The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

Carele
about 2 months ago
Staff is friendly, love the view from the gym, maintenance is always quick and easy Front desk is always so cheerful and says Good-morning every morning on the way out

Marisela
about 2 months ago
A little disappointed with the renewal process. I feel like I just signed up to live in construction. The amenities and the price aren’t aligning.

Jeffrey
about 2 months ago
Friendly staff, great location, and a good community of neighbors to live with. So happy I chose this location when I relocated to Chicago. Looking forward to many years

Elizabeth
about 2 months ago
Everything is great. Staff is excellent, the building is always clean and I’m excited for the lobby renovations! The one thing that is tough is being able to hear everything that goes on in the dog park.

Jason
about 2 months ago
Front desk is responsive and friendly most of the time. Maintenance is amazing. Building is clean and well kept. Great dog community! Expensive, but great place to live.

Henry
about 2 months ago
My wife and I have lived at the Madison at Racine for 3 years and have really enjoyed it. The West Loop is more expensive than we'd like but we feel at home in our apartnment.

Rachel
about 2 months ago
wonderful place to live—cant imagine ever leaving. However, if you do not have a dog, this building may not be the place for you. Dog life is the center of this building & why I love it so much.

Nicole
2 months ago
We love the hospitality here at The Madison! After more than 2 years of living here we are more comfortable than ever! The amenities are constantly being improved and the maintenance crew is prompt and wonderful

Kathryn
4 months ago
Madison has been a nice place to live. It’s generally clean, quiet, and a nice community to call home. The amenities are lovely and the view one of my favorite.

Robert
4 months ago
1 star
As a person of color my experience at the madison is less than enjoyable Most of the residents(Caucasian)seem to think that I’m some sort of delivery person but not a resident As a member of the law enforcement profession certain people would only speak if I had my uniform on (a ver very rare occasion ) At Madison functions or at the pool I feel like a fly in a bowl of oatmeal When my law enforcement friends visited me they asked “ what is wrong with these people” The staff is fine and I love them especially the front office Maintenance is spot on Building has all the amenities one could ask for There’s one thing missing no charging area for teslas (I own one) at one time there were four here but now there are two The front office just had a function the other day in the lobby, some residents stood back and waited for me to leave the area before they approached the area😡 This type of behavior is why I still only associate with law enforcement people