The Mint Apartments

4.3

4.3

The best community I have lived. Great secure parking, beautiful apartment outlay, modern interior. Every inch in your living space was carefully designed. Front desk personnel are great and professional when treating with you. They are always on top of your needs. Thank you!
I have absolutely loved living here! Everything feels very secure and safe! I love the location and how accessible everything is. The staff has been very helpful by printing things for me when needed since some common spaces are still closed due to COVID
1 star
There's a skinny white lady at the front desk, she's very rude and don't know how to treat people. She had been rude to me twice and she also screamed at my kids Who does that???? If u don't want to deal with black people u should set ur should set home, you are not doing me a favor either. I am a tenant and I deserve some respect.🤡
I love living at The Mint! The leasing office is always polite and willing to help out, and overall the complex itself is very quiet and always well-maintained.
I have really enjoyed my time here at The Mint. Even during the pandemic, living at The Mint has been great, and very compatible for a work from home lifestyle.
So far so good, I enjoy the location, bummed about the lack of amenities being open or allowed to “check out” which would be cool. Allow me to “rent” the gym so I can work out and then require me to clean what I used
I have not yet moved in but I have had an amazing experience so far. Even with COVID-19 I was able to tour the complex. The staff has been so helpful and responds quickly to emails as they help me through the process of signing the lease.
I've enjoyed the apartment so far but covid-19 means I can't use all the facilities. The staff is very kind and has been helpful. Thank you!
The Mint is a great place to live. It has everything I need, amenities are great and you can’t beat the location! The front office staff is always personable and seem to know most of the residents on a first name basis.
I just can't stand the noise at my window from 6 am till the end of the day. The only day I have a pleasant sleep is on sunday when they don't have to work. This is crazy,I can't be paying for a peace of mind and not getting it. Very ridiculous