The community is fine overall, just a few minor issues but what place is perfect? Management is good, communication could be a little better but it’s a 4 out of 5.

It’s okay, apartments could be a little more maintained but it’s cool . May or may not renew, I don’t know it’s not too bad I guess lol.....

My apartment is nice and comfortable. Location is very convenient, near shops and public transport. Staff is also very helpful and friendly,

Never pay online it’s easy to accidentally pay a double payment and overdraft your account! Employees are nice though and get everything taken care of

Reply from The Meridian

Enjoy living here even though visitor parking could be a lot better and they should renovate the units. Also the clubhouse should always be open and available

Reply from The Meridian

The Matinence people are great but the communication between them and the leasing office needs work. Also the leasing office looks nice but it doesn’t feel welcoming.

Reply from The Meridian

I love the property! I love my unit! I love the amenities! Everyone is so friendly ad professional! I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I was moved in and eve more delighted at how quick and easy it is to submit maintenance requests and have them fulfilled!

Reply from The Meridian

So far living at the meridian has been a good experience. I have enjoyed at and so far have been comfortable with the arrangements. Coming from a dorm it is definitely a LOT better.

Reply from The Meridian

Pretty good location, everything is nearby and close to FSU. Nice amenities, although the pool is under construction. Spacious gym and apartments. Tranquil neighborhood.

Reply from The Meridian

The conditions & location are decent I like the seclusion. My neighbors & I get along great & the complex is way more pet friendly than i expected & for that i'm greatful.

Definitely a nice place to live; however, has its downsides when you need something fixed. Which is almost always. The people are really nice, but look at your unit you’re signing for before you sign.

Overall the complex is cool, it’s low key and not too crowded. We need to get the pool fixed before the spring though bc we trying to turn that bih up

Good living. Everything is great anday I haven't really had any problems. The community is good and easy to get around. Itso a good place to stay.

Wonderful location! Within two miles on Florida State University, it's the perfect distance to bike to school. Plus The Meridian has a pool and plenty of parking!

The apartment community is fairly quiet for the most part, would definitely recommend. Maintenance may take a little while to get to your complaint but they get it done and are friendly

It hasn't been the greatest but accommodations and compensation has been reasonable. I have had trust issues with my room mate because of traffic therefore, I have been living outside of my apartment for the past 2 weeks. I did not know I was getting a room mate and this is after being switched over for not being placed in the proper unit. However the meridian has tried there best to keep me there.

For the most part, very good. Easy-going staff, respectable and accommodating, and professional. However, there had persisted some issues with AC and getting a front door key, with both issues being resolved eventually, but after some significant time had passed. Besides the early missteps, I have enjoyed my time thus far.

it wasn't easy to find a place that was willing to let me sign a short term lease. The place is pretty decent and fairly close to campus. So far so good.

All in all not too bad. Had a couple complications but got fixed after within due time. We had a leak but when brought it to the front offices attention they fixed the issue

Reply from The Meridian

No social events to get residents together to make it more comfortable. Need some events that will give the residents a chance to meet other residents

Reply from The Meridian

Move in was awful and stressful. Room wasnt finished and in bad condition. My mom and I scrubbed the entire apartment clean. No major problems since, but it wasnt fun to deal with.

Nice place, slow maintenance. I've been waiting on hot water in my shower for about a month now, which is RIDICULOUS. Otherwise the apartments are cool.

The Meridian has a nice location and the apartments are spacious. They were in a bad condition when we moved in though: dirty (especially the bathroom and the carpetfloor) with broken furniture inside and several broken things (dishwasher, toilet seat, towel rack...). Maintenance took care of the small things rather quickly, the dishwasher however, was broken for a month before it was exchanged. The Management company, however, had some problems providing the promised furniture, I had to live without any furniture except a bed for a month, which was really uncomfortable. In total, if you rent unfurnished, you get what you pay for (the rent is nicely low compared to others) but renting furnished takes up a lot of energy and time.

The place itself was pretty alright once me and my roommate cleaned it up, I do belive it is a bit over priced for what we recived. The only other problem would have to be the management, they are great people who try their best, but some times there is miscommunication that can cause alot problems. Jsyk always ask questions to verify and never assume anything .

So far my experience has been pretty good very nice staff and are willing to make sure things get done. When there is and issue in my unit I know that I can call the front office and the problem will be taken care of.