The Nicholas

4.7

4.7

Julia
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities are awesome! I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone who is searching for a new place to call home!
Charles
Friendly staff. Great location. Nice units. Reasonable rents and parking rates. Some nice restaurants in the neighborhood. Close to arena and baseball park.
Felicia
I’ve had such a great experience so far!! The apartment was in great shape when I arrived, everyone at the rental office has been super helpful, and the residents are really friendly :)
Amanda
This experience has been amazing! I love the accessibility and friendliness of the leasing team most, but the outdoor courtyards and amenities are a close second. :) After 10 months here, I have not a single complaint about this living experience.
Carlos
Been living here for a year its hard to find something i didnt like about this place maybe they can do the windows noise proof because sometimes specially on the weekends you can hear people screaming outside but other than that its a really nice place..
Steve
Excellent staff and location and facilities. We really appreciate all the great "perks" and the nice smiles from the staff here at the Nicholas.
Julia
Love living here! Everyone in the office is so nice and helpful. Being a 2 minute walk from the scioto is one of my favorite things especially when it gets warmer!
Lauren
I love how close the Nicholas is to all my favorite downtown spots, especially the trail and all restaurants. The amenities are a great perk.
Sheyenne
Everything has been helped with swiftly, and staff go beyond. Put in a small maintenance request and it was handled within the day. Leasing staff have been more than helpful.
Benjamin
Just moved in and had a great experience. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Kayla was especially helpful and made sure we knew everything we needed to before and on move in day.