Living at the Monroe is a great time. It’s a very affordable place to stay and the new maintenance staff is awesome. Great value at the Monroe!

I love ❤️ my apartment! The maintenance team is great, and I just enjoy being here. Also, I love the amenities that they have here, and it was one of the many perks of why I chose the Monroe. Not to mention, another perk of living here is, all your utilities are included, and I do mean, ALL, utilities. You will love it here!

Good management good place to live. Big and new furniture I like this place very very much. there is microwave coffee maker and toaster. Near the bus stop

Reply from The Monroe

The office staff are really nice people and paying rent online is easy. I like the gym but wish there was more variety in the medicines. Over all good

Reply from The Monroe

I’ve loved my experience so far at the Monroe! My roommates and I have really enjoyed having our own space, as well as an open kitchen and living room floor plan we can all hang out together in.

Reply from The Monroe

The apartment has a good location. It is very close to Kroger and College mall. You can pick up your packages from the office, which is quite convenient for me.

Reply from The Monroe

I enjoy living here so far and I am considering renewing! I live with my sister and two other girls that were picked at random. Though I was nervous at first about it, I enjoy my room mates. The Monroe made a great choice in picking them!

Reply from The Monroe

I have been living here since August 2016 and I have also renewed my lease for 2018-19 year. All the utilities are included in the rent is a really good option for me as I don't need to worry about any separate bills. I would really appreciate if you guys replace my bedroom's carpet this year. When I signed my lease first time 2 years ago, the office promised me that they will replace the carpet and no one has ever changed the carpet in past 2 years.

Reply from The Monroe

The Staff is wonderful and very helpful. They Answer any questions or concerns I have regarding any and all issues I have and try and resolve them as quickly as possible

Reply from The Monroe

Nice and quiet space to live at! Hiccups every once and awhile but issues are typically resolved within a timely manner. Seemingly hired more maintenance staff to help. Pleased!

Reply from The Monroe

I do not like that it costs an additional twelve dollars to pay online. I think it is too inconvenient to get a money order and don't like being punished for not wanting to

Reply from The Monroe

Great place. However the premium for short lease makes it expensive. The property manager Lisa is great and is very helpful. However it was a trouble dealing with the AM for move-out process

Reply from The Monroe

Quiet neighborhood, nice and friendly staff, clean, reasonable rates, precise room matching service, and two bus lines (9 and 3). I enjoyed living here. However, the maintenance is sometimes slow.

Reply from The Monroe

Not bad for the most part! It's been an affordable, well experience. Definitely been a good aid to balance out with my schoolwork and academia

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe is a fairly nice apartment if you're looking for something cheap and off campus. Maintenance and Management staff are fairly friendly but you get constant emails about renewing your lease even if you say you're not going to be staying here again. I was told our carpet in our apartment should've been replaced, but wasn't. The showers get clogged really easily and the cable isn't working in my unit. It comes furnished but I'd advise a mattress topper for the bed, a thick one. My window has a hole in it and the screen doesn't fit in the window so there's a hole at the top where bugs come in all the time during the warmer months. it's close to a bus station so transport isn't typically a problem, and there's free parking. its also only about a 5-10 minute walk to kroger and the mall. The locks on the bedroom doors are way too easy to open and they disabled the panic buttons, even though it's supposed to be something the comes with our apartment. The oven takes a really long time to heat up and when it does it heats the entire stove area. All utilities are also included unless you go over the elotted amount, which I've heard is hard to do. Anyway, my point is that you get what you pay for, but it's not a bad college apartment.

Reply from The Monroe

I love my apartment. The parking lots are a mess and kinda dangerous, but the housing and staff are amazing. Maintenance is prompt and efficient.

Reply from The Monroe

After getting past the difficulties when first moving in, I am able to enjoy staying here more. Office staff is friendly and maintenance is always responsive.

Reply from The Monroe

I am very happy to live here. everything is going well,and it is very convenient to go everywhere,the environment is perfect here,my roommates are all easygoing.

Reply from The Monroe

Move-in procedure started out a little rough for sub leasers, but the workers at the Monroe have been quick to respond to any issues. I would definitely recommend moving into the Monroe.

I have had no problems at The Monroe. What they offer is way more than what they require. Less than $500 a mo. for good location and numerous amenities.

The community assistants are super attentive and always nice whenever I visit the office. Maintenance requests are always completed in a speedy manner as well!

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe is very helpful and accommodating to all resident needs. The maintenance requests are generally done quickly and the office is very nice.

Reply from The Monroe

Nice office faculty, they are very nice,kind and fast for any request, also location is very nice soican go to kroger easily, and have a bust stTion in a minute.

Reply from The Monroe

I really like that the apartments are furnished, it saves a love of time and money when moving in and out. I also really like the pool and gym!

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe seems to be improving under new management. Overall you can’t really beat what you get for the price here. Thanks to the new management I expect this place to become a more respected place to live in Bloomington for college students.