The Madison at Racine

4.7

4.7

Nicole
We love the hospitality here at The Madison! After more than 2 years of living here we are more comfortable than ever! The amenities are constantly being improved and the maintenance crew is prompt and wonderful

Kathryn
about 2 months ago
Madison has been a nice place to live. It’s generally clean, quiet, and a nice community to call home. The amenities are lovely and the view one of my favorite.

Robert
1 star
As a person of color my experience at the madison is less than enjoyable Most of the residents(Caucasian)seem to think that I’m some sort of delivery person but not a resident As a member of the law enforcement profession certain people would only speak if I had my uniform on (a ver very rare occasion ) At Madison functions or at the pool I feel like a fly in a bowl of oatmeal When my law enforcement friends visited me they asked “ what is wrong with these people” The staff is fine and I love them especially the front office Maintenance is spot on Building has all the amenities one could ask for There’s one thing missing no charging area for teslas (I own one) at one time there were four here but now there are two The front office just had a function the other day in the lobby, some residents stood back and waited for me to leave the area before they approached the area😡 This type of behavior is why I still only associate with law enforcement people

Matthew
about 2 months ago
So far so good! Maintenance is responsive and the staff is very helpful. I have lived in the building for 2 years - my only complaint is not fixable - more elevator banks :)

Hannah
2 months ago
I moved in recently, and I really like it here so far! Great amenities and so much storage space in my unit - also enjoy the neighborhood (Madison has a lot of great shops and restaurants without feeling too busy).

Elizabeth
3 months ago
Loved my welcome packet and gifts. Really made me feel part of a community and welcomed to the building. The building is extremely clean and we’ll taken care of. The staff has been great as well.

Rachel
3 months ago
You will only find Great people and staff at the Madison. It is the most dog friendly building I have ever lived at and I couldnt imagine living anywhere else with my dogo.

Ann
3 months ago
Feeling welcomed during my first week! Loving the amenities, rooftop sunsets, and high-quality fixtures. Management has helped make my move easy. Can’t wait to settle in a bit more.

Jeffrey
4 months ago
Safe, clean, great front desk staff, wonderful amenities and right in the heart of everything the West Loop has to offer. So happy to be here!

Stephanie
5 months ago
Absolutely love living at the Madison! The apartment is top notch and thoughtfully designed. The amenities are amazing, who can complain with a rooftop pool? The staff goes above and beyond for their residents.