I really love the apartments space! And my roommates are really nice! I also love that everyone is super friendly here! The building is huge and I love the pool!

Reply from The Marquee

Amazing as usual. Thanks to such a great community for making a completely new neighborhood feel like home. The minor problems have always been addressed and this community continuously strive to make it a better place for its residence! Thank you !

Reply from The Marquee

Very nice place and I have suggest my other friends to apply for jt. It doesn't smells good sometimes but it's very convenient and close to school. I think the price is a bit high.

Although I haven't moved in yet. Everything I have seen has been wonderful. Everyone I talked to are so nice and very helpful. I am excited to move in!

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment community is amazing! Love all the facilities provided such as the gym, the theater, and the shuttles. The rooms are greet as well.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee Is really close to UCF's main campus (right across the street) and is very nicely updated. It is affordably priced and located close to many restaurants and shops.

Reply from The Marquee

Great apartment just need hot tubs with all these pools and the property is well maintained and stay is very freindly and will go out of there way just for your needs.

Reply from The Marquee

Good and affordable. Sure there are downs, but can't beat low rent, with your own bathroom, utilities included, and walking distance from UCF, it's great.

Reply from The Marquee

Very helpful and fun atmosphere! They provide everything you may need to smoothly transition into your new home. I'm excited to live here for the next year!

Reply from The Marquee

Much improvement had been duly noted since management has shifted. Halls are frequently painted. Floors frequently cleaned, maintenance men converse and interact genuinely with residents.

Reply from The Marquee

Nice clean facilities, great management, and a fun place to live, with lots of community involvement, needs are always met, and concerns always addressed.

Reply from The Marquee

Very nice and clean and well kept. Community is very modern and everyone around you is nice and everyone says hell. Overall very nice place to live.

Reply from The Marquee

I've only seen the demo the apartment but I love what I see. It's incredibly convenient that not only its close to University of Central Florida but there's a bus that comes every 5 minutes and for that, it's a plus in my book. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is a beautiful place with many activities that could be done. Although I haven't moved in yet I have seen the model homes and I did sign a lease. I am looking forward to moving in on the 18! 🤗

Reply from The Marquee

I haven't been there yet but I've heard nothing but great things about The Marquee! I can't wait to move in and experience it myself. I also the roomates I was paired with!

Reply from The Marquee

My roommates have been keeping in touch and have been super friendly. Cant wait to meet them! The facility is very nice and the staff was super helpful during the signing of my lease.

Reply from The Marquee

I have lived here for two years and renewing my lease for a 3rd year now. There are many pros, the location, the rooms, the balcony views, and the great amenities. The location cant be beat, it is in the middle of everything and is a 10 minute walk to campus.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here was a great experience, I got matched up with the best roommates! Anytime I needed maintenance to come they always came as soon as I sent a request for maintenance.

Reply from The Marquee

Haven't moved in yet, but I've heard good things so far. Had a pleasant experience when getting a tour of the apartment. Leasing office staff was very kind.

Reply from The Marquee

I like the Marquee. For the most part it is quiet and easy to get things done for school. I also like the amenities that they have to offer.

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve had a really awesome experience with the front drive always very friendly especially the employees in the mail room! I wish the rooms were a bit larger.

Reply from The Marquee

Great staff members, also very helpful. They are always there to answer any question or doubts you might have. They are clean and neat which is very important.

Reply from The Marquee

Beautiful place to live great service as well. I can not wait to move in to the community this august. Hope to make a lot of new friends and possably stay another year

Reply from The Marquee

The apartments are so much nicer than where I was living and the people are always nice. I love that its so close to campus. Oh! And the buildings have elevators.

Reply from The Marquee

It was amazing visit. I can't wait to start in the fall. Staff were very helpful and everything looked clean and neat. The Process to apply was easy. 😊