The Nicholas

4.7

4.7

Olivia
The staff is so so friendly and helpful. The location is amazing with so many restaurants and bars close by. The actual apartment is more than I ever could have asked for! I am so happy to call it home.
Kayla
Becoming a little frustrated with living at the Nicholas… our recycling chute has been down for months and months. Our trash chute has the red light on often. Parking for a second vehicle in the garage is $200 which is pretty steep. Packages are being stolen because the lockers are not being utilized by the delivery drivers. Last winter I was personally affected by a package being stolen, which was $500 in gift cards. Our air flow system is not great. We have to have a dehumidifier on 24/7 in our unit to make it comfortable, I’m not sure what’s causing the “stuffiness”, but when it rains, it’s terrible and humid, so I’m thinking the windows aren’t sealed the best? All small things but it adds up and becomes frustrating.
Yasmin
Love this space, it’s convenient for work and right in the middle of everything. My neighbors are friendly and the leasing staff are awesome. Highly recommend.
Austin
I love living at The Nicholas. The staff is super helpful and polite. We love the pool in the summer and playing pool in the winter. 10/10 would recommend
Steve
The people are what make this place so wonderful. Front office, maintanance, to a person they are great folks and we always look forward to seeing them and saying "hello".
Nolan
The amenities are a delight to have. I find myself constantly lounging on a hammock or relaxing on the roof top courtyard. All the different courtyards and the gym being underground makes me feel as if I am on a vacation.
Gregory
Love living at The Nicholas! Amazing amenities and a great staff that are extremely helpful! Close to a bunch of restaurants and the Arena District. Really convenient!
Lauren
I love living at the Nicholas. I feel safe and comfy here. The staff are great and the neighbors are friendly. The amenities are such a perk too. My dogs love being so close to the the trail and they love all their furry neighbors.
Natalie
Overall a great place to live! The only major downside is that the gym is pretty disappointing. Adding a squat rack and some type of multi function cable machine would really expand the types of workouts residents can do.
Austin
Amazing place to live, friendly atmosphere, great amenities, and really fun community events. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else, best in downtown living!!!