The Mondrian Cityplace Luxury

I love living at the Mondrian! The amenities are amazing, I especially love the workout facility. It’s always clean, and everyone is so friendly!
We’ve lived here for nearly two years and have had an overall great experience. The staff at The Mondrian are very helpful. We’ve met and made friends with other tenants. Location is great too- easy to get on the highway and walking distance of tons of shops, restaurants and the Katy Trail.
I love living at the Mondrian! 5 star amenities.... from the pool, to the spacious gym and beautiful courtyard area. All staff is very friendly and tries to get to know each resident! Includes management, concierge, cleaning crew, maintenance crew, etc
The Mondrian has many unique floor plans and is located right in West Village which is womderful for shopping and dining. The amenities are top notch.
The Mondrian is a great community with loads of awesome amenities! Would recommend if you’re looking to take advantage of all that West Village has to offer.
Super happy with the Mondrian. Excellent staff - management, concierge, maintenance and cleaning team. They take great care of the building and its residents. The amenities are outstanding, especially the gym and the Zen Garden/grilling area.
Management team is friendly and on top of their game. They have taken extra measures to comply with the CDC and state recommendations and have communicated clearly to the residents.
The Mondrian is my third location since moving to Dallas. This is the first place I truly feel at home. There are so many personal touches that make it an amazing place to live in a prime location.
Great place to live, amazing community and the staff is exceptional. Apart from the love-hate relationship the residents share with elevators intermittently being out of order, I don't think I've got any complaints!
Amazing staff and building!! Has such a home environment and we always feel safe here. It’s also in a great location where you can walk most places, including the Katy Trail!