I have lived at The Marks for 4 years now. There have been a couple of "bumps in the road," but that can happen anywhere. I have generally been very happy with The Marks and have stayed because of the great location and amenities. When I have an issue, maintenance is quick to respond and always friendly. The apartment grounds are kept clean and there is enough parking for all residents (a real rarity in Denver and surrounding areas).

It’s pretty fantastic living here. It’s a nice and quiet area of town and I actually feel at home here. The gym is fantastic. I’m glad someone understands what people want in a gym. The power rack is fantastic and allowed me to quit my gym!

Great place to live! It's safe and centrally located. The hot tub and pool are on point! The floors are thin so you can hear your upstairs neighbors walk.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

This has honestly been the best renting experience I have ever had. Robbie is amazing and so are the rest of the staff. Thank you so much! Everytime we have had an issue with something with our apartment we can count on The Mark's staff to help get it resolved.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is a real community. Close to lots of things to do. my apartment in very large and homey. I have really enjoyed my time here and look forward to many more years.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I moved to Colorado from Baltimore about a year and a half ago so everything was done online as far as apartment searching. Long story short, our leasing agent Robbie, helped us and till this day he has been nothing but friendly, caring, helpful and just always there when we needed him. He has made our living experience here easy and just awesome!! The marks has a great maintenance staff as well as their agents. I always tell people that it's such a great community to live in. I'm happy and my family is happy!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

All good. We’ve renewed our lease twice. After living here, we will be moving into a house. Amenities are nice and don’t cost extra. Maintenance is mostly tentative.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Been here for a year & everything is great. Haven’t had any problems with noise or anything like that. Neighbors are nice as well. Things are well kept.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! We always find parking, quiet area! I walk my dog every morning and he seems to enjoy just as much as we do!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Friendly staff. Finding packages took some adjustments. Nice fitness center with free weights and open 24 . Entrance has traffic light making left turns much easier on a busy road.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living here! If there were three bedroom units here it would be so much better, but the pool, maintenance and environment make up for it

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Good location, Good staff, always helping people and good neighborhood. love the amenities and how quiet it is there. my dog really loves the place as well!

I've lived here just over a year now and have had a good experience overall at The Marks. I love the fact that the buildings are spread out and it's relatively quiet. There's a great park right behind my building that I can take my dog on nice walks in.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Kayla is amazing in the office and we love our apartment living here! We wanted something that felt like a home and we have that here. No complaints

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My experience has been great. It is easy to find the place and easily accessible as well. The grounds are gorgeous and very clean. It is a well maintained complex

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I enjoy the ementities the gym and pools. The environment is quiet and relaxing. The apartments are nice and roomie. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is in a great location, the grounds are kept nice and clean, the gym is amazing, and the pools and hot tubs are amazing. Move here!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My experience here has been amazing. Leasing office is always on top of things. My neighbors are great. All around its a peaceful neighborhood.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The walls are a little thin but the staff and experience has been amazing! They made our move in day very easy. The apartment was super clean when we entered and the community is gorgeous.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great apartments and facilities. The grounds could be maintained better/more frequently but overall we're impressed and happy to be living here

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

So far everything has been great! I really enjoy the community and the apartment is in good shape. I am very excited to be living here, thanks!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Everyone that works here is friendly and eager to help! Not to mention all the extras included in the community for renting here and the gorgeous layouts!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

better than where i was living before. office management is hard to get a hold of from time to time. very friendly ppl though, very helpful as well. very grateful to have landed here

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Loving The Marks so far! The staff has been so so helpful I had a few amazon packages go missing and the staff stepped in to help me search for them. Sage also loves how puppy friendly the community is!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is a clean, quiet, well kept community. The residents are kind and respectful, management is efficient and understanding, and I LOVE the trees everywhere and the top notch amenities!