I have been hacking the most wonderful time at the Marquee. The staff is wonderful and the Help crew is awesome. I even renewed my lease to stay another year.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the Marquee. Employees and residents are awesome!! Events make everything fun! Awesome room layout and the best pools for summer time

Reply from The Marquee

I love it here. I love the computer room and how my room had to closets this is my first time living in my own and i love it. Plus i have my own bathroom every girls dream

Reply from The Marquee

I love this place they really care the furniture is nice the room is big I love the no cap they have really upped their security which means we’re safer

Reply from The Marquee

I love living @ the marquee. Staff is friendly, helpful, only somewhat knowledgeable though. Maintenance is handled quickly & efficiently & there are always fun activities to find. Overall, a great place to be.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is good because I have great roommates! My roommates and I are super great friends. They are super clean like me. They know when you be quiet and when to get lit.

Reply from The Marquee

My experience at the marquee has been amazing. First of all the location is perfect right next to UCF. The condition of the apartments themselves are in good condition along with the facilities. So I think the marquee is a good place.

Reply from The Marquee

Maintenance requests always met extremely quickly. Walls are very thin, and can hear almost anything. Other then that has been a great experience overall highly recommended

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is a great place to live. They have great rates, great staff, and great apartments. The marquee is my home away from home! Go knights!

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee has excellent staff, they work quickly and effectively. They listen to any concerns and work to immediately solve the problem or provide a path to the solution.

Reply from The Marquee

Nice place to live while attending college, and great bus services to go to ucf. The staff is very helpful and are clear when answering questions. I just wish it wasn't as overpriced.

Reply from The Marquee

Overall, I came into the marquee with a negative mindset, I was convinced Marquee would be a horrible place to live but I absolutely love it and I am satisfied with it. The shuttle comes every 5-10 minutes which is extremely convenient, the pay isn’t bad because it’s convenient location. 10/10 recommend

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live! Great that it's right across the street to ucf. Wish the pool was heated! They're freezing. Like that there is covered FREE parking

Reply from The Marquee

I had some doubts before moving here. But after living here for few months I realized it's a nice place. Overall I like this place :) I decided to live here in next year as well!

Reply from The Marquee

I remember when I first started looking for apartments , it was really hard getting approved without a co-signer especially being an interactional transfer student. The minute I stepped into the leasing office at the Marquee all impossibilities were lifted. They make it so fair for students like myself and the hospitality is truly amazin

Reply from The Marquee

Living in the marquee is very good. The bus makes it very convenient to get off the marquee and back. I also like the size of the apartment. The rooms are big too.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great place to live! Awesome apartments, clean property and friendly staff. Another perk of the Marquee is their affordable prices.

Reply from The Marquee

The place is great, nice and quiet. Always enough parking available. The pool and gym are usually clean. maintenance staff is really helpful.

Reply from The Marquee

Overall, my experience at the Marquee has been very good. The apartments are very big, with nice furniture, and the shuttles make getting to campus very easy.

Reply from The Marquee

I love it here, great staff they really make sure you are comfortable living here and the environment is great as well. I like the fact that they have games and events to get residents to interact with each other.

Reply from The Marquee

Great place to live! Offer lots of contests and prizes, so making living here fun! Many different floor plans to choose from and lovely spaces to live in!

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the Marquee! The location is very convenient and the staff is amazing! Maintenance always responds quickly and does a great job.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee Is really close to UCF's main campus (right across the street) and is very nicely updated. It is affordably priced and located close to many restaurants and shops.The staff is friendly and the apartments are really nice.

Reply from The Marquee

I love all of the amenities and how pretty everything is while I'm sitting on my balcony over looking to pool! I would absolutely recommend for anyone to live here!

Reply from The Marquee

The price is great and maintenance is always on top of every order my roommate and I put it. The office is always friendly and have always helped me with any problems.