The Mill

4.5

4.5

It’s been really great. No complaints at all except the millipedes lol. It took too long to get rid of them. Also maintainence is really great.
Since I have moved in I have loved it! Everything is up to date as far as appliances and amenities go. Just met my neighbor who is very nice, no complaints so far!
I love it here ! The community speaks volumes for luxury! I have been a resident of the woodlands for over twenty years now! I love it here!
It's a nice complex but it gets really dirty and no cleaning is done. Someone's dog got sick months ago and the blood stains are still on the floor. The times I've called the office I'm told they'll give me a call back and never do. It's been an okay experience.
Professional staff, clean common area, opening up community events again! These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."
Being new to the Houston area we couldn't have selected a better location. The Mill is centrally located with all the important family needed necessities nearby within a 4-5 mile radius. The staff is awesome and the complex is absolutely stunning. We were very nervous with how we would adapt from being homeowners to apartment living, but this community with amenities has us absolutely spoiled. Whether short term or you decide to lease longer, TREAT YOURSELF!
My living quarters are excellent with no major issues since moving in. The neighbor noise is acceptable; however, the feet stomping and/or running issue in an above apartment still occurs from time to time. Both access gates "enter feature" does not work from time to time with my sticker, but openpath always works.
People are not keeping facility clean or taking pride in the facility office staff nice maintenance is nice need to hire more people to keep the place clean
i was moved in here with my family on december 2020, i like the place coz its calm and silent, i feel safe with my baby here, i love to spend time on gym, or pool side with my family
Great staff, maintenance is pretty quick at fixing repair they will come within minutes. Even after hours. Also the staff is always friendly and very helpful when needing anything. Love the events they host.