Living here has had it's ups and downs. Elevator and trash facilities are often broken. Maintenance is quick to fix problems. Location is ideal for getting to campus quickly.

I wish the trash rooms were kept cleaner. I realize that it's partially the responsibility of the residents, but there's only so much you can do when the chute hatch isn't working properly. Other than that, no complaints.

Reply from The Nine

It has been good so far. The pool is really nice and so is the workout room. That is probably my favorite part about it. The rooms are nice as well except for when you have dirty roomates. Only thing I do not like is how the doors dont come all the way down to the groud so light can peek into your room.

Reply from The Nine

The staff are nice and the apartments have a great location close to campus. The management isn’t great, but better than some of the other off-campus hosing options. The location is the best reason to stay here.

Reply from The Nine

Its alright. No problems with the staff, but some of the other tenants are loud and messy. The building's design unfortunately allows me to hear the other tenants at night.

Reply from The Nine

Community is okay. I wish I knew about the train right out my window before signing the lease and a little expensive for 4 people. Also when there are football games on campus parking is crazy and there’s is no where to park on the street.

Reply from The Nine

Loved touring the Nine and was not for a second hesitant to sign my lease. I’ve heard nothing but great things and love the central location to campus. I made the right choice!

Reply from The Nine

I enjoy living at the nine. The staff is great. The amenities are great but I don’t take advantage of them. I really enjoy the resident events. They let us meet new people and have a good time.

Reply from The Nine

I love the nine! it is such a great place to live. The apartments are really nice and you have your own space. There are some drawbacks though. The fire alarms go off SO easily

Reply from The Nine

My experience at the Nine thus far has been amazing! The Nine is convenient for me because it’s close to the track and not far off campus. Everything you need is literally at the Nine! I love it here :)

Reply from The Nine

Very OK place to live. Not a very welcoming or helpful staff. The fitness center is pretty nice. I also enjoy how close it is to campus. The elevator is super slow also and the fire alarm goes off way too much.

Reply from The Nine

They Have a lot of cool events that happen based on holidays or just for fun.I really like that about the Nine. I am leasing for my second year now.

Reply from The Nine

apartment is nice and has really good amenities. Issue is that many neighbors are loud and it is hard to get work done in apartment building

The nine is okay. Really hope it doesn’t flood again. Glad the printer works. Wish there was more security and that the garage didn’t have a giant entry point to it where anyone can get in from

The experience hasn't been bad, I always think there are things the company can improve on. Maintenance is pretty good with getting all the issues fixed, it may take a quite of but of time for them to

The place is ok the issue with my lock was a bit time consuming but overall being able to be close to campus has been very nice. Also i had no option but to move into a unit with a balcony when it doesnt really matter to me.

It has been amazing, no complaints! The staff are really wonderful and always greet you with a smile. The room is nice. The layout of the whole building is nice also.

Reply from The Nine

Have not had many complaints living here. Rooms are nice and staff very friendly. Hallways pretty much clean other than random occasion. Rooms are big and not very noisy.

The nine has had issues, but they always tried to make it right. They may not be perfect, but they try to fix the wrongs. I think that’s really important in making a decision on where to live.

Reply from The Nine

My experience with The Nine has been positive. I enjoy the amenities that are offered here and the location to campus is great. The staff is also very helpful

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is awesome. The service here is great the people are so nice and helpful. The experience is like staying in a 5 start hotel, but instead of a week it’s 5 months.

Reply from The Nine

good nice great work. I have a nice time going to the nine an sleeping there. It is good great nice stuff I enjoy eating there and working out and roommates are always fun.

Reply from The Nine

My experience here has been great! I love how conveniently located The Nine is. The staff is amazing! I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from The Nine

It's pretty nice here. Really wish there wasn't much noise from the trash people early in the morning, but I don't think that can be controlled by the property.

Reply from The Nine

The nine is nice and I love the people but it’s super pricy. I appreciate the parking garage but the price is a lot. I would recommend for future residents.