The staffs are awesome and helpful.However, I think the community should stop the new community policy about charging for unclogging disposal and toilet. These kind of maintenance should be provided for free and should not be charged. Other than this, The Monroe is a great place for those who are looking for cheap apartments with many utilities.

I’ve lived at the monroe for over two years now and still am enjoying it! I am excited to see all of the renovations that they have been working on!

Location wise, you can’t beat it. Close to college mall, a lot of bus stops around. Rent rate for last year was amazing compared to other similar complexes. Staff is helpful.

Since I've been living at The Monroe, it has been one of the best experiences I've had. My room mate is cool, as well as everybody around the area. So much to do on sight you almost never have to leave. It's perfect!

This community is cool. I enjoy the gym being conveniently located across the grassy area from my apartment. It makes working out s lot easier. I wish that the mailboxes were closer, but again I appreciate that they are in a fairly central location.

i enjoy living here mainly because the people are friendly and understanding, alongside the fact that the actual apartments are pretty nice.

Living at the monroe has been super great. The amenities included make this apartment a super great deal. It is spacious and the staff is always so kind and helpful

The area is nice and they are making renovations to upgrade the property. You really get what you pay for here. It is cheap but they supply what they offer.

Quiet, spacious apartments. Wish prices were a bit cheaper for a 2 bedroom though. Also, appliances are outdated and carpets need replaced. Overall, decent.

I have had a good experience here as a resident. I don't have any huge complaints. The staff is nice and professional. I wish the gym was better.

It was a good experience. Just a lot of maintenance problems happening. Something would get fixed and something else would stop working. I moved in and my door ceiling windows and bath had something wrong with it.

I would say that the management is great however the plumbing and appliances are bad. Make sure you know who you’re living with because some people are atrocious.

The Monroe managers have been working hard to change the way in how previous management conducted business. That has been important in my choosing and staying at The Monroe.

The apartments are nice and have outstanding amenities, all in a quiet neighborhood with a bus route that is almost always waiting to take you where ever you need.

Living at the Monroe apartments is a fun experience. The apartments are cozy with furnished bedrooms. The location is the best as it is close to College mall (10 min walk), Kroger (5 min walk) and the campus (15 min with bus).

It’s a pretty nice place to stay and the office management gets back with you ASAP. I enjoy all the fun things they offere and how nice they are.

You pay for what you get. There’s mold on our windows. A crack in the wall. And all the appliances are out of date. But I pay 399 a month so

The Monroe is conveniently located and is overall a great place to live with prompt maintenance, and friendly front desk staff. There is an in-ground pool with many chairs in which to sit.

I love loving here, I think my favorite part is the location to everything! I also love the pool and gym area. I can't wait to see how great the office looks when remodel is complete.

The staff, management, and maintenance staff are awesome! I love living at the Monroe! You get so much more than you oh for when you live at the Monroe!!

People living above me were quite annoying and noisy. Overall, the location, maintainace, and the workout place, staffs are fine. Walkable distance to Kroger

It is not good for the old residents to pay more to renew the lease. I really want to stay here but I need to pay extra 40 dollars per month, which push me to move.

Experience everything Indiana has to offer with off-campus student housing at The Monroe. Now under new management, residents can expect only the best from our friendly staff and our award-winning Students First™ program. Our apartments in Bloomington are located just minutes from Indiana University, College Mall, and plenty of dining options, so students have access to everything they need. As a resident at The Monroe, you’ll be inspired to tackle challenging IU course work in our 24-hour business center, or get in the Hoosier spirit with our community game room. With amenities and staff to support your unique journey, The Monroe is the perfect place to call home. Take a tour today and see why we offer the ultimate IU student living experience.

Improve the heating and maintenance, and reduce the ant issues. There are many other issues involved with living here, but most of the problems are things that can be quickly attributed to the "you get what you pay for" mentality.

It is a pretty good apartment complex. It has definitely gotten a lot better since I move in. The staff is pretty good and are usually pretty helpful, and the maintenance people are pretty good but some of them have attitiudes.