I love the events that the community hosts! Everyone is really nice and welcoming. I am very glad that this place is somewhere I get to call home!

the community itself is better than i expected, but each student housing facility has their pros and cons and each person has their own experiences that may accumulate over time. as mine do that i will remain contact with the front office at the least.

Reply from The Marquee

My experience at thw marquee near the university of central Florida for the past year has been great. Made new friends and neighbors and its convenient.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee in a one-bedroom apartment is great. I like that it is so close to the UCF campus and takes no time to get there. It is also nice that the utilities are included in the cost of the rent each month.

Reply from The Marquee

The room are nice and spacious and the private bathrooms are pretty neat. The amenities are as good as they come and its right next to campus. Only problem with the marquee is the ever increasing rent.

Reply from The Marquee

This complex is very nice. I enjoy the amenities such as the pool and the yoga room. All of the staff that work around the complex are also very kind and helpful.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s great place to live. A lot of things to do and great people around you. I really enjoy the location and all the attractions in Orlando.

Reply from The Marquee

Amazing place to be for a college student, lots of late night fun aswell as fun at the pool. Nowhere else id rather live in orlando as a student thatn the Marquee orlando

Reply from The Marquee

It's a very nice apartment, close to campus. The price might be a bit high, but with all the perks you get it's definitely worth staying here.

Reply from The Marquee

Great place. Management is super helpful and although there’s a reputation that follows the Marqiee, they have improved tremendously and the newly renovated apartments are absolutely beautiful!

Reply from The Marquee

I very much enjoy living here, the apartments are nice, the staff is friendly, and it seems like management actually cares about the living experience here.

Reply from The Marquee

Overall experience has been positive. The updated unit is nice and anytime I’ve made maintenance requests they were taken care of fairly quickly.

Reply from The Marquee

Home sweet home. I love this place. My favorite place is the pool, no matter how cold it is out. Beautiful apartments and good size. Great location.

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve been living at the marquee from August. The apartment building is awesome. It is also conveniently close to UCF , which makes getting to and from classes a breeze

Reply from The Marquee

It's been great soon I enjoy the view that I have and the upgraded apartment is beautiful. And the rent is a fairly decent price. Five out of five for me.

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living at Marquee. It’s convenient being so close to campus. Maintenance requests are prompt and solve problems. Only complaint would be the thin walls which can make having loud roommates annoying

Reply from The Marquee

The residence is usually quit, parking is not an issue and staff are most helpful. Location to campus is perfect as I am no further than a mile from the center of campus so I can bike to class. Kitchen amenities are great and are well appreciated since I love to cook. The complex overall is well maintained and the gym has just been updated. Most units come with a small balcony which is a great space for a morning coffee and get some fresh air.

Reply from The Marquee

Amazing! I love the staff and friendly environment the Marquee provides. It allows its residents to feel at home and that is something that makes it unique.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee has everything you could want! There is no tap on water or electric bills. Each apartment has its own washer and dryer. Each bedroom has a full bathroom too.

Reply from The Marquee

Parking is never a hassle, the complex is clean, my unit is fantastic, and my neighbors are phenomenal. The maintenance crew has been extremely fast to respond to any complaints I have had, and the staff is amazingly friendly!

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is the best student living experience I have had! Rent has all utilities included and the amenities are available, I am happy I made this move.

Reply from The Marquee

The atmosphere is great everyone was so welcoming my roommate is so sweet. The apartment is so close to my job , it is so convenient to stores all around

Reply from The Marquee

good kitchen good living room good bathroom good balcony good roommates good furniture very happy with the remodeled apartment at the marquee

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is A very secured and affordable place to live as a college student with a low income. It’s also very convenient because it’s very close to the UCF campus.

Reply from The Marquee

Very good staff, maintenance, and great living space close to campus. Very convenient to place maintenance requests on the website and they make everything convenient from their website.