This is a very nice apartment complex. The Meridian is close to my university, FSU, as well as FAMU. This complex is the perfect place for college students looking to enjoy the next 4 years!

The apartment does the job but is just that. Its not super nice but you get what younpay for. Good price for a good apartment. Changes management every week.

It’s greats and kdkdndbude did ends end d she did end the rest the e end s she s when ash’s d did dbch he. Rush c. Dioxide. Jjfdn. Jjcnd bcucjv cnf

Quiet and stable, which what I prefer in an apartment community. Would like speedier maintenance services, especially during the holiday season when things seem to break all the time

Residents let there pets poop everywhere and didn't pick it up made the apartment complex look worst and staff was slow on responding to maintenance request

We’ve had issues with our dryer and have made numerous complaints but gave up when we we were not helped. The gym and ping pong table in the leasing office are great. The staff has always been helpful.

I’ve only lived here since February. Maintaince always takes forever and parking is terrible but the apartments themselves are pretty okay. Very pet friendly!

Have had great experience since staying here. Very nice staff in the office. Maintenance is timely. Never any noise. Overall I would say very good.

Great area and pet friendly. Relatively close to FSU campus and even without a car buses take you there in 10 minutes. Management is always friendly and willing to help.

I have enjoyed my experience here at the Meridian. Quiet neighborhood and great staff! Communication here at the property has also always been sublime.

great so just be Jaime shudder eggs hash is KSU hand shush hdhd Judd JD d I did if I hahahahaha us. Jane his bdb Judd kid ush b-ball hush pall didn’t

I like it here. It's affordable and generally clean. Management is nice and the furnishings they provide are comfortable and sturdy. Overall, it's worth every penny.

My experience hasn’t been too bad. The worst things I can say is I wish when I moved in I was given a personality test, me and my roommates couldn’t have been more opposite. Living on the first floor has been tough because some people let there dogs poop wherever the poop falls.. side walks.. stairs.. the street.. literally anywhere even though Management has provided doogy poo bags... Aside from MINOR resident related issues. I haven’t had any problems with management.

Dirty when moved in . 3 different managements in 1 year . Maintenance horrible. Work Orders never get answered . Rent is high not a good experience

My experience here at the The Meridian has been pretty good. Ive had little to no problems coming from the management side and anytime I do they always work with me to get the situation resolved. It’s a pretty great price for student housing considering what you get, just make sure that your honest in roommate matching because things get serious with two people who don’t live the same way.

The meridians were ok. Good pricing for ok living. Nice and quiet complex. But some outsidework needs to be done as far as the landscape, and stair repairs for bld E. All in all I would recommend the meridians to a friend.

I lived here for 3 years and Somethings Cana be updated within theses apartments l. Other than that my overall experience here has been good.

everything is good except for some minor issues with the furnishing such as needing a new stove, and the outdated appliances. But the staff is very accommodating to our needs for the most part.

The apartment is okay. I like the location. Some things could have been better. There were several things that were not in place on move in. This could have been better but overall it’s a decent apartment complex.

It’s really quiet and the people are friendly which is always a plus. It’s also pet friendly. The staff is very attentive to my needs. The community is pretty clean.

Serving size 12 ounces. 355 milliliters. Contains no fruit juice. Servings per container about 2.5. Amount per serving calories 80 total fat 0g

Love it here! Friendly staff and nice apartments. Love the amenities such as the pool and clubhouse. The clubhouse has ping pong and pool tables which is really fun

It has been a great experience thus far. The management is very nice and helpful. I really enjoy the aesthetic of the complex as a whole. The amentities are also very nice.

Great place to live! Staff and maintainence is on top of things! I enjoy the atmosphere a lot! The staff in the office is also very pleasant!

So far it's been a good experience living at The Meridian. The staff at the front office is very help with anything I have an issue with. I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live.