The Montgomery Apartments

I moved here about a month and a half ago and it's been wonderful so far. Everyone is friendly, the environment is quiet and calm, and the apartment itself is clean and has everything I need. I'm very happy with my decision to move here! Not to mention it's less than a mile from where I work, making the morning commute as easy as could be.
Great community here. We really like the location and everyone is very welcoming. Looking forward to staying here for a little while. Fun times.
I just moved in but so far it's been great. The staff has been great especially Melissa. The apt is clean and it looks great! Thank you all.
So far we have enjoyed our time here. We have only been here for a short time but we like it so far. We have a fee issues that have come up but they were all handled quickly and were done correctly.
Great amenities, friendly staff and always willing to help. We love how close we are to major roads and shopping. It is so nice to know that when the weather is bad that the community is taken care of, especially with snow removal.
I love living here; it is so convenient and the people are very nice. It would be even better if the grills, fire pit, garage door and elevator were operational.
I really value the location of the community. I also think the staff does a eat job in terms of responding to residents’ requests and anticipating their needs. The amenities of the property are also good.
The staff are super nice. What i dislike is the fact that the elevators dont work. Carpets are usually dirty, water pressure is very low, but my most complain is the guest parking pass system. There should be cards to be used only for single days, ONLY. So resident can but fhem in advance and use them as often as they like instead of this inconvenience of asking thr office before it closes.
Great place to live, nice community and nice neighborhood. An outstanding site to call it home, to share, to enjoy, to rest, to raise kids and to have fun
i’ve lived here for over 5 years and I love the community and amenities. The location is super convenient and the leasing office staff and maintenance staff are both helpful and friendly.