The Mondrian Cityplace Luxury

4.6

4.6

We have enjoyed living at the Mondrian for over 10 years! Our apartment is spacious and we love our large balcony. The staff is professional and the maintenance team is superb, always responding to our requests quickly and efficiently. We so appreciate our great gym and the elegant lobby area. Christopher and Beatriz are a treasure!
The Mondrian is a wonderful place to live. Great location and amenities. Unit layout is spacious. Love it here. Hopefully they don’t price us out 😅
I really enjoyed living at the Mondrian this far. The only thing that I have enjoyed is the fact that sometimes I can smell somebody smoking marijuana on the 14th floor. It’s better than it was but that’s annoying sometimes
Love this apartment complex! Location is unbeatable, neighbors are friendly and the management is always very helpful and nice. Just resigned!
The Mondrian is great. The amenities are fantastic, they take great care of the building and the staff has always made my family and me feel like we are welcome here at our home. We love it here and play to stay for a long time.
It’s unfortunate to have to pay the amount of rent we pay and cannot have a day where our hallways don’t wreak of trash or marijuana. It’s very difficult to find the positives to comment on anymore.
I overall love the presence and energy of the entire place. The only reason it is not 5 stars is lack of certain small details I feel should’ve been handled but are quick fixes, and I know they will be taken care of quickly.
Love it here! Especially now that I'm working remotely, it's a great location for an amazing building and unit. Plus the staff are always super helpful.
I love living at the Mondrian! The concierge is always so helpful and the building was great through the entire storm. Sometimes it can be a little noisy but there isn’t much to fix that because the walls are thin. Overall, amazing experience
We just moved in 1 month ago and so far the experience has been great wit the Mondrian team. I have to say that the Mondrian was not on our initial list of places to live but when we met Baja she totally sold the building to us. The staff has been very helpful from the front desk to the office staff. Maintenance comes pretty quickly if there are any problem in your apartment. Overall its been a good first month living at the Mondrian.