We love living here at the marks apartment because is realy calm and we don't have anything bad to say about our neighbors. We recommended 100% the marks apartments!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 2 years. It’s a great complex with no issues. Management is quick and the property is kept clean! Would recommend to anyone looking to check this complex out!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The staff is wonderful. Our only issues are other tenants smoking and parking in the spots we pay for. We also wish that maintenance would get the snow removed from the walkways and driveways sooner.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Application and signing process was smooth and efficient. Very responsive staff. We'll see how living there goes! I'll update in future if necessary.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Quiet, quaint, never had any problems with staff or maintenance except for one time we waited a couple weeks just for a few lightbulbs. Other than that it’s all good

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I really have enjoyed living here the last 2 years and would recommend to anyone. From the staff walking my aunt/gma through the unit as I was working in another state, to signing up while KC to moving in. Everything has worked out great!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

great location and area. safe and secure. easy access to all areas in Denver. for the most part pretty quiet and very well maintained complex.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

No complaints, manager at the leasing office is incredible. There’s an issue he will do what he can to help in all possible ways. Great location!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The apartment wasn’t clean when we first moved in, but, Robby did everything possible to correct the issue. Everything worked out great! We are very happy with our place.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Living at The Marks has been great. It is quiet, centrally located to almost everything and they take care of their residents. Example: the light bulbs in my bathroom burnt out. I searched and searched for replacements. Multiple stores. Multiple days with needing a lamp because I couldn’t find this dang replacement bulb. Finally I called the management office to inquire where the heck I could find this particular bulb. I was told the office stocked them for the residents. Imagine my surprise when I was told “you pay rent for a reason, this is one reason why!” I was caught completely off guard by this response and at that moment, I thought I’m never moving anywhere else!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

This place is awesome the staff is great the complex is always clean and nice. The people around are nice and its conveniently located with plenty of places to eat stores are located close just a great complex.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The front office staff is always very friendly and accommodating. Robbie helped my boyfriend and I out so much when we were switching buildings and had everything set up and emailed to us in a timely fashion. The actual apartments are well kept and we love ours! Maintenance fixes issues quickly! For our last year lease we called maintenance 3 times and for our current lease we haven’t had any issues within 3 months!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in the Marks. I think the office is sometimes difficult to get a hold of but whenever I email, I usually hear back within 48 hours. I feel taken care of. When I fill out maintenance requests, I receive service usually within a couple days as well. I appreciate the amenities and the overall feeling that the Marks apartments offer.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Nice quiet community. Love the easy access to parks and stores. Grounds are kept clean and landscaped. Love the amenities as well. The gym the pools and dog salon

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Perfect location, beautiful and spacious apartments, good amenities, helpful office staff! Great place to live, wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

This apartment complex is in a great location, easy to access my workplace, and conveniently located by major roads. During the winter, the parking lots are often difficult to maneuver because of ice and snow buildup.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Very nice apartment.. very good location.. and nice team in resident office .. I like to be here and I advice my friend to be ine of this community

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I like the amenities and the parking availability. The location is ideal for botg my partner and myself. I wish work orders were responded too more quickly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We love living here, the staff is helpful, kind and the community is quite and well maintained. We feel safe and the is huge with a child and being female. We love the pool and workout facility. The holiday party was fantastic and the real santa came to visit. My son was thrilled. We love the apartment itself. A lot of natural light and cupboard space in the kitchen.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Amazing move in experience. It was awsome that they helped us move our move in date up so we can move is sooner. I love how it’s so nice and quiet!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My favorite thing, even very full with residents, dogs and some kids...it is really pretty quiet around here ! Even on a weekend when you are home sick and just want to chill

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love the marks and the location. Never have had any problems with management highly recommend living here. Close to downtown but also far enough away

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

So far so good! We have been residents for 4 months and have enjoyed our time so far. The community is quiet, and the few interactions here-and-there have been pleasant. The location is convenient, the bus routes for me work out nicely, and my girlfriend's commute is rather easy. Everything we need store-wise is close which is a great addition as well

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Wonderful location, and great apartments. The area has so much to do nearby and our apartment is so good. The office staff is very necessary and helpful

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Everyone in the leasing office are always greeting you with a smile. I never had a bad experience with these guys! Robbie is the best with helping me and making me feel comfortable. I called always turn to him when I need a problem solved!