The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

i think its a very nice apartment complex, the amenities are a plus too! the maintenance orders are fulfilled quickly and they get the job done.
Very nice environment ( the lake , the forest ) , quiet for rest and lively and interesting for going out . Everything you need is close by . The neighbors are also all some nice people. here you can find what is invaluable in Texas and that is car parking in the shade!
Well during this time of a pandemic, I thought moving would be a bad thing. But in the end it was a great experience. Kyle helped me through the whole process and it was seem less and smooth. I’m so glad I moved To the Nexus at Lakeside! Even my old neighbor is now my neighbor again! Told them about the community and it’s truly amazing! Lots of shopping in the area and food! Mail room is amazing ! Pool is beautiful!
Love the Nexus Lakeside it’s a beautiful community with so much fun stuff around. Located in the perfect spot love how you can walk around the shops this place is perfect!
Great process for moving in, contactless is the way to go. They really go out of their way to make you feel special. Sara has been so helpful with my decision of moving from a house into a home
Kyle was very helpful and answered every question in a professional manner. The staff went out of there way at times to help me get through the application process and am very happy I chose Nexus.
Someone said hi to me as we were moving in and welcomed us apart from that I haven’t experienced anything as of yet. I look forward to seeing what happens.
Very happy with the Apartment, management company and the location is the best in the Midcities! It is nice to be able to walk to restaurants and the hiking trails around Lake Grapevine.
The best thing about living at Nexus is hands-down the maintenance crew! I have yet to submit a request when something needs fixing or attention and they haven't show up the next day. They're awesome and thorough!
Just moved in and already love it! The neighbors are friendly, the staff made the move in very easy, and our new place has so much room we love it.