Great, clean community with perfect amenities for any pet owner. Two dog parks are within a few minute walk from any apartment and there are doggy bag stations located at every corner. Would recommend!

The Morgan has been a wonderful experience. The amenities are great! Dog park, gym and pool are our favorites. The maintenance team is super helpful and very quick to help when needed.

I’ve only been living here for a few months but I’ve enjoyed every second of it! A nice quiet neighborhood and a lot of community events make it a fun place to live

The Morgan is the perfect place to live! Everything from the on site gym, to the kind neighbors, living here is better than I could have even imagined!

Everyone was very friendly and the application process was very simple. The online capabilities made the process very smooth and any questions that arose were answered immediately.

I love having so many friends live within the same complex. We go to the dog park and pool together and frequently see each other at the gym and community events.

Perfect for grad students looking for a reliable, friendly place to spend a few years in Chapel Hill! Very responsive and helpful staff as well.

great. i love living here and i plan on resigning my lease after my current one expires. the only thing i dont like is the spiders that seem to pop up outside my door alot.

The Morgan is such a beautiful property -- you can tell that the staff takes so much pride in making sure residents are happy and the landscaping is perfect. Everyone is so friendly and the apartments are updated and comfortable. It's the best place I've lived so far!

I love living at the Morgan. The apartments are updated and modern, the community amenities are great, and the leasing team is extremely responsive and friendly. Definitely the best decision to move here!

Great amenities with a large onsite pool, stocked gym and staff that responds to maintenance needs quickly! The apartments are beautifully renovated!

I have had great experience with employees, the gym, pool, and lounge area are top notch and I really appreciate how convenient they are to my apartment.

Such a peaceful and safe place to live! I love the community and all of the events held for residents every month! I would recommend The Morgan to anyone!

It's been an amazing experience from the very first call I made to the tour of the complex to the move in... everything was great! I have very friendly neighbors with very cute pets which make it even better! So happy I found this place!

I've really enjoyed living here. The grounds and apartments are well maintained and the maintenance staff is really responsive. It's close to everything. The gym is the best out of all the places I looked at and the pool is really pretty!

10/10 Would live here again. The location is great, the amenities are great. The neighbors are quiet and the place is well maintained. I have no complaints.

Overall, the community, amenities and my apartment have been better than expected and the hub lockers make things a lot easier with packages.

Everything was very laid out and organized for what we needed to do in order to apply and live in this beautiful community. Thou we are not there yet, :(, we are looking forward to it EVER day and counting down the minutes till we are in a brand spanking new apartment. All the staff was not only very knowledgeable but extremely friendly and helpful to me. lord knows i called a about 15x's lol

We love living at the Morgan! Great people and great events on top of a great apartment! The gym and pool are added bonuses, and we love the community events!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The apartment complex itself is lovely and welcoming, and all of the people that I've met (neighbors, people in the leasing office) have been pleasant.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Absolutely amazing. This place has many things to offer including a great neighborhood and pool. Also very conveniently close to UNC campus which makes it easier to commute

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Clean, safe, great property management. Close enough to campus and interstate. Beautiful area and plenty of parking. Unfortunately have to pay for valet trash.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Love living here! Though parking can be tight, the amenities are great! Location is also great (5 minutes to campus, 5 minutes to the mall, 5 minutes to Chipotle)...

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The renovations in the apartment are very nice- new appliances, the flooring (so great!). Leasing office is not the most pleasant at times, but are helpful most of the time (shoutout Sinead specifically!). Love how pet-friendly the community is!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

My roommate and I just moved here from Carrboro. We love living at the morgan! Community events are great and actually make this neighborhood feel welcoming and inclusive!!