Nice process and grounds are beautiful. Disappointed that my restrooms and kitchen cabinets are old and rotten as I stated on my move in checklist

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I just signed my 2nd lease here and I love it! The pricing for the area and how big the apartment is great! The girls in the office are friendly and easy to talk to as well!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Great customer service. Answer all my questions and was excited to show me all the available apartments. I was very happy I was able to move in right away! Michal is the bomb.com!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I am just moving in to the Meadows and it has been the best experience! Even when my roommate and I were being difficult and trying to make sure we were making the right decision, the staff here was ready and available to answer any any questions we had, and they were so patient! I am so excited to be moving in to this community, and spreading the word about the Meadows!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Been here just under a month. One problem with insects, but the staff got someone out to exterminate. They seem to be willing to stay on top of his to make my stay comfortable.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

very professional, had a little hiccup but made a smooth tranfser and still moved in on time. very clean apartment and our apartment is just the cutest! fits perfect for just the two of us

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It’s a good place to live, it’s quiet specially when I come home from work. Parking is always easy and the staff is always very nice especially the maintenance men they are always a wonderful.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Great place to stay and the staff is kind and very understanding, I been here for a year and anything that I need or anything that needs to be change the staff make sure it’s done in a timely manner

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Great so far. Very quiet and love the amenities. Can't wait for summer to try our the pool. Laundry room is very convenient and parking is awesome

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far its nice and quiet hopefully that doesnt change. Neighbors are quiet but there are a lot of dogs out here. I dont have a dog but as long as I dont step in nothing we good

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I like the area the lighting is good. Staff is great great neighbors. Just need to update the appliances in some of the apartments. Happy New Year

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We have been living here for a little over a month and so far we love it! Everything is exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Meadows of Bedford is 5 stars to live at I have been here for five years and am very happy. Thank you and all the staff at Meadows of Bedford. Friendly and very convenient to local necessities. Great place.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Convenient location and it is mostly fairly quiet. Maintenance is a little slow but I haven't had any major issues so maybe it's a matter of priority. Pool area is great

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Great and friendly staff and maintenance guys Been on property since 2009 and Hanna has grown with the area loves her home and the neighbors

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

This is a great location and relatively quiet. We love the pool area in the summer!! The only halfway negative is I wish there were more laundry facilities, but it’s not too bad.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

They try. There is still room for improvement. Area is good. Quiet and safe feeling. Apartments are getting old. Parking lot needs repair...

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

This place is definitely better than my last apartments. We haven’t had many problems and when we have had them the staff has been helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

When I moved in the apartment was not ready. It had bugs all over and several items were broken. No heat. Broken fridge handle, etc., Fortunately the apartment complex has been very responsive. This is my second week there. Hopefully the responsiveness continues.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Love it here. Great staff and amazing location. Two pools, area always maintained and clean. Great area for kids, considering my son is always meeting other kids to play with.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very good experience so far, we moved in about 4 days ago and we couldn’t ask for a better place! Amazing staff and neighbors make for a pleasant experience here at the meadows.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I've lived here for two years now and haven't had any real issues. Honestly, that alone is worth 4 stars. The staff and maintenance team are very helpful and have really made it an easy decision to stay here another year.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I’ve been living here for 2 years and it’s been amazing . The office staff are extremely friendly and the location is perfect . Quiet and friendly neighborhood!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Requested a light bulb to be replaced in the ceiling.I did not have to wait long.The maintenance men were friendly and courteous.I did not get there names, the bulb was replaced Monday 11/26/.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I've lived here for 3 years. The office staff is nice and friendly. Maintenance is awesome. They get the issue fixed in a timely manner. Just wish the property manager/ complex manager would do more for residents. Have decorating contests for the holidays. Do $75 off rent for first place, then $50 for second and $25 for third. Do get togethers. It's a little boring. The best thing y'all can do is give incentives for people renewing their leases. Carpet cleaning or something to day thank you for staying with us. Other than that, this place is a nice place to live.