The Marshall Louisville

3.8

3.8

Darrell
Its alright. I hope it continues to improve. Have been living here since the building opened. I have definitely had my issues and problems but it will get better

Verified Resident
I lived at the Marshall for two years( one of the first batch of people to move in right when they officially opened) people touring and ready to sign a lease- don’t to do it. Pros -Amenities in your apt and the 10th floor gym are nice -Mobile app to pay rent Cons -neighborhood is sketchy -the front gate which was meant to provide a sense of security hasnt worked for the past year and half -prepare to receive an shoulder shrug from the staff if your package which shows as ‘delivered to office’ isn’t found (on more than 3 occasions, it was buried under a heap pile which they only found cos I persisted and asked) -USPS doesn’t recognize this location yet, so there’s no option to forward your mail when you move out (when I asked the staff, I got another shoulder-shrug— prepare for a lot of those) -There’s some potential, but very poorly managed. -there was a shooting which I saw on reddit, days b4 the apt email -random entries into my apt without any notice…..

Jerzee
I just love it here it’s very clean super pretty and all the people are very nice. I also love how safe it is .i wouldn’t think about living anywhere else it’s also very cheap

Leon
The place is great. It has everything I need. It’s close to all my priorities that I need. It’s quiet. The staff is terrific and well managed. The only complaint would be is the wi fi is very bad. I go a couple weeks at a time before it’s fixed(Whitesky). They are very bad. But all in all it’s safe and affordable and that’s what I’m looking for.

Latazia
1 star
We moved into the apartment in August and put in multiple maintenance requests for them to fix the air, never fixed. It is now July and we still have no air and they are well aware that me and my roommate have a 1 year old and a 2 month old living with us.

Ronasia
Overall my 2 year experience with the Marshall has been a learning one. I have so many memories here as it’s my first apartment. 2 years of growth and a roommate.

Saif
Luv it I don’t know what else to say but I’m supposed to write 140 characters so i jus have to bullshit this till I get to 140 characters. Thank you

Terek
about 2 months ago
I love the Marshall and it’s is a great living experience for anyone. The Marshall has balconies and fans in the room it also comes fully furnished.

Janae
about 2 months ago
I very much enjoy living here the staff is wonderful and the apartment itself is great the only slight issue is just some residents do not know how to treat the building with respect

Seryn
2 months ago
I love being a resident & working for The Marshall! It’s been great experience to work where I live and to learn new skills! I would definitely recommend