The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

Tzu ting
Overall is good. However, it is getting harder and harder to reach out to leasing office for questions and answers. Maintenance always knocks the door without notice or appointment, and interrupt daily life routine
Hayli
It has been great moving in to the Madison at Racine. Everyone has been extremely nice and welcoming. It has been a great transition from my last building and I look forward to meeting more people in the building.
Kathryn
I have enjoyed living here these first 6 months. The building is clean and overall residents are courteous. My small critiques would be: the internet in common spaces on the 9th floor. A few times I’ve experienced no internet or poor internet in the gym or common area. I hope it gets fixed and can be consistent. On occasion, the front desk seems wrapped up in personal calls or just aren’t at the desk for long periods of time. Overall- however- it’s a nice place to live.
Adriana
Just moved in but have really enjoyed it so far! Carla in the leasing office has been so helpful. Great gym and amenities, location is perfect.
Verified Resident
The amenities are great, and staff is very nice. However the fact that my apartment is between 75-80 degrees every single day and I cannot make it cooler is ridiculous. I should not be paying $4,000 a month to not be able to control the temperature in my home. The washer and dryers are terrible. I could not wash many things because it would break. The washer and dryer also ruined my expensive sheet and duvet set that I received as a wedding gift. They also are so loud when running. The fire alarms go off every time I cook even if it’s in the air fryer.
Dimitra
about 2 months ago
Love it here so far everyone is very friendly and the community is wonderful. I also love the location and area and really enjoy everything around the building!
Karina
2 months ago
This place is amazing! I feel like the Madison at Racine is it’s own community of fun, love, and pets galore! The whole staff is very attentive in anything a resident could ever need. They are also always creating social events so that neighbors can try to meet each other, which I ABSOLUTELY appreciate!
Jennifer
3 months ago
Just moved in but extremely happy so far! Staff and residents alike are super friendly and helpful! We can't wait for spring to begin enjoying everything there is to offer!
Kendahle
3 months ago
The best, most swift process from viewing my unit all the way to move in. Everyone I have come in contact with has been so helpful and friendly. Excited to be a part of this community!
Brooke
3 months ago
Great location! Very clean building with a pleasant staff. Great view of the city. Great amenities. The roof has lots of areas for entertaining and working with large indoor and outdoor spaces.