My experience with this apartment community has been awesome & amazing. Mellonie is truely God sent. Everyone in the office is professional and make you feel like family. I recommend this community

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Location, it is quite and has a great pool and workout area. the staff is friendly and always helpful! the apartments are safe and secure. enjoy the firepit

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The apartment has been great, only a few cosmetic issues at the drywall tape seams with cracking in my apartment. I have had no issues with the staff, just no care about renewing leases and prices have skyrocketed. Will probably have to move out since rent has gone up almost $200 a month.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great location. Construction noise is annoying, but will eventually be done. Gym is nice and has what I need to stay fit. I like the pool area during summer

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love living here at Nexus lakeside it is very friendly and I like my neighbors very much very friendly community and the office staff is great

It’s been amazing, I enjoy the amenities, the neighborhood, the view, the security, the pretty apartments. If somebody is thinking moving here; It’s a definetly Yes.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great location, convenient amenities, and friendly community. We’ve been surprised at how quiet it is. We love being able to walk to the dog park, to restaurants, and to the movie! Living in Nexus at Lakeside makes apartment life fun!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love living here! My apartment is beautiful, the gym is fantastic, and the pools are perfect in the summer! The free coffee in the office isn’t bad either :)

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Gym and pool area don’t make you feel like the community lives up to “luxury apartment home” label. More attention and thought should have went into it. Make it a selling point not just features that check a box. The finish outs are nice but nothing spectacular. Considering location,community amenities and proximity to lake the value is high. But the actual apartments are nothing special and have so much room for improvement and could easily be the best in the area. However ownership/management company don’t seem to be interested. Would rather just keep expenses to a minimum to maximize profits.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love the location and onsite amenities. Very close to rockledge park and grapevine lake if you like being outdoors. Starbucks in walking distance.

Love the people and staff been here over 2 years. The area is nice and safe and walking to wherever is enjoyable. People are nice and activities are bountiful

So far we are 3 months in living here and it’s been good! Only thing was our apt was not ready at 100% when we moved in. And parking is hard to come by on the weekends. I like the gym and I like that we have access to multiple businesses. And we are only 7 mins away from Valley Creek Church!

Nexus is a great apartment to call home. Very close to great shops and restaurants. The interior style of the apartments are modern and high quality. Great place to live if you own a dog because of the great walking trails and dog park close by.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It is a nice and clean community! It is serene and has a nice shopping complex. Being a new resident, I can give better comments when I stay longer.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love it here! Great service, beautiful area that just keeps getting better. We will be living here for a long time. Great community and great businesses!

coming up in my 2nd year. Alls I can say is I have never loved a complex so much. This place is home. You can’t get this atmosphere anywhere else. I love it here!! th

Our experience finding, touring, applying and signing with this apartment complex has been seamless. The location with shops and restaurants are great and there is a movie theater close by! Also love the dog amenities and how close the complex is to the lake.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

My experience has been very nice since living at Nexus Lakeside. They helped through my divorce and I met my girlfriend Julie and we just moved into a town home together. Quit Match move to Nexus Lakeside. It is Divorcee Paradise.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love the complex and community! Entrances are a little tricky and I wish the buildings were more accessible. Also would love some more resident events like the Thanksgiving dinner that gave us a chance to meet neighbors with some good food and drinks.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I truly living here at Nexus Lakeside. It feels like home. The staff and maintenance crew are amazing and take good care of this place. Thank you

It’s a fantastic community and management.Maintenance is really fast. Very good neighbourhood.. Here they are providing Gym and Club and swimming pool etc. which is also nice. We are happy here :)

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great prices and a great area! It’s so convinenant with everything around here and the apartment inside is just as nice. Also, the maintenance team responds in a timely manner and are so nice. So far so good!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This community has been the best place I’ve ever lived. If we have a problem maintenance is here within the day. Leasing agents are incredibly helpful. I never wanna leave

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Just moved in but loving it so far! Great location, tons of good places nearby to hang out at, and close to major highways. Good floor plan and nice finishings.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We really love living here. There are plenty of things to take advantage of from shopping to great restaurants and all with in walking distance ! The lake is also walking distance and during the summer you can walk down and see free fireworks every Friday. The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any inquiries. Like I said it’s a great place to live.