The Mint Apartments

I virtually toured with Joelle and she was awesome! She answered all my questions and was very thorough with the tour. Once I found the unit I loved, Joelle walked me through the application process and made it so easy for me. I can’t wait to be a resident at The Mint!
Love this place love the views love the amenities the staff is great the people are friends the maintenance man is way better than the last one and is a pleasure!
Upon move-in the apartheid was immaculately cleaned and staff was attentive and helpful. The layouts of the apartment are ideal for maximum space and comfortable furniture arrangements. Noise is minimal both through the walls and floors. The most quiet building I have been in! Highly recommend!!
The Mint is a great place to call home. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the amenities are always clean and ready to use. Maintenance when needed are very quick to respond.
Due to coronavirus situation, we did the virtual tour before move in, it went very well, Kelli showed us the whole unit and helped us go through the application process. We were able to move in very quickly. The unit is very nice and spacious and we feel safe living in here.
The apartment is new and people here are pretty friendly. Plus the location is in downtown area and very convenient. Really enjoy living here.
I have loved living at the mint! It's a very safe and friendly environment and I look forward to coming home. The amenities are nice, the staff is friendly, and it's relativelyy quiet!
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Only a few issues with the move in process, but they were promptly fixed. Very clean and well kept apartment complex.
Everything has been absolutely amazing so far! Kelli helped me find the perfect spot and I'm so grateful to have this excellent location without breaking the bank!
Elevator. parking. elevator parking elevator parking elevator parking elevator parking trash rats by garbage in bushes elevator parking elevator parking