The Marquee
3.89 stars2,565 Reviews

2,565 Reviews

2,565 Reviews

Overall have enjoyed the Marquee. The location is very close to campus, allowing me to bike instead of dealing with parking. Love having multiple pools to choose from and the maintenance staff is very helpful!
I really like living here. The staff is so nice , the maintenance is so quick, and the phase 1 upgraded that I live in is so nice and up to date. The marquee is always having something that’s so fun and also free food
I absolutely love all of the staff at the Marquee, for they are super helpful and are always willing to assist with anything! The place is super convenient and cozy, and I truly feel safe and comfortable here!!
It's been pretty fine, I have just been living her happily and haven't really worried about the price or the location as they're both good for what it is.
I really like living at the marquee because of all the perks of living here with such a low price. When ever I need to call maintnance to fix something they are very fast and friendly at getting fhe job done. Pool areas are well maintained and nice looking.
I absolutely love it here, its a really nice place with a ton of amenities, maintenence is super responsive and helpful. The only problem is the key for being needed to get in the gate which means you can't have it on the key ring.
The best parts of living here are truly my roommate, who I was friends with before moving in, and the excellent staff. They're phenomenal and really make it seem like they love having us here.
Marquee is in close proximity to campus and the shuttle is free and easy to use! Marquee was able to match me with roommates that I also enjoy. Maintenance and staff are also friendly and accomodating
It has been amazing up to now! My roommates are really nice and the environmental surroundings are very clean. I will recommend upcoming students this complex.
I’m giving the marquee a four star rating. I’m giving this rating because I absolutely love the marquee. The amenities are great and I love how close we are to campus and every store.