My stay here has been fabulous! I’m so excited to see all the future plans that the new owners have, unfold for this community. I have heard they are planning to do renovations starting next month! Yay! :)

I am so happy with the new change! The Logan has brought so much more to this community and I love all the new changes I am seeing! The new staff is so friendly! :)

My overall experiences here at Meadows of Bedford/The Logan has been good. I enjoy the peaceful area. Library, Boys Ranch, and another laundry facility within walking distance.

The complex just sold and is now called “The Logan” it’s kind of a dumb name if you ask me. All management has changed including maintenance staff. I’ve not met the new staff yet or had to deal with any of them. Online bill pay is removed while they change over ownership. You would think they would have made that change during the due diligence period. When they new they would take over. Anyway we’ll see how they are soon

So far the experience has been great. The staff has been very friendly and the complex itself has been nice. The overall experience has been good.

its been AMAZING! Staff is very helpful and is willing to work out situations with you to best fit your needs! i would recommend this place to everyone!!!

We have lived here for 10 years 2009 to 2019 and we continue to live here because the schools are close and we feel safe and Bedford we’ve got police departments close Fire Department‘s are close and the hospital is close we love the neighborhood we love our neighbors we love our office staff we love our maintenance guys

My experience here at the meadows of Bedford has been great. No matter what it is if you bring something to their attention they will take care of it

Everything has been going well. I wish the thermostat was digital. I don't care for the fireplace in the apartment. Layout of the apartment is great.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The office personnel are always friendly and helpful. The maintenance personnel are very quick to fix any problems.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

When I moved here 2016 I felt comfortable and safe. For the last year it has gotten so bad I am almost afraid to leave my place after dark..

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Easy and fast move in. Once I had the required paper work i got approved right away and got to pay my deposit. Very clean process I recommend to all

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I've lived here for about 2 years now. Never had any problems, office staff is always very nice and extremely helpful. I've lived all around HEB and Meadows is probably my favorite

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The apartment is great the workers are nice and kept up it’s in a. Nice and quiet location they allowed us to have our husky which is a win in my eyes but altogether it’s a great place to live

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I really enjoyed living here. Being near major freeways has been a plus for me. This is quite community and everyone is pretty friendly. I didnt renew my lease but this is one of the nicer complexes with spacious bedrooms.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The Meadows of Bedford is a really nice place to live, the staff are always friendly and maintenance is always super helpful and efficient! Thank you

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Our maintenance is on point and security is top of the range. The neighborhood is very clean 😁😊😊 welcome to MOB and enjoy your stay here. Love it here

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Love it hear apartments are beautiful area is nice and keeped very clean and safe and it’s a great place to call home and office staff is very friendly

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Only thing I wish were different was people being more neighborly. Seems to be issue of neighbors not really coming together as community or really getting to know one another.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far, afterv fuve months, we love living here. The only thing I have an issue with is the pest control sucks. They can't seem to get rid of the ants in my apartment. Other than that, we love it here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The Meadows of Bedford are great apartments for the price, and the ladies in the front office are always very kind and always willing to help.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far, so good. I'm not been here long, but have been overall pleased. No place is perfect. Despite the noisy highway, it's been a quiet place to live.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I’ve been here since Sept of last year I love it. At first I didn’t feel safe by me working nights. I do know more people now. So 👍🏽 For The Meadows of Bedford

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I am in love with my apartment and the open concept. I love the fact that I can view and have quick access to one of our pools. I do wish that they would enforce the puppy poop laws poop on the grounds is destroying our environment!!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It's been fabulous! Greatly managed. Friendly neighbors, quiet and is a great location. Good value for living standards. I'm please to be here