Love the Marquee! Was having issues with roommates and their great office staff personally helped me to find a better roommate fit to live with. They were very helpful and kind!

Reply from The Marquee

Living here has been an experience this is my first time moving so far away from home and everyone here has made that move a wonderful experience.

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy the environment at my apartment community, always very peaceful. The staff is helpful and friendly, can’t complain about my apartment.

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve lived here for a few months and I love it. They make it comprehensive to live here, so you’re not totally lost in living on your own. They have events where they give free food and social gatherings! I have to say that my favorite part is how it caters to students! it’s also literally across the street from the Orlando campus. The only reason I haven’t given it five stars is because I haven’t seen it in the summer when the pools and outside amenities are operating.

Reply from The Marquee

Apartment I live in is relatively clean, since I take care of it frequently. There used to be problem with conditioner, but marquee staff fixed it relatively soon.

Reply from The Marquee

everything is great. everyone at the front is very nice. the model is beautiful and im overall very happy with my experience. i also really like the gym

Reply from The Marquee

Great office staff and ideal location next to campus. The parking garage is one of the best assets since I don’t use my car much because the shuttle is so efficient.

Reply from The Marquee

Great community! Love how close I am to the campus. Most of my roommates are great people. Maintenance does work as soon as work order is submitted.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s an amazing place to spend your days as a student. There isn’t a better place to be at, its location is very convenient if you’re a Knight, because campuse is right there and they offer shuttle services. Few blocks down you can find so many great places to eat. At the Marquee you won’t have an excuse to miss leg day or have trouble in finding a quiet place to study, because there’s a gym and study roomS

Reply from The Marquee

There is a washer, dryer, fridge, oven and dishwasher all in the unit. You get your own bathroom, walk-in closet, a 32" TV, and basic furnishing (desk, nightstand, chair, bed, drawers). NO utility cap and NO parking fee

Reply from The Marquee

Easy access to campus and the facilities they provide are great. Some gym equipment could use some upgrading however they do their job. Staff is also super friendly.

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve lived here for two years and have enjoyed every moment with furnished rooms, TVs, a wide range of ammenities, a convenient location, and best of all, tons of resident events which often have free food!

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve lived here for a year now and I love it. I haven’t had any problems that weren’t resolved right away and the staff is amazing. The events hosted here are also a pretty nice perk.

Reply from The Marquee

Being referred by a employee of the marquee and a personal friend, expectations have been met and exceeded. The clean facilities and friendly service is one to never be forgotten.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great place to make friends, stay connected to your community housing, and overall a great place to share amazing vibes. I’m currently living here for my 2nd year and will be staying for a 3rd.

Reply from The Marquee

A lot of useful amenitys. Good location. Office staff is also very helpful. Neighbors never cause issues and everyone seems very clean. Don’t listen to google reviews.

Reply from The Marquee

Great Staff and Maintenance. Apartments have high convenience levels. Plenty activities during the week to keep the community active and together.

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living at the Marquee. The shuttle is a great way for me to commute to and from campus. The size of the apartments are decent and having a kitchen is great.

Reply from The Marquee

So far living at the marquee has been great. It’s literally right across the street from UCF, and the apartment provides a shuttle but to/from school which is super convenient.

Reply from The Marquee

It has been a great experience so fart staying at the Marquee. The maintenance people have been amicable and responsible. The apartent offers great events and amenities. The staff is awesome.

Reply from The Marquee

Very nice community and any problem I have had has been addressed with speed and grace. I'm glad I chose to move to this community and everyone else should try to join!

Reply from The Marquee

I just moved in and The Marquee made it go very smooth. I didn’t have to worry about too much. Carlos is very helpful and is always trying to help. Love my new home

Reply from The Marquee

The quality of the apartment has been well kept and if something comes up the maintenance team is quick to fix any problems. The office staff are knowledgeable and helpful for whatever questions a resident may have. The community is very close to the school which is helpful for getting to class and keeps me active when I decide to walk. Overall, I have enjoyed myself while I lived here

Reply from The Marquee

I loved it at the marquee. I feel safe & I enjoy the amenities they offer. Especially the 4 pools that all have unique looks. The gym is never too crowded & it is always clean.

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living here. It's very nice. Cozy, good roommates, essential add ons such as washer and dryer, television in the living room, poolside view.