The Madison Student Apartments

4.1

4.1

The one thing I love the most about The Madison is how accommodating management can be if you are willing to work with them openly and honestly. I feel like they truly care about their residents.
All good overall except the all scam stop going on therefore thinks for yourself his to think not what to think . Use your feet and hands not car for everything because you get Lazy and fat
The apartment is very nice, and I love the private bathroom and walk in closet. There have been multiple maintenance issues, but the staff is always very friendly and helpful. The bus stop right out front was extremely convenient during the school year.
the staff is great and extremely helpful during any and all circumstances. always on top of their game and i’m so glad the pool is opening up soon!
I love living here! Rooms are spacious and the living area is just the right size! Lots of friendly neighbors, and lots of community events held by the Madison staff. During finals week they have something for the residents everyday!
The staff respond effectively and in a timely fashion. This place is peaceful to do your work and I would definitely recommend this place to others.
The few events that get done are cool, but there aren't enough. The coffee bar isn't worth it because you have to bring your own mug. The AC/Heater is super inefficient so you end up spending $40+ per person on electric each month.
It's been good so far. I will definitely renew for next year if I am not on internship. The utility bills are quite expensive but all in all, great place.
I have loved my experience here at the Madison they always have fun events with free food! And I can't wait to use the pool in a couple of weeks!
Great place I recommend this place it's quiet place clean and safe. Also people are so nice and friendly. I have been renting for one year now and I really like it so much.