The Mckenzie

4.8

4.8

Very well done and well appointed units in this building. Love the crown molding. Also, the staff and maintenance team are wonderful and are always willing to help out!
Great apartment complex. Very friendly and helpful staff. Also great amenities, the dog run is especially great to have on those rainy days.
Friendly staff. Great neighbors! Made tons of close friends living here. We celebrate birthdays together. Go to church together. Have taken many trips together. Have bible studies. Great sense of family and fellowship.
Everyone we have met so far is friendly & helpful, and we are looking forward to meeting more of our new neighbors. Also look forward to being involved with the Apartment Life activities, and grateful to know Tammy & Sam,
We love living at the McKenzie! It is the perfect mix of high rise living in a city but also where everyone knows you and acts as a tight knit community. The location, staff, and amenities are top notch and I can’t imagine living anywhere else in Dallas!
My wife and I moved to The McKenzie on July 12th and are very impressed with the leadership, staff and team, as well as the building. I only wish I had discovered The McKenzie when it originally opened. We love it here!
Great location! Awesome residents! Our social event planning team (Sam and Tammy) do an incredible job of hosting great social gatherings each month!
We love living at the McKenzie! So far the experience has been very positive; professional and helpful employees, fabulous accommodations and the location is perfect!
Just moved in and we are loving it. All of the staff have been extremely helpful and patient as we learn the ropes. We moved in just in time for Sam and Tammy’s marvelous Omelette breakfast.
Great service so far. Everyone has been very helpful with our move in process . Repairs and service calls have been handled quickly and efficiently.