I've lived here since last school year and I would say the new management is better. I think for what we pay though we don't get the best service.

Reply from The Monroe

So far the apartment has been pretty good. I believe the maintenance staff should hire more workers. It's typically a four plus week wait for issues that should be resolved within a week.

Reply from The Monroe

Everything's great! Staff is very friendly. I really like the neighborhood and how helpful everyone in the office is. Also the rates are very reasonable for the apartment

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe's utilities are great and the people here are really helpful. The location of the Monroe is really convenient and like how I can just walk to do my shopping. My only real complaint is that there are no available recycling receptacles around.

Reply from The Monroe

The monroe is a nice community but it's really hard to get some thing done through out the building. For example the computers in our lab were stolen and they haven't replaced them 3 months later. I had no cable in my apartment for 3 months even through I had but in 5 work orders.

This unit that we have is really great. It is a deluxe unit and the staff is very friendly. The maintainence staff is very quick to solve problems that arise.

Reply from The Monroe

So far it has been a great experience. I've had a couple issues, but maintenance has came and fixed them quickly. It is a great community and the amenities are definitely worth it.

Reply from The Monroe

My experience as a residence has been a complete experience so far. This is my first time living off of campus and I am satisfied. The Monroe has offered me everything I need and plus the location makes it a decent place to stay.

Reply from The Monroe

I love my apartment and its location in Bloomington! I appreciate how easy it is to contact the office with questions or needs. They have also made picking up packages simple, too.

Reply from The Monroe

Living in the Monroe is great, Its welll connected to all th places in Bloomington with campus shuttles. Right next to Kroger which is also a bonus. Friendly staff, quick service and fun community activities. Great experience living here, overall.

Reply from The Monroe

So far the residency has been good. Just some maintenance problems here and there but they tend to get resolved pretty quickly. Usually after submitting and maintenance request they come within a few days.

Reply from The Monroe

Great staff. Great opportunities. Beautiful residential area. I love my apartment and the complex is amazing. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Monroe

Love the community & that it’s pet friendly. Also, it is a good location with access to campus and restaurants. Paying rent and matinence requests are all easy too.

Reply from The Monroe

living here makes me happy, it is convenient to go to kroger, college mall, cinema. also, the bus to indiana university is convenient. i like here.

Reply from The Monroe

I love everything about the Monroe's community. The only downside is that the computer lab is not usable currently. Otherwise, the Monroe, and its CAs are great!

Reply from The Monroe

You can't find a better place to live for the price and everything that is offered. Furnished, affordable and close to a major bus stop, this is the place to be.

Reply from The Monroe

The Monroe has been a pretty good apartment complex. They have not been as quick for maintenance as other places I have lived. Overall, good job.

I love the area. quiet and clean. great neighbors, my roommates are nice. staff are perfect and responsive and do their best to help you. Maintainance is good. The only problem with the maintenance guys is that they are so slow in responding to a problem. But they do a perfect job.

Maintenance took forever to get the things fixed in our apartment. It took over a month and I and my roommates had to call/go in to talk to the office staff.

I didn't like it initially. A lot of broken things, but they got serviced pretty fast. Even got a new washer. A little pricey, and not very home-ly feeling, but good enough.

The place is nice but there was trouble initially getting into the apartment and there has been trouble getting the washer and dryer repaired. The people are really nice and the apartment fufils all of the needs of students at a good price.

Reply from The Monroe

So far, the atmosphere has been wonderful. Also, the included amenities, such as the kitchen, washer and dryer, and internet, have been fantastic!

Reply from The Monroe

I had a bad first couple of days, but management really stepped up and fixed all of the problems I was having. Although my first impression wasn't great, I can now say that I enjoy living at the Monroe.

Reply from The Monroe

The experience so far has been great. The rooms are spacious and clean. The leasing office is very responsive and tend to all customer complaints and concerns.

Reply from The Monroe

Great location and great amenities including free printing, 24-hr gym, pool, game room. Price is really good as well, and the fact that uluties are included is great.