The Mint Apartments

4.4

4.4

I think is the best In the while area. Great management, well organized, great communication and a very safe place to live. Building and facilities are clean and well maintained. Safe gated parking and safe mailboxes. Outlay of living areas is open and cozy. Great job!
this community is amazing. It is quiet. The amenities are great and it is close to everything in uptown. I have love living here. I definitely feel like I have the best apartment with the best deal around
I’ve been here at The Mint for about nine months now, and I still love it as much as I did the day I moved in! The staff is so accommodating and always willing to help out. Even though we are uptown, I rarely hear any outside noise, which I was worried about when I decided to move uptown. Overall I couldn’t be happier here!
Just moved in this month!! Loving it so much - the gym and location is my favorite! I also love that the residents are all very polite and friendly!
Living here is very pleasent-good location, good infrastructure, good leasing and staff. Have great access to a lot of stores, statudim, banks,etc.
Awesome place! Staff and people are great very accessible to the city. No complaints here! Can’t wait to experience everything once the city opens!
The employees are great. Would prefer more communication about amenities and availability of amenities during covid. Would prefer more cleaning of halls and trash chute area.
so far I love everything about the mint. Out location, cleanliness, security and a wonderful staff. We’ve only been living here for a short time but I can already tell it’s going to be great
I've enjoyed living at The Mint but it is hard to fully assess the apartment since I have only lived here during the pandemic. The people in the front office have been very friendly and helpful.
I've been very impressed with The Mint! The staff is so friendly and always there to help. The noise level is pretty low and I feel very safe living here.