The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

4.5

4.5

We’ve been here for over a year and had loved our time, unfortunately things have changed. In early July we found cockroaches in the kitchen. We assumed they were just small bugs at first but as they got more prevalent we realized what they were. We have had maintenance in 3 different times, they spray and left traps but it did not eradicate the problem. And the traps showed us just how bad the problem had gotten. They insinuated it was our fault and we must be dirty (we are not). They are now in the bedroom and we were forced to get rid of our bed spring. This is my best way of getting something done. Living here has become unbearable.
We are very happy here, the staff is very helpful and friendly. We love the neighborhood and the lake nearby. The maintenance support is very good and speedy.
We love living in the are, we are very happy with the environment. I just have to say that the maintenance crew is on point when you need them.
Very well kept apartment with amble room for two people. With the exception of some appliance such as the dishwasher and dryer making funny unrecognizable clicking noises every about this place is exceptional.
I love the area, great restuarants and shops. Walking distance to everything you could need. The apartment staff is always friendly and helpful, and the maintenence guys are always so timely! So close to the lake and great walking paths!
Amazing complex with great amenities. Pool, gym, and walkability to nearby restaurants and retail is awesome! Maintenance is quick to fix any issues.
Great community, responsive maintenance, convenient shopping/retail in the area. Safe community that has low crime. Location is great about 8 min. from DFW airport.
The complex is very nice, great location, nice amenities. I just wish they had made the floors/ceilings more soundproof... I can hear every single footstep (stomp) my upstairs neighbor makes.
Everything has been really easy and good so far! Everyone in the front office has been very helpful, even my pup is loving living here! He’s a country dog so the transition has been a little tougher on him.
Safe neighborhood, good restaurants, pool, gym & nice conveniences throughout the Lakeside community. Would definitely recommend living here at Nexus