We have really enjoyed living at the mint- the location is perfect and amenities are great. The staff is always super helpful and they keep the complex running well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The staff is amazing! Couldn’t have been an easier process of leasing, moving in, and getting settled in our new place. The apartment is nicely appointed and the space is efficiently laid out so you don’t feel crowded. I love being able to watch the baseball game and Friday night fireworks from our balcony.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

So far all the people I've interacted with have been great. The internet should be fast, great location, great gym, great pool, good living space. Hopefully this stays the same once I move in.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I have loved living here so far! Friendly staff, residents, and pets! The noise if anything is a quiet roar and the amenities are so convenient!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The apartments are beautiful, and the office staff are phenomenal. Very friendly and helpful with anything I asked. The apartments are within walking distance of Uptown and having the garage on levels below the apartments means you can park your car underneath the apartments, keeping you and your car out of the hot, cold, or rainy weather.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The community, the apartment, the staff- everything has been great! I will say the only negative part has been noise. We can hear our upstairs neighbors constantly and when I’m in the bathroom, I can occasionally hear our next door neighbors. Other than noise (which isn’t a huge issue) everything has been wonderful!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at The Mint the past 3 years has been a great experience. The management are super nice and always willing to make things better. Besides the construction surrounding the building, I'd give it a 5 start rating. I've visited a lot of other buildings and I would put The Mint above all of them. I'll miss the Mint when I move!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The Mint is a great community to live in. Neighbors are friendly. The staff in the leasing office go out of their way to be helpful. The location is super convenient.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Aside from the community having amenities, I decided to live at The Mint for the layout, high ceilings, and the location! I looked at so many other apartments but it always came back to the location. It’s nice that I’m in walking distance to work.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

When I decided to live at the Mint, I was excited about a new start at a new place. However, since my move-in date, this has been a rough transition. From the elevators trapping me multiple times, my neighbors sounding like they are practically stomping above me, to now the construction workers working late nights with their lights shining/making loud noises, I haven’t started off with a bang.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Security in the building is severely compromised. My roommate and myself have approached the leasing office about stepping up security, and no effort has been made to fix it.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Nice location. Kinda wierd layout of community but amenities are nice. Would be nice if rooms had lights. Kitchen lights not the best. Nice size apt. Loud appliances.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I’ve been at the mint for about a week and so far I love it. Great location great amenities excellent staff. I will recommend the mint to friends.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Customer service is superb! Kelli did an amazing job during the touring and answered any questions that I had. I am excited to be a resident.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location w/ ample living space. Good amenities. Mostly everyone who I’ve encountered is friendly. What really makes it top notch are the ladies in the leasing office. They’ve been awesome.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

So far things have been great. The apartments building feels clean and well maintained. The parking spaces are very small though and the key doesn't always work well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Love living here! The front office staff are very accommodating and friendly. Only slight downside is limited parking but that’s understandable in an Uptown apartment

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Very cool program. Very interactive and keeps the residents involved in the community. Great rewards,very user friendly. It's my first experience with a program like this.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location and very tidy spaces. The ammenities are wonderful and the staff is very helpful. Walking distance to bars, restaurants and uptown companies. Very happy to be here!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I love living at the mint. All of the residents are friendly, and the leasing agents are super helpful. Moving in was a breeze and the repairmen are really accommodating and often respond to requests on the same day you issue them.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The unit and staff are amazing. Please eliminate Air BnB use, the visitors do not respect the property. Most of the residents are great here, however the 10pct with loud music and drunk weekend behavior must be curtailed

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The location and staff are wonderful. They really care about the residents and are very responsive. There are a few dog owners, though, that really spoil it for everyone. Letting their dogs just go where ever, including in the parking lot, stairwells, and hallways. Not just not cleaning it up, but also not alerting the staff so that it can be cleaned. Nasty, people.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The service here at the mint is awesome!! Everyone is super helpful and friendly. I would recommend the mint apartments to anyone moving to Charlotte to live here!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

We love it here but things don’t seem to be as organized as they used to be. Communication also needs improving. But all in all we love it location is the best