The facility is professionally managed and all aspects of maintenance monitored. I recently enjoyed the company of family from out of state and was proud to share my resort style living accommodations with them.

Stephanie and Nicole in the office are fantastic! Very friendly & knowlegable. I just moved in, but I really feel this place is a great fit!

Great apartments to live in. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking to live in league city. It a great location and the apartments are beautiful!

This property is absolutely beautiful especially on the water view side. Maintenance is excellent. The gym needs a camera bc some residents make a mess of it. Other than that no complaints. Much appreciated

Called after hours and the staff returned my call in a timely manner. Staff was friendly and was attentive to the issue. As always, courteous and friendly.

Living here has given me a piece of mind. It’s a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere where everyone is friendly and always smiling when your walking the pier or sitting by the pool. The maintenance here is outstanding in every way and the staff is so helpful in whatever you need. We’ve lived here almost a year now and will soon renew. Like my friends tell me. Why leave paradise.

I love my view and my new apartment. I love feeding the ducks. And listening to the water. Only issue is noise from apt above me, maybe carpet would help.

I love my stay here at the moorings. I have been here for almost two years and they are the best apartments I have lived in. Everything is always clean and I love going to the pool in the summer. The grounds are BEAUTIFUl and quiet.

One of my favorite things about The Moorings is that they’re always updating and improving things in the apartment community. The groundsmen are always very kind and pleasant to talk to, and are very responsive to fixing any problems we might have. Our AC went out earlier this year, and they were able to have it fixed in one day. The Moorings staff is wonderful, and they really make us feel like valued members of the community.

Apartments are nice, the community is quiet, and the maintenance group reacts quickly to issues. All of the staff that I have talked to were very friendly and competent. The only downfall that we have is that our apartment backs up to the road, which can be noisy at times. Overall this is a good place to live and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment in the League City area.

I've lived at The Moorings for 7 1/2 years. Enjoy the small community and how quiet it is. I've experienced good maintenance service with Pinnacle has taken over management.

I have had a great experience from the very beginning. Stephanie in the leasing office was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful with the entire moving process.

Overall we loved out here. Staff are friendly and helpful. maintenance is prompt android attentive. Only regret is that these are not 3 bedroom units.

Renew was super easy! Rates are great the views and even most of the neighbors are great minus one or two. Probably 2 they know who they are! But the staff is great the specials are well planned just love it here.

Staff always friendly and ready to help with any problems that may rise. Property is well maintained and great location. Great place to live.

Excellent place, with a great staff. The apartment looks good and has nice finishes. The appliances were brand new in our unit, when we moved in.

My move in experience has been great.Stephanie in the office has been friendly and helpful.looking forward to our new chapter in life here at The Moorings.

Our experience living at the Moorings has been wonderful. The staff is very friendly and professional, and maintenance crew is attentive and hard-working. We love having easy access to so the gym, pool, fire pit, grill area, game room, marina, and outdoor sitting/dining space. We haven’t had any major problems, and we were virtually unaffected by Hurricane Harvey. My wife and I love it here.

Very much love this complex so far !! Work orders have been efficient and quickly taken care of and the office staff is extremely helpful !!

We've been living in the Moorings only few months but we love it. The area is very nice and peaceful but close to everything. The view to marina is so nice and relaxing... Staff is very helpfull and every time taking care immediately of whatever we need..

I️ enjoy living here, the property is great the office ladies are very nice as well as the maintenance guys, very fast to fix any problems no complaints here

Great place great staff great community. Very friendly beautiful surroundings. Friendly people. Really enjoy being here. Lovely community. Close to Houston

I've been visiting my girlfriend for about 9 months and in that time I've noticed how quickly maintenance response the same day that issues how clean they pick up the trash every day it's a very nice place and that's why now her and I live together in a two bedroom apartment

Awesome place to live! The staff is friendly and accommodating. Maintenance responds quickly and is knowledgeable. But the setting is the best! Beautiful! Comforting! Home!

I love waking up to the marina view every morning, and watching the sunset from my patio ! I like the area as well very relaxing and close to everything.