Love the community aspect and all the amenities offered! Our apartment has everything we need and more, can't wait to start using the pool when it's opened!

Nice place to live. Apartment size is good, Clubhouse is a nice place to hangout or just relax, play pool or watch tv. Management address your issue immediately.

The Monarch is a great place to live. Super nice staff and amazing maintenance team! Although there are things that can be worked on. The gym needs to be cleaned a little more often and the residents need to clean up after themselves as well. Also, a lot of adults walking around the kids room barefoot. Often loud noise in the hallway late at night.

This is my first time living in an apartment community and it has been an awesome experience so far. Cant wait for the summer to get here to enjoy more amenities

Live this place. Great people beautiful apartment. Clean and management are very good gor every request you need specially Deb and front desk

I moved in during the weekend and during the move in it was really busy and John was really great and patient with us during the move. As of right now, I am really happy with my decision to come to the Monarch

My experience in The Monarch is just getting started but it has been great so far. I am happy that I chose to move here. This it truly a great community for what I can see.

Amazing so far. Great environment. Great facilities. Very convenient. Great residents and amenities are also great. Love the gym and pool...

I been here only 3 weeks. Amazing place. I really like a lot. The people are amazing. The manager of the place are nice. Place Always clean. Will be amazing summer.

The building is clean, staff at the concierge desk are very friendly and helpful. Halls are typically quite and amenities such as shuttle to the Secaucus train and package service are very helpful. The gym is 24 hours which is great, but it would be great if the pool was open later as it closes at 7pm. Same for the club room-- it closes at midnight but would be nice if it was open 24 hours.

Great place to live, love the gym and cleaning staff. Feel very comfortable. Feel very secure in the building. Summer great pool, feels like resort living.

My experience at the monarch has been nothing but amazing, everyone is friendly the food truck on Thursday is fantastic, and I cannot wait until it’s warm outside until I can use the pool, chessboard, and lounge outside. I will definately be signing another lease once my is over with. My girlfriend and I are happy with our decision in moving into the Monarch

beautiful place to live in, enjoy the gym, the pool. people are really nice and great service when you need repairs done. Nice front desk employees as well.

First time in New Jersey, and have been lucky to find a place like the Monarch to stay in. The apartment is very nice, and all the people I have ran into are friendly. Appreciate you letting my wife and I stay. Would recommend the Monarch and rate a 5.

Reply from The Monarch

So far our experience has been wonderful. The staff is so pleasant and definitely works with you with various situations. We love our apartment and can't wait to finish making it our own. We are also definitely looking forward to the community events and the weekly emails!

Reply from The Monarch

All around great community the concierge just needs to keep an better eye on things but other then that it’s all good can’t complain about the way things are

Reply from The Monarch

The Monarch community is very friendly and socialbe. The staff and maintance team are great! John, George Deb and Rita just to name few :-)!

Reply from The Monarch

Nice building for adults. It is well maintained and quiet. Has a small playroom for children but the building is still not kid friendly. No recommended for families. Great for anyone else. Washer/dryer in apt which is great. Super easy for commuting. Parking available but limited

Reply from The Monarch

Great place to live! The pool is great in the summer. Premises are kept very clean. The rent is a little pricey but the amenities make it worth it. Staff is very attentive, maintenance is very responsive.

Reply from The Monarch

My experience at the Monarch has been excellent. The staff is so friendly and helpful, always responding to requests in a timely manner. The amenities are top notch and well maintained.

Reply from The Monarch

It’s pretty decent minus the one time someone complained about smoke but it was really a oven on clean 🙄 . I think maybe a monthly get together would help bring everyone together? Bring the shuttle back to MetLife and the new mall that will open up... think it will attract more attention to your building.

Reply from The Monarch

So far, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. The building is quiet, our apartment fits our needs perfectly and we truly feel at home.

Reply from The Monarch

Love everything about the apartment, It's clean, fresh, and new. The amenities of the building are amazing and everything is convenient. I can't wait to meet more of the community.

Reply from The Monarch

The building is great and kept pretty clean. The wall are thick enough so I don't hear my neighbors which is great. Parking is pretty cheap too.

Reply from The Monarch

The apartment is great! Staff is friendly and community is clean. Deli hours are not accurate and freshness and quality of food could be better.