This is a TRUE luxury building, from the finishes, amenities and all the way down to the conveniences and help that the building office managers provide to you (quick and helpful answers, extremely helpful walkthroughs, great attitudes). Also, I love the socials we have and have made a TRUE new friend in the building through these! I feel extremely lucky to have gotten into this dream apartment :).

Reply from The Nicholas

the water from sink is smell weird. It’s hard to describe, I hope will be better. Otherwise pretty good so far. Is Very Beautiful apartment.

Reply from The Nicholas

Very nice and priced similarly to other properties with fewer amenities. I love the yoga sudio and the leasing team is very helpful. Thanks for housing me and my pooch.

Reply from The Nicholas

I have only been here for a few days but I love the environment and staff already! I can tell that I will enjoy coming home from work every day to such a luxury living space.

Reply from The Nicholas

it’s very different from other apartments in the past. Great location. Plenty of things to do. Middle of city. All around great first home for myself.

Reply from The Nicholas

Units are clean and spacious. Great view of the city. Amenities are not complete. Lots a dust with construction actively taking place. Great neighborhood.

Reply from The Nicholas

I’ve been here for a week and it’s great so far! Move-in was seamless and the staff is beyond helpful answering questions. I feel like I’m part of a community.

Reply from The Nicholas

Great location, great view! We love the amenities and the staff has been amazing so far. Can't wait for the pool and other terraces to open. Doesn't hurt that everything's brand new! ;)

Reply from The Nicholas

Mary Ellen made my move in seamless and her customer experience is amazing. Such a great experience. The community design is very resident centered.

Reply from The Nicholas

Great space, staff, location, and unit. Love living downtown! Wish the pool was open and the remainder of construction was finished to have that complete polished experience but soon

Reply from The Nicholas

The Nicholas has been an amazing living experience! Our apartment’s finishes are top notch, the leasing professionals are always ready to help, and you cannot best the location! Truly one of the greatest downtown living experiences.

Reply from The Nicholas

The staff at the Nicholas is always willing to help in anyway that they can. They are very thorough and make your life easy. So excited for the construction to be completed so I can enjoy all the amenities!