The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

This year, there is hardly any recreational activities. You should not charge HOA. The leasing office printer is out of cartridge most of the time. Check before the weekend or holidays so that resident will not suffer as there are no available at leasing office on that day.
I have been here for 2 years and love it! Neighbors are nice the staff is always helpful and the maintenance is amazing!!! The noise isn’t that bad either
Awesome and Amazing Staff and Community. The amenities are awesome and amazing. The weight room and swimming pool are wonderful. Our neighbors are very professional and friendly. There is a pet park here if you are a pet lover. If you love water the lake is within walking distance.
So far we have enjoyed living here! Having access to restaurants below us is pretty awesome! Being close to the lake and mall Is great as well!!
We really love to live here! apartments are nice and cozy! maintenance service is great and amenities are really good! neighborhood it's also great, you have restaurants and bars at a walking distance! it's great
Great community bars and restaurants walking distance. Dfw airport very close for travelers . Grapevine mills I love it. Very clean and welcoming
Just finished my first 12 month lease and decided to stay and upgrade to a bigger apartment. Love the apartments, love the amenities, love the community!
I recently moved in and so far love living here. The office staff is always cordial and inviting, the amenities are amazing and you cant beat the location which has access to everything and many places you can easily walk to.
This community suits my personality as an introvert. I have a quiet living, hardly any noise or disturbances around except occasional stare probably because the one that stare has never seen me around or don't know me. The community is well maintained, clean. I cannot think of any complaint or modification to share.
The environment has been wonderful and we love our apartment! Move in went well and we have already met a few friendly neighbors. We love being near so many great restaurants.