Great place to live! A great community when’s you have a dog- our dog loves the dog park. It’s always well taken care of and filled with toys! We also love the other amenities- pool, gym, Amazon hub. So many positives living here!

Thank you for making my granddaughter feel safe in her new place. She is happy with the updated furnishings and dog park area. Just another sentence to fill required characters

The staff was great and offered to show me to my apartment. The process was extremely easy and straight forward. Plus, my neighbors seem extremely friendly!

The Morgan is a great place to live, especially for graduate students and professionals. The staff is attentive, maintenance is quick to respond, and the location is great. Only downside is that there is no easy access to the bus system.

Love the amenities! The neighborhood is quiet a and everyone is so nice!we have made friends that have become family a thanks to our move to the morgan

The Morgan is a great place to live! I love the pool and staff are very friendly. Some of the maintenance staff, especially Tony, are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The rooms are great and have awesome features.

A wonderful, inclusive community with great amenities and a reliable, knowledgeable staff who are always willing to answer questions and help residents.

I love the community and friendship I’ve made at the pool and dog park. It helps that many resident physicians live here since it’s close to the hospital, but I’ve been able to meet business school students too which has been amazing for achieving a work life balance

Great location, nice staff. Accessibility and closeness to Chapel Hill are a plus. There seems to be a lot of activities. We have been here one month so far and it’s been nice

I am enjoying living in this beautiful place. Everything is clean and well organized. I love the flowers blooming around the buildings. The apartment is in great condition and it is so functional.

I love the surrounding areas and the pool, of course! The gym is so nice and I'm so glad it's so close and accessible! The community events are also a nice touch!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Apartment is beautiful and clean! Just moved in today. Love the wall paint colors and trim with the floor color. I can't wait to decorate and the simple color palette is perfect for my design style.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Living here at The Morgan is a great experience. The neighbors are very nice and there is a casual, but warm, environment throughout the complex!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

It’s been great everyone is friendly and welcoming also a great area to stay in very close to campus. Awesome dog park to take your dog. Amazing pool area along with a great workout area

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Great place for grad students and young professionals. Clean gym, quiet neighborhood, pet friendly. Staff has always been promptly helpful! Thanks for your hard work.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

So far it has been good. Really enjoying the location and the cleanliness of the complex. I wish the gym had more bars to use for the equipment.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Our experience here has been great! We've enjoyed the location, we're close to everything. We've enjoyed the amenities, the pool is really nice and the gym is the best I've seen out of all the places we looked at.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The Morgan apartment community has been great so far. It's great to see lots of other residents who are similar in age to me. It seems like a welcoming community so far and I love that there are so many people with dogs.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Nice property, decent prices, and reasonable staff. The leasing office answered all of our questions and were very kind. No complaints so far!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The apartment community at The Morgan is better than any other community I have experienced previously. The grounds and facilities are well maintained, the apartments have ample space and amenities, and parking is easy and convenient. My rating is only 4 out of 5 stars because there is the occasional issue with noise in my unit, likely due to renovations

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

We just signed the lease. Out experience is based on our first interaction with agents. Very responsive folks at front desk. So far good.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

I have recently moved into The Morgan and am so excited to join this community. So far everything has been so excellent and an excited for the future.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

Parking can be a bit tight but facilities are very nice. People and neighbors seem friendly. Apartment was in great condition upon move-in, with only one or two things needing to be addressed.

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

The Morgan at Chapel Hill community has very nice outdoor paths to walk around. I really enjoy all the green spaces. It is very pet-friendly, as well!

Reply from The Morgan at Chapel Hill

So far I love it! The apartment is completely renovated with brand new appliances, carpeting, and floors. I’m right next to the dog park, so it’s a 30 second walk for my pup to be able to play with other dogs any time of day. The pool is great and I love the 24 hour gym. Can see myself staying for the entirety of grad school.