Great location next to BB&T Ballpark. Very responsive staff. Walking distance to so many restaurants, bars and venues. Great amenities that are never very crowded.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The apartment is fine, the rate I pay is acceptable. However the hallways are always filthy. There is always trash and dirt covering the carpets and the elevators. It’s actually gross and embarrassing to have guests over. On top of that, the halls often smell like a garbage dump at night due to the valet trash service. That should be cancelled ASAP and have that money given to a cleaning crew. The elevators are often broken and the buzzer system hasn’t worked for weeks. At this point, I would not recommend this building to a friend

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The staff in the leasing office are great. The Mint is in a fantastic location and close to everything. I am looking forward to the next ~12 months of easy and convenient living.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Everything has been so smooth and easy from the second we chose The Mint! Kelli has been amazing and so helpful for us. Thank you! Love the views!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I've just moved in recently, and my experience so far has been great. The staff makes it as smooth and as easy as possible to move in. I look forward to experiencing all that The Mint has to offer in the near future.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Security is still an issue, construction around the building is always a problem as well. Maintenance has gotten better but always a liability

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location, great community, great office staff, great experience! They really make the most of a quickly developing city by providing great customer service.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I used to love the mint. I loved my view, location, staff, and environment. Unfortunately that’s not the case anymore. The construction is a pain. It’s constantly loud. Surrounding streets are always closed, making it hard to navigate. The elevators are constantly soiled and the hallway often stink. As much as i love the staff here... the apartment itself has lost the appeal it once had

Reply from The Mint Apartments

We have really enjoyed living at the mint- the location is perfect and amenities are great. The staff is always super helpful and they keep the complex running well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The staff is amazing! Couldn’t have been an easier process of leasing, moving in, and getting settled in our new place. The apartment is nicely appointed and the space is efficiently laid out so you don’t feel crowded. I love being able to watch the baseball game and Friday night fireworks from our balcony.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

So far all the people I've interacted with have been great. The internet should be fast, great location, great gym, great pool, good living space. Hopefully this stays the same once I move in.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I have loved living here so far! Friendly staff, residents, and pets! The noise if anything is a quiet roar and the amenities are so convenient!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The apartments are beautiful, and the office staff are phenomenal. Very friendly and helpful with anything I asked. The apartments are within walking distance of Uptown and having the garage on levels below the apartments means you can park your car underneath the apartments, keeping you and your car out of the hot, cold, or rainy weather.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The community, the apartment, the staff- everything has been great! I will say the only negative part has been noise. We can hear our upstairs neighbors constantly and when I’m in the bathroom, I can occasionally hear our next door neighbors. Other than noise (which isn’t a huge issue) everything has been wonderful!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at The Mint the past 3 years has been a great experience. The management are super nice and always willing to make things better. Besides the construction surrounding the building, I'd give it a 5 start rating. I've visited a lot of other buildings and I would put The Mint above all of them. I'll miss the Mint when I move!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The Mint is a great community to live in. Neighbors are friendly. The staff in the leasing office go out of their way to be helpful. The location is super convenient.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Aside from the community having amenities, I decided to live at The Mint for the layout, high ceilings, and the location! I looked at so many other apartments but it always came back to the location. It’s nice that I’m in walking distance to work.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

When I decided to live at the Mint, I was excited about a new start at a new place. However, since my move-in date, this has been a rough transition. From the elevators trapping me multiple times, my neighbors sounding like they are practically stomping above me, to now the construction workers working late nights with their lights shining/making loud noises, I haven’t started off with a bang.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Security in the building is severely compromised. My roommate and myself have approached the leasing office about stepping up security, and no effort has been made to fix it.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Nice location. Kinda wierd layout of community but amenities are nice. Would be nice if rooms had lights. Kitchen lights not the best. Nice size apt. Loud appliances.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I’ve been at the mint for about a week and so far I love it. Great location great amenities excellent staff. I will recommend the mint to friends.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Customer service is superb! Kelli did an amazing job during the touring and answered any questions that I had. I am excited to be a resident.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location w/ ample living space. Good amenities. Mostly everyone who I’ve encountered is friendly. What really makes it top notch are the ladies in the leasing office. They’ve been awesome.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

So far things have been great. The apartments building feels clean and well maintained. The parking spaces are very small though and the key doesn't always work well.