People living above me were quite annoying and noisy. Overall, the location, maintainace, and the workout place, staffs are fine. Walkable distance to Kroger

It is not good for the old residents to pay more to renew the lease. I really want to stay here but I need to pay extra 40 dollars per month, which push me to move.

Experience everything Indiana has to offer with off-campus student housing at The Monroe. Now under new management, residents can expect only the best from our friendly staff and our award-winning Students First™ program. Our apartments in Bloomington are located just minutes from Indiana University, College Mall, and plenty of dining options, so students have access to everything they need. As a resident at The Monroe, you’ll be inspired to tackle challenging IU course work in our 24-hour business center, or get in the Hoosier spirit with our community game room. With amenities and staff to support your unique journey, The Monroe is the perfect place to call home. Take a tour today and see why we offer the ultimate IU student living experience.

Improve the heating and maintenance, and reduce the ant issues. There are many other issues involved with living here, but most of the problems are things that can be quickly attributed to the "you get what you pay for" mentality.

It is a pretty good apartment complex. It has definitely gotten a lot better since I move in. The staff is pretty good and are usually pretty helpful, and the maintenance people are pretty good but some of them have attitiudes.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Very nice place to live, every amenity you could possibly need is not only available, but included in the rent. Three different busses pickup right in front of the complex so getting around via public transportation is very easy. The complex in a nice, safe area minutes away from the mall. The only thing that keeps me from giving five stars is almost every month we get rung up for utilities overages. I have a two-bedroom and we are not usually home during the day. Also, over winter break we were not here for half of the month and we got charged an overage for that month.

Decent place to live.. Just very drafty and really cant fix that in an older building. Was promised that breezeways would be cleaned yet they still havent. Office staff are nice tho!

Amazing people and the amenities are awesome! The apartments are cleaned and kept up to date. The gym is outstanding and the washer and dryer in units are great!

The place is nice and the staff is very friendly. Some issues have occurred here and there but overall a pretty good experience. I would live here again.

Great place to live!!! Faculty is always super friendly, and I have never had a problem that didn’t get solved immediately by the staff. Great amenities, too.

It is very close to bus stop, which is good for going to school and the price is okay, more affordable if you get offers from The Monroe. I think this place is better than Stratum, if you consider the price.

It’s nothing special, but shit, it works. I’m a litter too far away from campus for my liking. IU is home, The Monroe is not. Y’know? Anyway thanks for the points.

I would highly suggest your college student to live here. It is far enough away from campus and the partying. Yet close enough to get back and forty to classes.

The monroe is great location for me, the maintenance is absolutely on point and the staff is very helpful. So far I havent had anything but good experiences at the monroe!

The Monroe is excellent! Maintenance has recently done a great job of making sure the units are in top shape, and the gang at the office is always friendly!

Reply from The Monroe

There are a lot of problems with the apartment. It’s a wonderful community and I love how friendly the workers are, but everything in the apartment breaks. Maintenance does repair it very quickly, but it’s very annoying.

Reply from The Monroe

I think the community is decent, I would like to meet more of the residents however. Overall I think the Monroe is a good, safe place to live.

Reply from The Monroe

I love living here, the area is a perfect place. The building is old but still very homey. But, the staffs here are sometimes made errors. First time I moved in, I was supposed to be in the "premium" unit, but I was assigned in the standard one instead. Another thing is that, I had issue with them regarding the rent payment, I paid the rent but they did not record the transaction and saying that I haven't paid.

Reply from The Monroe

I have loved staying at this complex. Everyone has treated me and my roommates with the utmost respect and has always been so helpful with any questions I had.

Reply from The Monroe

I love my apartment, the location, and the community. Often there are mix-ups involving the staff, but nothing that communication can't fix. It's a nice place to live for the price.

Reply from The Monroe

Everyone who works here has been so nice and good to us! Maintenance is always around and willing to help out with anything. I can't tell you how many times I've been locked out of my apartment and maintenance came right away for free!

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe is a solid place to live. What I love most is the quiet neighborhood and the fact that I’m close to everything, including the mall and food.

Reply from The Monroe

I enjoy living at the Monroe because of the location and the bus services. Both of these amenities make it an enjoyable living experience, I would recommend.

Reply from The Monroe

At first living here wasn’t too bad but recently I haven’t had the best e perience with their office and renewing my lease. However the price here is better than most other place in Bloomington so you get what you pay for