The Mondrian Cityplace Luxury

4.6

4.6

The employees are top notch here at the Mondrian. Always will to help abs resolve any issue. The apartment itself is perfect for our needs and the location is perfect.
Absolutely loving living at the Mondrian Cityplace. West Village is a wonderful part of Dallas to call home! The amenities are great —especially the gym.
We are going to miss Assistant Property Manager Pam Waterman as she moves on to her next Greystar property. We are looking forward to Liz Vega becoming our new APM.
Staff has been extremely friendly. Location is 10/10. Apartment is awesome and maintenance is super helpful and super fast. The Gym is spacious and never too busy
The concierge staff is incredibly nice and always more than willing to help answer any questions or any needs. The communication of any issues throughout the building are always emailed quickly. Everyone is friendly and the lobby is always clean.
Great place to live! Friendly staff and maintenance teams. Great neighbors and lots of things to do around the area. Great parks nearby and tennis courts.
The community is amazing. Perfect location! The amenities I couldn’t pass up. The workers are so helpful and friendly! I absolutely love how much they love animals and over all it was an amazing experience and I can not wait to move in!
Very friendly management staff and very responsive maintenance team. They have made several upgrades to my unit with minimal interruption to me personally. I do wish they would upgrade the blinds, they are a bit dated
Love living here! Apartment is great, price is great, amenities are great. All around it's an awesome place to live. I'd love it if they did some construction to allow me to use the stairs to get to/from my apartment from the lobby (can be done from parking garage but not lobby, which requires elevator), but otherwise I like it a lot.
While I haven’t moved in yet the leasing team has been amazing. Beja has been so helpful and I think that the Conceirge’s already know my name which is comforting. I cannot wait to move in!