The apartments and the community are awesome and always improving. Staff is very friendly. We love living here! Maintenance and office requests tend to be slow moving, however.

Amazing community. I love the amenities, the spacious floor plans and the amazing staff. I could not have picked a better community to live in!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Everything just works. When it doesn't, it is easy to get someone to come and fix it. The complex is clean and the facilities are really nice.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Excellent place to live, clean property and always on top of maintenance requests. Have lived here for almost 5 years now and never had any issues!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We love living here. This is a great location and the apartments are really nice on the inside. The issue here is the landscaping and outside maintenance. Dog waste containers don't get emptied frequently enough and the landscaping overcrowds the interior sidewalks. I've called about this twice and nothing has been done to fix the issue.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love living at The Marks. I’ve been here for over six years now and have had an amazing experience thus far. The staff are incredible and very professional. They respond swiftly and efficiently.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about 7 months now. The place has been great so far. They respond to major problems quickly like the AC going out and usually get back to you in a timely manner on anything else. The complex really seems to be investing it's money back into the property as well with the dog wash a package pick up. As a resident it is nice to see them try to improve on things instead of just leaving it the status quo. Overall I am pleased with The Marks and glad we chose to live here.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The staff at the Marks are friendly and kind. The landscaping is kept clean and tended to regularly. Neighbors are polite and friendly. We love living here!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I've lived in a lot of apartments, and the Marks is definitely one of the nicer ones. The apartment itself has nice features and a good layout, plus the gym and pool are great. Additionally, the staff has been very helpful since the day we first toured the property.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great apartments, fair price, great gym and two pools! Close to everything you need. What else can you ask for in an apartment in cherry hills village

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The leasing office staff are very friendly, as well as the maintenance workers. Makes living here a breeze when you have great staff to communicate with!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The staff is always ready to help and very friendly. We like the fact that the community is involved and there are always very nice in the office.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

So far so good. We will have been here for a full year next month. We just renewed our lease. The boys are happy, for the most part. I just wish they had 3 bedroom apartments.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The apartments are good if you get one of the renovated ones, but you can hear everything your neighbors do and there is not nearly enough parking. Also, if one of your neighbors below you use their fireplace, your apartment may fill up with smoke.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is very pet-friendly and affordable compared to others in the Denver Metro area. The apartments are homey and comfortable, and ours even has a fireplace. We also have nice appliances, a large outdoor patio with a storage room. As far as community, I have not heard of any official community events, but neighbors are generally friendly. Maintenance responds to issues quickly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Enjoyed our experience so far. Nice amenities with hot tub open year round. Gym is decent with couple of machines. Maintenance has come when we needed something fixed. Relatively quiet neighborhood.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The marks has been a great living experience for the three months I’ve lived here so far! We put in a maintenance request on a weekday night and they were here the next morning! I’ve never had something fixed so fast! The staff is very friendly and so are the residents around us! Can’t wait to use the pool in the summer and walk to all the little places around the property!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Very nice inviting place to live. Neighbors and all very friendly and everyone from the staff to the residents are very warm and welcoming. The complex is easy to access and a short commute to the wonderful attractions colorado has to offer

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

So far so good. Only been here a few months but most things have been good. Maintenance is handle quickly and professionally. Most issues are handled efficiently.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is a nice apartment complex to live in. The apartments are a little outdated, but the buildings are well kept. The gym is a very nice feature of this place.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks Apartment is a very nice place to live in. The value for what you get is unbeatable in the Denver Area. It is very close to the lightrail making it very easy to get downtown in a short amount of time. The amenities and layout of the apartment is what makes this place so great to live. Highly recommend living here!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Management is fairly quick to handle maintenance requests, the complex is kept very clean. Plenty of parking and a nice pool. Decent exercise room.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great property overall. I love the fact that is a smoke free property, although not everyone follows that. Maintenance requests/repairs are attended to promptly and thoroughly by happy staff. The location is ideal for my lifestyle and needs. My only negative thing to say about this property is the PARKING situation is horrible. I am not lazy, I do not have to park directly in front of my place. But try parking after say 7 pm most nights anywhere remotely close to my apartment is impossible. Hope the feedback is helpful.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Really solid apartment complex for the the price of rent each month. The location is also surprisingly good as well there’s a few good restaurants within walking distance.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love the Marks Apartments. The staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are clean and always look nice and updated. It’s quiet and the amenities are amazing!