The Merchant

3.9

3.9

Gabriella
about 6 hours ago
Improve the mailroom. Stolen packages are not ok. Merchant should be responsible for not having a better system like packages delivered to our door. Take responsibility for your tenants who have lost hundreds of $$$.

Meagan
about 7 hours ago
Maintenance team is great and got everything fixed, but upon move in there were several things wrong including a leaking hose behind the fridge, mold, and a broken breaker resulting in my dishwasher and garbage disposal not working.

Andrew
about 10 hours ago
Nice location; nice apartment; pump room can be loud if you are in an apartment next to it, but it becomes white noise after a while. Sound proofing from upper level could have been done better.

Roni
Great amenities I have a great view of the pool from my apartment, and everything is really clean and nice. Most of the residents I have met have been very friendly and they have their dogs that are very friendly as well! I’ve only been here a short time but I would definitely recommend it to anyone that’s looking for an apartment!

Sophia
1 star
So many things I don’t like about this place. From my moving experience, the change of management 3 times since I’ve moved, the dirty / lack of care for the building and resident experience, the parking issues, the train, and lastly the high price I pay to live in a not so great neighborhood with car hijacks and unsafe feel. Many times the locks are malfunctioning and anyone can enter. I can go on and on. I regret signing a 15 month lease. I expected better.

Isabella
I love living at The Merchant! The amenities are great and I never had an issue with parking. I do wish we had some more community events such as free breakfast or a coffee truck could be fun. Overall, it’s a great place to live especially since I WFH!

Kerrin
The apartment itself is great, however, the residents above me had 3 dogs that would bark and stomp all day and night and when I contacted the leasing office (three times) absolutely nothing was ever done about it.

Aaron
Personally I have had multiple issues with this community. One I had termites in my apartment and it took multiple weeks to get this fixed. I had them in my food, bed, living area, and all over the walls. I had to beg to get moved to a hotel for a night. It was an extremely frustrating experience. There are still holes in my wall to this day, despite asking them to be filled. Additionally, I had homophobic slur told to me by someone in the community and I alerted the management. They told me they could not do anything but pay to break my own lease. I asked to not have to pay to break the lease but a homophobic slur is not valid enough for that apparently according to management. Shoutout to Daisy for being the only one other than higher management to say sorry about it. Lastly, parking is abysmal. I've had to uber to work due to being blocked in before and the towing company do not come and evaluate nightly and the community claims.

Jessica
I love the Merchant and all of the amenities, I sometimes feel like the maintenance team is not trained or well equipped to handle any issues which pop up, and there have been a few. There is also limited follow up to ensure the problem is resolved. Otherwise super happy!

Shannon
about 2 months ago
The merchant is in a great location and community! They have good amenities including a pool and a gym. Close to many restaurants and bars that are easily walkable.