The Mint Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love living here so much. The staff is beyond friendly and the location is amazing. It’s quiet, our neighbors are nice, the amenities are great and always working, the complex is kept clean, and the people hear really listen. I love the gym equipment. I also feel really safe here.
Such a great group!!! Alana took such good care of Greg and I and made us feel right at home, which is what we were looking for. Alicia has also been very responsive and helpful. These two made this an easy decision!! Thank you, Greg and Amy Hall
Love this apartment complex. It’s quiet, friendly staff. The only down fall is the loud fireworks t the base ball field. My dogs get extremely stressed out.
I really like The Mint and Alana in the leasing office is so great! It’s a great location and I love my apartment. The amenities are nice and it’s really everything I need.
The Mint Apartments are Perfectly located, secure, clean, pretty modern. Front desk girls are very polite and professional. Always on top of residents needs.
Great community, great customer service! Love my time here. It such a relax and beautiful community. It was a great decision to move to The Mint.
Living at the mint has been great! Especially once baseball returned, having that in your backyard is a huge advantage to choosing the mint when looking for an apartment uptown.
Office staff has been amazing during move in process. Very excited to move in and experience life at the mint and meet everyone already in the community
Alona is super nice and very professional, love to have her in the apartment team. our leasing process is been great and easy thanks to her and team.
Alicia has been Great with move in process! Impressed with size of apartment and big bedrooms. Maintenance issue resolved in a timely manner.