The Marks Apartment Homes

This is a wonderful, safe, and quiet community and I really enjoy living here. The neighbors are friendly and respectful and the the staff is receptive.
I have lived here for a few years and have always been suprised at how good and helpful the staff is. This is especially so for the maintenance department. I do worry a bit about the up keep of the property outside. It often has litter on the ground. I also worry about the Post boxes being broken into repeatedly but have noticed that the lights that have been installed have prevented more problems. All in all thi is a fantastic place to live with a very good staff of employees to help keeep things right.
The management and maintenance teams have been very helpful lately, much appreciated. What are the chances we can get the hot tubs working for the colder weather? ;)
The apartment is very roomy. Lots of natural light. I love that I can have covered parking. And close to lots of shopping and places to eat. People are friendly and it feels like home.
Over all things are improving. The trash seems to be getting cleaned up around the apartments. There is a lot of spider webs around the apartments but it’s fixable.
Been here over 12 years still love it. Close to everything, clean units and grounds. Park right down the street also and all the fun things broadway has to offer
Great living experience. The neighborhood is quite and neighbors are friendly. You can enjoy a quick walk around the community. and there is a nearby small park with a playground where kids can enjoy and have a fun time!
Going good so far thrre is dtill a little lag time on requests for work orders but its grtting better so far do good there trying to get the orders done
So far so good! Halfway through our second lease with minimal issues. Sad that Covid has hampered all of the fun community events Kayla likes to throw!!
I love living here. I’ve lived in over 10 different apartments and this is top 3 for sure! I’ve been here for three years with no plans to leave.