I love the outdoors and I love how convenient the building is. The scenery is beautiful and the building is always clean and organized with very friendly concierges and neighbors. One thing I dislike is the pool policy - when I moved in I was told 2 guests/ which is inconvenient but I thought “whatever” nonetheless I’ve tried to get these passes I was assured at the front desk and every time I hear that “ they are out and guests have yet to return them” I understand the policy is made to protect residents and prevent overcrowding- but the times I’ve been told there are no more guests passes there’s barely anyone in the pool (less than 10 people) do the big issue is that neighbors have not returned their passes. Why not have daily passes to keep track of these and know just how many people are really in the pool? Instead of failing to satisfy a perk I was promised? That to me is ridiculous. Absolutely needs to be fixed.

Not bad continue. Doing the best it’s much more to change. But it’s take time let’s see soon. But this is beautiful place I could say. I’m still getting used to all this people here.

Very nice apartment. Clean and open. Parking is convenient and in the garage. Gym needs more equipment like an actual 45 lb bar and bench with a rack. Better dumbbells are also needed.

Great place to live. Gym and pool is great. Very quiet and clean. Professional service at leasing office. Deb and Dan were very nice and helpful. Thank you

! Great staff (maintenance & concierge). Don’t love the gym it’s pretty limited. We could probably have more residential events. Extend pool hours for the summer (8:30pm)

The building is very nice, good size apartments and low noise levels. Amenities are very nice but the pool is not open enough hours in the summer, and we would prefer the lounge were open later. Maintenance is great, building is clean. We are running into an issue with our lease renewal but otherwise leasing and front desk staff have been helpful and informative. Would like to see more events happen around the building such as movie nights or holiday events.

Nice place to live. Very clean friendy building. love it love it love it Love my apartment . i like living at this location close to my job .

Love it so far. I like the atmosphere and the location. I've only been here for a short while, but I already feel comfortable and can see myself staying for a while.

We love it here so far. Everyone seems so nice and helpful. The pool is clean and bih. The apartment is was ready and we love the ammenities

I have thoroughky enjoyed my time here! Happy that the pool has an extended hour this year. Just wish the pool area was monitored a bit more during the weekend - it can get a bit loud and rowdy.

Clean and very quite. Wonderful place for a single or couple with no children. Easy to commute and right by the Met Life Stadium which is pretty cool. Not too much for children to do and lots of limitations.

Nice apartment with great amenities! Well built so you can barely hear your neighbors. 24 hour front desk concierge which is super convenient!

So far Monarch has exceeded my expectations. Coming from NYC recently, I cannot even compare my experience. The concierge is so friendly and helpful, the building is quiet and spotless, and my apartment itself is so beautiful. I feel so comfortable and happy here, and it has not even been a month.

The resident experience has been overall good. However, a few complaints-the fire alarms going off in the middle of the night are a bit of a deal breaker for renewing the lease going forward. Also, I have noticed on my floor there is a cat that always wanders-I have called it in but residents should be more mindful. Finally, one morning I walked into my living room and it smelled of cigarette smoke from the hallway.

Love the community aspect and all the amenities offered! Our apartment has everything we need and more, can't wait to start using the pool when it's opened!

Nice place to live. Apartment size is good, Clubhouse is a nice place to hangout or just relax, play pool or watch tv. Management address your issue immediately.

The Monarch is a great place to live. Super nice staff and amazing maintenance team! Although there are things that can be worked on. The gym needs to be cleaned a little more often and the residents need to clean up after themselves as well. Also, a lot of adults walking around the kids room barefoot. Often loud noise in the hallway late at night.

This is my first time living in an apartment community and it has been an awesome experience so far. Cant wait for the summer to get here to enjoy more amenities

Live this place. Great people beautiful apartment. Clean and management are very good gor every request you need specially Deb and front desk

I moved in during the weekend and during the move in it was really busy and John was really great and patient with us during the move. As of right now, I am really happy with my decision to come to the Monarch

My experience in The Monarch is just getting started but it has been great so far. I am happy that I chose to move here. This it truly a great community for what I can see.

Amazing so far. Great environment. Great facilities. Very convenient. Great residents and amenities are also great. Love the gym and pool...

I been here only 3 weeks. Amazing place. I really like a lot. The people are amazing. The manager of the place are nice. Place Always clean. Will be amazing summer.

The building is clean, staff at the concierge desk are very friendly and helpful. Halls are typically quite and amenities such as shuttle to the Secaucus train and package service are very helpful. The gym is 24 hours which is great, but it would be great if the pool was open later as it closes at 7pm. Same for the club room-- it closes at midnight but would be nice if it was open 24 hours.

Great place to live, love the gym and cleaning staff. Feel very comfortable. Feel very secure in the building. Summer great pool, feels like resort living.