Great apartments, especially for students wanting to live with friends and be close to campus. Everyone is very helpful and the facilities are nice.

Great location, maintenance staff lacks a little but overall I had a decent experience here in my one year living in my apartment at the nine.

So far just getting the lease and between all the phone calls everything with the Nine has been amazing! Those whom I have talked to have been extremely helpful. I can’t wait to move in and the amenities seem wonderful.

Fantastic, absolutely loved everything about it. Often visited my friends there and thought I just have to live in the nine too. Great apartments. Awesome gym.

I love my new community, it’s very welcoming and comforting. I get along with my roommates very well, so it makes the experience even better.

Reply from The Nine

I leased a 4 bedroom apartment in The Nine. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The apartment is so clean with good amenities and so close to the campus.

Good clean and nice. Has a very helpful staff and questions are always answered to the best of their ability. Everyone is very nice and welcoming

This apartment complex is great. This apartment complex is great. This apartment complex is great. This apartment complex is great. This apartment complex is great. This apartment complex is grea t!

The experience was great. Wonderful staff and I was amazed at the offers that were given I knew once I walked into the door this is the place I wanted want to live

Good for the most part! Have had a few maintance issues, but those got fixed and other than that it has been good! The pool is finally back open!

I wish it was more co-op friendly for engineering students. Not being able to completely cancel a lease makes things pretty complicated, and there's only a few housing options that allow you to cancel.

Reply from The Nine

I love living at the nine there are so many fun things to do and all the staff are super helpful and nice! I also love the outdoor are they have with the pool!

Reply from The Nine

I love being here! I am very happy with my stay and how helpful the staff are, and I am happy with my living conditions and roomates. I enjoy the workout room and how the very relaxed lounging areas are.

Reply from The Nine

I haven’t moved in yet but i move in on August 15! I am so excited. I already went on the tour and with what they showed me and how the staff were, i would love to live here!

Reply from The Nine

Living far away from home is always difficult. However, this community is wonderful and has made moving over 600 miles as easy as possible. The nine has made louisville my new home.

Reply from The Nine

I haven’t started living at the nine, but the experience that I have had so far has been nothing but amazing. I can not wait to start living here come the fall.

Reply from The Nine

From the first time I stepped into the Nine the staff was amazing and super helpful. The grounds are beautiful and it seems like an overall great place to live!

Reply from The Nine

I love it here. The roommate match up worked perfectly and I have never had an issue with living her. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is look

Everyone is nice and respectful. I cant wait to live here! I live the way the living space looks and all the extra stuff available! I also love the fact that they allow pets!

While I do not live there yet, the management staff have been very nice in helping me and my family with all the questions we have. I felt more than welcome, this making this large decision a lot easier.

Reply from The Nine

I just moved in today. So far my experience has been great. The workers at the front desk are very helpful and accomodating. I throughougly enjoy myself.

Reply from The Nine

overall my experience at the nine so far has been great. the only issue i have is that i can never get anyone on the phone when i call. i always have to go in the building for simple questions

Reply from The Nine

I have just recently signed a lease at The Nine, and am going to live there next semester. I was confused about part of the lease and roommate assignments, so I called to ask a couple questions. The representative was extremely helpful and kind.

Reply from The Nine

The nine is definitely one of the nicer and cleaner apparent places on campus. The staff is very friendly and is willing to work with you through any issue.

I really enjoy being apart of this community because of the staff and all the amentities that the nine has to offer. The staff always puts on cool events for residents which really helps build community as well.