The Marks Apartment Homes

So far so good! Management is friendly and helpful. Neighborhood is neat, quiet and friendly. Location is great! Amenities are superb! Excited to be here
I’ve been living here for almost a month now and so far have liked it. The property is pretty quiet and I’ve met some neighbors who are really nice!
Just moved in on August 1st! Things have gone well so far. The dining room is my favorite space in the unit. It gets great sun during the daytime and a nice breeze in the evening!
Just moved here a few months ago but love the area. The office and maintenance staff are awesome. We have great neighbors. We are really enjoying living here.
I love living here. Best place I have lived in denver. Maintainence has been slow during covid but that is to be expected. Usually they are very good.
Nice and quiet community to live in, 5 minutes to 25 and Santa Fe. Grocery store is walkable, as well as a handful of restaurants. Office staff is easy to work with.
Apartment has really nice flooring, modern appliances, office staff are easy to work with. Apartment hallways could stand more regular cleaning and some litter can be seen around the complex. Very quiet residents and lots of young families and professionals.
It has been a pleasant stay. I love the community. Peaceful, neighbors are friendly and with the exception of 1 person the staff have been amazing.
It’s a nice neighborhood, I recommend it, it’s the only place where I renew my lease a couple time, when I have something to fix in the apartment they fix it really quick
Overall, I've really enjoyed living here so far. My Chamberlain unit is beautiful and homey. My neighbors are all quiet and friendly. I love being able to walk to places like Caribou Coffee and South Philly whenever I want to! There are just some small things that are more of a nuisance than a real problem. I hate that the A/C unit is on the balcony. It's unattractive, takes up a lot of space, and it's really loud. I also wish the upper balconies were updated to concrete rather than wood slats. Potholes are a real problem here, and I'm hoping the paving is not going to be a cheap, short-term fix like I've seen done in other apartment complexes. Also, communication surrounding maintenance requests leaves a bit to be desired.