The Marquee

3.9

2,619 Reviews

3.9

2,619 Reviews

The staff is always super knowledgeable, helpful and immensely kind! Love the units and the location cannot be better! 10/10 recommend considering The Marquee!
Great clean apartment complex with little to no issues. Great work order response time, great amenities, great staff and also a great parking garage. Very secure place to live and provided necessary safety information about COVID
I love that I chose the place as an apartment. It’s never loud the people at the front office are extremely helpful. I never get noise complaints either.
Very friendly staff and great gym! As a first year college student, the location is super convenient being right across the street to UCF. Resigning my lease for sure.
The Marquee is a safe and comfortable place to live. Anytime their was an issue with an appliance the workers fixed them excellently. The customer service provided was also very good.
I love the marquee and would definitely refer it to a friend. Utilities and parking are included and the staff is very helpful. The apartments are clean and many have great views and working utilities.
It’s been an amazing few years at the Marque. The staff is great and the property is amazing. Never had a problem while living here. And I also I love being so close to campus
I love it here. The staff is always nice and the apartments are great. There’s a lot of amenities as well which is cool. I would definitely recommend.
This has been a good place to live and the staff is excellent and friendly. The maintenance crew is timely and efficient. It is close to everything that is needed.
Awesome spot to live. Great price and close enough to UCF to get by. definitely recommend staying here. If there’s any issues it’s able to resolved quickly