I’ve been here for close to 8 years and that should say something because I have lived many places and have stayed here trouble free, it’s convenient logistically and a place I call home.

Nice place to live at. Friendly management staff and community. Amenities are nice, the gym is a very decent small gym but has everything you can ask for. Awesome place if you have dogs!

The best place for live! I am really happy here and we have been a great experience. The only thing that I would like is can pay my rent with credit card but without tax!

Melissa made our moving experience easy and painless!She made my special circumstances so much easier to deal with. Thank you so much Melissa!

The entire experience of applying, visiting, moving in, and getting acquainted has been convenient and pleasant. Minus half a star due to trash/recycling infrastructure and process being a bit chaotic.

Local and close to 270. Quite, secluded. Great place to let the dogs run and enjoy nature. Parking was easy and close. Love the pool and all of the nice neighbors

So far so good! Melissa really goes above and beyond! She should really work at every apartment complex because she makes you feel like family not just a customer!

First of all the entrance stairs is a hazard. Secondly, the hall way has no air filter and by walking in the hallway the you could easily smell the pets and food cooking and every thing which i don’t like.

Beautiful apartments. Very clean, safe community. Plenty of parking, excellent gym facilities, nice common areas. My apartment is spacious and has plenty of sunlight - perfect! :))

The experience has been good. The out side is well maintained and issues are taken care of in a reasonable about of time. The girls at the leasing office a nice and friendly.

Lovely apartments, quiet neighborhood, great upkeep and maintenance. Nice amenities and amble parking spaces. Friendly neighbors and attentive staff.

Staff are always friendly and accommodating. Maintenance issues are addressed timely. Love the amenities. The place is beautiful. Love it here!

You cannot beat the location and the amenities of the Montgomery. The maintenance staff is always so friendly and prompt when dealing with issues. They entire complex is also beautifully maintained.

We've lived here now for about a month. So far, the unit and building are fantastic. The little patio is perfect for watching the birds and enjoying a little sunshine. Our experience with office staff has been nothing but great, and the amenities aren't bad either. We're looking forward to our time here.

I like the homey feel of the community. The quietness and professionalism and the proximity to everything this apartment complex has to offer.

The location is awesome. Feels like a small community but is also close to a lot such as restaurants, grocery, banks etc. The neighborhood is quiet and landscaping looks good.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

I have lived here for 4 years. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The location can't be beat. The apartments are nice. They relatively quiet, although you can hear your neighbors below you. They are quiet side-to-side. The neighbors are respectful and fairly quiet. It is very pet friendly. The covered parking is a great plus.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

We have been generally happy living here, but have been extremely frustrated with the infrastructure constantly needing maintenance-while we still need to pay a high price. The garage elevator has not been operational in months. We were told in February that it would be fixed ASAP. However, when I contacted the office in April to see if it will completed by June, when I needed to use it, they told me that they had no idea when work would be completed. On top of that, we pay a premium for secure parking, but the garage door has been open for at least two months. If we pay a premium to live here, then at least make sure that the garages, doors and elevators are in working condition more than half of the year.

Reply from The Montgomery Apartments

Overall we have had a wonderful experience here. My less than perfect rating comes from the parking situation. We are expected to pay for parking, but I am not sure what that cost is for. The garage door is either left open or broken allowing anyone to enter and park anywhere. The elevator in the garage has also been broken for months. Some people rely on that elevator for moving or for being able to get down without using stairs. We have an infant and love going for walks on the beautiful property, but getting down on my own is either dangerous walking down the ramp with cars or impossible trying to carry a baby and a stroller. Take that into consideration when looking at the property.

Love love love my apartment! Looks even better than the unit I saw on the tour. Even though the service elevator was broken during our move in and they still had minor cleaning issues in the apartment I’m still so glad we chose here as our new home!

So far, so good. I have been really enjoying the amenities (especially the gym). I love the proximity to DC and also a lot of cool local shops here. The unit itself is very spacious for a one bedroom and I absolutely can't wait to use the pool.

High quality customer service Clean and professional community Excellent housekeeping Leasing office personnel are great, helpful, courteous and compassionate

It’s an okay community. Rent is high given the lack of amenities and local retail. No ac in the exercise room, garage doors constantly break, and many of the gas grills are ancient.

We love our apartment and have been thrilled with the service from the office and maintenance staff!! We love being a part of this community!!!

Great place to live. Very close proximity to everything such as the mall, restaurants, shopping, schools, bars and many more. It's actually walk-able to the Montgomery mall.