The Marks Apartment Homes

Is there any way to have one recycling bin and one trash bin at the trash stations around the residences? I have four trash bins right next to me but the recycling is so far. I see some people drive their recycling to the right bin, and most of the time people just throw recycling in the trash.
I've enjoyed my 2+ years at The Marks. The maintenance has always been great. The grounds are well maintained. And the staff has always been communicative and helpful. There are issues like there would be anywhere, but I'm glad I picked to live here when I moved from Wisconsin.
I feel that the complex has improved over the course of the last couple of months. For a while there it was looking dire, but I do feel that there was a significant effort by staff and maintenance to make a positive change and that is appreciated. It is understandable given the times we are living in, however, many of these issues had been unaddressed prior to the pandemic, which became quite upsetting. Thank you for working to make a positive change in the complex. It has not gone unnoticed.
Great location, nice neighbors. Nice apartment, could do better with maintenance. Some of the appliances could do with an update! And lets open both the pools!
Love my 1 bedroom! Very quiet area and friendly neighborhood. Front office staff are always nice. I have only had a few maintenance requests while living here and they always take care of everything in a good amount of time!
The apartments are nice and cozy, they send emails with any updates about the apartments, and are very friendly. I also like that they have community rewards, it's a nice way to get to know your neighbors
Quiet neighborhood, pretty landscaping, great amenities, and friendly people. Love the location and all the restaurants around. Also a great central location in Englewood!
Good neighborhood. Generally quiet and not noisy. Maintenance and staff friendly and responsive. Secure package room is great. Gym and pool areas are kept clean.
Moving in has been a fantastic expirience. Maintenance was quick with any initial issues we had, and the front office was a pleasure to work with. Especially, Sarah!
So far all good. Maintenance guys comes to fix some issues we had. Quiet neighbors. My only complaint is about dog owners who doesn’t pickup after their dogs even that the complex has lots of dog bags stations.