Awesome place to live! The staff is friendly and accommodating. Maintenance responds quickly and is knowledgeable. But the setting is the best! Beautiful! Comforting! Home!

I love waking up to the marina view every morning, and watching the sunset from my patio ! I like the area as well very relaxing and close to everything.

The staff is always helpful and respond in a timely manner. Maintenance is great and requests are completed quickly. Recommend this place!!!

Apartment is nice and the staff are very friendly and attentive to your questions and needs. We have just moved in this weekend and so far are enjoying our choice to make The Moorings our home. The only negative that I have noticed this far, is that our apartment is right next to the neighborhood gate. There are brick pavers here that make a loud noise when the cars drive over them, but I figure we will get used to them eventually, as there's not much that could be done about it.

We moved here a month ago and couldn't be happier. From management to the maintenance being so prompt and professional we are so at home! I highly recommend the moorings to all

Very good experience. The new management made a big difference in taking care of the community and residents needs. Good place to be living by.

Very awesome place to live. Staff is quick to fix/repair any issues. Clean and safe property. Very pet friendly. I would strongly recommend living here.

I absolutely love living in this community. My neighbors are very friendly, the maintenance staff greet me every morning when I am out walking my dog, and the office employees always greet me with a big smile. I looked at many other places in the area to live and I am beyond satisfied to live here at the Moorings.

I love living at the moorings and in the area. The price is fair and everything is close by. Maintenance is kept up for the kost part. Ive had little issue with stuff like my dryer but they come as soon as lossible and get it taken care of.

After living here for a year we have really enjoyed our time. All our maintenance calls are responded to promptly and efficiently. We love the location and enjoy the proximity to the marina for walking.

Love everything about The Moorings. Great staff and the amenities are fantastic. Peaceful walks by the water in the morning, sunset in the evening. Heaven

love the pool, the neighbors, and the look of BBQ and firepit area. Just want the BBQ to be up and running at all times. Size of apartment is just right for 2 people.

A really great place to live, beautiful grounds and truly a sparkling pool. All the office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. Would like to see more social events, enjoyed the last one!

Parking has become an issue, and dog poop seems to be everywhere now. The maintenance crew is very timely and thorough. Front office is very helpful and willing.

I love living here. The grounds are always beautifully maintained and the staff are always helpful and friendly. This is a dog friendly community too.

Happy Birthday happy happy Birthday brother you have the same thing for me your brother brother you have no problem when your phone was hacked don't be h

Great community and great staff! I have had no issues and love the amenities the Moorings offers. The Moorings is also afforadable, luxury living.

Staff is friendly and willing to work out any issues that may arise. Property is well kept. Quiet and delightful to come home to every day. Satisfied with everything

After a change of owners and managers whereby the property went down quite a bit, the current managers are doing a much better and responsible job. Keep it up!

Awesome very nice apartment complex and friendly neighbors and staff. Would highly recommend apartment complex to family and friends. Pool is awesome as well

The office staff is great and the apartments are very well kept. I recently moved in and it was a very smooth process. Any concerns we have are addressed in a timely manner.

Making it work at the Moorings. This is my third apt in 10 years. The community is beautiful, and well maintained. Enjoy socializing with the residents.

Wonderful. Great and timely feedback. When i call in a service order, maintenance jumps right on it. Staff are wonderful. Neighbors are friendly

I'm really confused why I'm forced to type a 140 character review on an app I have just used. What would they like me to say? Well it hasn't crashed yet.. which is nice.

Living here has been wonderful. Great staff, responsive maintenance, and there are always new features being added around the complex; e.g, an outdoor grilling area.