It is great, a few problems in the house but other than that i love it. The neighborhood is very peaceful and neighbors are nice, and friendly.

This is a very quite place to live at. The parallel parking is a little obnoxious sometimes when people don't know how to park. Other than that very nice environment.

The leasing process was so quick and easy and everything has been good so Far . My house is really spacious for me and my daughter and everything I need the front office is good about getting it done or helping me . I love it and would recommend it

The office staff is always so wonderful. I've never had any issues with them whatsoever. Any time I've called for whatever reason, they are always easy to work with and help solve any issues.

Helpful leasing staff, quiet neighborhood. The location is the perfect blend of convenience and quiet. Interiors are a bit dated, but it's a great value for the price.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Always smiling and willing to help in anyway possible. I would strongly recommend the townhouse to anyone and everyone.

Very nice. Most everything is superb except the marinade quality. A lot of things are just dummy rigged to work. The leading staff is really nice. It's a good place.

I love being a resident. The neighborhood is very lovely! Everyone is very nice. It’s quiet and peaceful. If anything goes wrong or we need something fixed it gets fixed usually within that day or the next morning! It’s really impressive.

I have lived at The Madison at 12th Apartments for almost 2 years and my experience has been great. Maintenance is very helpful, leasing agents are kind and welcoming, and the complex itself is so quiet. Rent is fair for what you get, small apartment, outdated interior, and no on site ammenities, but I really can't complain. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a reasonable apartment

Our experience has been great so far!!! So cozy and comfy here and the area is perfect! We are so excited to make this place our home!!!!!!!

A lovely and quite community, its perfect. I dont hear much noise its close to enough place so i can walk back and forth. The workers are polite and understanding of situations

My neighbors are great. The landlord is really nice and understanding. This is a wonderful first place to live. My room mate and I love it! :)

Great and friendly staff. Anytime i have had a problem, they have always reached out to me to fix the situation no matter how long it takes or what the situation is.

Staff is awesome and friendly. One of the best places to live. Neighbors are great, everyone gets along so well. The community get togethers are so much fun.

This is a wonderful place to live, though I've only been here about a month. The trains outside are very loud and run at 8am-8:15am, 11am-11:10am, and occasionally at 12:15pm-12:20pm. I know this because it drives me nuts.

The ladies at the office of Hunter Chase apartments have always responded to any questions I may have. Also tge maintenance guys do there best fixing everything in a timely manner

I love the apartments. I just wish the parking in front of my house wasn't always taken up by guests. Other than that it's nice here. Mantience is great as well.

community is quiet not much traffic. i love that i don't have a weight limit for my dog since im a big dog kinda person. its close to school too.

Great place to live, community is super friendly, and the ladies in the office are AWESOME. I would definitely recommend Madison @ 12, to anyone and everyone I know.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Maintenance is awesome. Love my place. I was looking for a place before I came to TN and I could not have been happier. The area is nice and close to the college which makes it nice.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

Samantha and Natasha have always been very polite and helpful every time I've had to call. My AC-DC stopped working and within an hour it was taken care of and the apartment was cooling off again. Thank you ladies for making life easier

Very calm and quiet community! Me and my boyfriend haven't lived here for even a month and we already feel so at home. All of our neighbors are so friendly.

I am very glad to be a resident here. The staff is very friendly and has helped me out numerous times. The neighborhood is quiet and located very near downtown Clarksville.

Reply from The Madison at 12th

I love how quiet and cozy the Madison at 12th neighborhood is, but updates to the apartments are a must! Staff is awesome and friendly and maintenance is quick to fix any problems I've had, even in the middle of the night.

This place is clean, quiet, and a pleasant place to live. I appreciate the neighborhood officer as he makes me feel safe and the community is great!