Apartments and the grounds are very nice. The location is awesome for getting around with good food right around the corner. The only issue we have being on the 2nd floor are the creaky floorboards above is but it’s an older building so understandable.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Such a quiet and low key apartment community. Maintenance team is always on top of it when a request goes through and they fix it right away

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love this place close to work stores and my grandkids I have on weekends met some friends it great.less time marking me crazy pools clean and nice gym.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I have lived at the Marks for about 1.5 years. My favorite parts of living here are the amenities (gym, pools), the fire place, and the location.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The narks is a very nice place, no complaints about the apartment, and it has very friendly staff members that are always responsive when you reach out.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We love living at the Marks. The apartments are an incredible quality considering the cost of living in the area and other complexes near by.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We've had a great experience living here- our building is quiet, we're in a great location and our commute to work is easy, the apartment feels spacious, it's easy to pay rent online, moving in and dealing with the leasing office was hassle-free, it's great to have a pool and hot tub in the complex.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

only thing I'd say would be somewhat of a pain is parking. Around 5pm there is literally no parking. You will rarely park in front of your building or probably near if you arrive after 5pm. Otherwise I haven't had an issue. It's pretty quiet don't really hear the neighbors. They keep up with lawn. The pool is a great size, and they make it very family friendly with a BBQ grill there. The staff is friendly. Don't have any complaints, but about parking.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is the ideal apartment complex. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The front office staff and maintenance crew are friendly and always quick to help

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The A side apartments are great. They were recently renovated and so the cabinets, floor, and fireplace are all new and updated. Most of the neighbors are quiet and friendly. Parking is a bit of an issue but we have been lucky enough to park near our building most nights.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Pretty nice place! Sometimes it can be loud here. But nothing you wouldn’t except from any other apartment community. They have two pools and a fitness center!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I've lived at The Marks for almost six months, and so far, it's the best rental I've had. The location is convenient (one mile from the light-rail, close to I-25, 20 minutes from downtown Denver), it has all of the amenities that I want (washer/dryer, AC), and the front office staff have all been wonderful.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Excellent maintenance services! All are very prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable! Front desk is always very helpful every time I come in to pick up packages.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I love the build and my neighbors. Everyone is quiet and respectful. One problem, maintenance. We are called several times to try to get something fix and nothing.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Nice location and clean community with good schools near by. The support staffs are good and respond to any maintenance request in timely manner.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

So far, I have very much enjoyed living at The Marks. I live on a second floor, and I've found it significantly quieter than previous apartment experiences. My neighbors above me do stomp quite a bit, but I don't hear a lot of music or talking. I love the non-smoking aspect of this community. The grounds could use some work...often the pet receptacles are left full and not emptied regularly. The staff has been friendly so far. I requested an extra lock on my door and they quickly provided a chain lock. I haven't had any maintenance requests so far except for when I first moved in and they took care of those very quickly. The neighbors are quiet and friendly and I've felt safe living here as a single female. It's been a great place to live so far!