The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

4.5

4.5

Munmun
Good location and walking trails lakeside view to be enjoyed with biking.shops and restaurants nearby woth nice ambience near yo shopping facilities, medical support
Mona
I shared with Abdulai, my reasons for moving to an apt. after being in a home for 6 years. It's been one of the most difficult decisions to make. Abdulai said I will do my best to make sure your move-in experience goes smoothly to ease the stress. He did a great job!! Asked him how long have you been in the business, he said a short few months. I was surprised to hear, you would never know. I was very impressed with how much knowledge he knew for a short time. He has such a great warmth, kindness and caring personality. This is rare to see at times. Thank you so much Abdulai for making this transition alittle less stressful! Look forward to apartment living again! Kay
Kimberley C.
What a great place to live and raise my family. So clean and updated. The office staff and maintenance are so helpful. All the neighbors are amazing and kind
Benjamin
Enjoy living in the Lakeside community. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Great trails nearby for running/walking/biking.
Verified Resident
Needs aesthetic and physical updates… but the maintenance crew is fairly prompt and helpful! We have enjoyed living here for the last few years!!
Caroline
This is a great place to live, the people are friendly and outgoing. Most of all the management maintains the premises and are reliable with their services.
Shannon
Amazing complex. Great floor plans with awesome amenities. Convenient walkability to restaurants and shops. Maintenance is very quick to fix issues when they arise.
Nicole
I love it here so far . I have a beautiful view . Have not really met any of my neighbors but I am enjoying the quiet evenings and living in a decent neighborhood where people WORK and care about where they live .
Anita
Love the maintenance guys! They’re so fast! Love the staff, always willing to help! Love having a pool, fitness center, beautiful apartment, great location & neighborhood, and great neighbors!
Jocelyn
Love the apartment and area. The leasing office and staff have been so friendly. Love the area. The light fixtures have fallen twice in our floor hallway and rent has shot up recently.