It’s quiet and cozy. Always able to find parking. I’ve literally never seen any of my neighbors, not that I wouldn’t want to - but it helps to make the location feel more isolated. Tons of amazing shops/restaurants nearby.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Good place to live price is ok and the neighbors are friendly and parking is ok snow removable can be in proved but other than that its ok here.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love the walkability and the neighborhood is nice. Being Close to restaurants and coffee is always a plus. The apartment is roomy and a great value

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great place to live,close to school, shopping and parks and as a bonus I can walk to work. We will definitely be here for a while...❤🤩 Enjoy Taco Tuesday

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It has been wonderful. Whenever we need assistance the staff is always there to help. The noice is a lot, lots of dogs and kids but that is out of the apartments control so I have no complaint

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

So far so good! Quiet and clean community. We don't utilize many of the amenities and haven't had any real maintenance issues so I can't trview them.. but the office staff is pleasant and my kids and I really enjoy all of the fun events they throw!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I like my apartment ,great location,plenty of amenities, great nearby shopping , great helpful office staff ...very please with my choice to live at the Marks .

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Been very happy here! The staff have always been helpful and responsive. The neighborhood is a real bonus as well! I am happy that I chose to live here!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My boyfriend and I moved into the Marks Apartments at the end of July. So far we’ve enjoyed the experience here; the Marks is a nice, quiet community. We’ve had to call maintenance a few times for routine stuff- they are pretty time efficient, especially compared to other complex’s we have lived in.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The value of these apartments is remarkable. Washer and dryer, dishwasher, fireplace and a balcony all at a reasonable price and near the adorable South Broadway Englewood community. I’ve found myself loving the walkability of the apartments. I appreciate how helpful and cheerful the staff has been.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live and great accommodations here! We have been here 2 years, love the area, close to almost everything! We highly recommend living here

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love the apartments and the improvements to the community feel over the past year have been awesome. Robbie helped us renew our lease and he was kind and prompt. Love the periodic fitness classes by the pool!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Overall everything is good. The area around the apartments seem to be getting a lot of trash. It’s unfortunate that the people who live here don’t keep it clean which makes more work for maintenance.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Overall a great place to live, good value and great location. Amenities are in need of some work, the machines at the gym are inconsistent and the tvs don't seem to work correctly

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It’s a great location. Really quiet apartments! Overall, good place to live. The maintenance is a little slow and AC isn’t great but grounds are well kept and everyone is friendly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love living here. The dog wash is great and love living next to the park. It is a quiet community even though it is close to a lot busy places.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Very friendly quiet buildings. Pet friendly with a nice park very close for dog walking, exercise etc.... The patios are nice and large and your really close to everything!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

This apartments are nice and quiet. Great location. Safe area. Staff has always being nice and friendly. If you have kids, this is a great place to be because of schools. This is in zone with cherry creek school district which is one of the best in the state.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. I haven't noticed anything about my place I don't like so far. Everyone I have met so far has been friendly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The office staff is really nice and tries hard to help when there is a problem. They're usually able to resolve it. The apartments are generally nice, and for the price you're paying in the area they are in, it's a good deal.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It’s nice and quiet here. I can always find a parking spot no matter what time it is. Being pet friendly is a good plus. I like the location.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great! I have been very happy with the service and hospitality of the staff at the Marks. I know that I will enjoy staying at the Marks apartments very much.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I am on my 4th year here. Very nice and seems to be getting better each year. I really appreciate the staff. They are fast and very friendly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My partner and I have lived at The Marks since February 2018, and we have had a great experience thus far. Maintenance staff have been responsive and friendly, and the office staff have been kind and eager to help. We love the location and the value. One of our favorite amenities of the apartment is the spacious porch, which we and our dog Beau love to spend time on daily.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We love the location of the Marks Apartment. It’s really convenient to Cherry Creek, Broadway and Littleton. The apartment is spacious and we haven’t had any problem.