I do not like that it costs an additional twelve dollars to pay online. I think it is too inconvenient to get a money order and don't like being punished for not wanting to

Great place. However the premium for short lease makes it expensive. The property manager Lisa is great and is very helpful. However it was a trouble dealing with the AM for move-out process

Quiet neighborhood, nice and friendly staff, clean, reasonable rates, precise room matching service, and two bus lines (9 and 3). I enjoyed living here. However, the maintenance is sometimes slow.

Not bad for the most part! It's been an affordable, well experience. Definitely been a good aid to balance out with my schoolwork and academia

The Monroe is a fairly nice apartment if you're looking for something cheap and off campus. Maintenance and Management staff are fairly friendly but you get constant emails about renewing your lease even if you say you're not going to be staying here again. I was told our carpet in our apartment should've been replaced, but wasn't. The showers get clogged really easily and the cable isn't working in my unit. It comes furnished but I'd advise a mattress topper for the bed, a thick one. My window has a hole in it and the screen doesn't fit in the window so there's a hole at the top where bugs come in all the time during the warmer months. it's close to a bus station so transport isn't typically a problem, and there's free parking. its also only about a 5-10 minute walk to kroger and the mall. The locks on the bedroom doors are way too easy to open and they disabled the panic buttons, even though it's supposed to be something the comes with our apartment. The oven takes a really long time to heat up and when it does it heats the entire stove area. All utilities are also included unless you go over the elotted amount, which I've heard is hard to do. Anyway, my point is that you get what you pay for, but it's not a bad college apartment.

I love my apartment. The parking lots are a mess and kinda dangerous, but the housing and staff are amazing. Maintenance is prompt and efficient.

After getting past the difficulties when first moving in, I am able to enjoy staying here more. Office staff is friendly and maintenance is always responsive.

I am very happy to live here. everything is going well,and it is very convenient to go everywhere,the environment is perfect here,my roommates are all easygoing.

Move-in procedure started out a little rough for sub leasers, but the workers at the Monroe have been quick to respond to any issues. I would definitely recommend moving into the Monroe.

I have had no problems at The Monroe. What they offer is way more than what they require. Less than $500 a mo. for good location and numerous amenities.

The community assistants are super attentive and always nice whenever I visit the office. Maintenance requests are always completed in a speedy manner as well!

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe is very helpful and accommodating to all resident needs. The maintenance requests are generally done quickly and the office is very nice.

Reply from The Monroe

Nice office faculty, they are very nice,kind and fast for any request, also location is very nice soican go to kroger easily, and have a bust stTion in a minute.

Reply from The Monroe

I really like that the apartments are furnished, it saves a love of time and money when moving in and out. I also really like the pool and gym!

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe seems to be improving under new management. Overall you can’t really beat what you get for the price here. Thanks to the new management I expect this place to become a more respected place to live in Bloomington for college students.

Reply from The Monroe

Amenities are great. Apartments are clean and nice. The location is pretty good and the price is great! Maintence is decent at keeping up with the requests I put in.

Reply from The Monroe

The monroe is very affordable and is a great place to live on a daily basis. I have recommended ot to all of my co workers and friends. Its a very comfortable neighborhood.

Reply from The Monroe

Community is nice and quiet. Residents tend to keep to themselves and are not too loud. There is a good amount of lights around the area at night to make it feel safe.

The location is very convenient it is close to campus and shopping centers. The apartment is furnished and pet-friendly. The gym is also open 24-hours.

Reply from The Monroe

So far the apartment has been pretty good. I believe the maintenance staff should hire more workers. It's typically a four plus week wait for issues that should be resolved within a week.

Reply from The Monroe

Everything's great! Staff is very friendly. I really like the neighborhood and how helpful everyone in the office is. Also the rates are very reasonable for the apartment

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe's utilities are great and the people here are really helpful. The location of the Monroe is really convenient and like how I can just walk to do my shopping. My only real complaint is that there are no available recycling receptacles around.

Reply from The Monroe

The monroe is a nice community but it's really hard to get some thing done through out the building. For example the computers in our lab were stolen and they haven't replaced them 3 months later. I had no cable in my apartment for 3 months even through I had but in 5 work orders.

This unit that we have is really great. It is a deluxe unit and the staff is very friendly. The maintainence staff is very quick to solve problems that arise.

Reply from The Monroe

So far it has been a great experience. I've had a couple issues, but maintenance has came and fixed them quickly. It is a great community and the amenities are definitely worth it.