Absolutely amazing. This place has many things to offer including a great neighborhood and pool. Also very conveniently close to UNC campus which makes it easier to commute

Clean, safe, great property management. Close enough to campus and interstate. Beautiful area and plenty of parking. Unfortunately have to pay for valet trash.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Love living here! Though parking can be tight, the amenities are great! Location is also great (5 minutes to campus, 5 minutes to the mall, 5 minutes to Chipotle)...

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The renovations in the apartment are very nice- new appliances, the flooring (so great!). Leasing office is not the most pleasant at times, but are helpful most of the time (shoutout Sinead specifically!). Love how pet-friendly the community is!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

My roommate and I just moved here from Carrboro. We love living at the morgan! Community events are great and actually make this neighborhood feel welcoming and inclusive!!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Enjoying our first month at the Morgan! The facilities are great and the community involvement is top notch!! We are super excited for the food truck his coming Thursday and look forward to any more activities planned!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Morgan is a well maintained and peaceful apartment complex. It's little far from nearest bus stop, but if you own a car, this is one of the best places Chapel hill can offer

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

So far so great! We had several minor issues when we moved in such as a leaking kitchen sink , clogged bathroom sink, and an overheating dryer; however maintenance was quick to respond and took care of everything. We are enjoying the community so far and are liking the space in our apartment.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Excellent amenities, warm and welcoming neighborhood. Always kept clean! One gripe is that some of the office staff isn't too friendly. There is one manager in particular who constantly receives negative reviews from residents.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Living at The Morgan has been such a great experience so far. The location is absolutely perfect for driving to campus, great restaurants, walking trails, and shopping. It's also super close to my bus! We had an issue with our air conditioning and they fixed it within four hours.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

This is a great place to live because of the amenities, location, and friendly staff. Plus, it's really quiet and comfortable! I enjoy how convenient it is to everything and all the shopping centers.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Very enjoyable! Perfect for dogs. Plenty of outdoor walking space. The dog park is a good size and has plenty of shade. All around enjoying my time.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

A bit of a far walk from the UNC bus stop and we've had a few bugs, but other than that everything is great! Maintenance is extremely prompt and efficient.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Love living here- the community is quiet and peaceful and the amenities are well kept and updated! My apartment is great with a lot of space. The staff in the office are very friendly and responsive!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Great community! Very quiet and lots of fun Community events. Great price for such a beautiful location. Office staff is so helpful and nice.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

When I first toured the Morgan I knew this was going to be my new home immediately! The staff is so helpful and kind, it felt like like home right from the start!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The community is nice and quiet but the move in process was not as easy as expected and the bus is not as close as I was led to believe. Other than that everything is nice, clean, and a good environment for older students

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Great place to live! A great community when’s you have a dog- our dog loves the dog park. It’s always well taken care of and filled with toys! We also love the other amenities- pool, gym, Amazon hub. So many positives living here!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Thank you for making my granddaughter feel safe in her new place. She is happy with the updated furnishings and dog park area. Just another sentence to fill required characters

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The staff was great and offered to show me to my apartment. The process was extremely easy and straight forward. Plus, my neighbors seem extremely friendly!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The Morgan is a great place to live, especially for graduate students and professionals. The staff is attentive, maintenance is quick to respond, and the location is great. Only downside is that there is no easy access to the bus system.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Love the amenities! The neighborhood is quiet a and everyone is so nice!we have made friends that have become family a thanks to our move to the morgan

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The Morgan is a great place to live! I love the pool and staff are very friendly. Some of the maintenance staff, especially Tony, are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The rooms are great and have awesome features.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

A wonderful, inclusive community with great amenities and a reliable, knowledgeable staff who are always willing to answer questions and help residents.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

I love the community and friendship I’ve made at the pool and dog park. It helps that many resident physicians live here since it’s close to the hospital, but I’ve been able to meet business school students too which has been amazing for achieving a work life balance