The Morgan at Chapel Hill

4.7

4.7

The Morgan is the perfect blend of classic and modern. For roughly the same price as UNC's on-campus housing, residents have access to a nice apartment, great facilities, a kind/diligent staff, and a prime location that is close to both downtown Chapel Hill and Durham.
It has been a great experience thus far. Maintenance has been prompt when submitting work order (especially when our pipe broke under the sink).
I really enjoy living at the Morgan! The living room space and bedroom sizes are great. My only complaint is the water pressure is often really poor when showering.
We absolutely love living here! The grounds are beautiful, the staff are friendly, and the location is very convenient. The team does a great job at accommodating our needs even during all the covid restrictions. There are still great socially-distanced monthly events which has been really nice!
I've had a great experience living at The Morgan. The location is great and the staff are very helpful! We haven't had any problems. The dog parks are a great bonus!
We've been living here for 8 months already and it's been great! Everyone who works here is so friendly and is so nice to our pups too! Glad we picked The Morgan!
A very cozy, quiet complex. Really close to downtown Chapel Hill, Meadowmont Village, and Southpoint Mall, so the location is also very convenient. Gym is well maintained and the maintenance members are also very helpful. Front office is quick to respond with any concerns which I appreciate.
Overall, I think you get what you pay for with the Morgan. They have great amenities. The maintenance staff is one of the more pleasant groups I’ve encountered.
Employees are super helpful and the amenities are fantastic! Close to the highway but far enough where it's still very quiet. Great place to live!
Nice apartments. Nice amenities. We love the dog park, gym and pool. Always kept nice and clean. The maintenance team is amazing as well! We love having them!