The Mondrian Cityplace Luxury

My stay at the Mondrian has been great! I love all of the amenities and the maintenance is awesome. They respond very quickly and are so sweet when they come to fix whatever you need. I love my apartment and the floor plan, it has a big living space which is hard to find. The neighborhood is also awesome!
Outstanding move in experience! Everyone was so helpful and flexible. My roommate and I are really looking forward to living here and being a part of the Mondrian community.
We had a very good experience in our appointment with Liz. She was very effective and quick to respond. The Community looks very nice and management team seems to have been doing a good job.
Everyone is super friendly and the location is great! This is the best complex I have lived in since I moved to Dallas. Could live here forever if I could!
I have enjoyed living here a lot! I love the amenities but wish it wasn’t an issue to social distance at the grill since that is how I am trying to be social but not congregate inside to protect from spreading COVID. Additionally, I wish there were fans in the gym to help with humidity in there. Overall the community is great and I have suggested it to many friends!
I love this community! A team with good attention For residents, clean common areas, nice amenities such a pool, gym, the grills area. The only thing, having three elevators sometimes waiting for them is for a long time.
We are 100% loving our apartment community so far! Everyone has been extremely cordial and gone out of their way to make us feel welcome ☺️☺️
Mondrian gets most things right - large units, little noise, nice amenities, great neighborhood and more. I feel very lucky to live here and call this place home.
I love living at the Mondrian! The amenities are amazing, I especially love the workout facility. It’s always clean, and everyone is so friendly!
We’ve lived here for nearly two years and have had an overall great experience. The staff at The Mondrian are very helpful. We’ve met and made friends with other tenants. Location is great too- easy to get on the highway and walking distance of tons of shops, restaurants and the Katy Trail.