It's only been a few weeks but I'm already SO happy with my choice to live here. Every concern I've had has been addressed quickly and professionally. Great place to live!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

During our apartment search, we were pretty overwhelmed. Then, we found Nexus! Kyle was an amazing associate to communicate with. He found a special unit that matched almost 100% of our "wants".

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great area and location for these apartments. Close to nearby cities and events. Plenty of space and comfortable area in the apartment itself.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We have lived here for almost a year, we have had a few hiccups but nothing that couldn’t be resolved, parking is hard. Everything else is good

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We have only been here one month but are loving it. The proximity to all the shops and restaurants is so convenient and weloveourapartment.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far great place to live great community and nice walking areas for walking around with a pet or a family its great and hey why not seems like it will be a good fit.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We love living here. The location is great. I enjoy having the shops, restaurants, and lake all within walking distance. I would highly recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Maintenance completed request 30 minutes after I sent it in. Apartment was nice and clean upon move in. Everything I could want out of an apartment is right here

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside is great; the aparments are impecables, the View, the peaceful enviroment. If you want to live in an amazing place, Nexus Lakeside is the option

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Absolutely love living in this community. It’s beautiful and growing and so much fun to be walking distance from everything. The only thing I would change is maybe the security part.. I don’t know if more cameras need to be in place but people will come by and take things from our “backyard” such as a bike or decor which is frustrating.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I am really very happy with Nexus Lakeside it is a wonder and very safe place to live so far. The rental office people are always very nice and very helpful

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

There are lots of friendly people, and there are many with advice, mostly good. The repairs are timely and the delivery services are mostly at the door. The office amenities are good, with four computer terminals and a "boardroom".

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This place is awesome! The neighborhood has everything you need. The pool is beautiful and the gym has everything you need. Apartments are clean and well kept.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We love it here so much. We do not plan on leaving anytime soon. This is a perfect location central to everything that we could ever need or want.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The maintenance crew is awesome! They always come the next day and are so courteous! The get everything done and clean up after themselves. I always know the work will be done right!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great apartments! The staff are friendly and very helpful. The location is great and the amenities are top notch. We designed our lease and are looking forward to another year!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Location Location Location!!!!!! Love living here. There are so many things to do only a walk away. Restaurants, shops and Urban Vybe!!!!!!!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great service from all staff. Super friendly and I am excited to move in next Friday. The amenities are top notch and the apartments are a great value.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The Nexus Lakeside has been a great addition to the Flower Mound area. Great restaurants, entertainment and shopping right outside your door.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I just moved in but I am so happy already! The staff is so friendly and the apartments are just beautiful and so close to all the fun things that lakeside has to offer. I am so excited to live here!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love the neighborhood and location. Great amenities. I love that my apartment is walking distance from restaurants, bars, coffee and the movies!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I am excited to move to Nexus Lakeside Apartments. I currently live in Las Colinas, but am moving to Flower Mound to live closer to where I work.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It feels good to have people over and they all fall in love with your apartment! My fiancé and I love it here at Nexus and everything around it. We can't wait for the water to warm up at the lake, which is literally 30 seconds away by car, so that we can go with friends and family!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I've only been here 2 weeks, but am thoroughly enjoying living here. People are so very nice, the office staff very professional, reporting apartment issues is very easy.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great area! It’s nice, quiet and people are warm and inviting. There’s plenty of eateries, a theater and plenty of other new businesses opening up. Everything you need in one area!