The Monroe is an awesome place to call home! The staff at the office are always very kind, and the maintenance crew has improved drastically!

I love the location of the Monroe! It’s so nice being right next to Kroger and College Mall and having access to a Bloomington bus to take to campus.

This is my third year living here and I really like it. Its very convenient with being next to the stores, mall, and close to campus. Some amenities could be updated and improvement.

I really enjoy living at the monroe for the majority of the time. I loved my neighbors, everyone was very friendly and I made a lot of friends with the people living around me.

The staff is friendly community is quet and safe. Upgrades are bing made to improve the property and get it cleaned up as well as bring it up to code.

The Monroe is a quiet community. Nothing will blow you away, but they are consistently good in all areas, and there is nothing to really complain about.

I loved everything about the Monroe apartments. The staff is so friendly and responsible. The maintenance is prompt. You will never miss a class as there are plenty buses going to campus. It is close to Kroger and College Mall.

live here is very convenient,I can go to Kroger at any time. Go to school is also easily. the amenities are all great. people are easygoing too.

Apartments are good size, and the complex is nice & safe with good amenities. A little expensive though considering how old the buildings are and out of date the appliances are. Mainetence requests are completed in a very timely manner!

Living at the Monroe is a great time. It’s a very affordable place to stay and the new maintenance staff is awesome. Great value at the Monroe!

I love ❤️ my apartment! The maintenance team is great, and I just enjoy being here. Also, I love the amenities that they have here, and it was one of the many perks of why I chose the Monroe. Not to mention, another perk of living here is, all your utilities are included, and I do mean, ALL, utilities. You will love it here!

Good management good place to live. Big and new furniture I like this place very very much. there is microwave coffee maker and toaster. Near the bus stop

Reply from The Monroe

The office staff are really nice people and paying rent online is easy. I like the gym but wish there was more variety in the medicines. Over all good

Reply from The Monroe

I’ve loved my experience so far at the Monroe! My roommates and I have really enjoyed having our own space, as well as an open kitchen and living room floor plan we can all hang out together in.

Reply from The Monroe

The apartment has a good location. It is very close to Kroger and College mall. You can pick up your packages from the office, which is quite convenient for me.

Reply from The Monroe

I enjoy living here so far and I am considering renewing! I live with my sister and two other girls that were picked at random. Though I was nervous at first about it, I enjoy my room mates. The Monroe made a great choice in picking them!

Reply from The Monroe

I have been living here since August 2016 and I have also renewed my lease for 2018-19 year. All the utilities are included in the rent is a really good option for me as I don't need to worry about any separate bills. I would really appreciate if you guys replace my bedroom's carpet this year. When I signed my lease first time 2 years ago, the office promised me that they will replace the carpet and no one has ever changed the carpet in past 2 years.

Reply from The Monroe

The Staff is wonderful and very helpful. They Answer any questions or concerns I have regarding any and all issues I have and try and resolve them as quickly as possible

Reply from The Monroe

Nice and quiet space to live at! Hiccups every once and awhile but issues are typically resolved within a timely manner. Seemingly hired more maintenance staff to help. Pleased!

Reply from The Monroe

I do not like that it costs an additional twelve dollars to pay online. I think it is too inconvenient to get a money order and don't like being punished for not wanting to

Reply from The Monroe

Great place. However the premium for short lease makes it expensive. The property manager Lisa is great and is very helpful. However it was a trouble dealing with the AM for move-out process

Reply from The Monroe

Quiet neighborhood, nice and friendly staff, clean, reasonable rates, precise room matching service, and two bus lines (9 and 3). I enjoyed living here. However, the maintenance is sometimes slow.

Reply from The Monroe

Not bad for the most part! It's been an affordable, well experience. Definitely been a good aid to balance out with my schoolwork and academia

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe is a fairly nice apartment if you're looking for something cheap and off campus. Maintenance and Management staff are fairly friendly but you get constant emails about renewing your lease even if you say you're not going to be staying here again. I was told our carpet in our apartment should've been replaced, but wasn't. The showers get clogged really easily and the cable isn't working in my unit. It comes furnished but I'd advise a mattress topper for the bed, a thick one. My window has a hole in it and the screen doesn't fit in the window so there's a hole at the top where bugs come in all the time during the warmer months. it's close to a bus station so transport isn't typically a problem, and there's free parking. its also only about a 5-10 minute walk to kroger and the mall. The locks on the bedroom doors are way too easy to open and they disabled the panic buttons, even though it's supposed to be something the comes with our apartment. The oven takes a really long time to heat up and when it does it heats the entire stove area. All utilities are also included unless you go over the elotted amount, which I've heard is hard to do. Anyway, my point is that you get what you pay for, but it's not a bad college apartment.

Reply from The Monroe

I love my apartment. The parking lots are a mess and kinda dangerous, but the housing and staff are amazing. Maintenance is prompt and efficient.