The Meridian

They rarely complete a maintence request, our apartment has a major cockroach infestation that hasn’t been taken care of and mold in several areas that hasn’t been taken care of
Severe Maintenance issues, things that should have already been replaced before tenant moves in. It looks like old tenants barely cleaned, cracks, cabinets and bathrooms should have been replaced
I am 38 years old and this is the worst experience I've ever had live in an apartment. I've been here problems for months and they never fix the things that were wrong with my apartment when I moved in. that wasn't even a door on my room when I moved in the apartment was filthy we had to clean it ourselves. But yet they keep sending me emails to resign my lease when they haven't done anything they were supposed to do. I tell everybody I know to stay as far away from this place as possible
Has been one of the worst experiences. The rent is high, the appliances are from 1980’s . Under appreciated and under valued is how I feel as a resident. Safety and well being does not matter.
1 star
The Meridian is slow on maintenance. also the bugs are bad here also the community is dirty. there is dog poop on the stairs and no one cleans it up
1 star
I asked several times before I moved in to see my unit and I was told no because I have a roommate and to base my unit off the floor plan. I asked for the bigger room in the floor plan with the walk in closet. They moved me into a 9x10 super small unit with no walk in closet. When I went to the office upset I was told there was nothing I could do but find someone to sublease or move into the trap unit that they put me in. The staff in the office is very rude and unwelcoming. No one smiles or seems to care about the concerns of “residents” I asked for the dimensions of the floor plan and was told they don’t have them and the manager Laughed. I’m used to being in very spacious rooms. So I chose this unit because I’ve been in a friends room that lives out here and it’s just like the floor plan.Ive already ordered furniture that WONT FIT IN THIS BOX SIZED ROOM and I am being forced to stay somewhere that is not what I paid for. Walking into the unit it smelled like mildew and the room Hadn’t been swept or mopped at all. I would not recommend living here. Still trying to find someone to sublease this dump.
1 star
Can’t wait for my lease to be up. Would absolutely not recommend anyone else living here. Maintenance man that came to my apartment to fix a few things was completely rude. Property manager that I talked to was rude, and seemed dishonest and shady. The leasing agents are polite thoo. Oh and “lost“ my work Order and when I put in another they didn’t even fix everything but sent an email saying my work order was complete.
1 star
It's my second year living here in a different room under a different management company and I am not liking it one bit. After transferring rooms I realize how lucky I had it last term. The relatively new "park n pay" is utter bullshit, it took two months past the expected date to receive my referral bonus, and promises made by management when we moved in never were fulfilled. There's a reason this place is so inexpensive and it makes sense after dealing with the issues my apartment has been having and other issues residents are experiencing. My roommates and I are in agreement that signing here was a mistake.
1 star
Apartment hasn’t been touched since last tenant, and no one is doing anything to fix it. There’s even mold in the kitchen and the office has known about it for a week and has still done nothing. Still have no idea when I will move in. I like my neighbor though, she’s a friend of a friend.
1 star
I like the price of the units. However, the feces on the stair is a real problem that needs to be addressed, along with the roach problem in the units. Spray more for bugs and make it known that feces on the stairs will not be tolerated.