After living here for a year we have really enjoyed our time. All our maintenance calls are responded to promptly and efficiently. We love the location and enjoy the proximity to the marina for walking.

Love everything about The Moorings. Great staff and the amenities are fantastic. Peaceful walks by the water in the morning, sunset in the evening. Heaven

love the pool, the neighbors, and the look of BBQ and firepit area. Just want the BBQ to be up and running at all times. Size of apartment is just right for 2 people.

A really great place to live, beautiful grounds and truly a sparkling pool. All the office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. Would like to see more social events, enjoyed the last one!

Parking has become an issue, and dog poop seems to be everywhere now. The maintenance crew is very timely and thorough. Front office is very helpful and willing.

I love living here. The grounds are always beautifully maintained and the staff are always helpful and friendly. This is a dog friendly community too.

Happy Birthday happy happy Birthday brother you have the same thing for me your brother brother you have no problem when your phone was hacked don't be h

Great community and great staff! I have had no issues and love the amenities the Moorings offers. The Moorings is also afforadable, luxury living.

Staff is friendly and willing to work out any issues that may arise. Property is well kept. Quiet and delightful to come home to every day. Satisfied with everything

After a change of owners and managers whereby the property went down quite a bit, the current managers are doing a much better and responsible job. Keep it up!

Awesome very nice apartment complex and friendly neighbors and staff. Would highly recommend apartment complex to family and friends. Pool is awesome as well

The office staff is great and the apartments are very well kept. I recently moved in and it was a very smooth process. Any concerns we have are addressed in a timely manner.

Making it work at the Moorings. This is my third apt in 10 years. The community is beautiful, and well maintained. Enjoy socializing with the residents.

Wonderful. Great and timely feedback. When i call in a service order, maintenance jumps right on it. Staff are wonderful. Neighbors are friendly

I'm really confused why I'm forced to type a 140 character review on an app I have just used. What would they like me to say? Well it hasn't crashed yet.. which is nice.

Living here has been wonderful. Great staff, responsive maintenance, and there are always new features being added around the complex; e.g, an outdoor grilling area.

It's ok, but needs to add a jaccusi to the property. Also more planned activities for the residents and more workout equipment in the gym. A clock in the gym would also be great

Absolutely love my new home. The staff and community are so nice and welcoming. I am very happy that I picked the Moorings over some of the larger complexes that I looked at in the area.

Good service overall. The after hours maintaince line is horrible about relaying messages though. Always have to submit a request twice when using that service.

Communicates well with residents. Encouragement of community meetings have enabled residents to interact with each other. Nice environment, clean gym.

Great place to live great staff and timely maintenance calls. This property is close to all the water action and my view is AMAZING!!! Oh and parking is super convenient and the spaces aren't the size of M&M bags so there aren't any door dings!

There have been improvements in communication through email, adding recycling facilities is great. Pleased to see the progress on the fire pit/grill area construction.

it is fine. Staff has been very good in helping if something is wrong. It will be nice when they finish project at the old volley ball court

Staff is very friendly and helpful. They are recently putting on events which are a lot of fun. They did a crawfish boil this month and it was awesome!

Have encountered maintenance issues with new staff. Looking forward to getting this resolved in the near future with the office staff. Thank you thank you