I have been living at Marquee for about 5 months now and I can honestly say I love it so far. From my roommates, to maintenance, to the proximity to campus, Marquee has feels like home away from home.

Reply from The Marquee

Love the marquee! My roommates are awesome and we love our apartment. The area is convenient and close to UCF main campus. I enjoy the privacy the marquee provides.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is one of the most excellent complexes for student living in the UCF area. Reasonable rates, easy move-in, and wonderful amenities.

Reply from The Marquee

amazing! It is not ugly and crowded like most housing places around the university. Has great amenities such. as the four amazing pools and tanning room.

Reply from The Marquee

I love the college atmosphere at this apartment complex. The leasing offices are so involved with school spirit and constantly host different events for residents to participate in. It is very refreshing!

Reply from The Marquee

The apartments are a good size and staff is helpful. Overall a great place to live. The marquee is very home like and is great for the price

Reply from The Marquee

Everything is perfect. No problems. The price of an apartment is very cheap and affordable for a college student. No cap on anything like the other student housing. Have fun activities for the students.

Reply from The Marquee

My resident experience here in the Marquee has been excellent. I like the service, the rooms, and the facilities here, thats why I renewed my lease.

Reply from The Marquee

The community is very well put together. The staff are helpful and willing to look into any trouble that may come up. There’s plenty of events going on that allows you to meet your neighbors and get to know the staff. Ever since the internet provider changed there has been issues with WiFi disconnecting or just not working, but that usually happens at night for the most part. Overall, the best place to live for it’s close vicinity to UCF and all the stores nearby.

Reply from The Marquee

I like it so far. Maintenance is quick and comes within 24 hours of service requested. Hallways get clean often, everything usually looks pretty clean.

Reply from The Marquee

The Marquee is an amazing apartment complex! Everyone is super sweet and caring. The apartments are very nice and the events are so much fun.

Reply from The Marquee

Being at the Marquee has been a life changing experience for me 😊 all of the people here are great and the workers are young & informative. Great place to stay while @ college.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is perfect access to and from campus which is beneficial for students. Also appreciate the bus that will drive there for free, especially during bad weather.

Reply from The Marquee

The marquee is a great place to live. Very convenient living space. Much fun around the area. Any problem the main office gets done in a timely manner.

Reply from The Marquee

Marquee has been a great experience thus far. For the price you pay it has provided exactly what they promised. Also the events in the lobby are nice.

I really enjoy the community. I like that there’s many events that interest college students. I think it’s a fun and unique way to get people to come together.

Reply from The Marquee

Living at the Marquee has been a good experience, especially with me living by myself the first year in college. They are very helpful when it comes to fixing something or making sure our living situation is comfortable. They have a lot of activities throughout the months to make it more fun. Like right now they are giving us scantrons, pencils, and supplies to help students during finals week. They are very friendly and are quick to help as soon as you walk through the office.

Reply from The Marquee

I remember how tough it was to find housing by myself without a great credit score and income. Most kids had parents to co-sign but I was in a new country, new school all alone the marquee made the process of Getting approved so simple and I Would Recommend this to anyone who needs a new place to call home. This is Truly Where you will find your new family

Reply from The Marquee

My resident experience so far at the Marquee. Has been good and fun. I have made friends with my roommates and friends with my neighbors. The place is nice

Reply from The Marquee

I enjoyed my stay at the Marquee I had fun at the events that they organized. It is also very well placed near UCF making it convenient for students.

Reply from The Marquee

it is fine work. i still enjoy being here.i believe that the staff is doing there best and that they are friendly as ever. i ope everyone here has a great thanksgiving

Reply from The Marquee

NO utility cap and NO parking fee. Amenities include two gyms, four swimming pools, computer labs with free printers, tanning beds, yoga studios, theater room and a shuttle to and from campus (about every 10 minutes). There is a washer, dryer, fridge, oven and dishwasher all in the unit. You get your own bathroom, walk-in closet, a 32" TV, and basic furnishing (desk, nightstand, chair, bed, drawers).

Reply from The Marquee

I’ve been living there for 3 years now. The staff is awesome, prices are fair. They throw events year round to keep residents engaged, and they always turn out great! And the rooms, appliances and furnitures are very nice.

Reply from The Marquee

Since I have been here, I’ve been welcomed into open arms by this apartment. I love everything about it except my tv goes in and out but you guys Are Great and I’m so glad I Chose The Marquee over all the others...

Reply from The Marquee

Staff is incredibly inviting and helpful. I called a million times while doing the application process and was helped by a friendly Marquee employee each time.