The Mint Townhomes

3.7

3.7

It’s been a good experience, when I need something done I always get a quick response. I’m satisfied with the customer service and professionalism.
I love how they work with you. The overall process was easy. I love how understanding management is. I did have a lot of things holding up the process but they worked with me until everything was taken care of. I love how warm and friendly everyone was.
1 star
Repairs from when I first moved in have never been done and now it's been over a year later repairs still not done would not recommend to anyone
It’s very nice and inexpensive. The house looks good and has a nice floor plan. There are a few things that broke easily though. Nothin too hard to fix. Overall it’s a great place to live.
The leasing office and staff is wonderful I love it here I’ve been here almost 3years never had a problem they are the best very involved with the community and property and taking care of your needs
Contrary to the info you posted about my anniversary. Tomorrow the 28th marks the 29th year I've been here at The Mint. I moved here 1992 on a Friday. I'll never forget that day because it was really hot outside. Needless to say I've experienced quite a bit in these 29 years, I would love to share them with you but please call me asap.
Very reasonable price and qualifications to get approved. Decent price for townhomes. Really really REALLY nice townhouse, a LOT more room than it seems like you'd get. Awesome little dog park, pool, playground, really great sidewalks to walk everywhere, seems pretty quiet. Love these townhomes!!
Yes I’m really dissatisfied with how my bill keep going up and up I’m barely home to use water or sewer and. my bills keep rising 🤦🏽‍♀️😤🤦🏽‍♀️😤
Lindsay has been phenomenal making sure that I moved in successfully. There was a lot of pushing back of the date but Lindsay made sure to apologize and be empathetic. I am so grateful for her.
I love it here the staff are awesome and very understanding and also maintenance is very quick to come and fix things the neighborhood is very quite even when the kids are playing outside they are never too loud