The staff is very friendly. They community looks beautiful, they keep it clean. I am glad to live here. I will definitely be referring friends and family here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The staff always has a friendly smile & is ready to answer a query or assist with any request, from maintenance to needing to Fax paperwork.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very nice a fun place to live and also the Bedford community is lots of fun and great things to do around town i have lived here three years an bff don't have mick to complain about

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The people here have been nice so far! Anytime I have a problem, it gets solved pretty quickly. It’s quiet and I like it so far!! I live close to some shops so I can just walk, and staff are nice.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My experience with the meadows of Bedford has been exceptional. The office staff is friendly and ready to help. The maintenance is timely when responding to an issue. They go above and beyond for their residents.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Friendly office staff and quick maintenance response time. The only complaint would be limited parking, noisy neighbors and people driving too fast through the parking lot.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

This is s very quiet place to live.. the front office staff is very nice and helpful.. I love my apartment. I am very excited about moving into this community

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Anything we have wrong it has has been fast. Like the window I went throw and they got it up till the window comes fast. My guys got on it fast.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Parking sucks. But overall nice place to live if you dont have to put up with dogs barking all day an night from apt above. Maintenance is good and quick

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I’ve been here for almost a year & have the best neighbors!! People look out for each other here & the staff know you here. I’m gone more often than not due to traveling but it’s always so great to come home to relax and see smiling faces.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I love living here. I hate that I have to move just due to the rent increase -it is now above my budget. I will recommend anyone I know to this complex because the staff is really nice and service orders are completed quickly.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We’ve lived here for a few months and we really love it. It’s nice and quiet, we rarely hear our neighbors. The property is covered in beautiful trees and is well kept. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. So far, we have no complaints about living here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Been living here for 2 years and it’s by far the most favorite apartments I’ve ever lived at ! It’s so close to everything, wonderful shops all around and THE LIBRARY IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET !! if you’re a book lover 🙂

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The Woods of Bedford is located moments from Central Drive in Bedford, Texas and offers one and two bedroom apartment home or townhomes for rent featuring interior amenities like spacious living spaces, wood burning fireplaces, washer/dryer connections, private patios or balconies and so much more!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Maintenance is quick to respond to any problem. I enjoy most of my neighbors. The pool is kept up and rules are followed. Laundy room is always clean. Wish we had a weight room or gym

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office staff is friendly and take time to learn residents' names. They handle conflict with a professional attitude. Repairs are completed in an efficient and timely manner.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office staff is friendly. They take the time to learn residents' names. They are polite and handle conflict patiently and professionally. Repairs are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My family and I have lived in these apartments for 2 years now since the day we called and explained to them that we where moving from out of state they where nothing but helpful since day 1 we have felt part of the community , the staff here at Meadows of Bedford honestly feel like family always have such a welcoming smile and remember our names and always ask how are day is going you guys go above and beyond !!! our apartment feels like home anytime something is wrong or I need anting they resolve it that same day no questions asked the Maintenance staff is professional and know exactly what they are doing they are respectful and always willing to help always get the job done I am so happy we came across this community its clean and safe and the school district is just amazing the surrounding area has everything you need Thank you to the hard working staff and maintenance team that make this community what it is !!!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office staff always professional. Maintenance is responsive and thorough. Pool was closed way too often over the summer. Use rain sensors to help reduce unnecessary sprinkler use.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My girlfriend and I decided to move in together and she recommended we move into The Meadows of Bedford as she was a precious tenant. Great place to live!!!!!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I have lived at the Meadows of Bedford for two years and have had a very positive experience. The complex is clean. My neighbors are quiet and friendly. The office staff have been nothing but kind and helpful.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The maintenance staff is wonderful. They work hard and with a smile. They always go the extra mile. Grounds are well kept and trash kept to minimum. I wish there were more options for upgraded apartment amenities including ceiling fans, carpet replacement etc.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

the ladies that work in the office are great the maintenance staff keeps the property clean. It has been a good experience so far, the only problem I have is sometimes late at night loud music plays but I think it is coming from cars driving through the complex.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The staff is amazing and helpful. The grounds are always clean and well kept.. The maintenance team is great. I love leaving here it is a great place to live.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

YO! I have to say in over a year here, I love the little town of The Meadows of Bedford. The neighbors are friendly and the staff is THE BEST! If I have a question, a delivery, an issue, or just passing by, the team is professional and knowledgeable. (I always have questions) I moved here last July, and couldn’t be more pleased with my decision. I have a home that makes me excited to come home to!