The Madison has a friendly staff, clean environment, great social activities! Few minor changes I'd make, but overall, we love living here!!

Great place to live. The staff is very attentive, I've never lived in a building as clean as this one. It is so nice to come home and have a warm welcome. Thank you for making this building a home.

The overall experience of living here is positive. Downside is being able to hear noise from other apartments. Lots of dogs barking at all hours.

I like it here. Although there have been some Issues, everyone has been really helpful here. The door men are especially nice and always greet me.

The Madison is doing great. Everything is always clean and service requests are promptly handled. Its great to have the dog park since its most convenient in the winter

I love living here! We are so lucky to live in such an awesome building where we have made such good friends! All the little touches that the Madison does are awesome- resident breakfast, dog treats, just to name a few!

The Madison is an awesome place! The place always look amazing! The dog park helps so much for us! Makes take the dogs out so much easier!!!

When they say "Community," they mean it. Amazing activities for both residents and dogs. Very clean and friendly environment. You'll often see your friends - neighbors - in the club room, the pool, grilling, the private dog park, etc. The best part, the Madison at Racine employees. I hate the word "employees" because they are so much more. Thank you for the warm greetings walking home, all your help, keeping the Madison festive, clean, and beautiful, and for always going above and beyond.

Everything gets promt attention. The door staff is the best I've ever experienced--thank you for them and the bldg engineering crew really know their stuff.

The Madison at Racine is a middies located in the heart of West Loop. It's amenities are second to none, including a rooftop club house, pool, and hot tub with an amazing view of the Chicago Skyline!

The madison is a great place to live. Having a dog in the city is tough, but the dog park within the building has saved both myself and dog from having to go far distances just to find a suitable dog park. Thank you madison at racine team!

The Madison Racine is a great place to live. The location is convenient, the staff is friendly and the apartments are beautiful, I especially love the indoor parking and rooftop deck.

I've lived in the Madison since it opened late 2014 and have enjoyed every minute! The staff is great! and I've had no issues with the apartment or the neighbors. I am 100% sure I will be leasing here again!!

By far The Madison at Racine has been the best community living I have been a part of. Amazing staff, clean amenities and perfect location.

My husband and I love living here. The dog park is what sold us right away. It's nice and quiet and the staff is really friendly. I would recommend this place to others.

I love living at The Madison! The onsite staff is fantastic - quick to address any questions that I have. Maintenance is handled quickly and efficiently. I have enjoyed meeting my neighbors and taking advantage of the many social gatherings hosted by The Madison.

You guys are incredible! Thank you for making this such a great home! Amazing staff, great ammenities, great events (when I am able to make them) and so close to amazing restaurantss

Great amenities and facilities; responsive and accommodating; the leasing office does a great job putting on events, having vendors in the lobby, or just fun free giveaways. For example, the Madison umbrella at the front desk to borrow when it's raining is a great touch.

Best place I've lived in Chicago, I love all the events, the staff is great, the amenities are fantastic, my only advice would be to improve the gym by adding more machines. Also, maybe add a vending machine with healthy food options and drinks - that would be great.

Everything has been great since we moved in! Everyone is very friendly and the security team is extremely nice and always saying "hello" or asking how your day is.

The staff here is great and always so kind and understanding. The apartment is great with outstanding views. I love all the amenities. This is the perfect summertime spot in Chicago.

Love living at The Madison. The finishes and quality of the apartment are superior to other rentals in the city and all the staff is very friendly.

I love living at the Madison at Racine. The building is beautiful and I love the staff. The rooftop is gorgeous and a nice place to enjoy the skyline

The Madison is a great place to live. It is a bit expensive but the amenities make it worth it. I deducted .5 stars because the printer in the lobby never works and the staff aren't able to ever figure out why.

Everything goes very smoothly at the Madison. The Staff and Residents are friendly. We liked everything that the Madison had to offer which is why we rented.