The Moorings

4.4

4.4

Katherine
1 day ago
Everyone has been super kind, helpful, and responsive. The only complaint I have is the floors were filthy. Looks like they replaced the carpet but didn’t clean the wood floors or tiles afterwards. I informed Amy, and you can see the remorse and she said she would handle it right away. This is the type of service that matters to me. Things happen but how they are managed is what’s important. I’m looking forward to this new chapter in our lives.

Jacob
1 day ago
The gym needs an additional weight bench and the floors mopped on a regular basis. Three tvs are pointless. The gym really could use a cable machine and less bikes No one uses.

LeClaire
My daughter and I have only lived here a month, but I do love the location, the small complex and the quiet. The maintenance men are very friendly and the office staff are helpful. I do wish the side entrance had a gate.

Kirsten
Best place ever! The staff are so friendly and nice so the neighbors too! And i love my new store “The Randalls” 😊 where I usually get my fresh veggies and fruits! I would definitely recommend this place to a friend! So peaceful place and homey!

Lisa
The maintenance here is the best and so is the office staff. Everyone is very friendly and maintenance is always completed in a timely manner. My only complaint is that my appliances are old for example, my front door has been fixed 5 times and needs to be replaced, my dishwasher is extremely noisy and my oven does not seem to be cooking at the correct temperature. Also my air-conditioning unit is extremely old. If it were not for ththose issues, I would give five stars.

Kevin
Worst management. No communication skills or will lie to your face with other residence around. Don’t return phone call or emails unless it’s after a due date.

Jamesesa
I like how peaceful the complex is, the rent is a little too high for a 717 sqft apartment. When I first moved in the apartment complex it was always kept up in high maintenance, now the apartment is slowly looking run down.

Michael
about 2 months ago
This place has been incredible from the very beginning. Amy took such wonderful care of us and made us feel at home right away. The residents are all absolutely wonderful and the environment is second to none. I wish I could give more than five stars!

Sarah
about 2 months ago
I have Thoroughly enjoyed living here at the Moorings in Lake City it’s very peaceful, and if you live close to the water it’s very beautiful

Jay
2 months ago
Living here has been great. The recent change in management seems to have been needed. My interactions with office staff used to be miserable, and that has completely turned around. The community is beautiful and you can’t beat the location.