The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Really enjoy living here, neighbors are very friendly and the amenities are really great! Also we enjoy walking around the area and you can walk to so many nice restaurants!
I love it here. The upstairs neighbors walk really loud,but other than that it’s quiet and very calm. It’s close to both of our families so we can visit them often.
Beautiful community To take walks in the morning! Close to my family! Staff is keeping us up to date on there community precautions during this COVID-19 epidemic.
This property and management team is awesome and amazing. I have lived here for several years with no issues. The amenities swimming pool, exercise room, dog park, etc. are very convenient.
Love the area and the amenities! The apartments are noisy....a lot of barking dogs. The apartment size is great...but it was a little dirty when we moved in even though I was assured it would be professionally cleaned before we moved in. Not the best start as a new resident but I hope it improves! The new resident check in process was horrible...Kyle is very rude. And they didn’t communicate how to pay the initial fees and prorated rent. Good thing I brought checks!
Love it, wish we could stay but moving to a different state. The ambience of this place is amazing, and I will surely miss this view. Thank you guys for being awesome.
It is highly recommended that you can see the fantastic sunrise every morning directly from the apartment, and it is a well-equipped apartment.
We have loved living here over the past year. We really enjoy our apartment and love the community. Nexus has been a terrific place to live!
Love everything near here, management could be faster taking care of issues but other than that, everything is close and like what we have around here :)
Moving into the apartment went without a hitch. The community is really nice, plus there’s an Amazon Hub. Just some minor mix-ups that were really inconsequential.