The Madison Student Apartments

4.1

4.1

Pretty good only complaint is we couldn’t use are dryer for the first month due to incomplete inspection on dryer complaint. Neighbors are friendly, community isn’t crazy for a college town.
I like the size of the apartments. I love living with my friends in my apartment and across the hall from them. The pool isn’t available and the appliances are a little old but love the floors.
We have had many problems with leakage and not working appliances and they come to look at everything but don’t do anything about it. There’s also an infestation of Rollie pollies they are all over the place no matter how much we sweep them up
Love it here. Maintenance is fast and professional. I love the 24 hour gym. The only thing I'd say is a typical complaint for apartments where some residents don't pick up after themselves or their pets.
Good place to live with a nice surrounding community. Having the option to have ensuite bathrooms and your own room is a plus in a college town.
The apartments are very nice! Nice big bathroom, and good appliances. The hardwood in the kitchen and living room is a lot nicer than any carpet, and the bus stops are located very conveniently.
Has been amazing so far. The whole resident portal is a bit confusing at times but other than that repairs have been on time. Great community.
Pretty cool place to live, sometimes they give out free stuff which is dope. We had some issues with appliances in the first week but they fixed everything pretty quick. Gym is nice but it'd be nice to have another rack in there. Overall, has everything I expected and more considering how cheap it is.
Everybody has been very attentive and helpful with questions and concerns of mine. Maintenance is fast and efficient, bills are also very easy to manage with the online payment system.
Very nice staff and always available when needing help. Love all of the amenities including the workout room and playing volleyball and basketball