I love it here ! I am new to the community and I feel welcomed ! The amenities are nice and the staff is very friendly and will help and support you with anything you need help with.

The past few years I have lived here, I’ve had good and bad moments. I’m not a quiet person, but I’m shy. Happiness is something I don’t stand in the way of. Somehow, happiness stands out of my way every time I reach for more in life. I went through the worst life experience when I moved to The Nine. It wasn’t due to the community. When I walk into the front office, I have friends who work there. I don’t get along with everyone, but no one bothers me about that. My friends have moved, and I’ve watched people forced to go. The pipes leaked, fixed, broke, and fixed again. I would say The Nine is a castle I run to when I’m ready to better my life. I’m more like a queen than a joker here, even though I deserve a finger pointing sometimes. In all, The Nine saved my life. The guys in the front office are my best friends. The assistant manager, Kam, was the only person I could talk to for months. My life slowly fit back together. The Nine is a safe, fun, and friendly place to live.

Pretty good. No real complaints. The staff is responsive to your problems, and the building itself is very nice, and the amenities are amazing.

Reply from The Nine

I moved in and my room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful when I arrived. They explained the process thoroughly and asked if I needed help with the process

Reply from The Nine

The move in was smooth and easy. The room was left messy but luckily my roommates cleaned it which helped a lot. The rooms are more spacious than similar apartments so that’s nice too.

Reply from The Nine

So far I absolutely love it here! Everyone is so kind and helpful and it truly feels like home. The amenities just make it even better. Can’t wait for this year!!

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is a great place to live and the location is very convenient for UofL students. The facilities are kept clean for the most part and maintenance orders fulfilled very quickly. I’ve had few issues living here and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is a great place to live, with many great amenities, and the convenience of being located so close to campus. I am looking forward to my time here.

Reply from The Nine

I love the nine and it’s a great place to be I just think the parking garage cost to much if the price could be lowered a little bit you’d have plenty more people willing to pay to park in it

Great apartment building but the WiFi lags sometimes. The room I moved into was great after it was cleaned and the services are amazing. The pool is a great place to relax and do work.

Reply from The Nine

The nine seems to be a great place to live and I can’t wait to move in without my best friends! Super grateful they have 5 bedroom apartments!

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is a great and convenient living space for UofL students. The apartment community is unmatched while the staff is always supportive.

Reply from The Nine

Excited to move in to this great place! They have been helpful so far! Excited to see what they have planned for the year. The staff there are great!

Reply from The Nine

I love living at the 9!! People there are great and I love the area :) if you are looking looking to live off campus I definitely recommend the 9!

Reply from The Nine

Extremely overpriced, unbearably loud, and unreasonably filthy. The amount of times I’ve been woken up by loud neighbors, planes, or trains is equal to the amount of money I’ve wasted on living here.

Reply from The Nine

The Nine has been a pretty good place to live over the past year. Other than the garbage people, the noise levels of the area tend to be pretty low.

Reply from The Nine

I love living here! The staff is always very very helpful and mindful that this is a college affiliated living space. I already renewed my lease for this year!

Reply from The Nine

Love it here! The staff is awesome and the location is so nice! I don’t have to go to class like a sweaty mess because my apartment is right across the street.

Reply from The Nine

Very great atmosphere, staff is always helpful in answering any questions that you have about wanting to live there in the future. Also located in a great part of town.

Reply from The Nine

So excited for this year. Love the location and cannot wait to live at the nine. The amenities only make the experience even more satisfying.

Reply from The Nine

I love it at The Nine! Everyone is so friendly and I feel at home here! The remedies are nice. The staff is helpful and will help you with anything you need. 10/10 would highly recommend!!

Reply from The Nine

The nine has a lot of amenities that make it really nice. For the most part it is maintain nicely, but a lot of things kept not working well like the outlets and lights.

Reply from The Nine

It was really good. The apartments are so nice and the staff are too! I absolutely love the style of the apartments and love how nice and fancy everything looks.

Reply from The Nine

The pool is very nice and clean so is the surrounding area around the pool. Moving in was a little ruff but so far everything else has been pretty good.

Reply from The Nine

The nine has improved in the past year and I am excited that the pool is available this summer! Ready for a great last few weeks in the nine!