We really love living here. There are plenty of things to take advantage of from shopping to great restaurants and all with in walking distance ! The lake is also walking distance and during the summer you can walk down and see free fireworks every Friday. The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any inquiries. Like I said it’s a great place to live.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Only been here for about 2 months and loving it so far. No complaints as of yet. I've always had a good experience with the people in the office.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The staff is amazing at Nexus. Very Clean apartment and common areas. Tenants are so kind. Great community to live and raise children. So Glad I chose this as our home.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Lots of great amenities, food, gym, hair salon, nail salon, movie theater, coffee shops, ice cream shops. They just opened up an optical place.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Best apartment community in Flower Mound! Management and staff go above and beyond to connect with residents and make living here a great experience.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Nice neighborhood. Quiet, convenient. Very secure. Front desk ladies are supper nice. One of them helped me get the key even through it was after their office hour.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far good, the staff is nice and courteous. But Ashley Means is awesome, and like how things are convenience in the area . And a plus work is just 5 minutes from here .

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love the new apartment. And the staff is so friendly and helpful. The apartment is one of the cleanest I have seen. The staff helped mynmove in gonsmoothley

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Have loved it so far! I feel always feel safe and I love the area. I filed a maintenance request and it was quickly answered. Neighbors are respectful.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love the neighborhood! The retail shops and restaurants provide convenience moments away from my door! And my apartment is very quiet. Love it!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Nice apartments with good finish outs. Great places to grab food and drink very close by. Love having a movie theater only a short walk away.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great community! Close access to DFW airport. Several ammeneities walking distance from complex. Barbershop, hair salon, nail salon, yoga studio, restaurants.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

My husband and I really love living here. It’s very quiet and clean. Very convenient to live near the movie theater, restaurants, and the market. We just resigned our lease!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I like that I can walk to all the local retailers and restaurants. This location is close to work and entertainment. The neighborhood looks nice and is quiet. I look forward to the new retail stores that are coming.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We are very happy here and glad that we have decided to make this place our home. All that is missing is a few more restaurants or shops on the main road.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Picking Nexus made sense Close to work, perfect distance between downtown Dallas and Fort Worth. Enjoyed the pool all summer with great amenities.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great location and lots to do in the area... Airport is less than 10 minutes away and there are plenty activities, shops and restaurants nearby.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It has been a great experience so far. The community is lovely! I do wish the 1st floor patios had better privacy but other than that I have had no horrible experience at all!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience living here so far. The staff is friendly and the maintenance team is fast and attentive. Love calling this place home!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Overall living experience is great. Units are nice. Maintenance is fairly quick to respond to requests. The noise level is acceptable. The parking could be a little better. There are bushes that make you have to walk all the way around instead of being able to pass through which is inconvenient.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Hands down best luxury apartment community in flower mound. The management and staff really go out of their way to make living here a great experience.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far the apartment community is great. The community Stays clean minus all of the construction. The apartment itself has had minor issues that have been brought to the apartments attention and so far they immediately take care of any issues.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Everyone is great, they are always on top of things. Great place to live, central to everything we need. We love it here. The staff, Ashley, Melanie and everyone is always helpful and accommodating.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We absolutely love it here! Great leasing team, beautiful community, and amazing amenities! We plan to stay here for a long time. With dining, shopping, and movies all in walking distance, you never have to leave.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Melinda is great in the front office and is always friendly. I love the little shops right around the corner and when I submit a maintenance request it is always addressed promptly.