The hallways and stairwells could be a bit cleaner. Also, they've lost my mail a few times. Other than that, the rooms are spacious and beautiful and it's a location you can't beat!

The Marquee is a great place to live. I have plenty of room in my bedroom and closet. The shuttle is also helpful for getting to campus. Maintenance is also reliable.

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy the gym, the pools, the staff working at marquee are so nice! They keep the apartment complex fairly clean and the maintenance workers are wonderful and get back quickly with you

Reply from The Marquee

So far, the marquee has been a great experience for my friends and I. Great service, great staff and great location. Would highly recommend to any incoming students. 10/10

Reply from The Marquee

I toured the Marquee 3 years ago and have lived here since. It is a great environment with a very helpful staff to assist in anything you need. I have truly enjoyed my experience here.

Reply from The Marquee

Great staff and clean facilities. The application process was smooth and they get back to you in a timely manner. I am very impressed so far.

Reply from The Marquee

Love love love it here affordable prices incredible incentives. Staff is amazing and ready to help . Maintainence is always on call . Couldn't ask for a better place.

Reply from The Marquee

There's a lot of activities and events at the Marquee which is nice. The maintenance people are always super nice, friendly, and helpful. They always come fix my requests quickly.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee has been exceptionally decent since I've been here. The rooms have a decent amount of space and the apartment overall is the biggest I've been in for student housing.

Reply from The Marquee

Doing great. Everything is awesome! I wish there was a hit tub tho. That'd be pretty cool but overall everything is good. Roommates and I love jt

Reply from The Marquee

Everything is pretty good here at the marquee. The pool is always clean along with the gym. Maintenance is always working to keep the property clean and working.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the marquee, when anything needs to be fixed it gets done within a day ! Keep up the great work . I get to have my own bathroom so I'm happy .

Reply from The Marquee

Very good so far. I took two tours and learned very much regarding the complex twice. Seems safe.. hopefully, it is very clean. I have already recommended the Marquee to several friends attending UCF.

Reply from The Marquee

Very nice,close to campus.I really enjoy living here at The Marquee,the people are nice and the staff is helpful.This is one of the best building I have ever lived in.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great apartment complex. I love the open space concept, and the amenities are wonderful. I love the pools and it's super close to campus, which is awesome.

Reply from The Marquee

I love the overall atmosphere that that the Marquee provides, and of course the convenience of having it right across from campus is a big plus for me.

Reply from The Marquee

So far I have been very impressed with the costumer service. The staff is very nice and immediately tries to help when there is a problem. Very happy about the community,

Reply from The Marquee

I haven't even moved in to the Marquee and you guys are already rewarding me. I can't wait, I'm really excited, I already I'm gonna love it there.

Reply from The Marquee

So far throughout my experience you are doing a great job. The apartments look very well and taken care off. Everything looks pretty nice and amazing.

Reply from The Marquee

I haven't even moved in yet, but the support was nice and the apartment looked pretty good. I'm excited to move in for my freshman year this fall.

Reply from The Marquee

I really appreciate how involved The Marquee is and how devoted they are into getting their residents involved. I'm very excited to be living here.

Reply from The Marquee

I love all the amenities available at this complex as well as the modern styled apartments. I feel secure knowing only residents with key cards can enter the complex.

Reply from The Marquee

Wonderful, it's a easy process , I l love how they're giving away rewards. Makes me want to move right away. Also I love the environment and how it's close near by.

Reply from The Marquee

It's Awesome and had the best rooms kitchen and living room is looking nice but I don't move in until august so I know I'm going to enjoy myself

Reply from The Marquee

So far so good I haven't moved in yet but you're already making me aware of what to expect. I'm glad that I will be residing at the Marquee.