I am excited to move to Nexus Lakeside Apartments. I currently live in Las Colinas, but am moving to Flower Mound to live closer to where I work.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It feels good to have people over and they all fall in love with your apartment! My fiancé and I love it here at Nexus and everything around it. We can't wait for the water to warm up at the lake, which is literally 30 seconds away by car, so that we can go with friends and family!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I've only been here 2 weeks, but am thoroughly enjoying living here. People are so very nice, the office staff very professional, reporting apartment issues is very easy.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great area! It’s nice, quiet and people are warm and inviting. There’s plenty of eateries, a theater and plenty of other new businesses opening up. Everything you need in one area!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This is a beautiful community, prices are fair. I only wish the builder would have taken more care to make the building more sound proof. My upstairs neighbor sounds like an elephant walking around.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Everyone has been incredibly friendly and helpful with all my questions! I am super excited to live in this community! So far my neighbors have been quiet and I cannot complain!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I am only just now a resident. But the people at the leasing office were amazing especially Kyle who went above and beyond to help me find just the right place.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

My fiancé and I LOVE it here!! The surrounding area is so nice and the amenities in the apartment are great. The people we deal with directly in the front office are very helpful and answer all our questions and make us feel very special!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far so good. I've only been in the area 6 days and so far maintenance is super fast and very friendly. The area is beautiful and so far the other residents I've run into a friendly.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The lack of entrances to my building is not optimal. I don’t like how only one door to my building is an entrance. It’s annoying living in the center of the building, but only having access via the far ends.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love living in a quiet yet lively area that is dog friendly! I’m pretty much close to everything I love! There’s a trail to the lake, restraunts, dog parks, the movies and so much more!

We love our apartment and the people here! Menas has become a weekly meal for us. The only downfall is we didn’t realize the lack of storage in our unit! Which requires us to pay for a storage unit in Lewisville. It would be perfect if it weren’t for that.

Its a great place to live, with a great environment and friendly staff. Bunch of retail only walking distance, including Starbucks and dry cleaners. Salt water pool is amazing, and the gym is bigger than most community gyms.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The kids and I love living here! There’s so much to do and The property is absolutely beautiful. Melanie is a wonderful manager and is extremely accommodating to her residents. She truly goes Above and Beyond to make her residents happy! Ashley also adds to the amazing customer service the staff provides. They truly are ALWAYS going above and beyond!! Maintenance is prompt in completing work orders! It is definitely the Best property to live at all around! Thanks Nexus Lakeside, we appreciate you!!!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Pleasant atmosphere, beautiful amenities, excellent hospitality at Leasing Center. Nothing to complaint. They make my life peaceful and free of stress.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Everthing went very efficiently! Kyle and team were very helpful and the on-boarding process was quick and timely. I look forward to my time here!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love it here!! It’s been over two years and I feel at home in this tight knit community. I have definitely made lasting connections. Blessed

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love it! Expensive but a good area to live in. Sometimes there are power outages across the apartments but it only lasts a second. Dog friendly!

My experience with this apartment community has been awesome & amazing. Mellonie is truely God sent. Everyone in the office is professional and make you feel like family. I recommend this community

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I finally got moved in and got my tv hooked up to my stereo, introduced myself to my neighbor and I also discovered where the mail room is located across the street from apartment building

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Location, it is quite and has a great pool and workout area. the staff is friendly and always helpful! the apartments are safe and secure. enjoy the firepit

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The apartment has been great, only a few cosmetic issues at the drywall tape seams with cracking in my apartment. I have had no issues with the staff, just no care about renewing leases and prices have skyrocketed. Will probably have to move out since rent has gone up almost $200 a month.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great location. Construction noise is annoying, but will eventually be done. Gym is nice and has what I need to stay fit. I like the pool area during summer

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love living here at Nexus lakeside it is very friendly and I like my neighbors very much very friendly community and the office staff is great

It’s been amazing, I enjoy the amenities, the neighborhood, the view, the security, the pretty apartments. If somebody is thinking moving here; It’s a definetly Yes.