The initial move in was rocky. However, since then everything has been great! Loved the tree lighting event it was a perfect night and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed it too!

Nexus Lakeside is the absolute best place to live. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It is so safe living here. The units are well appointed. If there is a maintenance issue (so far everything has been very minor), the maintenance people are full well-skilled, friendly, and prompt.

Enough parking, walking distance to Starbucks and donuts. Maintenance of the halls and stairs, exterior inside building could be better. Also wasp issue can’t enjoy patio cause of it.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

i love living here! My neighbors are friendly and it is close to everything. The staff is great and any maintenance requests are handled quickly.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Staff was great, and very friendly. Made the process very easy. Love the apartment and the amenities in the apartment. Only caveat is having to pay extra for covered parking and a garage. However, there is a lot of parking space. Overall very satisfied

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Shoping, grocery stores, pharmacies, churches to attend, gas station, are within reach. Quiet environment to read and relax after a hard working day, computer room, gymnasium, swimming pool, conference room are within reach.

Great location, near to restaurants and theater. Pool area is wonderful. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Any maintenance has been taken care of promptly.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I have lived here for 3 months now, anytime we have needed something fixed or had a question we were helped right away. The facilities are always kept up with, especially the gym.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Nice, quiet neighborhood. Easy access to local restaurants and shops. Easy parking. Appliances work well. Quality gym. Very fair rent. Accessable pool.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Amazing location with great amenities!! Have really enjoyed my time here. Maintenance is great, they come in as soon as they can to get your problem fixed. The gym is amazing and the pools are so nice to have during the summertime. No complaints!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The community is very nice and friendly. It is better than what we had expected it would be. I definitely enjoy living here and do not regret choosing to live here.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside has so much to offer. I love living here. It’s convenient to everything from Dallas, Grapevine, shopping, entertainment including their own on Friday nights. It’s family and pet friendly. I can’t wait to see what kind of decorations and events they Have for the Holidays.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Its a nice place to stay with a lake near to you !! A very pleasant place with places to walk. Has other friendly neighbourhood communities.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Very nice place to stay at so far. Haven't been here long but a great experience living here so far. Nice little area. A lot of places to go bear by.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It has been a Very pleasant so far, just moved in this week so there is still so much to explore and experience. Haven’t gotten a chance to meet the neighbors yet but perhaps the Halloween party will be a good opportunity

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The people that live there are super nice. The maintenance staff keeps the property looking good. There is plenty of shopping and things to do right around.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Very beautiful apartment complex. I am never bored with so much to do, so many restaurant and a legit full bar full service movie theater walking distance, along with a whole lake. The people are amazing and very nice. Perfect apartment to live at.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It's a great place to be! We are happy that we moved here. The leasing office is very helpful with any issues we face and the maintenance staff is very friendly/knowledgeable!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great place to live for young professionals! I’ve lived at Nexus for over 2 years and love the location and atmosphere! Plenty of things to enjoy!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The apartment is nice. The only issue would be the noise from outside during weekend nights and yoga studio in the morning when they have the door open.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It is quite, close to food and enjoy the morning jogs as well as the use of the apartment gym facility. Especially it is always from the highway which keeps the noise of the freeway kept from a distant.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Excellent neighborhood. Awesome amenities includig gym and swimming pool. Few minutes walk to restaurants and a movie theater. Few minutes walk to the lake and surrounding trails. What is not there to like?!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love the location and amenities. I am not impressed with the customer service. I moved here sight unseen from another state. I went to the office to pick up my key in hopes of someone showing me my apartment where the apartment was located and a tour of the facility as I had never set foot on the property before that day. I was handed the key and told where the apartment was...no map nothing, along with an attitude as if I may be expecting too much. I love the location and my apartment and I am very Happy with the property. I am just hoping this person was just having a bad day or maybe no longer works here. I do highly recommend Lakeside Apartments but just don't expect exceptional customer service.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far I’ve loved my first week here, the complex and the community are both wonderful. Everything is within walking distance which is a huge plus.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great community and quiet area! Plenty of things to do. Would like to see more events sponsored by the complex itself to get more resident involvement