The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

I just moved in last week and the staff made it so easy! Everyone including the neighbors and pups have been wonderful so far! Looking forward to continuing my time here!
Amazing experience with staff/leasing office, very helpful, responsive and flexible. Everything went smoothly upon me moving in, matched/exceeded my expectation! Thank you!
My wife and I have just moved in this past week and we are already in love with our apartment and all the great amenities we've started using while here! We look forward to our time living at the Madison!
Just moved in recently and loving it! Great area, beautiful building, wonderful staff. A building that truly stands out amongst the rest! 5 stars!
I just moved in a few days ago and have already been impressed by the front door staff, the kindness of residents, and the dog friendliness! Excited to spend the next year (or more) here!
I just moved in, but everything so far has been wonderful! Kate made the application and leasing process so easy. My apartment was in great condition when I moved in and being able to lock off an elevator for moving made it so easy to get in quickly! So far I love it here and can’t wait to completely settle in!
So far it’s been amazing. I don’t see that changing. Concierge and management is awesome. They make my family feel welcomed every time I see them.
Move in was super easy. The concierge and leasing team have been so great to work with and extremely flexible. Moving can be stressful and they made it a very pleasant experience!
everything has been wonderful thus far! great amenities and great staff. love the views, the gym, the dog park. looking forward to summer and other activities as the Madison is allowed.
Great experience so far, with nice amenities, friendly staff, and plenty of livable, usable space. Would highly recommend the two-bedroom units, too.