After a change of owners and managers whereby the property went down quite a bit, the current managers are doing a much better and responsible job. Keep it up!

Awesome very nice apartment complex and friendly neighbors and staff. Would highly recommend apartment complex to family and friends. Pool is awesome as well

The office staff is great and the apartments are very well kept. I recently moved in and it was a very smooth process. Any concerns we have are addressed in a timely manner.

Making it work at the Moorings. This is my third apt in 10 years. The community is beautiful, and well maintained. Enjoy socializing with the residents.

Wonderful. Great and timely feedback. When i call in a service order, maintenance jumps right on it. Staff are wonderful. Neighbors are friendly

I'm really confused why I'm forced to type a 140 character review on an app I have just used. What would they like me to say? Well it hasn't crashed yet.. which is nice.

Living here has been wonderful. Great staff, responsive maintenance, and there are always new features being added around the complex; e.g, an outdoor grilling area.

It's ok, but needs to add a jaccusi to the property. Also more planned activities for the residents and more workout equipment in the gym. A clock in the gym would also be great

Absolutely love my new home. The staff and community are so nice and welcoming. I am very happy that I picked the Moorings over some of the larger complexes that I looked at in the area.

Good service overall. The after hours maintaince line is horrible about relaying messages though. Always have to submit a request twice when using that service.

Communicates well with residents. Encouragement of community meetings have enabled residents to interact with each other. Nice environment, clean gym.

Great place to live great staff and timely maintenance calls. This property is close to all the water action and my view is AMAZING!!! Oh and parking is super convenient and the spaces aren't the size of M&M bags so there aren't any door dings!

There have been improvements in communication through email, adding recycling facilities is great. Pleased to see the progress on the fire pit/grill area construction.

it is fine. Staff has been very good in helping if something is wrong. It will be nice when they finish project at the old volley ball court

Staff is very friendly and helpful. They are recently putting on events which are a lot of fun. They did a crawfish boil this month and it was awesome!

Have encountered maintenance issues with new staff. Looking forward to getting this resolved in the near future with the office staff. Thank you thank you

Doing alright, though I wish the sand volleyball court was fixed to play at. I wish I knew more about community events as well bc it seems like they are on days when I work

I'm liking The Moorings so far. It's very nice and calm. Plus, the pool is so beautiful and relaxing :) Staff (in particular Kim) was very helpful and kind during the leasing process.

Love this place. Kim in the office is great. Its so quite. Great place for a walk. Plus there's a mcd and fast food in walking distisnts.....

Moving here was the best decision I have made in a long time! Great community and incredible staff. I have been so impressed with the leasing office, what a great group!

Wonderful experience in our 1st home in Texas so far! Kim in the front office is an absolute lifesaver! She's amazing! The grounds and apartments are very nice and we'll kept. Residents are friendly. Overall a great place to call home!

Pleased with the front office workers. The complex stays clean and neat. Grass always looks good, stay cut. Very Friendly front desk women. Always a smile on face of worker when entered the office.

The staff at The Moorings have been wonderful. Very receptive to request and concerns. The improvements are beautiful and can not wait to see the completion of the outside kitchen area.

The apartments are a great place to live the staff are great I love it and sure you will to ,it is well groomef and a very safe place to live

Moving into a new place and new area can sometimes be hard. Not even thirty minutes of unloading my uhaul I was welcomed and offered help. The girls in the office are also so nice and helpful. Also, the maintenance request were filled and completed in same or next day. I feel so great full to be apart of such a nice and respected community