The Madison at Town Center

4.3

4.3

Monica
So far, the Madison has lived up to its name in being LUXURY. The apartments are huge and modern. And Lupe is amazing in helping settle in. I love that there are trash rooms on every room to make it easier to all the residents and I love that the apartments aren’t so close to one another. If you’re thinking about renting here, please don’t think again!
Elliott
2 months ago
Everything excellent and upgraded since the new management has taken over. Special thanks to Joselynn for taking care of business diligently.
Maria
3 months ago
So far so good! Very happy with management. Guadalupe was amazing in the leasing process. I would definitely recommend family and friends to the Madison. Property is well kept.
Odalys
3 months ago
It’s so peaceful, and feels like you’re literally at home.. everyone here is genuinely so nice! I kinda wish my parking spot was a little closer due to the fact i have a one year old.
Jessica
3 months ago
Beautiful views, great staff, overall ten out of ten experience. I really didn’t know what to expect when my family and I got here, but it’s quiet at night, and a solemn place to live for sure.
Kathryn
4 months ago
Beautiful community, central to shops, restaurants and cinema. Love the gardens and leafy surroundings. Great walkability!!! I love our views from our apartment, nice big windows, lots of light. Peaceful. Amenities are a great bonus!!
Samantha
4 months ago
Lupe was extremely helpful and super sweet throughout the process. We are very appreciative and happy to be part of this beautiful community
Verified Resident
4 months ago
The location is great and the community is beautiful, but there is constantly and elevator going out or a plumbing issue that leads to water being shut off. The grounds are nice, but lately I have seen an increase in trash on the ground and in the halls and there are shopping carts in the alley or parking garage. It brings down the whole feel of the neighborhood. Also — the amenities lol fancy looking, but the pool is not heated and it’s freezing and the hot tub is like a warm bathtub. Work orders are slow to be addressed. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this place for the price and what you get, it’s not worth it.
Lucas
4 months ago
Love living here and can't wait to buy an apartment of our own here soon! Only minor complain would be mail delivery - it's so inconsistent and the postal workers have done things like leave meat in the sun to spoil, so maybe some streamlining of delivery processing and access?
Erika
5 months ago
I have enjoyed my first year at the madison. The only thing missing is trash valet ! I would pay a small fee to have my trash picked up outside the apartment once or twice per week. That service was offered in my previous place and it was excellent! Great service and the facilities are beautiful.