The parking is terrible, the walls are paper thin ( I have lived in apartments all my life, I know what reasonable noise is), you are told floors are concrete reinforced... They are not, you will hear everything upstairs, including recreational walking/living. Management's response to address any of these is:"our transfer policy is you have to be here 6 months." Would not recommend for business class professionals who are looking for quiet/convenient place to live. You will be frustrated within days, trust me.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Calm and neat community. Good staff and friendly neighbors. Has many amenities and restaurants close by. Movies and eatery is just 5mins away.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far we have had a good experience!! Location is great!! We love that we do many options around us! We love the pool and all the fun events!!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far... So good... The location is by far the best part because it takes me just a mere 6 minutes to get to my office. Just wish the building had an elevator... Can’t wait for the additional restaurants to arrive.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Nexus Lakeside is a great place to live. Convenient to DFW airport and a very nice and safe area. Love that it's so close to Grapevine Lake too!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far it’s been great! Staff has been AWSOME, they maintain the property very well, when I call for maintenance it’s literally done in an hour I mean it’s been the best experience! Also, one of my pet peeves is when you can hear you neighbors through the walls, these apartments however, cannot hear a peep! Really good distance between neighbors and walls are not made out of paper! So happy here!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love the amenities and having the ability to walk to restaurants. The apartment is well laid-out and has everything we need. The staff has been very helpful - no matter what the question.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Recently moved here and very pleased with everything thus far. MaKinley has been great in helping me with the move-in process. Nice community!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Like living here. Sometimes can hear neighbors. Wish walls were more noise canceling. I would like to have the gas grill area have a bigger refrigerator.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

we have been here for about 4 months and We love living here!! apartments are really nice and cozy. neighborhood is nice too and you have everything you want at walking distance

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The staff has been amazing, and the apartment is beautiful. My daughter loves the atmosphere and the many things to do thru out the complex... can’t wait to walk the streets and go into the stores.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Excellent location, amenities and service.i have lived here for 8 months now and I love being able to walk everywhere without having to jump in a car.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This is a very kid friendly and family oriented complex (my dog loves playing with all our neighbors!), which can be hard to find in an apartment development.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I have lived here for over four years and I couldn't be happier with the management, the residents, the amenities, and the location. It's been exciting to watch the community grow!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This is a wonderful place to live. I could not be happier with the staff and the way they are always willing to answer questions. I would highly recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I loved living here until they raised our rent 7% so we are moving. The community of Lakeside is awesome so we will miss our friends and the local businesses here.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love it here! Everyone is so nice and the office/maintenance team is great! It’s easy to walk to shops and parking is always available. Overall this is my favorite apartment complex I’ve ever lived in!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We’ve lived here just over a year and we’re still very happy with The Nexus Lakeside! The convenient location, friendly and helpful staff, excellent maintenance team, and good restaurants and entertainment in walking distance, have all made for a great experience. We’re very happy with our decision to choose The Nexus at Lakeside as our home.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Moved in a little over 3 months ago... experience has been great. Community events have been amazing, especially the Christmas event. Love being so close to everything! So far, so good!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Living in the lakeside community is really convenient and comes with many amenities. Nexus is the best value to live in the community. They do have some areas they could improve their overall appeal and comfort, however they do provide nice modern living in a great area.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The initial move in was rocky. However, since then everything has been great! Loved the tree lighting event it was a perfect night and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed it too!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Nexus Lakeside is the absolute best place to live. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It is so safe living here. The units are well appointed. If there is a maintenance issue (so far everything has been very minor), the maintenance people are full well-skilled, friendly, and prompt.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Enough parking, walking distance to Starbucks and donuts. Maintenance of the halls and stairs, exterior inside building could be better. Also wasp issue can’t enjoy patio cause of it.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

i love living here! My neighbors are friendly and it is close to everything. The staff is great and any maintenance requests are handled quickly.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Staff was great, and very friendly. Made the process very easy. Love the apartment and the amenities in the apartment. Only caveat is having to pay extra for covered parking and a garage. However, there is a lot of parking space. Overall very satisfied