The Mill

4.4

4.4

The apartment in general has been comfortable, but the customer service and the security and keeping things working stays a concern. With several break-in in the vehicles this year, the gates and doors continue to stay open and unlocked for several days/weeks before ever getting fixed.
Since the change in management the public area are cleaner. The stairwells are so much better and the dog poop is being cleaned up. WOW. Nice job. The smoking and pot smoking still is n issue. We watched our neighbors sit on the deck and smoke pot with no concern. The first floor smells of pot or “CBD” daily which is offensive. You all are doing so much better but no one cares about the smoke free place we moved into. The reason we moved into this place. Thank you for caring about the overall place.
Overall, I've loved being here at The Mill. I just love the relaxing feeling I get when I walk into my apartment every day. The building is inviting from the outside and beautiful on the inside. I tell everyone I meet that I love it and would recommend they look into living here as well.
I enjoy living at The Mills the maintenance team is great and helpful. The club house is a bonus with an full equipment gym. Parking can be a little tricky due that parking spaces are very small.
I've just moved here from Dallas, TX and I am already in love with my new apartment here at The Mill. The staff seems to always be friendly, kind, and have great customer service to everyone that walks in their door. All the neighbors I've had interactions with so far are always polite and welcoming. I'm obsessed with my new apartment. I fell in love with it just from the virtual tour online, and it lived up to my expectations when I got to see it in person. Highly recommend this location to everyone considering it.
Love the staff and building. Great neighbors as well. The apartment is perfect in size with lots of storage without sacrificing space in the unit.
The community is so beautiful. The neighbors are welcoming. The staff is beyond exceptional. They will go beyond their way to make sure the residents are happy.
It’s been really great. No complaints at all except the millipedes lol. It took too long to get rid of them. Also maintainence is really great.
Since I have moved in I have loved it! Everything is up to date as far as appliances and amenities go. Just met my neighbor who is very nice, no complaints so far!
I love it here ! The community speaks volumes for luxury! I have been a resident of the woodlands for over twenty years now! I love it here!