The Nine

4.1

4.1

Sydney
I love living here! Using the engage app is fun but I can never redeem any of the points. I hope this summer the pool area will have the chairs available in the pool as well.
Jade
The room is great and the amenities are superb. And it's so nice that the Nine is so pet friendly. Outside of a couple noisy neighbors, the apartment is great and I'm glad to be staying here.
Kenya
My experience has overall been good . A few maintenance issues that constantly have to get resolved and rent is pricey but overall I like my apartment.
Robert
Since my previous review, my overall experience remains unchanged. I've mostly enjoyed living here since August 2018. I have no noteworthy issues to comment on at this time.
Mark
It was amazing! Definitely used the gym a lot, but the most amazing part is the staff. They are nice and do their best to help you as soon as possible and efficiently.
Rebekah
One of the best things about the Nine is it’s location - it’s right off the interstate so it’s easy to come and go and it’s also across the street from campus. I would totally live at the nine again if I wasn’t graduating in May!
Bailey
I have loved living at the Nine throughout my 3 years here. The community is awesome and the staff is great. I would definitely live here again in the future!
Heejue
Living at The Nine has been a good experience overall. I would just love for the coffee machine to be back and running. All the staff is always welcoming.
Maia
After finishing my first semester living at The Nine I could still say that the stuff is better than at any other housing place on/off campus. However, I still think that there is a lot to improve in the building and methods of paying.
Clark
I love how this is such a nice place. I would like for the elevator to be faster. I love the apartment! It’s really nice. There are very good walls.