The Mill at New Holland

4.4

4.4

It’s very nice our apartment is extremely spacious. We have found room to set up and use my Balanced Body Rialto Reformer and a home office in the living space.
Very friendly community. Great amenities. Very peaceful. Good Administration employees . Near to almost everything. On point clean and very organized.
Been here over a year now and we love it. We’ve gotten the chance to grow our family here where we feel comfortable and safe. Would love more family friendly amenities (for kids) but other than that is perfect. ☺️
I would highly recommend living at the Mill at New Holland. It is a safe gated community with mainly other professionals. I enjoy the amenities such as the peloton bike in the gym as well as the pool and game room.
My wife and I enjoy living here because of the amenities and the convenience of businesses in the area. The pool and common area downstairs along with the coffee bar make this a great place to live.
Everything has been so great since I’ve moved in and it’s only been a couple of weeks. All of the neighbors have been super friendly. The gym here is my go too. Another thing I love is how cozy my apartment is and that my seven year old son thinks this is the coolest place! He’s always wanting to come and stay the night. My overall experience so far is five stars out of five.
We love living here. The amenities are great. The staff is friendly.we haven’t had any issues with any neighbors. Everyone around is friendly.
We have not lived in apartments in 23 years. It has been a nice experience for us while our home is being built. These are nice apartments, friendly residents, and great amenities. I highly recommend The Mill!!
the grocery store is never restocked and always nothing in there. the starbucks part of it isn’t either. not how they said they would when i first moved in.
We love living at The Mill. It is central to do much in our lives. The amenities are fantastic, and the people are nice. The most amazing aspects is valet trash pickup!