So far I have had no issues. There is plenty of room for me and my two dogs. No problems so far too report. I'm surprised such and old building could be in good shape.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

The Madison at 12th is a great place to live! It’s so peaceful and quiet and all of the trees around it make it so pretty! The townhouses are great, they’re big and have plenty of space!

Reply from The Madison at 12th

We moved into a “renovated” apartment. We have broken light fixtures, scratched flooring, and cracked door frames. I’m not very happy with the price I’m paying, for what I’m receiving.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

I love these apartments so far. Very comfortable to live in and is in a very convenient location for me to travel back and forth from school.

It's okay. It can be quite and there are times when you can here your neighbors, but on the better half, it's ok. Love the animals since I dont have one myself. The only challenge that I will have until our time come to move is parking. I had to park around the corner one day to get to my apt. That's because visitors can park or do park where they can find a spot, so that part will always be a challenge. Either you dont move your vehicle or you chance parking where you can.

Wish I would of looked harder for the price am paying 😣 also for what am having to setting for. I'm not happy. With this place.. But am stuck for year

Reply from The Madison at 12th

the ladies in the office and the maintance staff have been nothing but nice, accommodating and helpful during my short time here. their responses are always within a reasonable time

Reply from The Madison at 12th

I have so far loved my new apartment. It is very cute and comfy. The neighbors have all been pleasant and it seems to be a safe community. My only complaint would be that the AC has been having some issues. It works most of the time but I have to keep turning it off due to it freezing up.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

It’s a place to live. Would I recommend it to someone else? Probably, since it’s pretty affordable and I haven’t really found anything wrong with my apartment so far

Reply from The Madison at 12th

This community is so amazing! It is quiet, filled with wonderful residents, and in a good location. My only gripe is weekend parking, but that's understandable and not much of a problem at all.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

So far my experience has been overall pretty enjoyable. It's a very nice and quiet neighborhood and the location is very convenient for me since I'm a college student

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Such a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Neighbors are super friendly and very sweet. Feel safe living there. I moved away and came back because I love it so much!

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Madison at 12th is a very friendly neighborhood. I have only been here for a little over two months and have already had a pleasant experience with my neighbors and maintenance.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Looking for peace, quietness and serenity. Madison @ 12th is the place. You have privacy and security right at your doorstep. Give us a try, you will not be disappointed!

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Great place neighborhood is clean no noise no drama. Great police officer on site big yard for children picnics and more i recommend madison at 12th t

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Apartments are very nice and the community is quiet and peaceful. I’m relatively close to most stores in the area which is nice. Overall I am glad I choose to move here

The Madison at 12th is a very quiet and lovely place to live. All the staff are helpful and very personable. I love living here. The maintenance staff are there quickly to help with any problems pertaining to your home.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Nice and quiet place to live. Office staff help out alot and the maintanice crew take long because they have so many units to attend to but are probably the nicest guys I have ever met and will help you with anything you need.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

I love everything about the madison at 12th. Everyone is great from the management to maintenance to the neighbors. Such a nice, quiet neighborhood. I highly recommend this place.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

I have been there for two years, starting a third lease next month. I love the neighborhood, but there have been a few new neighbors that throw off the calmness and serenity that we have had in the neighborhood for the entire time I've been there. A few residents like to play loud music, rev their engines and yell late at night when many of the residents there have class and work early in the mornings.

I love it at Madison at 12th maitainace comes on time grass is cut when need couldnt ask for a better place to live Madison at 12th is the best

It has been really nice and peaceful living here . Every time I run into a neighbor outside, they are always so friendly . Moving over here was a great decision.

I had the best experience. Dawn and the rest of the staff was so polite. I love my new townhome, the area and the perks that come along with it!

Love the property ! It’s a great neighborhood with lots of faces from young to old it is cute area located really close to downtown Clarksville

The Madison and 12th apartment complex is the perfect community for me and my son. It’s safe, quiet, close to downtown, and about 15 minutes away from the interstate.