The Marquee

3.9

3,004 Reviews

Anthony
1 star
While staying at the Marquee, I have enjoyed the nice amenities and features that the Marquee offers for myself and others. I have also enjoyed the monthly events here.
Berk
It was okay i like the renovations but i dont like how residents were lied to time and time again about construction being finished and the parking issue is absolutely horrible
Fiona
Living at the Marquee has been great so far. The staffs are very friendly, maintenance fix work orders almost immediately they are posted, rent is fixed, roommates are nice, environment is safe and very close to UCF .
Wei
roommates are friendly. The traffic and construction working are noisy. It's safe for us to get our package,grocery, and delivery, but it's very unconvenient. Thanks for all stuffs.
Sean
I'm disappointed that COVID is preventing Marquee events but still enjoy the apartment. Maintenance is still working and now I can pick up packages easier so that's chill.
Megan
This is my third year at the Marquee now and I absolutely love it. The staff is amazing and incredibly helpful, the location is perfect, and the rooms and amenities are beyond amazing, especially with the new renovations!
Sharon
I like the new features that the office has and how the pool furniture is different and new. I also liked how the gym is organized as well as the new study room
Valerie
Pretty good place to live, better than most college apartments. I like the appliances and furniture. Also having a shuttle to go to UCF is very convenient.
Megan
Amazing staff, beautiful living space, lots of fun events and tons of great spots to relax...love living here and highly recommend! (The entrances being worked on in Phase 1 building 2 really need to get finished though. It's getting kinda ridiculous)
Nikki
Honestly I don’t have any negative feedback about my living situations. Love all the upgraded appliances, and nice size bathrooms. Even though I don’t go to every event, I live the effort of new monthly events :) !