So far our experience has been wonderful. The staff is so pleasant and definitely works with you with various situations. We love our apartment and can't wait to finish making it our own. We are also definitely looking forward to the community events and the weekly emails!

All around great community the concierge just needs to keep an better eye on things but other then that it’s all good can’t complain about the way things are

The Monarch community is very friendly and socialbe. The staff and maintance team are great! John, George Deb and Rita just to name few :-)!

Nice building for adults. It is well maintained and quiet. Has a small playroom for children but the building is still not kid friendly. No recommended for families. Great for anyone else. Washer/dryer in apt which is great. Super easy for commuting. Parking available but limited

Great place to live! The pool is great in the summer. Premises are kept very clean. The rent is a little pricey but the amenities make it worth it. Staff is very attentive, maintenance is very responsive.

My experience at the Monarch has been excellent. The staff is so friendly and helpful, always responding to requests in a timely manner. The amenities are top notch and well maintained.

It’s pretty decent minus the one time someone complained about smoke but it was really a oven on clean 🙄 . I think maybe a monthly get together would help bring everyone together? Bring the shuttle back to MetLife and the new mall that will open up... think it will attract more attention to your building.

So far, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. The building is quiet, our apartment fits our needs perfectly and we truly feel at home.

Love everything about the apartment, It's clean, fresh, and new. The amenities of the building are amazing and everything is convenient. I can't wait to meet more of the community.

The building is great and kept pretty clean. The wall are thick enough so I don't hear my neighbors which is great. Parking is pretty cheap too.

The apartment is great! Staff is friendly and community is clean. Deli hours are not accurate and freshness and quality of food could be better.

I am pleased with living here. I enjoy the location and the amenities. Staff is excellent. I have no problems. My family and friends love my place!

While I wouldn't say I am actively involved in The Monarch community, I can say that I have not had any issue with any other residents in my 4 years at the building or on the shuttles.

Great management. Good maintenance. Supertender is very responsive. I have lived here for over three years. The shuttle to Seacaucus Junction is very convenient.

Pretty good. Not much complaints thus far. Very quiet, friendly staff, great neighbors. On the downside.. too much smoking happening. The gym equipment could be better

Overall experience has been good... there are a few things I find a nuisance,having the fire alarm system going off repeatedly during the summer on very humid days and the pool requires maintenance looks like tiles need repair and temperature control was a problem; central air problems in gym is a constant issue and lastly the front gate tag mechanism is a constant problem to get gate to rise. The staff have been very nice and friendly for the most part building is kept clean.

We just moved in to our unit. All of the appliances are new, the unit was clean and in great condition. We are having a wonderful experience

Great Experience, I would recommend it The only thing is the shuttle service is not throughout the day,, I liketheplag room and outdoor area The swimming pool close so early and open late which is frustrating

Overall a good experience. At times management has been slow to respond however maintenance and cleanliness has been superb. Great location. Would be nice if some parking policies were more lenient.

I love the location of The Monarch. It’s fifteen minutes commute to and from New York City. The Monarch’s staff are always friendly and gives me the upmost respect whenever I am at the front desk!

Living here for about 4 years I have had nothing but a positive experience. Building management is very attentive. Service staff has always gone above and beyond. Definitely recommend

I’ve been living at the Monarch for 3 years and i love it. I have never encounter any issues and my experience here has been pleasant. Thank you

I love the building amenities, location, the management team and the concierge team. Too many tenants seem grumpy and are quick to complain.

I have been living here for about 4 years I absolutely love it here. I just love how friendly the staff is and my kids adore being here I hope to be here for a very long time

We love living here at the Monarch. The staff is friendly and any requests made and final within 24 hours! Love that everything is done without hassle