The Next at ODU

3.6

3.6

They’re making improvements around the complex. It’s ok for a first apartment or if you need to stay close to campus. More security around now.
My experience has been very good. And if not for the fact I am graduating and starting a new job in a few months. I would honestly stay longer.
Management was a little shaky at first with getting my lease approved and figuring out everything. But Zoe is AWESOME. I love her. She’s extremely personable, funny and kind. She made my tour amazing and she’s always resolved any issues/questions that I’ve had. I’m very excited to be living here!
As a college graduate , moving into The Next was my first big move because now I pay the bills on my own which is what I’ve been wanting for a long time now. My move in process was very smooth and non complicated. The Staff that helped me made sure I did and had everything I needed. I’ve been here over a month now and I have no complaints. I think I’m going to like it here :)
So far so good, very nice staff, nice living area, nice roommates, a lil competitive with street parking, I’m enjoying things so far. Hoping things continue to go in that direction
I love the gym & tanning rooms that are available, I have my own enjoyable space & it’s peaceful & quiet & I love that there are grilling spaces outside
Maintenance is really great and comes in good timing and very friendly. Only problem is the door to the third floor in the parking garage doesn't open with fob after 8:30, so we have to go around.
Cool environment and the staff is cool too along with maintenance is excellent there are always there and I haven’t had no problems yet I appreciate the stay
It is very nice and the people are friendly. The only thing I would complain about would be the cleanliness before someone moves in. I think that needs to be improved.
1 star
The only good thing about living here is it’s proximity to campus. The pool has been closed the entire two years I’ve lived here. The gym is kept a mess. The halls smell like weed. There are roaches in the units. The prices are absolutely outrageous. I deserve some kind of rebate, and I look forward to moving out.