I have not even moved in to the Marquee yet but I already feel so welcomed! There are so many rewards and activities open and I am very excited to move in!

Reply from The Marquee

The overall living experience here is pretty cool. Living at a place right across from school for half the cost! Amazing! I will definitely recommend this place to friends

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve moved in for almost 2 months and it’s been a pleasant experience so far. It’s quiet and there’s always fun activities that they do each month

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoy living at the marquee. Everything i need is close to me and the bus is perfect for getting to campus. The only complaint i have is it could have better study areas and a better gym. Also some of the paint in the apartments needs to be fixed and the hallways and elevator is dirty sometimes.

Reply from The Marquee

Maintenance is always to the room within a matter of hours of a report being filed and that is just amazing already. The fully furnished rooms are nice, no complaints about the quality of any of the furniture. Amenities such as water, electricity, and internet/cable being totally inckuded in the price has made it so much easier to live without extra worry.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here was much better then I expected from all the rumors I first heard. The rooms are nice, the staff is excellent, the events are nice, safety isnt a concern. My only two gripes would be general cleanliness and that the gym needs improvement.

Reply from The Marquee

I've had a pretty good experience here. Whenever I had issues, maintenance was quick to fix anything I needed and that was very appreciated. I haven't had much time to check out a lot of the amenities, but I do walk past them everyday and they seem great. I would say some updating and cleaning would do a lot of good for the whole complex.

Reply from The Marquee

it's a great place to live! don't regret coming to this place at all, it has many amenities. You can go to the pool, tanning room, have many activities.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s great, I can’t conplajn at all. The rooms are clean and nice and. I have my own space. It’s getting better andn no complaints at all during my stay

Reply from The Marquee

Friendly staff, the area is always maintained well. It is a quiet place to live and I can study at my apartment since the noise level is mostly always good. Would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here for the past 2 semesters has been an eye opener, living on my home with minimum assistance with food clothing rent and daily tasks is a precursor for what’s to come after college I’ve made a few close friends after living here which have been very valuable to my everyday life and living at the marquee has been the best decision I could’ve made.

Reply from The Marquee

I am very happy with how it has gone. Midway through the unit had to be changed and management offered a discount plus a fully upgraded which was really exciting.

Reply from The Marquee

It’s an amazing place to spend your days as a student. There isn’t a better place to be at, its location is very convenient if you’re a Knight, because campuse is right there and they offer shuttle services. Few blocks down you can find so many great places to eat.

Reply from The Marquee

I love the marquee I renewed my lease because of there great location !!! I wish they would have a bus system/stop that goes to Valencia!!! And maybe update the community rewards more often but otherwise it’s great amazing staff

Reply from The Marquee

NO utility cap and NO parking fee. Amenities include two gyms, four swimming pools, computer labs with free printers, tanning beds, yoga studios, theater room and a shuttle to and from campus (about every 10 minutes).

Reply from The Marquee

It’s very close to the campus, parking is sometimes not so great and you have to park a few levels higher than your floor. I like the office staff they’re genarally nice.

Reply from The Marquee

It is very close to campus so location is very convenient and the bus comes right in the front to take you to campus every 15 or so minutes so great area

Reply from The Marquee

I really like the amenities here and the convenience of the appartment nearby the campus. I also appreciate the availability of events at the apartment.

Reply from The Marquee

We don’t have a hot tub which is a downside but we have hard, good working management that keeps the community clean. They also have a monthly activity that is always a blast.

Reply from The Marquee

I LOVE THIS PLACE! I WISH MY ROOMMATES WERE CLEANER BUT THAT ISNT THE COMMUNITYS FAULT. ALL THE AMENITIES ARE GREAT AND THE OFFICE PEOPLE ARE SUPER NICE

Reply from The Marquee

My application process was amazing everyone was so amazing and helpful! 10/10 would recommend. I am moving from out of state and they made everything a easy process

Reply from The Marquee

The new appliances that we received are beautiful and I love it all everything is new and spotless. The only bad thing I would have to say is that the internet needs to be upgraded as well. The internet is really slow at times and needs to be fixed immediately.

Reply from The Marquee

My experience here has been good. It has its up and downs but overall I like the marquee. It’s across from the school and have many activities to do at my apartment

Reply from The Marquee

I love the marquee. it is always clean and the staff is very much friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to another student. i will most likely renew my lease.

Reply from The Marquee

It has been a great experience so far. I have not had any issues whatsoever since I’ve been living here. The location is really convenient and everything is nearby.