Noisy area to live in, apartments outdated, too many potholes, bath water turns light yellowish brown when the tub is almost halfway filled from faucet, the apartment I rented was in bad condition when I first moved in such as cut wires being shown ac heater not working properly, garbage disposal stop working only 5 months into the lease, dumpster overload and privacy has been greatly insulted and disturbed.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I found out today that my mailbox key does not work, I am in Phase 1apartments. Someone else, at the mailbox area, said there was an email regarding this. I have looked but cannot find an email about this. I NEED IN MY MAILBOX! Really not feeling very happy right now. Please resend the email.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The maintenance has been horrible and does not respond to service ordersand the front office does not help also there is no help when there is financial problems.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Muy bonito pero el consumo de electricidad es muy alto, y no se sabe nada del consumo los equipos son muy viejos espero se solucione pronto.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My neighbors below me smoke and the smoke sleeps through the floor making my house smell like smoke. Very stinky! My neighbors to my left always have trash (5-6 bags of trash at a time on there back porch. The facility is nice but my neighbors are not good I need to tell the staff so they can do something about this.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The apartments are in an excellent location. Very convenient to Dallas, Ft. Worth and Arlington.They were the least expensive apartment in the area, which made it tolerable to live here.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

It's quiet, my neighbors are pretty cool. My apartment was leaking when it rained for a week straight and all they did was paint the water spots and called it a day. Sad

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Parking sucks. But overall nice place to live if you dont have to put up with dogs barking all day an night from apt above. Maintenance is good and quick

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I would love to see the apt community grounds be cleaner. There are residents that have various items in the entry way of their door as well as blinds that are bent in the windows

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We moved here in Aug. In Dec they still hadnt fixed things on our walk through sheet. After a flooding and me threatening that they will owe me money, they ginally fixed things. During the 1st mo we were almost broken into; things continually get stolen off our patio & they won't allow us to have cameras for our security on the outside of the building. I don't think we will be renewing our lease.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I have been a resident for about 3 months now. My neighbors always play loud music at night to where the bass wakes up my little 9 month old baby. I have yet to receive my workout room key and every time i go to wash, there is someone who is using all of the machines and it could be anywhere from 3-5 hours for them to even move their clothes from the washer to the dryer. (Aside from one of the machines being broken with no sign to alert anyone, called the company who issues the card and they said it was my fault for not checking first and would not refund my money). The water heater in my closet has a pipe that doesnt attach to anything and i am constantly having to turn my a/c down because It turns off every 2 minutes and wont turn on until i turn it down more. I love my apartment dont get me wrong but i feel like there is definitely some things that need to be worked on with management and the property itself.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Office worker are very nice. But I’ve been have issues with my toilet and they have came out 3 time. Instead of replacing it they keep trying to fix something that really need to be replaced.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I must say that I am disappointed by management's response to concerns regarding neighbors and the things they do which are inconsiderate of others around them.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

overall well, there's been a few things that have concerned us but here lately those things seemed to have been worked out. The new renovations and set up is coming together real nice. The gym has been updated and has updated and modern equipment!

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

My stay based been up and down. Overall a good experience. For future reference, the complex needs to make sure the apartment is in its best condition before moving the next tenant in.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We have not moved in yet. So far I have received over a dozen emails for spam reviews like this. Why do I have to fill out a survey for an apartment I have yet to move into?

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

The apartment and area is really nice, but they won't fix our hot water. Would be 5 if I had a hot shower to start my day. So until it gets fixed I'd say 2.5. I'm starting my day off miserable everyday.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

So far its nice and quiet hopefully that doesnt change. Neighbors are quiet but there are a lot of dogs out here. I dont have a dog but as long as I dont step in nothing we good

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

I feel like I’m at home. It’s very comfortable. However these apartment complexes could use some updates on appliances. Other than that it’s not a bad place to live

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Nice process and grounds are beautiful. Disappointed that my restrooms and kitchen cabinets are old and rotten as I stated on my move in checklist

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Love the community. Parking is bad depending on where your building is at. Dont care for the people in the office. Every year they keep switching people out. Need to put a lock on the pool gates and give keys to residents. People from other communities come right in. I did live here for 4 years. I wanted my son in the heb school district.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Maintenance is quick to respond to any problem. I enjoy most of my neighbors. The pool is kept up and rules are followed. Laundy room is always clean. Wish we had a weight room or gym

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

Apartment is Decent. Cozy and homey. Been a lot of strange people banging on doors and walking around the parking lot at night. Makes feel uneasy.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

When I moved in the apartment was not ready. It had bugs all over and several items were broken. No heat. Broken fridge handle, etc., Fortunately the apartment complex has been very responsive. This is my second week there. Hopefully the responsiveness continues.

Reply from The Meadows of Bedford Apartments

We just moved here about 4 weeks ago and so far it’s been great, my neighbors are really nice and friendly, always there to help out. The leasing office lady’s are really nice!