The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

everything has been wonderful thus far! great amenities and great staff. love the views, the gym, the dog park. looking forward to summer and other activities as the Madison is allowed.
Great experience so far, with nice amenities, friendly staff, and plenty of livable, usable space. Would highly recommend the two-bedroom units, too.
The community has been great. I love the amenities, front desk and maintenance team, and especially my apartment. Only downside has been the endless dog barking from a neighbor’s apartment (hope they move!).
Living at The Madison at Racine has been a dream during COVID-19. The staff is so cautious and clean and really makes you feel safe. The sweet touches to make up for lack of community events have been so generous! The fitness center is my favorite amenity although the roof top views are also pretty hard to beat !
The building is very nice and the staff is very friendly. The only complaint is the equipment in the gym is not always working great. Overall would recommend.
It’s been a pleasure living at the Madison. The staff is super attentive and keeps our building looking amazing. During these weird times when we’re stuck at home, I couldn’t imagine living in another apartment.
The Madison is a full service building. From move in to everyday amenities, you will never find yourself wishing it would offer more. It’s a great place to live!
My partner and I had been searching for a place for over a month, and in that time we kept going back and forth trying to decide if we would apply for the Madison. During that time, whenever we had questions or needed to see a new unit, Kate was always there and willing to assist us with making the best decision. Kate got down into the details with us, and went above and beyond our expectations. Coming from previous experiences with management companies that weren’t the best, Kate’s dedication to making sure that this process was as easy as it could be, was a godsend. With all things considered, we are sure that we made the best decision and are happy to be a part of the Lincoln family.
I have lived in my apartment for 2 weeks, and while the staff and amenities are nice, I am very uncomfortable in my home. I just found out that I cannot control my air conditioning because it's been turned off for the season. My home is reading that it is over 80 degrees in the unit. It's deceptive to have a thermostat in the in the unit but not fully able to use.
The moving-in process was thorough, which speaks to the character and safety of the building. I am excited to have moved into the building and look forward to years to come.