The marquee is a great place to live. Maintenance responds very fast and they are very efficient. I love living here and I will be renewing again.

Reply from The Marquee

I have been living here at the marquee now for a year and I have liked it very much. The location is perfect, the staff is great, and I have just overall enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Marquee

I really like it here, the staff are friendly and the apartments are great and I really like the location and how it has its on shuttle line

Reply from The Marquee

The office is easy to work with for parents. The Marquee seems convenient, safe and clean for students. I like being able to pay on line and in advance.

Reply from The Marquee

It's hard finding somewhere on campus that fits all a student's needs while providing great amenities. The Marquee provides a great student living experience that you'll unlikely get anywhere else in the area for the same price.

Reply from The Marquee

My community experience has been great, the staff is so helpful & friendly. I would recommend any student looking for off campus housing here.

Reply from The Marquee

I love it here! The resident agents are very accessible. The facilities are very good and the pool area is super nice. Its very close to UCF and to many other places.

Reply from The Marquee

My daughter has lived at The Marquee for a year now and i must say initially before signing our lease we were a bit stunned by the reviews but after the tour we decided to sign. The marquee has turned around tremendously and I can’t thank them enough for providing a good college environment for my daughter. They have made a dramatic change this far, the leasing manager Gary made sure we were satisfied on move in day she went above and beyond to get us in a right room very quickly. Everyone is always helpful and provide great customer service. Right across from Ucf i highly recommend

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment complexes are so nicely geared for college students. It’s really comforting to know he’s in a secure place in a nice location close to campus, restaurants and stores. I like that you offer all inclusive rents, the printing facilities, recreation activities, etc.

Reply from The Marquee

Pretty nice apartments, staff is super friendly too. Lots of activities put on by the staff and plenty of opportunities to meet new people and win prizes too.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is definitely one of the ultimate college student housing apartments as far as amenities. The sheer convenience of being right across the street from the Orlando campus for UCF, the shuttle that can take you back-and-forth all day and into the evening, do utilities being all inclusive, the student life events, the parking garages, and so much more, gives college students peace of mind about living on their own and studying at the University. They have plenty of student life events that will keep you entertained, and let you get to know your community that you’re living with. The Marquee was the first place that I lived at on my own, and I have zero regrets about choosing this place. It has been an amazing experience overall!

Reply from The Marquee

Very convo location wise and offers many accommodations to make your college experience the best! This community truly cares for their residents.

Reply from The Marquee

Have been living here for about a month and a half now and I'm enjoying my community and the experiences. Love the different events that take place and how engaged that make everything! The amenities are also a huge plus!

Reply from The Marquee

My residence experience has been nice. I adapted better to the environment than I thought I would. I like the idea community events even though I haven’t had the chance to attend yet.

Reply from The Marquee

Benefits of living at the marquee is that I love the location, the friendly staff, and the overall environment. Can't forget the four pools!

Reply from The Marquee

Love this place. Nice staff. Clean amenities. Apartment is very nice and cozy. Close to ucf. Has shuttle service to ucf. Roommate matching is great.

Reply from The Marquee

It's pretty dope, I love the management, they're dedicated. The apartments are beautiful and if there's ever any problem, the maintenance team is there ASAP to help.

Reply from The Marquee

The rooms are huge, the living room is very nice, the view is great, and the activities put on by the workers are always fun. I will be moving here again next year

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee has so many amenities to choose from and makes your college living experience welcoming. It’s convenient as far as location and provides transportation to and from campus.

Reply from The Marquee

I love this place. The staff is friendly and takes care of any issues. And I have fun attending the get togethers/game nights. And the foam pool parties are fun.

Reply from The Marquee

Best living experience at UCF. You get $100 gift cards for good grades; maintenance is quick and always fixed correctly, the rent is fairly price and the staff is always eager to help.

Reply from The Marquee

I love it here at the marquee. This is my second year here and I’m loving every minute of it. All the staff are nice and the event that’s held there are awesome.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee Is really close to UCF's main campus (right across the street) and is very nicely updated. It is affordably priced and located close to many restaurants and shops.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee offers alot of different amenities that can benefit alot of residents, the price and the fact that it is all inclusive is amazing. The shuttle is great as well

Reply from The Marquee

I love the Marquee. Compared to all the other possible off-campus apartments, the Marquee provides the best value for the price. The location of the Marquee is conveniently across the street from UCF and a few blocks from big food plazas. No place better than The Marquee!