The Morgan at Chapel Hill

4.6

4.6

I love the apartment community. The office is helpful and willing to work with you. The gym and pool are great amenities! The walking trails all around the complex are wonderful!
I love the community and apartment complex. The staff are prompt and swift with concerns and or questions relating to the apartment. I love monthly activities definitely helps to build a community within the complex.
I make the right decision!!! I really like this beautiful, quiet neighborhood. Especially the greens within community. Checking in process is pretty straightforward and contactless.
All is good here . Well kept grounds , friendly knowledgeable staff , and my children enjoyed the coin search . While searching for the coins , we found areas that we didn’t even know were here . Example is behind the 1500 bldg .
The staff are always very friendly and embrace the community atmosphere. I love the amenities and the monthly events are always fun to go to!
The "beautification" process has taken MONTHS, basically since we moved in, and is so excessive. There is always some noise and some disruption in this community and it's extremely frustrating especially given so many of us are working/studying from home. It's ridiculous.
The trash service is horrible. The rent price increase was unbelievable. The ice machine in the freezer never worked. No enforcement of masks at the gym.
The Morgan is a great place to live - quiet and peaceful but still close to all the necessities! Even in the pandemic, the Morgan has brought its residents together through food trucks and fun activities. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment in Chapel Hill!
My resident experience has been nothing but positive. I've had great interactions with other residents and the community has had amazing events and food during COVID.
The Morgan is a lovely place if you’re looking for friendly neighbors, a well-kept community, and a nicely renovated interior. I have surely enjoyed my time here and hope to stay longer!