The Morgan at Chapel Hill

4.6

4.6

The Morgan is the best complex I have ever lived in. The people, staff, maintenance, amenities, and overall unit are fantastic. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a safe and great place to call home.
Overall, we have really enjoyed the Morgan! They are very quick to respond about maintenance issues and we love the location! The water pressure is the only issue we have had, but we make it work.
I’ve enjoyed my 2 years at the Morgan. It’s a great community with a great location. Lovely locations to walk nearby, and I’ve only had pleasant interactions with the staff and support team.
It's been great living here! The complex is kept very nicely and it's in a great area with lots of walking trails nearby. It's also pretty quiet
Having a great time so far. I love my unit and especially appreciate how quiet my building is. Love the pool and the neighbors I've met so far.
Management sucks! Anything they don't want to help with is "sorry it's the system," "we don't generate that or some excuse. When asking for help with anything billing or o your lease that needs escalating same responses, they never help. Nothin gets done. If you pressure for answers, they stop all communication as if they don't exist." They are only good before you sign after it's like they are there to be paper pushers.
This community is great! Everyone is so nice and helpful. I love all of the amenities, especially the pool table and the gym! I’ve had no negative experiences since moving in a year ago! Definitely love my community!
I have really enjoyed living at The Morgan at Chapel Hill! The office and maintenance staff are super responsive and easy to work with, and there are many great community events.
Love loving here! The amenities are great and the neighbors are awesome. I also really love the apartment life events put on by Philip and Kara Beasley.
A very nice apartment complex with friendly neighbors. Nice facilities. Maintenance requests are completed quickly. Close to restaurants and grocery stores as well as UNC campus.