The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

It’s been amazing. The staff has been awesome. I highly recommend living here. Service is alway prompt and on time. Anytime there’s a work order it’s fulfilled within hours.
Great staff, location, neighbors, and amenities. I've lived in 4 different buildings and neighborhoods in Chicago, and this one has been the best!
Just moved in a few weeks ago and I’m so happy I went with The Madison. Love everything so far!! The gym view is incredible, so motivating! My unit is everything I need and more. And the cleanliness of the whole building is too notch.
Great amenities, two Pelotons, clean building, friendly staff, smooth package services, maintenance is very responsive, lease renewal process was easy.
Very clean and super friendly staff who are always helpful and willing to answer any questions. Dog friendly! So far it’s the perfect place to live!
Absolutely love this building! The staff is amazing and the unit itself is spacious. The amenities are top notch. I can’t wait for warmer weather to take advantage of the pool!!
I think it is a great place to live. Really nice facilities. Everybody has been nice and helpful. I haven’t had any problems so far.. I am looking forward to the summer.
Outstanding people, great place to live, the people who work there all extremely friendly from the front desk to the guys keeping the building in check .. thanks to all
Swift move in and loving the place! Really enjoy meeting new neighbors and seeing all of the dogs! Can’t wait to explore the neighborhood and truly enjoy the West Loop experience!
I love living here! Everybody is extremely friendly! The staff is very kind and helpful. The property is always well taken care from the lobby to the dog park to the gym. Wonderful location too!