The Marshall Louisville

3.9

3.9

I am happy with my room situation but unhappy with the way the high up management does not communicate or answer any emails. It is quite unprofessional.
Since I’ve been here I never had any issues besides my tv not getting fixed. Besides that I’m good. The place is always clean and I would recommend people to come here.
10/10 good resident expirence always a good time with customer service I’m always gonna love this place and it’s amenities and I can’t wait for what they bring in the near future and after Covid as well!!!!!
1 star
I woke up to and went to sleep to loud trains (yes trains as in multiple trains not just one) EVERY SINGLE DAY. I could hear everything my roommates did. I could hear everything going on outside. I live on the 10th floor, let’s just say my sleep schedule was non existent.
Social media like Twitter has made bite-sized professional bios all the more important — and the popularity of Twitter has led to one very interesting question making the rounds in job applications lately. Namely: “Describe yourself in 140 characters or less.”
Things have been okay. I am staying because I don't want to move again for my senior year. The amenities and rooms are nice. Issues with community maintenance and upkeep.
Murder in the hallway, poop in the stairwell, pretty rude management, fire alarms at 2 am, locks not working, lack of security, but you can see the downs tho
great apartment but in a bad area and noisy on weekends. the beds are comfortable and i love my kitchen area along with my free tv. i wish the building was in a different area
1 star
I have already voiced my opinion. Everyone online has the same opinion. I think there's an obvious problem when it takes a whole news segment for a simple door to be secured that management was told about even before the first of many shootings to happen on and just outside the property including one that ended in a murder on the ninth floor. So the one star goes to Hayden and Parker from the office and the tan chairs cause those are actually pretty nice.
Couple of the new staff are rude, the safety of this place has gotten worse, more and more shootings are happening within the area and are being tied to this apartment complex