The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nice location, great food options walking distance, awesome little store under my apartment (very expensive, but understandable), walking distance to movies, park, trails, lake, hair and and nail salons. Lots to do!
Great condition apartments! Application process was quick and easy. Very supportive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Happy to be part of the community l!
Love being so close to the lake and the ability to walk to my favorite gym urban Vybe. The people are so friendly and every day I discover something new.
The best thing about Nexus is the location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The surrounding neighborhood has outstanding restaurants and shops. It has been a joy to live here.
My friend & I moved here this past week and are loving it already! So many people have stopped us in the hallways of the complex to introduce themselves and welcome us to the community!
There was a repair that began in my apartment after the freeze this year and it took forever for the maintenance company that was hired to complete the repair. Melanie finally stepped up and went above and beyond to make sure things were completed quickly! I cannot thank her enough!
Good Community. Great location. Maintenance is very response. The trash pickup and cleanliness and breezeways and stairwells could use improvement
I really love living here! It’s usually so clean and fun. I love that you can walk down the street to get to restaurants or ice cream or even a babershop!
As a resident I have literally zero complaints. The facilities and surrounding areas are clean and relaxing. Y’all are doing a Great Job! I always recommend people looking into moving to a new place Nexus and explain them how it is and its perks.
Best part about living here = all the restaurants!! It’s so convenient and fun to live in a neighborhood that has as much to offer as lakeside does!