I absolutely love living here! The community, the apartment, the staff- everything has been great! I will say the only negative part has been noise. We can hear our upstairs neighbors constantly and when I’m in the bathroom, I can occasionally hear our next door neighbors. Other than noise (which isn’t a huge issue) everything has been wonderful!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at The Mint the past 3 years has been a great experience. The management are super nice and always willing to make things better. Besides the construction surrounding the building, I'd give it a 5 start rating. I've visited a lot of other buildings and I would put The Mint above all of them. I'll miss the Mint when I move!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The Mint is a great community to live in. Neighbors are friendly. The staff in the leasing office go out of their way to be helpful. The location is super convenient.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Aside from the community having amenities, I decided to live at The Mint for the layout, high ceilings, and the location! I looked at so many other apartments but it always came back to the location. It’s nice that I’m in walking distance to work.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Nice location. Kinda wierd layout of community but amenities are nice. Would be nice if rooms had lights. Kitchen lights not the best. Nice size apt. Loud appliances.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I’ve been at the mint for about a week and so far I love it. Great location great amenities excellent staff. I will recommend the mint to friends.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Customer service is superb! Kelli did an amazing job during the touring and answered any questions that I had. I am excited to be a resident.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location w/ ample living space. Good amenities. Mostly everyone who I’ve encountered is friendly. What really makes it top notch are the ladies in the leasing office. They’ve been awesome.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

So far things have been great. The apartments building feels clean and well maintained. The parking spaces are very small though and the key doesn't always work well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Love living here! The front office staff are very accommodating and friendly. Only slight downside is limited parking but that’s understandable in an Uptown apartment

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Very cool program. Very interactive and keeps the residents involved in the community. Great rewards,very user friendly. It's my first experience with a program like this.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Great location and very tidy spaces. The ammenities are wonderful and the staff is very helpful. Walking distance to bars, restaurants and uptown companies. Very happy to be here!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I love living at the mint. All of the residents are friendly, and the leasing agents are super helpful. Moving in was a breeze and the repairmen are really accommodating and often respond to requests on the same day you issue them.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The unit and staff are amazing. Please eliminate Air BnB use, the visitors do not respect the property. Most of the residents are great here, however the 10pct with loud music and drunk weekend behavior must be curtailed

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The service here at the mint is awesome!! Everyone is super helpful and friendly. I would recommend the mint apartments to anyone moving to Charlotte to live here!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

We love it here but things don’t seem to be as organized as they used to be. Communication also needs improving. But all in all we love it location is the best

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I’m going on to my third lease signing. Everyone from the office staff to maintenance are hands down the best I’ve ever experienced. The location is absolutely perfect as well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Location is great, building is clean, and the management staff is first class. They are professional, pleasant, and resident oriented which creates a great atmosphere for the community. The amenities are very nice, but the A/V equipment needs some QC and tenants need to be trained on how to use the items that the ownership has spent money to provide. All in all, we are happy to be part of the community and enjoy living at The Mint.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Love the location, price, amenities, and apartment itself. I also like the community activities, but the elevators and dog area are the worst. I feel like I spend 1/3 of my life waiting for those elevators. It’s by far the most common complaint that I hear from other residents. Staff are all AWESOME and so kind!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Building is great overall, management has been slow with amenities such as fixing the community pool and mail. Overall decent experience, hoping the pool stays fixed all summer

Reply from The Mint Apartments

I love living at the ming but think it could use a little better up keep. To be only about 2 years old it seems a litte run down compared to the other communities uptown.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at the Mint is great! The staff are really nice and attentive. The amenities are always clean and available. Thinking about another year!

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Hands down the best apartment community I've lived in since moving to Charlotte!! The Mint staff is always really friendly and there to help.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

Living at The Mint the past three months has been a pleasure. The staff here is always super friendly and helpful and the amenities are pretty great too. They do a good job of keeping things clean and presentable as well.

Reply from The Mint Apartments

The building and the apartments are very nice; however, there should be more community events to be able to meet neighbors. Furthermore, it is sometimes hard to know what is going on in the community or neighborhood.