The Mint Apartments

I have loved living at the mint! It's a very safe and friendly environment and I look forward to coming home. The amenities are nice, the staff is friendly, and it's relativelyy quiet!
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Only a few issues with the move in process, but they were promptly fixed. Very clean and well kept apartment complex.
Everything has been absolutely amazing so far! Kelli helped me find the perfect spot and I'm so grateful to have this excellent location without breaking the bank!
Elevator. parking. elevator parking elevator parking elevator parking elevator parking trash rats by garbage in bushes elevator parking elevator parking
Just moved in a few weeks ago and love being within walking distance to everything. Friendly and accommodating staff, too! The gym facility is perfect, I even cancelled my external gym membership since they offer everything I need.
The location is very convenient and staff very friendly. This building has a more quaint family environment for those living alone. The staff in the leasing office do what they can to keep us feeling welcomed and home!
We love it here! Staff is great, the apartment is great, maintenance is friendly, there’s always a place to park, love the coffee machine!!!
Great, but needs improvements. This community built year 2016, there are lots of construction sites, and noisy. Current renting fees are quiet expensive compare to other places around here.
Great location. Very convenient, but construction is everywhere! Cute apartment. No real serious complaints so far (: I like that they do community events too
Welcoming and onboarding have been amazing. Warm, professional and very helpful. Kelli the leasing agent has been particularly extraordinary.