The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

4.5

4.5

We just moved to The Nexus Lakeside Apartments. We have the C-2 Townhouse, and it's perfect for our family while we transition. MaKinley has been great to deal with and has really made this a pleasurable experience.
Great outdoor activities by the lake. Restaurants and entertainment available. Walking trail and near grapevine Mills and airport. The staff are very friendly. Love it
This property is a wonderful community to live. I want to commend Mackinley, Kyle & Chandra. The maintenance staff is also impeccable. I would like to commend Francesco & Alex. Great people. Everyone I’ve met. Even our neighbors.
What a great place to live and raise a family. Walk to everything you need. Very clean and great staff. Maintenance is top quality. I could not ask for more>
Area is nice, amenities are good. Community gym needs some updating. Overall a positive experience with Nexus and the Lakeside community as a whole!
Communication with Leasing prior to move in was less than I anticipated. I did not get a tour of the community amenities and just wandered around by myself. I was charged an extra fee for lacking insurance though I submitted over a month before move in. I sent it again and asked for confirmation to no response. I had to go in person to check. The saving grace is the apartment itself. My unit is much nicer than the model I saw.
Nice complex, no big problems. Only issue I’ve had is that the floors/ceilings seem to be thin… I can hear every footstep from my neighbor above me.
Amazing amenities in the complex! Pool is wonderful for hot summer days. The gym is great. Maintenance is quick to resolve issues. Awesome location.
Apartments are always so well kept. If any maintenance is needed, they’re quick to come out. However, the dog park needs more attention. There’s loose wire fencing that should be secured. The door to the small dog park should have a better sign about it being for small dogs only. Maybe adding that it’s for dogs under 30 lbs or so would help, and not just on a typed up piece of paper. The doors to the small dog park have wide opening where my chihuahua was able to slip through and ran down the street and caused another dog to also run away. The second dog wiggled his way underneath the door because there’s a gap from the bottom of the door and the ground. The dogs were retrieved without harm but this would have been avoided with better doors. I love living here but the dog park is important to a lot of dog owners here, and not just big dog owners. I’d love to be able to walk to the apartment dog park rather than drive somewhere else.
I love living here, it is quiet it has beautiful places to walk and clear your mind. restaurants and other great places to spend pleasant moments while enjoying delicious food.