly be nicer or more helpful. I’ll definitely be renewing.
Perfect location, very professional staff, and great apartment amenities. I really enjoy living here. It’s a great apartment choice for singles or couples.
The building was pretty good when we moved in but it has gotten even better since then. The entire building staff and building manager are very friendly and very responsive to all of our needs. We would definitely recommend The Ludlow to our friends - and we have!
Living in the Ludlow has been a dream. Aside from the beautiful apartments, general design of the building, and fun amenities, one of my favorite things is how warm and friendly the staff are. They truly make it feel like home! I would not hesitate to recommend the Ludlow to anyone
Everyones been so great and helpful with finding our perfect apartment! Donte went above & beyond to schedule virtual apartment showings for us during the pandemic and addressed our concerns promptly. cant wait to move in!!!
It's soon to be a year that I live here, and I would like to point out some issues that made me change my 5-star rate to 3.5. I've noticed that the coffee machine counter is not always clean, and it will be great to have a pack of wipe right next to it and encourage all the residents to clean after they make their drink. Clorox wipe should also be available in the study rooms with a sign to ask residents to wipe the desk before/after they used it. Water filter at the gym never works, so having that replaced or fixed will be great. Ludlow building is a smoke-free building, yet I smelled cigarettes/illegal drugs in the hallway so often, especially over the weekend. Sadly we do not have a discounted or free parking spot for our guests, so coming up with a solution will be great.