The Nicholas

4.7

4.7

Stephen
I have been living at The Nicholas for close to 3 years now, and I really enjoy the community and the amenities. The leasing office is always very helpful resolving any issue that comes up. A great place to live!

Carlos
Just moved in a week ago and I am so in love with my home and the entire place. Can't wait for it to get a little warmer to start using the courtyards and pool!

Cynthia
I become a resident at The Nicholas three months now. The application process was seamless, and the team did a great job of exceeding my expectations. The grounds and amenities are great! I could not be happier with the floor plan I selected and the friendly neighbors I meet daily.

Nilam
Absolutely love living at The Nicholas. I feel at home, not only in my apartment, but in the building and the neighborhood. It's close enough to walk to fun restaurants/bars/shops, and the Scioto Mile is beautiful. My dog and I feel welcomed and safe at The Nicholas.

Geraldo
Love to live here. Everything is easily accessible and my apartment is very fitting for myself. Gym, courtyard, pool, pool table, walking distance to my job. I can’t complain.

Allison
Very expensive and noisy, but we love the apartment and views! The amenities are nice as well. We really appreciate the quick and thorough communication from management.

Steve
Cannot say enough good about the staff, they make the place what it is. Living downtown is challenging post pandemic, but the staff at the Nicholas make it fun, interesting, lively, and upbeat. Love our little spot.

Kassandra
I've had an amazing experience so far!! Loving the area and my apt. Definitely the amenities are amazing and neighbors are very friendly :)!

Gregory
Great location, amenities and staff! We’ve loved living here for 2 years now! We use the pool, rooftops and clubhouse all the time. I highly recommend living here!

Molly
about 2 months ago
We have loved living at the Nicholas for so many reasons but especially because of how caring the staff is. They're always personable and friendly and quick to resolve anything that comes up.