Living at the Marks has been a great and stress-free experience! I would recommend it to all my friends. The amenities are fantastic and the staff is kind and helpful.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

As a member of this community for three years, I've seen both good, bad, and the changes made along the way to improve. While not perfect, the Marks team always keeps in contact regarding new events or work that is being done in the community. Whenever I see them they are very polite and helpful. My one major critique is that I had asked for help regarding the removal of wasp nests that led to a number of wasps coming into my apartment to die. My poor dog ended up stung by one. Hopefully this will be addressed soon.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Great location and friendly staffs. Also you can not beat the price especially if you are a student. Area is quiet you don’t have to worry about noise.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I feel that there is still a lot of room for improvement around the complex, however I have hope that this new year will see those improvements come to fruition. I feel very fortunate to live in a complex that is run by a caring and thoughtful management team who always makes you feel welcome. I look forward to another year at The Marks and I anticipate a higher rating with my next submission.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It has been great so far! We have been here for a little over a week and it has been fantastic! The whole move in process also went very smoothly.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It is a very nice and quiet neighborhood with great amenities. Two hot tubs open year round. We have enjoyed our stay here. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Overall things are going well! I have had some maintenance issues recently, such as pipes in my laundry room leaking and my dish disposal breaking, but maintenance has been responsive each time. I do really like the staff and the community!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Love living here. The office staff is very helpful and friendly.renewed lease once and will do again. Apartments are spacious and maintenance team is good.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The Marks is a great place to live. Maintenance requests are fixed in a timely manner. Staff are friendly and care about your needs. I love it here.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It's been a great community to live in! Maintenance is done timely. Communication regarding events has been fun. I recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

This has been a wonderful experience so far! Everything was smooth and easy move-in-wise and it's been so much fun to learn about the community and my new home.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Been living here for almost three years. Mgmt has been amazing they're always on top if things. Enjoy the little perks. No complaints thus far.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Excellent location. Prompt maintenance service. Updated appliances. Low noise level. Safe parking area. Helpful and pleasant office staff. Helpful service agents.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Just moved in. Leasing office agents are all nice and friendly. The apartment is nice. The complex is clean and quite. It is a great community.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

location and staff here have made a very smooth transition from my previous location. The staff here have been on top of their maintenance when ive needed repairs. they have provided a great experience for me and my ESA dog living in this wonderful community.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! The staff is friendly and work orders are completed quickly and effectively. I would definitely recommend living here to anyone!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

We had a couple of minor concerns upon moving in. Not getting our mailbox keys, not having a key to open our storage , broken window and carbon monoxide detector expired. However all were taken care of ! Love the nacho night

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

The staff was so helpful and kind. It was a easy process to move in right away. They were very responsive with email and the chat featured worked great.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

My stay has been amazing. No complaints on anything. The staff is friendly and helpful. They maintain respectful hours for when they start and finish maintenance so as to not disturb me or the other residents and the community is really great.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I moved to Englewood in 2012 and I’ve always admired The Marks. I finally moved to the complex in 2017 and it is quite possibly the best decision I’ve made. The office staff is friendly, maintenance requests are handled timely, the grounds are well kept and best of all, the hot tub and pool are fantastic! Keep it up y’all! You have a forever resident in me!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Nice place close to shopping and interstate. a bunch of nice parking spots. Nice big balcony with storage big enough for a couple bicycles and chairs

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Perfect! I was in a hurry of finding a place and they were so helpful. I got a place really fast and easy and the experience has been great!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

It’s been great living here. The community is quiet and friendly. The rent is relatively cheaper than others in the same area. Great service!

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

Pretty nice situation, comfortable units, love the lifted ceilings. This is the first place I've lived in Denver and I'm glad that we were able to find reasonably priced rent.

Reply from The Marks Apartment Homes

I have loved the amenities here at The Marks as well as the community. It's a fantastic location-so close to various Denver locations, and a great apartment to call home!