Madison on Racine is a clean and comfortable place. The amenities are very nice and the people working here are very responsive. The location is also great as you can walk to so many great restaurants and go to nearby stores as well. Would recommend!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Great moving in experience. Staff is super friendly and are on top of everything. They are available for questions and had everything ready for our arrival. A very smooth experience.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Haven’t been living here for that long but I like everything so far. The only downside is that there is no good way of bringing things up to our fifth floor apartment. Hauling things up gets to be a hassle.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We just moved here but love our condo and love the area. We have met a few neighbors too who seem nice. We are looking forward to getting our place in full order and meeting more people and exploring more of West Loop.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The Madison @ Racine is a hidden gem in the West Loop. Has all the amenities and more you could ask for located on the 9th floor rooftop w/ amazing city views.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We have had a great experience with Madison at Racine. They are responsive and always resolve issues quickly. They also have many tenant events throughout the year so residents can get to know one another, and they are much appreciated!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Everything has been incredible! I look forward to coming home every day. The amenities are fantastic and the location could not be beaten. All of the staff are super friendly.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I have not been here for too long, but I have no complaints so far. Everything seems to be just as it should be. I really like the location.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We moved here because we knew a few people who had lived here for a few years already and felt comfortable and confident we'd love it too... & We sure have!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I just moved in last month and my experience has been great so far. Concierge is extremely friendly and so are the leasing agents. The location is perfect, right near a lot of good food.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Great location if you work downtown or in the medical district. The building is quiet and well-maintained. Staff are friendly and promptly address any concerns. The rooftop clubhouse, pool, and patio are by far the crown jewel of the building.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Love the building location, neighborhood, community, neighbors that became friends & the amazing amenities! The staff is beyond friendly and gracious!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The building is well kept and the staff have been very professional and pleasant. I have nothing but good things to say about The Madison apartment community. As an aside, I am excited about the upcoming hallway renovations!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

You are Upgrading everything. Painting. Carpet. And the best Pool parties. Such great amenities there. Hot chocolate and coffee. Such Nice staff. Love it.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Everyone is nice and welcoming. Every front desk personnel is nice and makes you feel welcoming. Management is doing a great job updated the building.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Just moved in and we are loving it so far!! The management team has been incredibly helpful and I don’t feel like I’m a burden to them at all!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Living here has been great. I have met a lot of great neighbors. The pool and dog park area are my favorites. I feel like the first year I lived here there were a lot more community/ building parties, however not so much this second year. Which is too bad.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Fantastic so far. The amenities are great and the door staff is very friendly. Getting packages is easy and the maintenance crew took care of my apartment issues quickly.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Lived here for 4 months now, moved from a similarly priced larger apartment building in South Loop. Management here is much more attentive and the company who oversees is more willing to spend money to refinish - hallways are being renovated as we speak which is very impressive. Front door staff and maintenance is wonderful. Appropriate noise and no problems encountered. Only complaints are related to facilities issues. The water pressure and shower handle as been an issue, and the sink disposal rubber stopper is problematic, and there are some small paint spots on carpeting, otherwise apartment is as expected which is very nice. The window treatments leave a little to be desired for the price.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I love living at the Madison. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The amenities are everything we need and the building continues to add new services and updates.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Overall I enjoy living here. A few thing she that could improve: upkeep of amenities, upkeep of building, consistent rules by door staff. Also, there’s are some things in the units that were not thought out well whenever they were designed. Also the building is advertised as 24 hr onsite maintenance but it isn’t really.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Very safe, clean, friendly apartment building. Enjoy the convenience of location and amenities. The staff is always helpful and lobby offers free coffee in the morning!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We have loved living here. I only wish the one bedroom apartments were a bit larger. It is very tight for a king bed. Otherwise it is a great place if you have a dog.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We recently moved from NYC to Chicago and couldn't be happier in the Madison at Racine. The apartment, services, amenities, and staff all feel like a significant upgrade. In particular, the common areas are amazing and immaculate. We use the pool, social room, and gym on a daily basis. They never feel crowded, are always clean and well kept. We are thrilled with our experience thus far.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The amenities are excellent, the staff is super helpful. Quiet building, no excessive noise, not super busy either. Also, excellent location in the West Loop.