The Marshall Louisville

3.8

3.8

Nicholas
It’s gotten better over time. For awhile anybody could live here when it’s advertised as student housing but that has gotten better. I was very happy when ole dude got shot but security seems to have helped with stuff going on in the building. The staff is also much better now. It started off rough but they are improving
Chase
It’s an apartment complex that is built in a very unsafe neighborhood, it’s priced WAY too high for the unsafe practices and neglect of the building
Emyli
This place sucks. Could only put half of a star, but 0/10 recommend this h**l hole :-) I went to management about an incorrect bill on my account, was told it would be fixed. Then, 2 months later I get an email from collections saying my credit score was effected by their incompetence (Jonathan’s fault). Then had to have the manager send an email to collections to have it all fixed. Moral of the story, they don’t do anything around here besides screw residents over :) also the wifi never works!
Verified Resident
It has improved significantly since the new management took over. Still a few complaints: . I’m not sure why the resident portal no longer works. .Microwave range light has been out for months .Hallways and stairwel smell funky always(but that’s not necessarily mgmt’s fault)
Elizabeth
I love being a resident here because the apartments are so nice and big. I love being able to have my own space and still be so close to campus.
Verified Resident
The price is pretty decent for my unit, has a smooth modern look, and pretty good experience so far. And I like how you don’t have to walk far to throw away garbage.
Sarah
Great place to live! The Marshall is conveniently located by Kroger, restaurants, and the University of Louisville! I love the garage parking as well.
Amit
Great place to stay at and enjoy your privacy , the place is clean and new so that’s nice and spacious rooms for and common area to chill and relax
Nikky
The experience at Marshall has been good. It has good amenities that one can enjoy. The clubhouse is a spacious are to spend time. Overall, it is a good spot.
Grace
The area is not nice. Security is not helpful. Animal waste in elevators. Constant issues and wifi/power outages and random times. Hallways reek of weed.