The Mint Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time here at The Mint. Even during the pandemic, living at The Mint has been great, and very compatible for a work from home lifestyle.
So far so good, I enjoy the location, bummed about the lack of amenities being open or allowed to “check out” which would be cool. Allow me to “rent” the gym so I can work out and then require me to clean what I used
I have not yet moved in but I have had an amazing experience so far. Even with COVID-19 I was able to tour the complex. The staff has been so helpful and responds quickly to emails as they help me through the process of signing the lease.
I've enjoyed the apartment so far but covid-19 means I can't use all the facilities. The staff is very kind and has been helpful. Thank you!
The Mint is a great place to live. It has everything I need, amenities are great and you can’t beat the location! The front office staff is always personable and seem to know most of the residents on a first name basis.
I just can't stand the noise at my window from 6 am till the end of the day. The only day I have a pleasant sleep is on sunday when they don't have to work. This is crazy,I can't be paying for a peace of mind and not getting it. Very ridiculous
The ladies at the front desk are incredibly helpful and open to answering any questions! The hallways and parking garage are always clean and there’s plenty of parking!
It’s been good. Can’t complain. Pool is open. Hallways could be cleaner. I enjoy the location, hate the construction. When is that going to be done?
I love living here. I have a top corner floor apartment with lots of space. The only downfall is the construction noise which I know can't be helped. I also love the convenience of getting my Amazon and other packages. The staff has made it really easy for us during COVID-19.
I like living at the Mint. The moving in process is easy and simple. The morden kicken lights up the whole room. The valet trash service is convenient.