The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great staff at the leasing office. I was able to obtain a lease and get started very quickly all from the safety of my computer. Love the location and all that it has to offer
Awesome community!!!! Very quite adult community with a lot of amenities. They are pet friendly and very attentive to tenants. This community is walking distance of the lake and a pet park.
I absolutely love it here in the community, everyone is so nice in the office, the gym is well kept, walking distance to shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. Live music every weekend at the local restaurant.
Very happy here! Love how clean the grounds are and how accessible restaurants and stores are! Just a nice quiet and beautiful place to live!
If you’re considering leasing here- DO IT! We love all the restaurants and little eateries and everything is very convenient! Best location hands down
It has been so easy to move in no issues !!! Love my new place !!! Everything was online and made it very easy to get things taken care of!
Lovely community. Dumpster situation is out of control and the only reason why not a 5 star rating. ALl else is very very good. Love my new place !
My family love this beautiful community. It’s wonderful to be able to walk around and shop in my neighborhood. And I don’t have to question the safety of my family.
We love living at The Nexus Lakeside! The location and amenities are great, the apartment is just right for our needs, and we are most impressed with the maintenance - they are quick, efficient, and friendly. We plan to be here for a long while.
Amenity: nice and clean pool, Amazon hub, secure mail box, parking lot spaces are enough. Environment: very calm, convenient and safe Staff: kind and fast response Maintenance: most of maintenance request was solved within 24 hours