I am enjoying living in my apartment! I don’t like when the garage door is open, but it is fixed now! I love the convenience to have Amazon locks, it’s easy and safe

I love the community!! And the area is very good! Very convenient, the apto so nice very clean and, I very happy the people very nice, I love!!

It is a very nice place to live, it is quiet and everyone here is kind. When you have some issues with A/C, as an example, you will have a prompt help

There are a few things constantly broken (garage door, call box outside the apartment) and a few aesthetic things (dog poop, unkept hallways) that I would change, but other than those small things I love living here. The staff are always friendly and the grounds and pool area was well maintained during the summer season!

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

The Montgomery is a great place to live. I love living here because our leasing office provides amazing service, our community is located in a great area with close access to main highways, and most importantly we are a family and Pet-friendly neighborhood!

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

So far I love it here! It's a beautiful building outside and inside. The kitchen is gorgeous, the sunlight is wonderful, the bathtub is enormous. Parking is not an issue. Love it so far :)

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

I love my dog community! We get together often and do fun things like BBQ and potluck! We help each other out with dog walks and overnight visits when each other needs help.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

Hi This is soodeh We moved here two weeks ago. Every thing is good, except upstairs noise. I really enjoy free coffee at business center😁

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

The management staff and maintenance crew are amazing! This is the perfect place for families as the pool during the summer is great and the tot lot is wonderful.

The community is inviting and the location is excellent. Not all access doors are secure, the garage gate is never closed and the dog park needs a new layer of mulch and the trash containers are overflowing and smell.

Leasing office staff are helpful and very customer oriented. Maintenance could improve a bit more but other than that this is a beautiful community

My experience so far in the community has been real good. - I moved into the community last December and from the start I could tell this was going to be a wonderful place. - 15 month lease is a great option for renting. Also they they have great military discounts, which is very important to me. - All maintenance is taken care of in a timely manner most of the time. My one complaint is with this though. I've had to follow up 2 to 3 times on some occasions to get maintenance resolved but when the job is complete it's at a real good quality. Overall a great place!

Moving here has been a great decision! From the spacious apartments to the wonderful staff! You feel a sense of welcome when you walk into the leasing office and that was apart of my decision to move here!

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

Nice community, convenient location, staff is friendly and makes an effort to maintain the property. Maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

Is a quiet place, very nice people on leasing and manteinance team, but some things need improvements, like garage doors, elevators and the system to control building main door by cell phone. It’s very difficult to avoid make noises for steps due to the material of apartments floor

All in all compared to where I was living before this place I saw awesome. I’ve had a couple maintenances issues but otherwise it’s really great here

We enjoy the community and the pool. Our kids love taking the dog for walks and scootering up and down the sidewalk! We love that Ainsley, in the leasing office, is so responsive to all of our needs. Thank you!

My experience living here has been great. It's not far from work and the surrounding community is safe and walkable. I love the pool and gym and the Amazon locker amenities.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

I love living at the Montgomery. It’s very quiet and peaceful! The residents are nice and trust worthy. This is my 2nd year and counting .

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy living at the Montgomery apartments, Bethesda. The leasing office staff are always on hand, and super helpful. The ambiance is terrific!

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

I’ve been here for close to 8 years and that should say something because I have lived many places and have stayed here trouble free, it’s convenient logistically and a place I call home.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

Nice place to live at. Friendly management staff and community. Amenities are nice, the gym is a very decent small gym but has everything you can ask for. Awesome place if you have dogs!

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

The best place for live! I am really happy here and we have been a great experience. The only thing that I would like is can pay my rent with credit card but without tax!

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

Melissa made our moving experience easy and painless!She made my special circumstances so much easier to deal with. Thank you so much Melissa!

The entire experience of applying, visiting, moving in, and getting acquainted has been convenient and pleasant. Minus half a star due to trash/recycling infrastructure and process being a bit chaotic.