The Marquee
3.89 stars2,475 Reviews

2,475 Reviews

2,475 Reviews

I love living at the Marquee and truly consider it my second home!! Although it’s only been about a year, I can tell this will be the place I want to spend the rest of my college years residing.
I love the Marquee. The overall community is very nice and the staff is wonderful. Living here allows me to get to UCF fast through the shuttle system.
I have not moved in but Im so excited to start this Fall. The facilities look amazing and the staff have been so nice and helpful during the process of getting approved.
Everyone has been really nice and helpful with the whole leasing experience. I really appreciate all the help everyone has given me and all the quick answers to my questions.
Its been a great experience... meeting new neighbors that became friends. The Bbqs by the pool... the staff have all been amazing !!! I will miss living here!!!
Overall I enjoyed living here. Staff is super friendly and roommates were nice too. The Marquee events are always fun to attend (pre-covid era).
The Marquee felt like home away from home. The staff was very friendly and super urgent to fix any problem/issues that I had. I also enjoyed the fact that they got all of their residents involved in activities.
i been having a great experience here. the people working here are friendly and welcoming. i have referred 2 friends to live here but unfortunately they havent signed.
I absolutely love the atmosphere of the marquee. the pool area and all of the free amenities are amazing and very appreciated. It is great that they offer different floor plans at different price points to match anyone's needs.
Everyone is so nice and welcoming and really helps whenever you have an issue. They made the transition to UCF so much easier for me and my roommate