The Mckenzie

4.7

4.7

My wife and I moved to The McKenzie on July 12th and are very impressed with the leadership, staff and team, as well as the building. I only wish I had discovered The McKenzie when it originally opened. We love it here!
Great location! Awesome residents! Our social event planning team (Sam and Tammy) do an incredible job of hosting great social gatherings each month!
We love living at the McKenzie! So far the experience has been very positive; professional and helpful employees, fabulous accommodations and the location is perfect!
Just moved in and we are loving it. All of the staff have been extremely helpful and patient as we learn the ropes. We moved in just in time for Sam and Tammy’s marvelous Omelette breakfast.
Great service so far. Everyone has been very helpful with our move in process . Repairs and service calls have been handled quickly and efficiently.
Love the building and the building staff. Great events and great amenities. Also love the 4th floor dog run. Maintenance team always willing to help out anyway they can.
Awesome staff. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The location is perfect. Within walking distance of many restaurants and shopping. The Katy Trail is literally just outside the door.
Tammy and Sam are great! Watch folks who abuse the dog park. Carry a hand full of good wines. It would be nice to have a list of choices, have them laminated and serve them.
I love living at The McKenzie. It’s well taken care of, clean, and always has beautiful flowers all over the grounds. The staff is amazing and very friendly!
Plenty of opportunities to engage in multiple events and meet other residents year round and especially during the holiday season and summer break.