The office staff is very friendly and eager to assist. They attend to any issues within a quick timeframe. I enjoy the community events they have held during holidays.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Very friendly staff. Any issues I have had have been taken care of immediately. Love the location because it's close to everything. Just a nice place to live.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The community is quiet and peaceful. The office employees are very helpful and courteous. When I have had a maintenance issue it has been taking care of in a timely manner, and if not just a call to the office gets it expedited quicker.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Stacey and Britney are very friendly and very helpful. The neighborhood is quiet and kept clean. I love it here! It's close to my job and there are a lot of places nearby. The freeway is also right outside of the complex so commute is a breeze!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Management is very courteous and the staff from the porter all the way up are professional and very polite. When we have a problem they respond very fast.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Thank you to everyone in the office for always being so helpful, and to the maintenance for timely response and quick and efficient work. I can't stress enough how much I appreciate you guys.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office Is very friendly and helpful, people are friendly, clean apartments, maintaince is good . Always fix stuff in a timley maker. Pools and work out room

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Not a bad place to live. Wish my apartment was more updated. They have been working on the outside, which looks nice. Love the workout room and the pools. Wish they would do a little more with the dog park.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Girls in front office are great and service guys get to us quick. The place is always clean and the people around you are always nice. Love it here

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We moved into our apartment, which we do enjoy and like the apartment. Though, when we first moved in the dishwasher didnt work. Thankfully , Meadows of Bedford did replace it with a brand new dishwasher. They are prompt with maintenance requests.They are great apartments. At the same time , you get what you pay for, some features in the apartment are obviously cheaply made.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I love this community! It's been a wonderful year and a half and aside from not having three bedroom options, I've been very happy here. There are no pest control problems and the grounds are very well maintained.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Fairly high turnover in our surrounding buildings, trash compactor is highly prone to dumping, no exercise facilities, poor laundry facilities and lousy pet amenities (or enforcement of leash laws and general community cleanliness) make this place only livable cause of cost. Only redeeming quality was the leasing agents, and they've started being replaced with agents who don't seem to care.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Excellent Staff Friendly Area To Live In . The Maintence Staff is Great at Fixing Issues Promptly Nice Exercise Facility and Plenty of Space On Patio and Overall Just a Great Place to Live.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We have noisy neighbors upstairs which is probably normal anywhere, and the maintenance is slow to get to your repair but overall enjoy living here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I like the apartment community so far. My biggest thing is I'm a very private person and to be laying down taking a much needed midday nap and some random stranger uses their key to open my door to leave papers inside my home. Now there are ways that can be fixed mail it to me, slip it under the door or call and let me know someone is coming into my home. Next the amount of dog poo every where is insane!!!!! I moved from a single family home and had a huge backyard for my service dog even then I never had to tip toe in the grass for fear of stepping in it. My downstairs neighbor is the worst with the dog poo I almost throw up every single time I walk to my front door. Enforcing the clean up rule is a must. I want to make this my home and I feel like a visitor between strangers opening my door without prior notification to, no parking in front of my building because too many visitors cars especially on the weekend to the extreme amount of dog poo. I really hope this can be turned around.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I moved into my apartment in February. So far so good. Property staff is extremely nice and helpful. They keep the grounds kept and maintained. Very quiet complex.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I have enjoyed my time here at The Meadows of Bedford. All maintenance issues have been resolved immediately. The pool is very beautiful. Living here has been a great experience.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The phone is rarely answered, they do not return messages, and they are never lacking in excuses as to why things are not done. On the rare occasion you do speak to someone, they are always courteous and receptive to what you have to say.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Meadows of Bedford staff are friendly & helpful. The location is convenient to the highway, walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants & the library. A great place to live.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It's kind of awesome to be part of the Reward community! And also is fun to get rewarded for just being a resident. looking forward for more prizes.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I love it here. Staff is great. They are all very kind and helpful. If I have an issue, it is resolved immediately. My apartment was very clean when I moved in.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Front office is very responsive. Maintenance always prompt. I have never had any complaints about anything got the past 2 years. I am very pleased.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

This is our 2nd time living in the Meadows of Bedford. The office staff are wonderful. They made the move back painless. The complex has some great amenities, like a small dog park and tennis court. Only complaint is neighbor above me. She started a daycare after we moved in and she lets those kids run wild inside and I work nights(but that doesn't reflect on the office because I haven't even reported it to them yet because I don't think their is much they can do). But other than that, Meadows of Bedford is a safe and friendly place to live. I also like that some of the staff is still here from when we lived here before.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Staff are patient with those who really try to be a good tenant. They allow big dogs, which is a necessity for us, because we aren't abandoning the big guy for any place. This is my second stay in these apartments. I've never had any issues with staff whatsoever, but I will say that some tenants with little dogs need to get deal with their pet's waste better. You can't blame that on the complex, though. Both pool areas are always gorgeous, and the pools are always clean. I have zero complaints.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

the apartment complex is very well maintained, the maintenance people are very professional as are the office staff. It has been a pleasure living there.