I have been very happy living here, however the gym for MONTHS now has had no water, and the coffee machine is never working. These are small issues, but as a luxury building with high rent, these issues should be resolved quickly, not ongoing for months.

It's all Nice & Comfy. Snug & tug. Ideal Center City location. Everything is a stones throw away. Transportation 24 hrs/day right at the doorstep. Regional Rail across the street.

Great community! Wonderful amenities and the staff is super nice and helpful. Maintenance is very responsive. Have had a great experience living here.

I love living at the Ludlow. They have created a community with all of the different events - one of my favorite's is the waffle bar. I also enjoy the amenities and community spaces that are are always clean.

It has been about six months that I moved to the Ludlow building, and I can confidently say that it was the best decision ever. All the neighbors are so friendly and respectful, and the building itself offers so many fantastic events and opportunities for neighbors to meet up and do fun activities like movie nights or holidays celebration.

The apartments are new and beautiful. The front office team is super friendly! It always feels like coming home after a long day and having someone say hello!

Love the ludlow and all it has to offer! From the appliances in my apartment and the community amenities to the outdoor esthetics, every detail is curated.

This is a great place to live. The staff is so friendly and helpful . There are lots of fun events to attend. Packages are delivered safely.

Stylish and high quality apartment with great amenities (including a great gym) in a fun and social area of Philadelphia! I highly recommend living at The Ludlow

Amazing apartment. Friendly staff. However, the carpets look 10 years old outside the apartments in a 2 year old building. They vacuum every day but they should probably steam clean them more often.

Very nice, new and clean. Very attentive staff, always willing and able to help with any questions or issues that may arise!! Definitely would refer a friend!!

The building is clean and staff are responsive. I also like the features, aesthetic, and location of the building. However, of the many apartments I have lived in, i have never had walls so thin. I can hear ENTIRE conversations being had by my neighbors through the wall. I have never met them in person, but know their names, and ridiculous things about them that I have no desire to know. I can also literally hear the man snoring though our adjoining bedroom wall every single night.

Although I haven't moved in yet, the touring process was very professional as all of my questions were able to be answered. Additionally, the leasing staff followed up via email and with all the necessary information to make the application as smooth and easy as possible.

Reply from The Ludlow

Management is very slow in responding to problems but eventually they solve your problems. The 3rd floor deck is very nice to hang out with friends

Reply from The Ludlow

Management is very slow in responding but at the end they eventually get problems solved. The 3rd floor deck is nice, great place to bring your friends and get a drink

Reply from The Ludlow

The Ludlow has terrific amenities and very friendly staff. And the apartments have sleek, modern finishes. The Amazon Hub for packages and Tide Cleaners for dry cleaning is so convenient. Plus Mom’s Organic Grocery and CVS across the street, and easy access to the subway was a huge deciding factor.

Reply from The Ludlow

Living at The Ludlow has been an amazing experience since moving in. Perfect location- close to grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping. Modern and clean building. Great sense of community here- neighbors are all so friendly and there’s plenty of resident events to meet everyone.

Reply from The Ludlow

Love the building and the location. Noise level isn’t bad considering the central location but I do wish it was easier to have access to the amenities space as I feel like they’re ALWAYS being used for big parties/events. I wish the gym was a little bigger and better equipped but it gets the job done. Overall I’m loving the building!

Reply from The Ludlow

I greatly enjoy being a part of this apartment community. There is always several event going on and a lot of ways to engage with the other residents. Additionally the location of the building is perfect.

Reply from The Ludlow

Experience with Brianna and leasing was just fine. I am impressed with the apartment and amenities as I toured but have not moved in just yet

Reply from The Ludlow

Super excited to live here, staff is awesome! Has a great outside patio view, nice kitchen, and other amenities. Haven't moved in yet, but I am very excited.

Reply from The Ludlow

I have had a very positive experience living at the Ludlow Philadelphia. The location is extremely convenient and safe. I appreciate the staffs timely responses and the frequent community events.

Reply from The Ludlow

Love the building, it’s amenities, and the staff! East market always has a lot of construction around but the area is still super cute with lots of great food options! I love the outdoor patio between the ludlow and the Girard!

Reply from The Ludlow

The building is in a great location. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All amenities are in great shape and easily accessible. The building is always clean and properly attended to inside and out

Reply from The Ludlow

I have been at the Ludlow for about four months now and absolutely love it. The building is well kept, modern, and overall stunning. The location cannot be beat- I walk everywhere I need to go. Amenities like the gym, terrace, and coffee bar add to the experience. Residents are super friendly and there is a strong sense of community here. Hoping for a water bottle refill station to be put in the gym- that's my only suggestion!