The Marks Apartment Homes

Had a bad mix up with our contract on the day of move in but HOLLY, front desk associate fixed us up just right and immediately! Gave us exactly what we were looking for in a apartment home! She is very kind and helpful! Highly recommend you deal with Holly.
The location is the best! Close to everything! The neighborhood is very safe and there is a great park behind the apartments. The community is dog friendly too!
Reasonable price, friendly staff. Highly recommended! Maintenance team also react fast. I placed an order and was able to get it slice in two weeks.
Great people working here. Really enjoy the office staff. Maintenance has been a little off and on with the timing of work, but overall good quality of work.
Like the location pretty quiet for most part great staff love the layout of apartment love the amenities and best part of it my son like its here too thanks keep up the good work
I love the location, staff, amenities, and pet friendly atmosphere, but the potholes are pretty bad. It’s not just in one area either- they are all over.
Neighbors with dogs that constantly bark and dog owners that don't pick up after their pets. Its even worse when the dog bags run out at the pet stations and dont get filled for days after.
We love living here! Our apartment is perfect for us, all the maintenance and office staff are so friendly, we love that the King Soopers is walkable, just can’t say enough great things! We live The Marks!
The Marks was helpful when I locked myself out of my apartment right before a crucial interview. They got me a spare set of keys and I’m lucky to have such great service.
The Marks is good value for your money! We love the location in the city- easy access to DTC, i25, 285, etc. Our apartment is spacious and we have enjoyed living in our home.