Everyone is friendly, staff and residents included. I've made new friends while I've been living here at the marquee. I enjoy the community quite well

Reply from The Marquee

It’s been great so far, the marquee did a great job pairing roommates. I haven’t had any problems. I’m really looking forward to the rest of the year here.

Reply from The Marquee

So far it’s pretty cool. As a transfer student I was kinda skeptical about moving out to an area I was unfamiliar of but the marquee made me feel right at home.

Reply from The Marquee

The staff here is great and the service is fast. The units and the pools are nice. I have enjoyed living here so far and feel that I am in a safe area.

Reply from The Marquee

Have lived here three years now and have never had an issue. Awesome maintenance always comes next day when there is a problem. Would recommend living here.

Reply from The Marquee

I have been at the Marquee for a little over a month now and I am very happy living here! The staff is super nice and maintenance is always there to help.

Reply from The Marquee

Haven't had any issues, work orders get done as soon as we need them extremely convenient with the shuttle to campus. Getting an email for our packages is also extremely convenient

Reply from The Marquee

Great. I love it here. Every one is so nice and my room mates and I get along very good. The clean up is great and the mail pick up is awesome too.

Reply from The Marquee

I've been super happy with everything at the marquee and have had especially great interactions with the all of the staff members and workers !

Reply from The Marquee

I've lived here for a short period of time but I really love it! Everyone I've spoken to in the two offices have been very helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living here at the marquee. They always have fun activities fle the residents to do and bond over. They always keep in touch and send emails

Reply from The Marquee

The experience so far at the Marquee has been great. The maintenance crew has been great. The amenities are clean and functional. The front office is great.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the Marquee! It's super close to campus, the property feels safe, and my apartment is nice. Maintenance gets things fixed quickly and the staff is always pleasant. I definitely want to live here next year. Go Knights!

Reply from The Marquee

so far everything is good and it's the third week living here. Everything gets fixed right away. Shoutout to Tyler for helping with most of everything😂

Reply from The Marquee

I love the pool, the neighborhood, and everything else. The ony thing was the inside of the apartment was not ready when I first moved in. I love my new couches!

Reply from The Marquee

this apartment is really nice I love the location and the convience of being across from school. The only inconvenience is the key FOB that you need to get into the parking garage.

Reply from The Marquee

Beautiful Facilities and great staff. 4 great pools and two convenient gyms. Plus computer lab and study rooms great for group projects. Awesome movie theatre.

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is very friendly and helpful when confused about rent or other dilemmas one could have. I feel safe living at the Marquee. My only complaint is the difficulty of using the key fob to get into the gate of the parking garage.

Reply from The Marquee

My apartment is clean and nice and I love the maintenance guys. I like how modern the environment is and the 24 hour access to the gyms. I also like the fact there are 4 pools.

Reply from The Marquee

I love having the ability to earn points and get rewards just for doing simple tasks. And all because of where I live. This app is every college kid's dream!

Reply from The Marquee

The apartment complex is really good I like the set up of the establishment and the room design is very nice. I like the fact that I also have my own bathroom

Reply from The Marquee

I am very excited to move into my new apartment! My roommates seem awesome and I love the location of the complex! Very close to UCF and many main attractions!

Reply from The Marquee

Although I just moved in here, I had a good experience so far in the Marquee. The staff is pretty helpful and my roommates are nice. Nice place to spend college years.

Reply from The Marquee

Great location, awesome amenities. My only suggestion is to have another person working in the package room (when it's busy) to alleviate wait times to receive packages.

Reply from The Marquee

Overall, the staff is friendly and maintenance is quick to respond to work orders and fixes issues when they come up. I have been in a 4/4 and a 2/2 and both had enough space for me. The 2/2 was more cozy was the 4/4 had a larger room area from it's layout. I feel the complex is pretty secure and I have enjoyed living here the last two years.