The Mondrian Cityplace Luxury

4.6

4.6

I have lived here for over 10 years. This is the best place out of all of the Dallas uptown area. The staff is wonderful, the maintenance crew are very responsible, and the rates are very very reasonable, plus the amenities are wonderful
Reaident communications is important during times of uncertainty. There are many new residents that we are fortunate to have here. It’s nice to see management communication reminders being sent out regarding our pets and parking. Thank you!
I absolutely love my experience so far. From getting in the lease with Daja to the move in, it all went pretty smooth. I absolutely love my place and have so many ideas of what do to with it. The amenities are great and I actually canceled my gym membership since our gym is amazing. Not to mention located in a great area with so many places to walk to.
Absolutely love living here Staff & residents are awesome along with all of the great amenities. They are a very dog friendly apartment complex with such convenient location!
Everything is still great here! No complaints - good unit, good amenities, good maintenance and management staff, and great resident events as well.
Living here is great! The front desk is always there to help. I love the living spaces as well as the actual apartment living space...it is big and spacious.
Loved touring with Beja and seeing all the amenities! She was great! This actually convinced Asha and I to sign a lease and live at the Mondrian!
We had a great time living in this apartment complex. Management is very friendly and approachable, maintenance is quick and responsive, and concierge guys are super helpful. Will definitely recommend to other friends who are apartment shopping in this area.
The employees are top notch here at the Mondrian. Always will to help abs resolve any issue. The apartment itself is perfect for our needs and the location is perfect.
Absolutely loving living at the Mondrian Cityplace. West Village is a wonderful part of Dallas to call home! The amenities are great —especially the gym.