The Marshall Louisville

3.8

3.8

The staff are very kind and awesome and the apartments are very nice and clean and spacious. There is a view of the Churchill downs from the workout room, a great outdoor lounge along with some great indoor lounge places as well. They have a covered parking garage attached to the building for easy access. They have key pads on all the outer doors for security.
Mateo is awesome and he feeds us! Not just food but a whole meal drink, food, desert and chips. He is very helpful and always positive. If you need help with anything reach out to him.
I’ve been just renewed my lease and everything is just great. The gym is amazing I go up there all the time and just lose track of time. I enjoy living here so much because of the amenities
It is good! I enjoy it here. I have privacy. Only complaint is the area can be sketchy but that is not their doing. The workers in the office are very kind and accommodating. I like my apartment!
Great place to live but there are a couple things that a a little annoying. The stair well doors are always broken so you always have to take the elevator. Also the room doors are almost out of line in a sense so they are super loud.
Excellent help from the manager Mateo. Always friendly and helpful with a great community. The amenities are always clean and kept to new quality.
I’ve been at the Marshall since it first opened, I signed my lease in the trailer. I got free parking with my lease and I’m very appreciative of that. I love and work here now and it’s great!
Gunshots and dogs barking. Fireworks hitting my window. Dog poop in hallway and stairwell. Friendly staff for most part. Good rent prices for 4 bedroom.
Took a while for my lease to get fixed but after that it has been fine the amenities are great and the location is great for going to UoflL and working at UPS
It was one of the good residential apartments around the University. Frankly, I can't say a thing that is a minus for this place. The rental fee that they are charging is very reasonable with all the amenities included