So far the apartment community is great. The community Stays clean minus all of the construction. The apartment itself has had minor issues that have been brought to the apartments attention and so far they immediately take care of any issues.

Everyone is great, they are always on top of things. Great place to live, central to everything we need. We love it here. The staff, Ashley, Melanie and everyone is always helpful and accommodating.

We absolutely love it here! Great leasing team, beautiful community, and amazing amenities! We plan to stay here for a long time. With dining, shopping, and movies all in walking distance, you never have to leave.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Melinda is great in the front office and is always friendly. I love the little shops right around the corner and when I submit a maintenance request it is always addressed promptly.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great management - great apartment complex and just an overall great experience moving here. Constant communication channels and very professional.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Out of all the places I have ever lived, this is my favorite and I truly call it home. The location is great, everyone in the community is super friendly, and the environment is extremely tranquil.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Staff have been great so far Ashely showed me around all the plans I wanted... Alex showed me another floor plan even when it was about closing time. Very sweet of him to stay..I can’t wait to move in!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great so far. If resident portal worked a little better it would be nice but still work in progress. There is barely any noise and love the location.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Overall, my experience with Nexus lakeside has been mediocre. The location is great, but as I have now lived here a few years I feel like the property upkeep has diminished.

I find it very relaxing and so far safe I am enjoying it very much and hope to stay here a very long time as long as it stays clean and safe and enjoyable

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Everything has been great except our air conditioning problems and the breezeway need power washed to clean up trash leaks. Other than that everything has been great.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month but i love everything about the apartment so far. Nice size, great space, and a beautiful community. Look into the Nexus Lakeside!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The staff has been incredibly nice and helpful since I've moved in! It is great living here! Any question or requested I have is fulfilled, and I appreciate the hard work from the staff.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We love living here, it is central to everything we need. The office team is always helpful and friendly. Whenever we need anything it is taken care of right away. Kudos to the team and Melanie! You guys are great!

Overall great community. Amenities are good, customer service is excellent. Only few issues like some guests/residents littering and pool disturbances at times.

The experience I've had with Nexus has been very positive so far. Christa was incredibly helpful and pleasant to work with. We've just arrived in town from California and were able to see a model unit as soon as we arrived. We are very excited and looking forward to calling Nexus our new home. Thanks!

Great location. Close to work and food and entertainment. I gave four stars because of poor cell reception and dirty hallways. Other than that I love living here.

Very nice place to live. Convenient access in and out. amenities are a big plus. Apartment is nicely done and was ready as promised. Staff was helpful and courteous.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Just met Christa on the phone, charming person,,and very helpful! We were looking for a home close to Dallas/Fort Worth International, afer, tirelessly reviewing several, your property is the one we chose, looking forward to having our new home, with you all!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I loveee my apt and the location you can walk to the lake! The staff is So friendy and helpful, this place is the best you wont regret moving here!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

We haven’t moved in yet, but so far everyone has been so nice and willing to help us with all our needs and wants!! We are excited to move in and begin another chapters in our new place!!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Best place to live in Flower Mound. All the shops and restaurants within walking distance are wonderful. The staff is friendly and acadating. It is very safe and the location is perfect.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Perfect location , friendly staff , and clean amenities. Have lived here almost two years and the area around continues to grow. The downside is the construction on Northwood for the last two months.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far it’s been great! However I had so issues with the front office confusing move in days and the amount that’s I already paid. All of these issue have been resolved.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The office staff is so nice, helpful, and understanding. Great neighbors, great restaurants and nightlife, great facilities! I can’t imagine living any place else.