The Mondrian Cityplace Luxury

1 star
2 cars stolen from the garage in my first 5 months living here. cigarette butts all over my balcony, burned hole in my furniture. building has done NOTHING
The Mondrian is an excellent complex located in the heart of one of the best areas of Dallas. The service staff and concierge team have been nothing but helpful, and they’ve provided quick, efficient service for us. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone looking to live in the Uptown/West Village área of Dallas.
Great move in experience, due to the circumstances they had to work around. They handled everything extremely professional and with care. Thank you!
Staff is a joy to interact with! Very professional and courteous. Jeff is the best and is always very prompt in taking care of every repair request!
Living here has been amazing. The two bedroom apartment is amazing and very spacious. The gym has everything I need, the pool is just right, and the people that work here are THE BEST.
Great building and great community. I had a very negative experience at my last residence, and Mondrian has been the exact opposite. Everyone is super respectful and pleasant.
Love living at Mondrian! Jamie and her team are very professional and efficient! We are enjoying all of the amenities, location, and our view!
It’s been a good experience once living in the apartment, but the leasing process was somewhat convoluted. The apartments themselves are awesome and the value for what you pay is great.
Cleanliness in common areas could be improved. Some areas smell like urine where dogs are allowed to urinate. I do enjoy the friendliness and competence of the staff
The experience I’ve had in my year living here has been absolutely wonderful. The concierge are super helpful. So are the maintenance guys and the ladies down in the leasing office. Highly recommend looking for your next apartment here.