The Nine
4 stars710 Reviews

Lots of maintenance issues that were there before I moved in. I have called multiple times and about immediate maintenance issues and it always takes several days for them to come and fix it. The roommate matching system is also not good and there have been a lot of issues with my random roommates
The Nine is truly the best place to live, the staff is so accommodating and kind. They truly get to know their residents and make it such an inviting environment.
they have a great staff who are easy to talk to. they always fun events to keep you involved in the nine community and take a break from the stress of school ! they also give away free stuff a lot!
Really no complaints Staff is awesome Amenities are great People just need to pick up their dog poo But besides that which is an individual resident issue, place is amazing
Everyone here is so incredibly friendly! I’ve had maintenance requests and they’ve all been resolved within the hour I submitted it. The staff is super helpful and does everything possible to try and meet all of your requests. I also love that it is dog friendly and my puppy has made tons of friends at the dog park! The half star is because the hallways can get pretty dirty and no one picks up after their animals.
So far I have nothing but great things to say, love the space, the people, and my roomates. The pool is always in good shape as well as the things surrounding!!
I like living here. My bed is soo comfy. I love the hammocks but I wish they were able to be used whenever before you leave work at the first time in a row so you
I love living at The Nine. The staff is very friendly and helpful, always planning events for residents. The dog park is muddy and the grounds can be dirty sometimes.
I am a new resident at the Nine and also new to Louisville. The staff has been so welcoming and the welcome week events just for the residents here have been incredible. The community and amenities are awesome, and I already feel like I'm at home.
Great place to live. The layout of the four person apartment is spectacular. I love how close it is to campus and how little I have of a walk to the community. I will definitely be renting here next year.