The Mckenzie

4.8

4.8

Ian
We love living in the McKenzie. It is a great building with an awesome staff that knows each resident who lives here. Overall a great experience and we enjoy living here.
Phillip
Great place to live in the perfect location. All the staff are friendly and go above and beyond. View of downtown is breathtaking from my windows!
David
Loving it here - looking forward to getting to know more people. The staff here is fantastic! Location is ideal for walking to work, restaurants, even Trader Joe's!
Mark
about 2 months ago
We so enjoy living in the McKenzie. The staff are so kind and we have made a lot of friends here. The events are great and we love our hosts, Tammy and Sam!
Kella
about 2 months ago
Best place ever the location as well as all the McKenzie has to offer is the best of Dallas. Great mix for all with close proximity to restaurants and the best shopping. Katy trail next door to enjoy as well.
Mona M.
about 2 months ago
Enjoy Meeting All of our Residents. Super Place to hang my hat…when I wear a Hat. Great Front Desk! I especially like Kenneth and he has been with us for a long time. Super that Luis is back on the Valet team. Moved in since the Beginning..just keeps getting better…keep it up Team
Mary
2 months ago
Nice Place!The staff are amazing and always very helpful! Beautiful Place and the extras are extra special. Friendly Community of Residents!
Sheila
2 months ago
Beautiful building and space! A bit disappointed in our apartment unit not being cleaned properly upon move in. Hoping to get the situation straightened out so we can fully enjoy The McKenzie.
Judith
3 months ago
My first 5 days here has been excellent!! Everyone has been helpful and so nice. The valet and dog wash are such a nice compliment to a stunning building. Those who work here are excellent!!!
Edward C.
4 months ago
A great place to live. Very comfortable, extremely well located. They have a great staff here. The activity coordinators always do fun events every month. The front desk staff is very efficient, though they are understaffed, and we could all benefit from expanding the staff to its original size. The maintenance/repair staff is alway quick to respond. The McKenzie is always clean, always friendly. I referred a friend, Schellas Hyndman, to move here, which he and his wife did, but I never received referral points.