The Mckenzie

We love living here and the social gatherings Tammy and Sam coordinate for us to get to know others in the building. The staff is so kind and caring. It truly has been a blessing being here.
Fantastic building, amenities and community. The staff is incredible and all of them go out of their way to help in whatever ways they can. It truly feels like home here.
I’ve enjoying meeting all the residents. Everyone is kind and friendly. There are always fun social gatherings. The staff is always helpful, polite, and professional.
A wonderfully appointed and happy place to live, offering a great location as well. The details in each apartment from the Wolf stove and beautiful marble countertops to the tray ceilings and unbelievably large bathrooms makes the space feel and read like a traditional home. Add the concierge and valet parking to the security of the building and The McKenzie can not be beat.
So far, so wonderful! The employees here are fantastic! And, the community is very friendly. Only been here a few days and think I’m going to love it.
The people here are wonderful and the building is exceptional. But the one thing that kept me from giving this 5 stars is that the Guest Apartment has been taken away. When we moved here after the tornado, we were concerned about having space when our children came to visit. The guest apartment was sold to us as an option to take care of that issue. (It was a big selling feature!) Since moving in, I've tried multiple times to reserve it but it has always been booked full. Then we received the announcement that the McKenzie would be eliminating the guest apartment because of lack of use. I don't know that I believe that considering it's been booked every time I've tried to reserve it. My kids have had to sleep on floors and air mattresses when they come. Not happy with that.
Great apartment and staff. The location is excellent for dining, shopping, and airports. Would recommend this facility for individuals from out of town who wish for a place to stay when in Dallas visiting children and grandchildren
The McKenzie is a wonderful place to live. We were dispaced by the tornado back in October and needed a place to live for at least a year while repairs were being made to our house. We couldn’t be more pleased with our new found community. We felt very much at home from the time we walked through the doors. The staff is very welcoming and professional. They are focused on meeting your every need. There are a lot of planned gatherings and activities that are planned for the residents that provide a nice social opportunity. The McKenzie offers the whole package and we are very happy to be a part of this lovely neighborhood.
All the staff are so kind and helpful. They made our move-in and getting settled such a breeze. We feel safe and love the amenities and the events. Have already met a lot of people in the building thru the fun events. We feel at home!
The amenities are great and the staff is incredible! I love the neighborhood and look forward to attending the events hosted by The McKenzie