The Nexus Lakeside Apartments

4.5

4.5

We have loved it here. Everyone here is so friendly. I would recommend living here to anyone! The staff is very helpful and all maintenance requests have been taken care of very fast
I absolutely love living here. The location couldn't be better, we are so close to the lake and trails with also being so close to shops and great food and restaurants. I adore the market and it is prefect for when you need it. The maintenance is always so fast and fix anything you need, they are so nice too. My only complaint is that in this quite neighborhood, my neighbor seems to be the loudest one, ha! Which isn't your fault, I truly don't have anything negative to say about Lakeside.
Great location, great amenities, great dining and shopping on site. Great running trails close by. I would recommend this complex to live in.
Amazing complex with great amenities and floor plans. Salt water pool is awesome! Love the location and walkability to lake trails, nearby shops, and restaurants. Maintenance is always quick to fix any issues reported.
Very thankful for the office personnel, the maintenance department, and everyone who works here. It is a great place to live. I would highly recommend The Nexus Lakeside to anyone who is looking for an apartment community.
Very safe feeling community, my time spent here has been very nice for me and my family! When we happen to have a maintenance issue they are always quick to show up and fix whatever is the issue, which is always very minor!
Great place to live. Lots of fun activities. You can enjoy the lakeside and grapevine Mills mall, restaurants and walking trails. Community staff very friendly and helpful 👍
Love living here clean , friendly neighbors , safe and maintenance responds very quickly to our issues. Even the dumpster area is well maintained,Love that the pool is cleaned often , everything we like to do is within walking distance couldn’t have picked a better place to live
Good vibes & neighborhood! The conveniences make living here all the more better. Can’t beat having restaurants, grocery, dry cleaner, bars and so many other business right here in the complex
We’ve been here for over a year and had loved our time, unfortunately things have changed. In early July we found cockroaches in the kitchen. We assumed they were just small bugs at first but as they got more prevalent we realized what they were. We have had maintenance in 3 different times, they spray and left traps but it did not eradicate the problem. And the traps showed us just how bad the problem had gotten. They insinuated it was our fault and we must be dirty (we are not). They are now in the bedroom and we were forced to get rid of our bed spring. This is my best way of getting something done. Living here has become unbearable.