The Nicholas

Great first apartment to live in. Can't wait for the pool to open up! Love the convenience of the mail system. I feel good and safe with the multiple scan system of getting into the building and the respective floors.
These guys continue to amaze! Thanks to the whole team at The Nicholas. You've been there for us anytime we needed a thing. So nice to know you're there and so nice to see a smiling face every time we come back home.
As I always write, the staff at the Nicholas is AWESOME. We love interacting with everyone, from leasing managers to maintenance. Any issue that may arise is usually taken care of in a timely manner, and it is much appreciated!
It’s been a great experience living at the Nicholas! The only downsides are constantly hearing footsteps from people on the floor above me and everything we’ve had to deal with due to covid!
I’ve lived at the Nicholas for a year now and aside from my apartment (which I think is the best in Columbus, just saying), I can’t believe how close I am with the other residents. I have at least 15 neighbors I could call If I needed anything and on top of that we have fun together. Amazing staff. Best community I’ve ever lived in.
So far, the move-in experience has been second to none. Kayla has made the transition seamless for me, and even provided me with little pointers, including pointing out that I will need lamps because there is no overhead lighting in the living rooms or bedrooms. She even told me what time the light comes into the different apartments based on their locations! The apartment was clean upon move-in and ready for me to set everything up.
The amenities and girls in the office have been outstanding so far. We feel at home and have enjoyed our experience for the short time we’ve been here.
Staff is very helpful, move-in was easy, the building is clean and well taken care of. Looking forward to living here and experiencing all of the amenities.
Just moved in, but everything has been amazing so far! Everyone has made us feel very welcome. The pool and grilling areas are awesome and it's nice being right downtown!
I’ve been living at The Nicholas since May. Overall I can say that it’s been a positive experience! I love my community, neighbors, and staff. I do think that there’s a couple of things that can be improved around the communal areas including taking the trash out in the BBQ’s, fixing the huge water stain at the club house, cleaning the pool glass, and cleaning the BBQ’s. I do love giving the opportunity of being open to everyone and offering people the opportunity to live here, however, the reason I moved into this apartment complex was to move away from party college kids. Yet, these 3 free months of rent are opening the doors to these kids to sign and lease with friends, which are not respectful for the community or it’s residents. Constantly throwing parties at night, bringing a huge group of friends into the community including pool during the time of a pandemic, and even being disrespectful to other people’s property by ruining it.