The Merchant

3.9

3.9

Kelly
about 11 hours ago
I have really liked living at the merchant. The pool, the gym, etc— all awesome. Would recommend!! Also can barely hear my neighbors and having the gated parking is a nice feature.
Isabella
I’m loving my first month here at the Merchant. The pool is great, and I love working in the community area! The staff has also been helpful!
Kathleen
Location is great, and the pool is by far the nicest in all of downtown Charleston and other areas. Too many people do not pick up after their dogs, which is definitely gross.
Katherine
The apartment is dreamy- we love the windows and the amenities. But we have had lots of roach problems and my car was stolen out of the lot.
Celestine
The Merchant is an excellent property. Easy access to highway ( I-26 and 526). Great connection to Folly Beach via downtown. Travels to Mt. Pleasant and Myrtle Beach ...hassle free The amenities, location, surrounding neighborhood, totally awesome. There is a "Cemetery" within walking distance if you desire to do a "Ghost Tour". Adventures are endless...food trucks, monthly get togethers, game night, reading room and much more. Restaurants, cross fit facilities, community centers, shuttles to downtown are conveniently located. Easy move in, elevator accessible (most buildings). The property is professionally managed, maintenance request completed within a timely manner. Resident Clubhouse, Fitness Centers and Swimming Pool are perfect for workouts and relaxation.
Jill
Almost everything is great. The mail room is pretty chaotic. Wonder if there could be something figured out there. Would also be cool to feature artwork done by Charleston art students in the lobbies of the resident buildings. The Merchant seems like a big supporter of locals- this would be a neat implement that!
Dayna
So far, so good! I have not officially moved in yet but so far it has been easy to sign and start my lease while 17 hours away from my new home!
Carley
about 2 months ago
Love living here! Truly feels like a resort. My two cats and I are living in a one bedroom and it is spacious and brand new. I love the feeling of being the first to live in my home!
Mikayla
2 months ago
Quick maintenance, very dog friendly, always answers the phone, clean environment, nice security, timely Responses, clean gym, clean yoga studio
Makaley
2 months ago
Love it. Easy move in and The leasing staff is great to work with. The Merchant has great amenities and the apartments are very modern, new and spacious