The Marks Apartment Homes

I have experienced friendly leasing office staff and prompt maintenance service, the location is nice and enjoy being centrally located and close to the park!
I love it here, it’s a nice property. Everyone is super professional. I dealt with Sara super friendly. Maintenance was super quick and got me issue correctly fast.
Seems like a good pick so far! The community is quiet and well maintened at an excellent price! I look forward to my time living at The Marks!
My family and I moved here from Baltimore and this was one of the first places we looked at online to move to and we don't regret it! I feel safe with my kids playing outside and the community is just really nice.
We had a little bit of a rough start moving in and communicating with the staff, but it's understandable with COVID-19 happening. Overall the apartment is great! We love it here!
Nice. Friendly people. Neighbors are considerate when it comes to quiet hours. Maintenance staff is super friendly and helpful. Main office staff is super nice but not great at answering phones.
Beautiful apartment homes with great office & maintenance staff. Truly, every time I have a problem or need, I’ve received a resolution right away. I’ve been here going on six years & wouldn’t think of leaving.
We have lived at the marks apartments for 2 years and enjoyed the location as well as the amenities. Quiet neighborhood and friendly staff. It has been a good experience.
Nice and quiet in our part of the complex despite being by the package room with high traffic. Inside of apartment put together and clean when we arrived.
It’s been a great community to live in. They are very responsive to emails and questions. Down side is even after maintenance checked our fireplace it still did not work & some of the appliances are dated and starting to ware.