The Madison at 12th

I’ve only been here for almost 3 weeks. I had a maintenance issue and same day service fix!! Everyone was so kind and helpful!! They have great customer service!! Maintenance staff is very friendly and very helpful!!
Great place to live nice people peaceful never had a major problem that wasnt token care of like the people and company that is around the area
It’s pretty nice, I mean it’s a place to live. Sure my room is small but honestly it’s not bad. The community here is pretty chill as well and I haven’t had any problems with anyone so far here.
It is a quiet and safe neighborhood. We have enjoyed living here. The staff are friendly and try to help whenever you need them. The neighbors have been friendly. The grounds are taken care of nicely and it is nice to have an onsite area for our trash.
Very nice apartments and well kept. Outside is always clean and well manicured. Living over here so far has been very nice. Quite, neighbors are neighborly and mind their own. I love being close to everything. I'm glad I chose The Madison at 12th and they chose me.
So far I have had no issues. There is plenty of room for me and my two dogs. No problems so far too report. I'm surprised such and old building could be in good shape.
The Madison at 12th is a great place to live! It’s so peaceful and quiet and all of the trees around it make it so pretty! The townhouses are great, they’re big and have plenty of space!
We moved into a “renovated” apartment. We have broken light fixtures, scratched flooring, and cracked door frames. I’m not very happy with the price I’m paying, for what I’m receiving.
I love these apartments so far. Very comfortable to live in and is in a very convenient location for me to travel back and forth from school.
It's okay. It can be quite and there are times when you can here your neighbors, but on the better half, it's ok. Love the animals since I dont have one myself. The only challenge that I will have until our time come to move is parking. I had to park around the corner one day to get to my apt. That's because visitors can park or do park where they can find a spot, so that part will always be a challenge. Either you dont move your vehicle or you chance parking where you can.