The Nine
4 stars526 Reviews

My experience here has been great so far! Only thing is that I wish the gym was always stocked with sanitizing wipes—I workout quite often and there rarely ever there. Other than that, I’m pretty happy living here so far!
So far it’s been good. All of my request have been fulfilled in a timely manner. I like the furniture and appliances in the kitchen and living room.
I have enjoyed my stay at The Nine at Louisville overall. Some residents can be rather noisy, but for the most part, it's not too bad. I still take issue with the garbage people banging the dumpster around at the crack of dawn, though it's nowhere near how bad it used to be and I understand that this is outside of management's control.
This is my second year living here and I absolutely Love living here! Staff and amenities are amazing. I do wish there was more parking options but oh well.
I have had a good experience living here at the nine so far. However, there are some dog problems but that is really the only problem as of late.
Did not love the Nine and will not be living there next year. However I will say the maintenance team is very responsive and reachable at all times as well as the staff. I like the opportunity to get rewards through Engage, and all the events the Nine hosts. However, the walls are way too thin, I wake up at the slightest sound and I don’t like the surroundings of it. If you choose to live in a four bedroom, two of you will get worse rooms (in terms of spacing and general moveability). I will say I have really enjoyed the 24 hour gym.
the nine has been a great place to live so far! I love being able to have my own bed/bath but my favorite part is being able to walk down to the lobby and get a great workout in in the workout room! Definitely something I love & need to have when living in an apartment!
This has been my first year living at the Nine and I have to say I'm very happy and satisfied with everything. That is also the reason why I decided to renew my lease for the next year!
The Nine is really nice looking but there’s a lot of help that is needed. The trash rooms smell very bad and the dog yard area is not clean. Staff can be rude.
i’m giving it a 4/5 mainly because of the noise. we’ve had to call and complain about our upstairs neighbors multiple times. other than that, very happy with living here