Honestly it was such a great experience living there. Close to campus and close to cool restaurants and college bars. Definitely a great starter place to live

Reply from The Marquee

Very polite staff members. Love my Roomates. I love my view of the pool it is very nice. I love that whenver i ubmit a work order it is fixed within the day.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is great. Maintenance responds quickly and helps with any issue. Carlos is a great leasing advisor! I am very satisfied with my stay here.

Reply from The Marquee

Overall good place to live; I haven’t had any problems. They are great with informing us about anything happening on the property. They have a lot of events here at the marquee.

Reply from The Marquee

I like the complex and the neighbors. It has great amenities and the staff are so kind. Also the shuttle is great and always work well. I love the activities that the staff do for us.

Reply from The Marquee

Living here is pretty great, great pricing for the location, the shuttle is super consistent and comes every 10 minutes, and I’ve met many people while living here.

Reply from The Marquee

As a resident of the Marquee I must say that it has progressed in a positive direction. The maintenance is always wonderful and prompt, the shuttle makes student life convenient, and the pools make for great relaxation after exam days.

Reply from The Marquee

I do no currently live here yet, but I signed because my friends lived here for the past year and they are so happy with the Marquee. I fell in love too, so I thought it would be the perfect fit for me.

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to maintenance requests. So far no issues. The furniture they provide is also nice and doesn't have much visible wear and tear to it like most places.

Reply from The Marquee

Super comfortable and luxurious. Definitely chose the best apartment around. The amenities are great and provide a great way of meeting people.

Reply from The Marquee

Love it here ! The inviorment is great! The apartment is great ! The people are great ! The services that they provide are great ! It’s close to the school !

Reply from The Marquee

I honestly have had a great time here. The leasing and office staff is great, the events are fun, and the people make college enjoyable. Definitely would recommend.

Reply from The Marquee

So far my resident experience has been great. The staff has been very kind, helpful, and communicative. I enjoy the community and the space on the Marquee.

Reply from The Marquee

Best place ever The Marquee is the best place to live I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else but there that’s why am renewing this year they’re very helpful the maintenance people are very awesome

Reply from The Marquee

mostly great ! great roommate and good services. planning on living here again next year. already renewed the lease. excited to move to the new building

Reply from The Marquee

This has been a great experience so far. I love it here it is very clean and everyone is so nice. The maintenance people are very nice and work very fast.

Reply from The Marquee

I've had such a nice experience living here so far. Everything the Marquee has to offer is wonderful and I don't really have any complaints.

Reply from The Marquee

I love living at the Marquee. Perfect price that includes everything for a college student. Great location and great staff. Amazing events as well!

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee Is really close to UCF's main campus (right across the street) and is very nicely updated. It is affordably priced and located close to many restaurants and shops.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is a great place to live. The rooms are decent size and hallways are always clean. Maintenance always responds quickly and is very efficient.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the marquee is great. Staff is attentive, always good to their residents. If something’s dirty, or not working, they are on it right away.

Reply from The Marquee

the place is fantastic. touring alone was really fun and i found it to be better than any other communities i had toured around. the staff was really nice too

Reply from The Marquee

It’s a good living space. The overall living area is just perfect and you get to really get that independent life feel as soon as you walk in.

Reply from The Marquee

Very nice staff, easy going and laid back. If you want to have fun, you can have fun. If something needs to get fixed it will in a timely manner. I highly recommend this place.

Reply from The Marquee

I have had the easiest lease signing and very interested in furthering my stay. My friends and I are very excited to make new memories here.