The Marquee

3.9

2,701 Reviews

3.9

2,701 Reviews

Excited to live here. Coming from Knights Circle anything has to be better. Glad I get the opportunity to live with my friends instead of strangers.
The Marquee simply is one of the best options for off campus housing for UCF students. Its accessibility to campus, incredible rooms, and luxurious design makes life very enjoyable.
I have lived at the marquee for six years while I finished both my undergrad and masters. I have loved every second of it. The maintenance team is amazing!!!
Love it here. Can’t wait to move to the updated side. The staff are wonderful and I love how there are always evens going on. They make living here fun.
Lo really Locke those marquee it’s an amazing place to live. If you like balconies, they got them. And I also love the staff and how my they work for us.
The Marquee has benefits like being close to campus, community rewards, a shuttle to campus, 4 pools, and the new construction that has upgraded rooms.
The location is perfect for school and pretty affordable for a college student. The amenities are also pretty good for the space given and maintenance is timely with any request you may have
I can’t wait to finally move in! The area is nice and the space seems really cool! I just hope I have good roommates while I stay here. That would make everything awesome!
Everyone is so nice! Administration is a big help! Looooooovvvveee!!! I can’t wait to move in, very thing looks so nice from the tour I was given !!
I don’t live here yet but based on my tour is seems great. I really liked the floor plans. I also enjoy seeing how many events you are having on Instagram.