The Madison used to be amazing. It is still nice. It has been home to us for over three and half years. The pool is amazing and so is the view.

Seems like the Mgmt company needs to commit more resources to maintaining the facility, doors are broken, floors are dirty, it constantly smells like pot, overall less cared after recently. The community isn’t terribly active. I just came from a Buzutto property and it feels like a step down. Maintenance is very responsive and door staff are friendly.

I like it here. Although there have been some Issues, everyone has been really helpful here. The door men are especially nice and always greet me.

We've stopped getting timely information and there is no consistency in whether it will be a letter slid under your door (many travel for work), if you'll get an email, or if you'll get anything at all. Watching a man jump onto my balcony wasn't the greatest experience, and the email sent an hour finally notified people there were window washers. At least the payment system was fixed.

Overall I enjoy living here. A few thing she that could improve: upkeep of amenities, upkeep of building, consistent rules by door staff. Also, there’s are some things in the units that were not thought out well whenever they were designed. Also the building is advertised as 24 hr onsite maintenance but it isn’t really.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I have lived here for the past 2 years. Great apartment and community. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance and amenities are great. Love the neighborhood and views from my apartment.

Great so far....nice staff, good amenities. I'm new to the building so maybe a little too early to tell, but so far, so good. We'll see how the summer goes!

Haven’t been living here for that long but I like everything so far. The only downside is that there is no good way of bringing things up to our fifth floor apartment. Hauling things up gets to be a hassle.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The overall experience of living here is positive. Downside is being able to hear noise from other apartments. Lots of dogs barking at all hours.

We really enjoy the amenities and location. Individual units are also kept up well. Maintenance is always fast to check out issues submitted in maintenance orders.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Good building. Door people are nice and the amenities are well done. Only real issue is the hot tub closing in the winter. Seems like they're closing it during the best time for a hot tub.

The building and the people are fantastic. The amenities and their care are top notch. And the simple walk to work top off a wonderful experience.

friendly staff and great maintanance staff ! but you need to do a better job with notification about work or equipment issues they are not very firm on days at time when work will be done

Overall the apartment building is friendly and nice. The dog park has run out of bags multiple times and people have not been cleaning up after their pets. I have yet to see management actually sample the waste to create a fee for the owner who refused to pick up after their pet. I have also seen smoking happen at the dog park. I feel that maintenance can only do so much and that we need to see management walking around more often to create a presence.

We just moved here but love our condo and love the area. We have met a few neighbors too who seem nice. We are looking forward to getting our place in full order and meeting more people and exploring more of West Loop.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

My overall experience through my first three months of living here has been a good one. The only improvements I would recommend is focusing on improving appliances such as the dish washer, and fixing issues with the shower's water pressure.

Living here has been great. I have met a lot of great neighbors. The pool and dog park area are my favorites. I feel like the first year I lived here there were a lot more community/ building parties, however not so much this second year. Which is too bad.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

I have not been here for too long, but I have no complaints so far. Everything seems to be just as it should be. I really like the location.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The building, staff, neighborhood, and amenities are fantastic. If there is one thing that can be improved it is the enforcement of respectful use of the courtyard and tenet patios (hours, pet use/noise, etc.). I also wouldn't mind seeing something done to curtail the pet use near the side/garage door of the building as the smell is overwhelming.

Reply from The Madison at Racine

The Madison has a friendly staff, clean environment, great social activities! Few minor changes I'd make, but overall, we love living here!!

I really wish we could control the temperature in our unit. It is so hot when it gets warm in the winter. Currently 78 in unit. All else is great.

The Madison is doing great. Everything is always clean and service requests are promptly handled. Its great to have the dog park since its most convenient in the winter

Everything goes very smoothly at the Madison. The Staff and Residents are friendly. We liked everything that the Madison had to offer which is why we rented.

I love the Madison community! It’s really great to find a place where there are so many community events, and great staff! The perks of the building are a 100% worth every penny!

Reply from The Madison at Racine

Madison and Racine is filled with fun and respectful residence making it super enjoyable to share amenities with your neighbors. The doorman are all truly welcoming and are there to help with any requests. It's been a joy to live here the last year and half and I find it to be truly the best location and spot in the West Loop.