The Morgan at Chapel Hill

We really enjoyed living at the Morgan! The amenities were great and the community was really nice as well. We are going to miss the pool and the gym for sure!
I love living at The Morgan! The staff is great, the amenities are nice, and the community is very friendly. My dog loves the dog park and I love the gym and pool.
The morgan has always felt like home to me! From the amenities to the staff, I couldn’t ask for anything more in an apartment complex and I am so thankful to live here!
Been living here a week and the apartment complex seems like it’s well maintained and the residents are very friendly. I like to bake and the size and shape of the kitchen are very nice.
My resident experience so far has been great. I have had no problems really and any problems that I have had have been fixed incredibly quick.
Beautiful apartments. Great amenities! Dog park and pool are a hit in our house. Awesome maintenance team- we love Tony and Jon! They’re the best
We're new here but so far everything has been wonderful! From our first phone call asking if this unit was still available, all the way through move in and now finally settled. Could not have asked for a better experience! We love how doggy friendly everyone is and the dog park is perfect for our two pups! The community feels secluded and peaceful yet is still so close to all your shopping needs! We just love it!
Living in this community has been incredibly rewarding during the past couple of months, especially as I have spent more time at home than at the office. While I have always enjoyed living in my apartment, I have been incredibly grateful to have this amazing home.
I have loved living here for the past 3 years! The amenities and the staff are amazing and truly make it feel like home. Thank you for all you do!
You really have 2 worries when you move until a rental. 1. If there's problems will the landlord take care of it quickly and 2. You hope you don't have terrible neighbors. We've been happy on both counts. The property always takes care of issues promptly and there isn't very many of them. And our neighbors have been great!