Super convenient location and amazing staff that’s makes your college experience easier! Provides a gym, study center, pool, and yoga/dance room.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the close proximity to UCF and the convenience of the shuttle. Tons of cool amenities and a great staff that is very helpful. Could use better maintenance

Reply from The Marquee

Place is affordable, the apt layout is great, I like how the management provides great customer service. The only con is that the complex is located off a bust road so it’s loud and sometimes it’s hard to sleep.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee has been a nice place to live and I have resigned my lease for the following year because I like the property and it’s amenities.

Reply from The Marquee

This is the best place to live in. I wouldn't change it for the world... That's why I'm here for next fall...Thank you to the staff and my neighbors for making it fun!!!

Reply from The Marquee

I had an amazing experience while I was trying to find an apartment to live at next year. Everyone was really helpful and helped making the decision easy.

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live. Friendly people and staff with great amenities. It has everything you could need. Plus a shuttle for those who do t have a car or want to drive.

Reply from The Marquee

I love it here I have a beautiful view of the pool and the staff is more than amazing! I would give 10 stars if I could!!!! Amazing company.

Reply from The Marquee

It's alright. It could be cleaner for the price tag. The employees in the office are pretty nice, but maintenance is kinda difficult to deal with.

Reply from The Marquee

Great amenities, a lot of space and everything is included. The location is one of the best parts and another great part is the shuttle to campus.

Reply from The Marquee

I like living here. It is usually pretty quiet, except for the some of the cars at night, but the staff are really nice and they do a bunch of events that are pretty cool. Overall a nice place

Reply from The Marquee

The drain in the kitchen sink keeps breaking after maintenance keeps fixing it. We have to call maintenance to our apartment once a week to fix it. The cars are loud outside my window so it's hard to hear my tv and it's hard to sleep at night.

Reply from The Marquee

I have truly enjoyed the convenient of living in my community. Close to campus, awesome facility, and helpful staff has made my experience enjoyable!

Reply from The Marquee

I like it here. It is quiet. Management takes care of things very quickly. The only thing negative I have to say is if everybody in the house takes a shower at the same time the hot water does not work.

Reply from The Marquee

Maintenance is quick to respond. The outside of the apartments stay clean with no trash laying around. When receiving mail they are quick to send you an email to go and pick it up.

Reply from The Marquee

Needs Better amenities No charge for room changes no carpet more available jobs in the office better computer rooms better couches and better wifi

Reply from The Marquee

The noise and community is very nice and mellow, and maintenance is always there on time when needed. The new renovations are great and I'm happu to live here.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here has been a wonderful experience. The prices have always been affordable for the area and the location is great for getting around Orlando. This would be my last year only because I’m moving closer to work and won’t be in the area. I stayed in the Hybrid model and it is a pretty cozy 2/2 that they offer. You have enough space for yourself and the layout you have in mind. The neighbors that I’ve run into are pretty lively and the community always has events where you can hangout to get to know one another better. The staff are always friendly and ready to help with whatever needs you have come up.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee’s staff are always friendly and helpful. They also host really cool and fun events for residents monthly. I also like that there’s a gym, study rooms and pools in the complex.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee has been great. The amenities and great staff members are definitely the best part of living here. I love living here!

Reply from The Marquee

This is my first apartment and im really starting to make it feel like my second home and i like pretty much everything but the bed its too small for me and not too comfortable. The garage parking is very convenient

Reply from The Marquee

Will always recommend the marquee to everyone. Each year it keeps getting better and better. The staff is friendly knowledgeable and helpful,

Reply from The Marquee

The experience here has been nothing but spectacular. clean rooms, clean complex as a whole. My only complaint is the randomness to the I.S.P. Single digits. They single handed tear this place down with their inconsistency. please get a new one.

Reply from The Marquee

I like the marquee overall. But sometimes things don’t work and nobody tells us that they aren’t in service, sometimes my neighbors play loud music in the middle of the night and more often than not the trash area is full of trash all around the chute.

Reply from The Marquee

Some of the staff don’t treat their residents in a professional and polite way. The matching roommates doesn’t work. The staff doesn’t seem to care about the residents concern.