The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The maintenance staff is very hardworking and the area is an overall nice place to live. The landscaping always looks good and the amenities are good.
I have absolutely loved living at the Morgan! It is a perfect location, I love the community events, and I enjoy seeing my neighbors out on walks. Thanks for everything!
Great apartment complex, great location and amenities. The neighbors and community have been great and the events hosted are really nice and refreshing
I’m so in love with our new home. My neighbors were super friendly when I was moving in and it’s so quiet here. The apartment is more spacious than my old one. My kids and I love it!
The Morgan community is really welcoming and upbeat. The apartments and grounds are very well maintained, and building design of the 3-bedroom units is quite good, which makes it easy to get along with neighbors of all ages and schedules!
I am happy with the monthly community events that happen. I know that COVID-19 got in the way of the use of amenities throughout the year, but I feel that the rules that were put in effect for the pool were never enforced and there were no consequences when people broke them. I am aware that these were abnormal circumstances but I feel that this can be handled better if it ever happens again. Overall though, I am happy with the responsiveness of the administrators if there are ever issues with the apartment.
Loovvvvveee the Morgan! Maintenance is fast and easy. The portal is easy to use. Great for multiple roommates to set up payments. They handled Covid really well. The amazon center is great. Community events are great. The updates are nice and organized. The communication is great. Seriously not overbearing, but informative! Love living here
I enjoy living here overall! I wish there were a few more dog stations or at least trash bins around the complex. I love the amenities and my apartment itself, it always looks kept-up and I enjoy coming home to the Morgan every day. Maintenance is great although office administration can be dismissive.
Our experience has been wonderful here at The Morgan at Chapel Hill. We make use of the amenities offered and appreciate how our work orders get fulfilled in a timely manner. The staff haven’t let us down when we need them. I couldn’t ask for a better spot to live in Chapel Hill.
Love living at The Morgan! It’s a great community. The staff is wonderful, the amenities are nice, and the location is perfect for work and play.