Community is clean, occasionally it smells outside due to the trash. My building is quiet. The amenities are nice. Management is okay. Overall been a good experience!

I have loved living in the 2 bedroom townhome! We have the perfect amount of space and location. When we were moving in we struggled with the communication from our leasing agent about the timeline and process on completing paperwork and signing the lease so it was a little concerning at first. Since we moved in we haven't had any issues!

Ive been here almost a year and love it! it is close to everything...neighbors are friendly and the staff is amazing! I love the stores and restaurants around here too!

I haven't lived here long but so far I am loving all the restaurants and overall vibe of this location. I used to live in downtown Dallas so Nexus feels like a vacation! Plenty of things to do but not overwhelming!

Very smooth and easy leasing process. Townhome was in move-in ready when we took delivery. Can’t wait to use all the amenities this place has to offer!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I've enjoyed my 5+ months here. Overall the apartments are nice and the community is nice as well. Office staff and maintenance have always been very quick to respond to any issues or concerns. Any real problems I've had relates to other people in the community. I've been amazed at how often people let their dogs poop on the sidewalk just inches away from concrete and leave it. My building in particular people are constantly wedging things in the exit only gates to avoid walking just a short distance to the call box. I'm on the first floor and there are at least 4 residents who leave their trash outside all day or all weekend failing to follow the trash pick up policy and schedule. I ran into one problem with my paid covered parking (I now have a garage instead) during a storm I got home around 9pm with potential hail and someone was in my spot. There is absolutely no true enforcement of paid and assigned covered parking. I was told they have to tag it and wait 24 hours before towing which is insane. The office did give me a monthly credit on my parking but with a glass roof had we got the bad hail storm it wouldn't have come close to covering the damages. They need a sticker and zero tolerance policy on paid assigned parking.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Best maintenance ever! The guys work very efficiently and their repairs are accurate and fast! The pool maintenance is superb! Sparkling all summer long! GREAT AMENITIES!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

My experience living here has been awesome! This is a great community with a lot to offer. Great restaurants, shops, full service movie theater, biking and walking trails, fitness studio, and being right next to a lake, plus live music every Friday! This is a great community with great people living here.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

One of the best places to live in Flower Mound! Everything you need is right outside your front door. Starbucks, Restaurants, Movies, Barber etc.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I grew up behind the lakeside area and now that I'm home from college and living by myself im so excited to be back in this area. I love all of the new restaurants and thats its so close to the lake!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The Nexus Lakeside APT is very modern and cozy. And the location is super excellent! The steps of the leasing office were very kind and helpful.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

After living at The Nexus Lakeside for almost 10 months, we are still happy with the apartment and the Lakeside community. We enjoy the amenities - near the lake, great trails, dog park, restaurants, movie theater... and being close to the airport is an added bonus. So far, so good!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The apartment is awesome and area is beautiful. Communication wasn’t great during the leasing process. Other than that very excited to continue here and experience the community.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I really love this apartment!! The only reason I am taking a star away is due to the music that I can here everyday below me due to the restaurant on the first floor. I learned to tune it out but sometimes I find it hard to fall asleep to the loud music.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This place is INCREDIBLE for a number of reasons. These are great apartments in a great location". A place that you can call "HOME". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are extremely helpful

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The staff has been excellent in answering all questions we've had so far in a timely manner! Great location. We have had a great experience so far.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Like it here so far! Good location! Only criticism would be the fridge doesn’t have a lot of storage which is a little disappointing but other than that it’s a great place!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Complex is clean, maintenance responds in a very timely manner and all staff is incredibly nice and helpful. Location is ideal with shops and restaurants surrounding you.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

its been a fine experience. great staff and a great place to live. apartments are clean and well maintained too! if I had an issue the staff were ready to help in a professional manner. love it here!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It’s been really good so far. The apartment could have been in better shape to move into, (kinda dirty) and some other small issues, but that being said; the management and maintenance has been awesome! Every time I have called to get something fixed or taken care of, they come very quickly and get the job done!! They are absolutely quality people here making sure the tenets are happy. Maintenance is fantastic!! They work fast and do the job right!! Thank you Lakeside

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far this community has been good to me. Most everyone is pretty attentive in the office. Maintenance requests are fulfilled rather quickly. No complaints yet.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Very helpful office team...great community! They respond very quick and are always able to help with whatever is needed. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We enjoy living here. The restaurants and location are great! There are a lot of fun things to do. We’re close to Lake Grapevine and nearby Grapevine Golf and Cowboys GC.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love the workout facility and the pool/bbq area. The vibe of the place is relaxing and luxurious. My apartment is spacious and modern. So far I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love Environment especially restaurant near me! Love to go to gym everyday so clean and quite! Also staff in office very kind make me feel comfortable