The Madison at Racine

The experience here is great and management is great! The only thing that I would change is for management to give us a discount or something due to unable to use the amenities.
Living at Madison at Racine has been wonderful! The apartment layout is so well thought-out that there is no wasted space. I also am obsessed with my container store closet. The community itself is great and the amenities are top notch.
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. It is now such a challenging time but people are all respectful and patient, especially during busy elevator times.
Madison at Racine is a wonderful place to live! Staff is so friendly and helpful, neighborhood is convenient, and the apartments and amenities are great!
Love it here! Concierge is the best part. Good people who are always friendly and helpful. The building is also always clean, which is appreciated.
Living at Madison at Racine has been amazing! We love our building, the amenities and the community! The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful and we have great neighbors! Looking forward to summer BBQs on the roof and pool time!
My wife and I are enjoying our time here calling The Madison home! We have people we know around the community as well which gives the building a nice sense of community. Love Darnell, Cresha, Dee, Eboni and the rest of the Concierge staff as well.
I'm going to use this time to express the gratitude and happiness we have with the staff in our building.. front desk & maintenance have some of the nicest people. Looking forward to the gym upgrade and love that they asked the community for things (equipment) they would like to see added!
A bit disappointed with the cheap vinyl flooring, which is out of place for apartments at this price point and makes a big difference in the feel of the apartment. Staff has been excellent.
Great place to live. The building has become less welcoming and understanding from what I've heard from other neighbors. I have had no issues and see the value in living here.