It's been great living at The Marks for the last two years! The grounds and amenities are great, plus the staff is always helpful and maintenance requests are handled quickly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love living at the Marks Apartments! The location in Cherry Hills is close to stores, restaurants, hospital, and very safe. The complex has 2 pools and jacuzzi, a workout room, and dog friendly. My neighbors are super quiet, friendly, and respectful. The staff here are amazing!! They put on fun events for the residents and really help the residents feel welcome and at home. I moved in to a new renovated unit and everything is so well maintained. The property is clean and beautiful with lots of big trees. It is beautiful here year round. I am signing up again for another year!!! So blessed I found this place!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Living here has been great, I love the location and parking. I wish that maintenance was a little more quick to respond. I love the pool and am there almost every day!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The community is wonderful and the amenities are great. Work order response times are longer than I'm accustomed to and sometimes the amenities aren't functional. For instance, the doors to the pool were inaccessible for almost a week (someone broke their key off in the lock) and the gas grill does not work. Disappointed that rent was raised almost $100 per month without explanation. But living here is nice.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Nice apartments, the neighborhood is quiet, great amenities, maintenance is fast and the staff is friendly. It feels weird to give compliments to an apartment complex but it's been a while since I've lived in such a nice place. Knock on wood.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great so far, new floors are awesome. Would love if they would fix the hot tub so I could use it. Lots of little kids always at the pool, that’s to be expected.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great complex with friendly staff. Maintenance requests are handled quickly, and usually are completed in a single visit for the more minor things.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love living here. Our apartment is wonderful, the area is great, and any issues we have had have been addressed promptly. Being a dog friendly community was something we really wanted as well so that is definitely a bonus for us.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

so far i am so loving the experience of living in this community. the people are so welcoming. the staff is a delight. and honestly i have nothing to complain about.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We love the space we live in! Great location, awesome amenities and friendly neighbors and staff. The pools are well kept, there is a dog washing/grooming room as well.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

When my friends visit, they all love my apartment at The Marks. I really enjoy living there and would recommend the community to anyone. Come look.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great location, amentities and staff. Ideal apartment for us with competitive rental rates. The club house in awesome too and we are looking to use computer services more frequently.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love my room, I wish they did more to connect to the park and the apartments. And hope they can take better care of the landscaping in the back of the apartment as well as the front

I haven’t really had any problems since I had moved in here like 1.5 years ago. Maintenance is good, grounds are clean and rarely have to go to the office. Really the only suggestion that I have is for you guys to look into fixing the potholes in front of my building 4a

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My time here has been great. The pool and gym is very convenient, I can usually find parking, and noise levels are pretty good. Dog friendly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My boyfriend had a really great experience moving into our first apartment. Everyone at the rental office was nice and welcoming which made the process go smoothly and Alleviated almost all of the stress that comes with finding a new home.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The experience has been great. The complex is relatively quiet and the people seem friendly. The new locker for the deliveries is really nice.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Very nice place. residents seem friendly. Pool is a bit out of control and needs to be watched better. Very pet friendly, and residents seem to care about the property they live in.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love this community! The staff is super friendly, the grounds are always clean and the noise level is pretty low. Very dog friendly and accommodating.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The renovated apartments are very nice and the entire community feels like home. It is so nice having a washer and dryer in our unit and the new parcel lockers make picking up packages so much easier.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Try to fix the holes in the parking lot..Staying here for another year is good for us,close to work no problem except just the holes in the parking

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Mark's community make you feel wanted and appreciated. They are concernful and affordable. They are friendly. The maintenance team is slow but efficient at times, depending on the weather. I am happy living here. Thanks.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

This has been a great apartment living for the most part. It was great until this last year when a loud family moved above us. We hate to complain and we did times with no luck.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The management staff is friendly and we love Kayla. It is great that there are always events hosted by the Marks to bring the community together

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Happy that this place is within reasonable walking distance to groceries and shopping. Traffic and parking get a little hectic but that’s Colorado. It’s an oversight that the Englewood Trolley doesn’t come all the way over here.