Excellent place, with a great staff. The apartment looks good and has nice finishes. The appliances were brand new in our unit, when we moved in.

My move in experience has been great.Stephanie in the office has been friendly and helpful.looking forward to our new chapter in life here at The Moorings.

Our experience living at the Moorings has been wonderful. The staff is very friendly and professional, and maintenance crew is attentive and hard-working. We love having easy access to so the gym, pool, fire pit, grill area, game room, marina, and outdoor sitting/dining space. We haven’t had any major problems, and we were virtually unaffected by Hurricane Harvey. My wife and I love it here.

Very much love this complex so far !! Work orders have been efficient and quickly taken care of and the office staff is extremely helpful !!

We've been living in the Moorings only few months but we love it. The area is very nice and peaceful but close to everything. The view to marina is so nice and relaxing... Staff is very helpfull and every time taking care immediately of whatever we need..

I️ enjoy living here, the property is great the office ladies are very nice as well as the maintenance guys, very fast to fix any problems no complaints here

Great place great staff great community. Very friendly beautiful surroundings. Friendly people. Really enjoy being here. Lovely community. Close to Houston

I've been visiting my girlfriend for about 9 months and in that time I've noticed how quickly maintenance response the same day that issues how clean they pick up the trash every day it's a very nice place and that's why now her and I live together in a two bedroom apartment

Awesome place to live! The staff is friendly and accommodating. Maintenance responds quickly and is knowledgeable. But the setting is the best! Beautiful! Comforting! Home!

I love waking up to the marina view every morning, and watching the sunset from my patio ! I like the area as well very relaxing and close to everything.

The staff is always helpful and respond in a timely manner. Maintenance is great and requests are completed quickly. Recommend this place!!!

Apartment is nice and the staff are very friendly and attentive to your questions and needs. We have just moved in this weekend and so far are enjoying our choice to make The Moorings our home. The only negative that I have noticed this far, is that our apartment is right next to the neighborhood gate. There are brick pavers here that make a loud noise when the cars drive over them, but I figure we will get used to them eventually, as there's not much that could be done about it.

We moved here a month ago and couldn't be happier. From management to the maintenance being so prompt and professional we are so at home! I highly recommend the moorings to all

Very good experience. The new management made a big difference in taking care of the community and residents needs. Good place to be living by.

Very awesome place to live. Staff is quick to fix/repair any issues. Clean and safe property. Very pet friendly. I would strongly recommend living here.

I absolutely love living in this community. My neighbors are very friendly, the maintenance staff greet me every morning when I am out walking my dog, and the office employees always greet me with a big smile. I looked at many other places in the area to live and I am beyond satisfied to live here at the Moorings.

I love living at the moorings and in the area. The price is fair and everything is close by. Maintenance is kept up for the kost part. Ive had little issue with stuff like my dryer but they come as soon as lossible and get it taken care of.

After living here for a year we have really enjoyed our time. All our maintenance calls are responded to promptly and efficiently. We love the location and enjoy the proximity to the marina for walking.

Love everything about The Moorings. Great staff and the amenities are fantastic. Peaceful walks by the water in the morning, sunset in the evening. Heaven

love the pool, the neighbors, and the look of BBQ and firepit area. Just want the BBQ to be up and running at all times. Size of apartment is just right for 2 people.

A really great place to live, beautiful grounds and truly a sparkling pool. All the office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. Would like to see more social events, enjoyed the last one!

Parking has become an issue, and dog poop seems to be everywhere now. The maintenance crew is very timely and thorough. Front office is very helpful and willing.

I love living here. The grounds are always beautifully maintained and the staff are always helpful and friendly. This is a dog friendly community too.

Happy Birthday happy happy Birthday brother you have the same thing for me your brother brother you have no problem when your phone was hacked don't be h

Great community and great staff! I have had no issues and love the amenities the Moorings offers. The Moorings is also afforadable, luxury living.