Use to be a great place to live. I am an responsible tenant. I pay rent early. Take my own trash to dump never use their trash service. Pick up around the outside area of trash. I am low maintenance. I have asked 3 times for them to address the neighbor above me on noise (sounds like a basketball team playing all hours of the night) I was told last time to just call the cops. Not great customer service whenever you go into the front office. They also need to focus on cleaning the whole complex. (Pool, pool area, lawn / bush maintenance, apartment walk ways cleaned up, bugs out of walk way lights. etc. this is for starter) This place use to be where everyone wanted to live. So many of my friends have moved out due to customer service, spiking renewal rent up so much and cleanliness. So sad.

Great place to live for young professionals! I’ve lived at Nexus for over 2 years and love the location and atmosphere! Plenty of things to enjoy!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

The apartment is nice. The only issue would be the noise from outside during weekend nights and yoga studio in the morning when they have the door open.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

It is quite, close to food and enjoy the morning jogs as well as the use of the apartment gym facility. Especially it is always from the highway which keeps the noise of the freeway kept from a distant.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Excellent neighborhood. Awesome amenities includig gym and swimming pool. Few minutes walk to restaurants and a movie theater. Few minutes walk to the lake and surrounding trails. What is not there to like?!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I love the location and amenities. I am not impressed with the customer service. I moved here sight unseen from another state. I went to the office to pick up my key in hopes of someone showing me my apartment where the apartment was located and a tour of the facility as I had never set foot on the property before that day. I was handed the key and told where the apartment was...no map nothing, along with an attitude as if I may be expecting too much. I love the location and my apartment and I am very Happy with the property. I am just hoping this person was just having a bad day or maybe no longer works here. I do highly recommend Lakeside Apartments but just don't expect exceptional customer service.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far I’ve loved my first week here, the complex and the community are both wonderful. Everything is within walking distance which is a huge plus.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great community and quiet area! Plenty of things to do. Would like to see more events sponsored by the complex itself to get more resident involvement

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I have lived here in Lakeside for the past 1.5 years. It's a great location that is quiet and well maintained. Anytime I reach out to the Office Staff they are quick to answer my question or resolve any issue I might have. Maintenance is quick and efficient.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far it has been a very ni e experience! Apartment is good, common areas are great and we had a couple of issues in the apartment when we arrived, but the response from the maintenance was excellent! They came at the next day we made the report and fix everything!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far it’s pretty good. Expected the apartment to be more polished on the small details but after moving in a house for 6 years I guess I just forgot what comes with the territory. People seem nice and the shops and restaurant as well as proximity to DFW airport are huge pluses.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Pretty much everything is great, and I am still loving my apartment. The location of these apartments is the best anyone could ask for at this price point!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

A+ Management, Maintenance, Grounds-crew, Staff, Entertainment, Pools, Things to do, the Market Place, Walking Trails, Close to the Lake, and Restaurants

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Love my apartment and the location! The staff is really nice and my sister in law and her boyfriend live on the same floor as we do! We live 7 mins from my mom and sister too!!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Nexus Lakeside is a great place to call home. I enjoy being able to walk the neighborhood near Grapevine Lake and meet lots of wonderful neighbors.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Been living here for more than 2 years and really enjoy it. It’s a very quiet, safe and friendly neighborhood. Plus it’s really nice that you never have to leave because you have a nice variety of restaurants & a really cool market!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Easy to live here. No service ever needed! Helpful staff who are there for you. Good location, close to nearby shops, etc. Great amenities offered to residents.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Overall great place to live. Plenty of dining and entertainment options within walking distance. Maintenance is very fast to respond to issues.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Pretty much everything has been fantastic. The only cons I’d really have to say are: there is no recycle, we can hear our upstairs neighbors tremendously, and the cell service is terrible!

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

So far, has been what I expected. Very nice place to live in and the common areas are so beautiful to enjoy with my kids and my husband. So glad we chose this community

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

I loved Nexus Lakeside. Great neighborhood. Enjoyed the community concert every weekend. All the restaurants are amazing. Walking distance. Beatiful view.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great community, responsive maintenance, convenient shopping/retail in the area. Safe community that has low crime. Location is great about 8 min. from DFW airport.

Reply from The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

Great location Great people great staff Feels like home and walking trails are awesome. Been here over 3 years and the staff have always taken great care of us

I love it here! There’s just enough to do without being overly crowded. I still get the privacy I desire at the pool but can walk across the street to grab a drink.

We love it here and just signed for another year! Our apartment is the perfect size for the both of us and I look forward to staying put for many years to come.