Grounds are kept pretty clean and the staff and maintenance are great. Parking has become more of an issue lately but maybe there’s just more residents with cars.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Kept pretty clean, decent noise control overall. The staff and maintenance are great and rent doesn’t go up much if you renew which is nice.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Just moved in and everyone has been so nice and helpful. Got everything in perfectly-and that's saying a lot! Looking forward to a long stay in my new home!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My experience here has had a couple bumps in the road, but, overall, it's been one of the best apartment complexes I have ever lived in. Maintenance staff is friendly and quick to respond to requests. The gym and pools are nice and always clean. Rent is a little high, but is a better deal per square foot & with amenities than most other places in the immediate surrounding area. I do wish that they would keep rental rates stable for residents who have continued to renew their leases over the years because even small increases really add up throughout the year.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience. Quiet community and friendly staff! The pool and hot tub are nice. Nice little gym with several ellipticals and treadmills!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I have lived at the Marks since i moved here 2 years ago . its a great neighborhood. Great staff ,friendly and fixes broken stuff right away . Thanks The Marks

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Quiet environment and great maintenance staff but the grounds could definitely use some help being kept up. Like outside the parking lots. Stairwells and hallways between apartments are seemingly always littered with trash and “dirt and dust”

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Well maintained nice place to live. The walls are a little thin but all my neighbors are respectful so it hasn't been a problem. They could use more parking but it usually fine. I enjoy living here

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love The Marks! The amenities, staff, and community here are all great. Maintenance is always quick to resolve any issues that come up! :)

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We really enjoy the experience here! Some of the units could be updated but overall a great community. Maintenance is always quick to respond to any of the minor issues that have come up.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks continues to be a great place to live. Peaceful and near many conveniences. The workout facility provides me all the machines that i use frequently. Last the staff is always friendly and helpful. I have been here coming up on 2 years and planning for a third.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It is a nice, quiet community with great amenities. There are two pools, a gym and coffee shop all within wqlking distance. Parking could use some work, with limited spaces if you get home later in the evening and many potholes. Otherwise, a very pleasant place to live!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great, dog friendly quiet community! Love the hot tub and dog wash station! Lived here for 2 years now and have had great experience with the staff!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The front office staff is great. The complex is located very close to my place of work as well as my colorado friends. Th. Only complaint is that I can hear every foot step above me on the third floor.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We love this place! The apartment is quiet, spacious and homey! The grounds are pleasant and the staff is very friendly and attentive. The only downside is certain residents that continually break the “no smoking policy”.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I move in January. I really like the location and neighborhood. I have not lived in an apartment for quite awhile. I am adjusting. I have to walk my dog now, but I'm glad the park is right outside of my apartment. Great place to live.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love this community, very quiet, very clean. The area is awesome. What I love the most is the management, they make you feel good and help you to resolve any little problem yo have with the apartment as soon as possible.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great place to live; close to shopping; community is pretty friendly for the most part; management and maintenance staff are some of the best I've dealt with in all my apartment living--always friendly and do a great job to fix any problems.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love living here. Staff and maintenance have been great. My only issue is there are 3 vehicles that take up two parking spaces Its done intentionally.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office has been so friendly and welcoming - they’ve made moving to a new state less stressful. The apartment is beautiful too! Little noisy due to thin walls, but so far everyone has been respectful about winding down in the evenings and it hasn’t affected my sleep at all. Overall a great experience!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

As far as apartment complexes go, The Marks is great. Always timely service on work orders, (if any), and snow removal. I just wish sidewalks would be salted a bit more when it snows, it can sometimes get pretty slippery outside my building!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Still getting to know my new community, as I only recently moved in, but so far it has met or exceeded my expectations. The grounds are clean, the apartments are spacious, staff are friendly, amenities are useful and accessible, etc.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love living here! I live here with my roommate and his dog :) everyone we live around is very nice and even helpful when you'd last expect it. Definitely resigning my lease soon!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great location and amenities. The marks is located in an ideal area and close access to stores and restaurants. The pool, hot tub and gym are great bonuses of the complex!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The amenities, location, and staff of the Marks Apartments make living here the best apartment experience I've ever had! I've been able to make my apartment a home here.