The Madison at 12th

4.4

4.4

Andrew
1 day ago
Everything has been great so far! We really love our little space here and our pup loves the daily walks. The appliances all work great and we’ve had no troubles that haven’t been resolved. One critique we have is that the apartment did come a bit dirty on move-in day, but we cleaned it up pretty easily. Love this place!

Atiyya
I love the environment! The neighborhood is great and the residents are nice and friendly. The property managers are helpful as well. I’m happy

Ebonee
Madison at 12 made our transition here so smooth and stress free. Brittany was on top of every call and email so helpful and friendly. We are very happy with the move we made here! Blessed!

Alli
2 months ago
I have lived here for about 2 years now and it has been a pretty comfortable living situation. It is in a very convenient location with me being a college student at APSU as well.

Brooklyn
2 months ago
No complaints at all!! (: from the second I saw this place I was in love. The staff was so helpful and amazing and helped me find exactly what I was wanting:

Sharon
3 months ago
Nice, quiet area!! Love living here and like my neighbors. I feel safe here and that’s a big deal especially in Clarksville now. Would definitely recommend living here.

Monique
3 months ago
At good place to live as a young adult or getting your first apartment. Leasing is very nice, only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is maintenance is very slow since they only have one person maintaining both properties they have.

Evelyn
3 months ago
The Madison at the 12th is a very quiet, clean and safe place to live. The trees surrounding the townhomes is truly peaceful. Management here are professional, specially Britney, she has always been very attentive and has gone above and beyond to help us with anything.

Melissa
4 months ago
1 star
AWFUL! My ac unit does nothing. I've called multiple times for maintenance to come look and they do nothing. They installed a window ac as well, which shouldn't have to be done and I didn't need to do last summer, and I also bought a tower fan. Two ac units and a fan and my 600sqft apartment is at 80 degrees still... absolutely ridiculous. They are doing nothing to help.

Cloie
5 months ago
Not what we was expecting. Several problems that need fixed. We have a leak from the shower that goes downstairs in our cabinets and our toilet is leaking.