Nice location. Kinda wierd layout of community but amenities are nice. Would be nice if rooms had lights. Kitchen lights not the best. Nice size apt. Loud appliances.

I’ve been at the mint for about a week and so far I love it. Great location great amenities excellent staff. I will recommend the mint to friends.

Customer service is superb! Kelli did an amazing job during the touring and answered any questions that I had. I am excited to be a resident.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location w/ ample living space. Good amenities. Mostly everyone who I’ve encountered is friendly. What really makes it top notch are the ladies in the leasing office. They’ve been awesome.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

So far things have been great. The apartments building feels clean and well maintained. The parking spaces are very small though and the key doesn't always work well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Love living here! The front office staff are very accommodating and friendly. Only slight downside is limited parking but that’s understandable in an Uptown apartment

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Very cool program. Very interactive and keeps the residents involved in the community. Great rewards,very user friendly. It's my first experience with a program like this.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location and very tidy spaces. The ammenities are wonderful and the staff is very helpful. Walking distance to bars, restaurants and uptown companies. Very happy to be here!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I love living at the mint. All of the residents are friendly, and the leasing agents are super helpful. Moving in was a breeze and the repairmen are really accommodating and often respond to requests on the same day you issue them.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The unit and staff are amazing. Please eliminate Air BnB use, the visitors do not respect the property. Most of the residents are great here, however the 10pct with loud music and drunk weekend behavior must be curtailed

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The service here at the mint is awesome!! Everyone is super helpful and friendly. I would recommend the mint apartments to anyone moving to Charlotte to live here!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

We love it here but things don’t seem to be as organized as they used to be. Communication also needs improving. But all in all we love it location is the best

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I’m going on to my third lease signing. Everyone from the office staff to maintenance are hands down the best I’ve ever experienced. The location is absolutely perfect as well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Location is great, building is clean, and the management staff is first class. They are professional, pleasant, and resident oriented which creates a great atmosphere for the community. The amenities are very nice, but the A/V equipment needs some QC and tenants need to be trained on how to use the items that the ownership has spent money to provide. All in all, we are happy to be part of the community and enjoy living at The Mint.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Love the location, price, amenities, and apartment itself. I also like the community activities, but the elevators and dog area are the worst. I feel like I spend 1/3 of my life waiting for those elevators. It’s by far the most common complaint that I hear from other residents. Staff are all AWESOME and so kind!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Building is great overall, management has been slow with amenities such as fixing the community pool and mail. Overall decent experience, hoping the pool stays fixed all summer

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I love living at the ming but think it could use a little better up keep. To be only about 2 years old it seems a litte run down compared to the other communities uptown.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at the Mint is great! The staff are really nice and attentive. The amenities are always clean and available. Thinking about another year!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Hands down the best apartment community I've lived in since moving to Charlotte!! The Mint staff is always really friendly and there to help.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at The Mint the past three months has been a pleasure. The staff here is always super friendly and helpful and the amenities are pretty great too. They do a good job of keeping things clean and presentable as well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The building and the apartments are very nice; however, there should be more community events to be able to meet neighbors. Furthermore, it is sometimes hard to know what is going on in the community or neighborhood.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living here is incredible. My fiancée and I deem The Mint as our favorite place we have lived thus far. The whole Mint team is amazing! Love this place!!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great place to live. Incredible location and nice apartment finishes. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Love all the dogs in the building, overall the building is very accommodating to dogs.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Overall nice apartment. Location of the building is walking distance to bars and resturants uptown. Staff is very helpful and very welcoming.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Love this place! great staff, great finishes, great location!! What’s not to love? It’ll would take quite a lot before I would leave this place