Staff is awesome and friendly. One of the best places to live. Neighbors are great, everyone gets along so well. The community get togethers are so much fun.

This is a wonderful place to live, though I've only been here about a month. The trains outside are very loud and run at 8am-8:15am, 11am-11:10am, and occasionally at 12:15pm-12:20pm. I know this because it drives me nuts.

The ladies at the office of Hunter Chase apartments have always responded to any questions I may have. Also tge maintenance guys do there best fixing everything in a timely manner

I love the apartments. I just wish the parking in front of my house wasn't always taken up by guests. Other than that it's nice here. Mantience is great as well.

community is quiet not much traffic. i love that i don't have a weight limit for my dog since im a big dog kinda person. its close to school too.

Great place to live, community is super friendly, and the ladies in the office are AWESOME. I would definitely recommend Madison @ 12, to anyone and everyone I know.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Maintenance is awesome. Love my place. I was looking for a place before I came to TN and I could not have been happier. The area is nice and close to the college which makes it nice.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Samantha and Natasha have always been very polite and helpful every time I've had to call. My AC-DC stopped working and within an hour it was taken care of and the apartment was cooling off again. Thank you ladies for making life easier

Very calm and quiet community! Me and my boyfriend haven't lived here for even a month and we already feel so at home. All of our neighbors are so friendly.

I am very glad to be a resident here. The staff is very friendly and has helped me out numerous times. The neighborhood is quiet and located very near downtown Clarksville.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

I love how quiet and cozy the Madison at 12th neighborhood is, but updates to the apartments are a must! Staff is awesome and friendly and maintenance is quick to fix any problems I've had, even in the middle of the night.

This place is clean, quiet, and a pleasant place to live. I appreciate the neighborhood officer as he makes me feel safe and the community is great!

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Great service,rent is fair, quiet neighborhood,parking can be a little hassle but the overlot parking is close to every household so no big deal. Love living here

I love how everyone is so friendly! It's a really cool community. When something is broken, they take care of it very quickly. For the rent, it is a great deal!

I recently moved from Florida and the process of moving across country was not only hectric, but stressful. The property management was more than understanding and was well organized and helpful in getting me set up to move in right when I arrived to Tennessee. It was such a smooth process.

So glad I moved her,such a nice neighborhood and very friendly staff. The staff is quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and always answers any questions you may have.

This is a very nice community. Everyone is very respectful and I never have any issues with anyone. The staff is very helpful and always reply in a very timely manner.

I love living@ the Madison. Recent property managerment and maintenance changes were a surprise. I Would love improved email response times.

so glad I moved here! looked at several different apartments and nobody compared to the friendliness of this staff! Not to mention the apartment was very clean and the shower made sure to answer all of my questions. I will definitely recommend this apartment complex to my friends.

Been here for over 2 years and all in all it's been a rather fantastic place. The neighbors are all great and the staff that manage the property are all professional.

I ABSOLUTLY love living at the Madison at 12th! The location is amazing and the quaint size of the one bedrooms is surprisingly perfect. I plan on living here for many years to come!

Nice townhomes, great service, beuitful area. Close to many clsrksville jewels, apsu,downtown, and the mall. A nice park fir kids is close as well.