The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

Great units, great amenities, friendly staff! They also have a wonderful dog area, and there are always dog treats available at the front elevators.
The Security for the most part is very inattentive. The building is kept very clean. The office staff seems very present. Convent location.
The resident community(specifically the dog owners) make this building so great. Many neighbors are willing to help each other with dog related duties or advice. Only complaint is the changes in staff that have seemed to cause some decline in service (from movie night fiasco to standard package receiving or reception confusion).
Loving my experience so far! Amazing neighborhood close to so many shops/ restaurants, staff, and amenities. The building is always up to standards and clean.
Loving our time living here. Our new apartment is everything we’ve wanted and more. Maintenance answers every request quickly and are always so helpful
The location of The Madison is amazing! Also big fans of the amenities (especially the pool, gym, dog park, and free coffee), and the staff members are always friendly and helpful!
The Madison is amazing. The building and decor is beautiful along side an awesome rooftop, pool and amenities. My dogs are OBSESSED with the dog run! It is an awesome community!
Things I love about The Madison: 1. The pool 2. The staff 3. All the pups!! 4. The chill vibe 5. The location I'd highly recommend The Madison ... so fun!
Great location. Very well kept. Quite and good neighbors. We really enjoy living here. The doorman/woman are just the best and so friendly. I would recommend.
The Madison has been a wonderful place to live over the last couple years! Gorgeous views, rooftop pool, fantastic amenities, and the most amazing staff. I highly recommend living here!