Fine, our doors are fixed that lead into the building so that's great. I'm excited for the defense course that is being offered in a few days. I hope we get security cameras in the stairs.

New management system bring hopes that my experience at Sterling will become better! They have already made strides to improve the living experience.

et me give you a metaphor: If I took a sheet of copper and a sheet of cardboard and I said to you I want you to send an electric current down both of these, which one is going to conduct the electricity better?

So far The Marquee seems to be doing well ensuring that residents are up to date on upcoming events and encourage residents to come to events. I like that email notifications are sent well in advance so that residents will have enough time to prepare themselves for whatever activities are scheduled. Management seems to doing well communicating, ensuring the safety of residents, handling conflicts in a timely fashion.

So far, I have really enjoyed living her at the Marquee. I'm a junior at UCF and have had a lot of friends live here in the past years, but haven't myself until this year. I live in Phase II in a 1x1 and I like it a lot. I don't have a problem with noise or anything else, whenever I submit a maintenance request, it's fixed within the next day or two, I consistently feel safe here, etc. I've talked to quite a few people who moved out of here this past year and went to other student housing developments, and they all have said that they wish that they still lived here because it really is the best out of all of the student housing. I would suggest this place to everyone and anyone!

Everything is going okay could be better. Wish all the robbery's will stop and this place becomes a party like it suppose to be. Instead i have to look behind my back when i walk away or to my car

The workers are friendly. Security could be a little bit better. I would like to see security guards inside the parking garages more often and maybe even have a security guard at both gate entrances

Apartments are just fine, nice and comfortable, Im happy with space but you need to take care of security and vositors spots, it shouldnt be in the roof

Apartments are really nice. Wish some of the office staff were slightly nicer. Patrick the bookkeeper wasnt in any kind of friendly mood whatsoever on rent day. The only thing i see with problems are elevators get dirty, maintenance cleans random hallways then just gave up, and the internet cuts out all the time. Other than that its a great place to live

I'm doing well cant really complain. The staff here is really friendly. The only thing I do have a problem with would probably be how tight the entrance to the parking garage is here. It gets scary especially if a pedestrian decides to walk down it as your driving up

Other than the armed-robberies that have taken place, I feel pretty comfortable. I love the set up of my apartment. I feel as though we need better security. I received an email stating that security guards will be at the gates now, however I haven't witnessed this yet.

I really like the changes I've been seeing since Sterling became the Marquee. The company is working a lot harder to make this place feel like a community rather than a building.

Meh very average. Inside apartment is nice, but the internet sucks past 10pm can't even load youtube videos. Outside is dangerous, people have been getting robbed at gunpoint for the past few weeks.

Since this housing is has changed management I have to say it's getting a lot better. Matanence comes on time never have a problem with the front office staff

You pay for what you get. They're trying to fix everything. They have a bad reputation and some people have gotten robbed. Staff is competent.

improvements are being made and changed which is a great thing. i cant wait to see what else the marquee has to offer for my college experience

I have had a ok experience here. It would be nice if I knew more about events or other fun things that is going on around here. The safety can be better.

Well right now it has only been about a few weeks since you guys have taken over the property so up to this point I havn't really had a chance to see any improvements yet but I plan on seeing some in the near future.

Please understand Sterling is student housing so of course you will hear noise, see trash etc. But for student housing Sterling is pretty good compared to mostly ALL of the nearby student housing places. I lived here for almost two years the staff has gotten a lot better as well as the maintenance team.

You are doing better than Sterling so far but I would like to see some improvements in the gym equipment - only one of the treadmills works upstairs and the rest of the equipment is broken.

The door to parking for the phase one fourth floor is broken. Anyone can walk in. Key fob still doesn't work even after asking why, it won't open the gate.

Better than sterling. Communicates with residents more. Handled and upgraded security, that was a plus. The gates have been working decently as well.

Took away one star for the one piece of __ thats been in the stairwell for 3 months now. Oh and our dishwasher hasn't worked properly for almost 2 years and after 4 different people came to "fix" it

My experience at the Marquee has been great! A lot of people have complained about it but I have had an amazing experience. My room was nice and so was the equipment that came with it. The only down side is parking on the 5th floor of the garage and I live on the first floor.

I inside of the apartment is great, I love the unlimited utilities and TV/Internet. The parking garages and the clickers to gain access into the building need to be upgraded though, along with security (cameras in more areas).