The new management is making some transitions which isn't necessarily bad but make sure resident's are well informed it feels a little uncomfortable when there are changes ngl but it's whatever

The all-inclusiveness of this apartment makes living here worth it. It is a very convenient place to live and the amenities are great. Maintenance can be a little slow to get things done, however. Speed of maintenance and faster, more reliable internet would be the only things I would change.

The apartment complex is nice. I have had no problems with any of the furniture that came with the apartment. I would say pretty good value for the price.

I like all the amenities provided like the computer lab and the pool. I think I get a really good value for the money. Only complaint is the maintenance staff

There were some maintenance issues I had to get fixed but it was a great place this summer and I can't wait to see what else happens this upcoming year.

The new management is amazing; they are there for our small community any time of the day, and are always willing to accommodate in order to make our experience the best it can be. I'm looking forward to the future of The Monroe!

Nice accommodations and excellent maintenance. Some undergraduate students sometimes seem immature or noisy, but residents mostly keep to themselves. Fountain is wonderful and so is lake. Safe environment. Peaceful.

This is a really great place to live! I really appreciate all the community events as well as all the amenities provided. All the staff I've ever dealt with has been incredibly friendly, and all maintenance I've had done has been done pretty quickly and the problem was always solved.

The monoe, formally known as campus corner, is a great place to live. I love that all my utilities are included in the price. And hanging the amenities is pretty cool as well

Work requests are filled in a timely manner and the staff is very helpful. I'vr had all my questions answered when calling. Pool table could use some repairs.

Very modern, a little small but everything else makes up for it!! Allows pets with a small deposit and monthly pet fee. Has a gym and pool and stand up tanning all included in the rent. Overall good!!!

Great community. The people who work in the office are always helpful! I have experienced a few problems here and there but nothing that would make me turn others away from living here. It's mainly been annoying maintenance things but they are usually good about getting things fixed asap. I just renewed my lease for another year because I truly enjoy living here.

There are some issues with old appliances but overall the community feels safe and they take care of maintenance requests fairly quickly as opposed to other apartments.

With the new management here at The Monroe, it seems the maintenance has gotten better at fixing things promptly and the customer service overall is a lot more efficient.

Awesome job! Living at the Monroe has been a positive experience. I love the new management and they are always quick to help whenever you may need it.

Pretty good so far. Quiet area. Quiet neighbors. Clean landscape. No party animals in the area whatsoever. Convenient area with no hastle and safe route

Reply from The Monroe

Management needs to try and be more involved and train the people in the office a little better. The apartments are nice, I do wish apartments would be thoroughly cleaned before residents moved in. I had to clean the whole apartment when I moved in. I also have a faulty bath tub that they told me would get replaced and it never did. I also never got my $100 visa I was promised.

Reply from The Monroe

This complex is good for the price you pay, the rooms are nice and you get a great wall mirror! Maintenance is a little slow to come fix things, we had two broken burners for the whole year ...

Reply from The Monroe

So far, the new management has been okay. There have not been any billing or maintenance issues that haven't been resolved within a reasonable time.

Reply from The Monroe

Living here has been somewhat enjoyable. Maintenance is always speedy and they do good work. Over time, the office staff seems to be getting better.

Reply from The Monroe

The apartment itself is great, and goes for an even better price, especially during summer or year end specials. Dealing with the staff, however, can be a huge hassle. They are kind, and normally try to be helpful, but they communication among staff members within the office is terrible. It is difficult to get anything done unless you just physically walk into The office and don't leave till it's all sorted out. Which may take a while.

Reply from The Monroe

You are doing a lot better than the old management. However, there is still much to do. My wifi still sucks. The office staff could be better trained. You could provide recycling.

Reply from The Monroe

Since the change in management, I have seen an improvement in the way things are run. There we problems in the past with getting thigs fixed in a timely manner but that doesn't seem to be a problem now and there seems to be better communication between management and the residents

Reply from The Monroe

Great apartments for the price! There is new management and things seem to be improving. Some features that could improve, they took out the tanning bed, and late payment accommodations.

Reply from The Monroe

The position of The Monroe is excellent, close to bus stop, close to Kroger, AMC, and there are a lot of restaurants in the neighborhood as well.