Recently moved in and have been enjoying my time here thus far! The folks at the front desk were very helpful during the move and coordinated with my movers.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

People are very friendly here, front desk is very welcoming, and amenities have been wonderful! Location is so convenient and safe. Overall I'd recommend this place to family and friends :)

Reply from The Madison at Racine

New resident here, but so far so good. We've had a great experience so far with the staff and neighbors - everyone is so friendly! We couldn't be happier with our choice to live at the Madison.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We love our new home and we were welcomed with open arms. The kids are treated like family and we love the sky club events and rooftop experience.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I love living at the Madison on Racine. The front desk staff are super helpful and helped make my move-in process a breeze. The amenities are very well kept and useful as well.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Our move in process was seamless, the staff have been super friendly, great location and we are looking forward to our new home at The Madison at Racine!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We recently moved in and the community was super helpful. Everyone in the leasing office and front desk were so accommodating and made our transition really smooth.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I've only been at The Madison at Racine for less than a week but already love it. Everyone has been so helpful and kind, the amenities are fantastic and I appreciated moving into a spotless and welcoming apartment.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Madison has been great so far. The only think I wish for is higher-quality floors. The vinyl is not quite what I expect in a luxury-priced apartment.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Madison on Racine is a clean and comfortable place. The amenities are very nice and the people working here are very responsive. The location is also great as you can walk to so many great restaurants and go to nearby stores as well. Would recommend!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Great moving in experience. Staff is super friendly and are on top of everything. They are available for questions and had everything ready for our arrival. A very smooth experience.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Haven’t been living here for that long but I like everything so far. The only downside is that there is no good way of bringing things up to our fifth floor apartment. Hauling things up gets to be a hassle.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We just moved here but love our condo and love the area. We have met a few neighbors too who seem nice. We are looking forward to getting our place in full order and meeting more people and exploring more of West Loop.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The Madison @ Racine is a hidden gem in the West Loop. Has all the amenities and more you could ask for located on the 9th floor rooftop w/ amazing city views.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We have had a great experience with Madison at Racine. They are responsive and always resolve issues quickly. They also have many tenant events throughout the year so residents can get to know one another, and they are much appreciated!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Everything has been incredible! I look forward to coming home every day. The amenities are fantastic and the location could not be beaten. All of the staff are super friendly.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I have not been here for too long, but I have no complaints so far. Everything seems to be just as it should be. I really like the location.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

We moved here because we knew a few people who had lived here for a few years already and felt comfortable and confident we'd love it too... & We sure have!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I just moved in last month and my experience has been great so far. Concierge is extremely friendly and so are the leasing agents. The location is perfect, right near a lot of good food.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Great location if you work downtown or in the medical district. The building is quiet and well-maintained. Staff are friendly and promptly address any concerns. The rooftop clubhouse, pool, and patio are by far the crown jewel of the building.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Love the building location, neighborhood, community, neighbors that became friends & the amazing amenities! The staff is beyond friendly and gracious!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The building is well kept and the staff have been very professional and pleasant. I have nothing but good things to say about The Madison apartment community. As an aside, I am excited about the upcoming hallway renovations!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

You are Upgrading everything. Painting. Carpet. And the best Pool parties. Such great amenities there. Hot chocolate and coffee. Such Nice staff. Love it.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Everyone is nice and welcoming. Every front desk personnel is nice and makes you feel welcoming. Management is doing a great job updated the building.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Just moved in and we are loving it so far!! The management team has been incredibly helpful and I don’t feel like I’m a burden to them at all!