The Madison Student Apartments

4.1

4.1

Madeline
The prep snacks are nice but it has been over a month since we have had a working washer or dishwasher. I would also advise that when you send staff into people's apartment that you wear a mask.
Theresa
The office staff at the Madison is exceptionally professional and friendly. Our maintenance guys know how to fix, install, or clean anything and if they don’t, they will get someone to who will. The neighborhood is great.
Hailee
Seen a huge improvement over the years of living here. The management is amazing and handles things pretty quickly. The maintenance staff is also very amazing and fix things efficiently.
Khari
I loved it here that’s why I stayed here for so long, manager is understandable & Maintenance is really kind and respectful you for there stuff they get the job done and leave
Olivia
Great space overall, not a great sense of communication between the management and residents but they’re still friendly. Lots of festive stuff that they do like who has the best decor or in the most holiday spirit
Teagan
I really enjoy living at The Madison! The rates are lower than almost anywhere else in Ames, and that includes a pool, hot tub, tanning bed and gym that most apartment complexes don't have. I love that I can also rent furniture since as a student I don't have the money to buy furniture. It's really great and the front office is responsive and welcoming, the maintenance crew is great and always prompt about any concerns or work orders submitted.
Sylus
great stuff here. I really like how they offer different tasks to get us points. I really enjoy the format of the website, it really makes it easy to navigate.
Leon
So far so good, I really like it here. The apartments are really big so there is a lot of space for us to put our things and if you like to decorated.
RoAnn
I wish our pool was up and running when we moved it, but I know that is not the apartment's fault. Staff is always willing to answer any questions I have and super nice when I see them.
Morgan
Overall good atmosphere, nice people. Cheap paint and walling, along with other little inconveniences like the lining on the door frames, etc.