The Next at ODU

3.6

3.6

I love it here honestly, my only complaint is that the trash chute can get out of hand but that is more on other residents than the staff and such at The Next. Maintenance has always been fast and fixed all problems as well!
the leasing process was easy. They are slow to tell about move in and other important information like room numbers. Have not lived long here enough to say more
My stay at The Next at ODU was good overall. I would have liked to have better security for entering the building, sometimes people prop doors open, but then anyone can enter even without a key. Maybe make more entries where you can unlock the doors with your building key too. But generally the building was maintained and people were nice.
It’s cool I just need my AC fixed and for the trash around the area to get picked up because the trash be overflowing in every trash can and it smells
It was horrible ! Took four hours almost just to figure out where I'm moving too. First room was dirty like a trap house. The second room didn't have a toilet. The room I am now is okay but the leg on the bed is bent and the fan makes a loud nose.
Overall the experience was good , didn’t have to many bad run ins with anyway . Wish some on my roommate were a little cleaner. Cause I started to see bugs at the end of my stay from people not being to clean.
My resident experience has been great. With being my first time living in an apartment, I would say I had some good and iffy experiences. The main objective is that I experienced a lot of new things that I was not used to and met some amazing individuals in my roommates. I am proud that I made the decision of living at The Next at ODU.
I like the apartment the room is nice and the bathroom is nice and big the only thing I had a problem with was the stove every time I use it it smokes I even tried cleaning it out but it’s still smokes
It’s been going well so far. Every request I’ve put in to get fixed in the apartment has been fixed in a timely manner and I love my roommates
Overall is good. A little issues with cleaness, and noise but other than that is fine. Good for studnets. Close to the campus. Nice pool and gym.