The Mint Apartments

4.4

4.4

Havent moved in yet but the tour alone and communications with the staff since then have been enough to make me feel right at home!! Cant wait to move in!
I love it here! The front office staff is wonderful and attentive, neighbors are friendly and the location is perfect! Only issue is I wish someone would clean the outside of the windows
So far, so good. Maintenance is responsive. Front office is nice and easy to deal with. The view from my apartment is super nice. I do think the carpet in the hallways and common areas could use replacement. I hope someone sees this and adds it to the to-do list.
Three months into our lease and no complaints! Complex is located in great part of town close to good restaurants. Also a big fan of the package pick-up system and hub lockers.
Chill place. No issues over the first few months. Helpful staff when you need them. The lounge is nice. The location is good for walking around Uptown
Pros: - Great value if you want to live in uptown: There are lots of amenities, updated appliances, and you are in the heart of uptown at comparable or better prices than other luxury apartments - The gym: It has big windows to let in light, there's a separate room for yoga/biking - Staff is friendly - Maintenance is responsive Cons: - Noise: There's construction on both sides of the building, there are a fair amount of sirens or cars revving their engines in the middle of the night - Weirdly shaped bedroom: This obviously varies by floor plan but it's been tougher to decorate than I expected - COVID response: Not everyone wears a mask in public spaces, people don't really sign up to use the gym or wear a mask when they show up even if there are other people in the gym (which makes it difficult to use a shared resource when not everyone is considerate), they planned a community coffee event indoors (people drinking coffee with strangers indoors is not the best idea during a pandemic)
It’s great good staff good people and a great area the amenities are good the events are even better I’m glad I picked to live here for my 4 year in Charlotte
So far I love it. Everyone is so helpful. Love the amenities. I also really like all the little activities the mint does that creates a sense of community
Just resigned for a second year here at The Mint. They have very friendly staff and are always there to help when needed. Would recommend to anyone.
Customer service while signing my lease was the main reason for choosing the Mint. Alana was fantastic. Penny(our pup) Gabriel and I are very excited to make the Mint our home for the next 12 months.