The location and accommodations are wonderful! The apartment has plenty of room and I love that we each have our own bathrooms along with a washer and dryer! There are so many things to do and enjoy in our Nine community!! Love it!

Great place to live. So many things to do like work out, swim, play ping-pong,etc.. The staff is great and so are the the other residents.!!

Great place to live it’s so close to campus. Such great amenities throughout the building, including study rooms, gym with all new equipment and free printing.

It’s a pretty nice place to live. Although, the rent is high but everything is included except for a $54 maintenance fee. The pool was only opened for a few days and I have yet to receive my $500 gift card from the incentive agreement. Despite those things I like living here because it’s nice and close to where I work.

Love the apartment space, the living room looks great, and the private bed and bath are awesome! And there's the gym on the bottom floor to top it all off. You'd be hard pressed to find a better place!

I enjoy living here, but road being re-construction with no notice was not ok. I got a ticket. I feel like the staff should have said something even if they did not in till that day. We should have been notified as soon as someone new. The staff does not always answer the phone and do not update package information. Also, the staff is never on the same page.

Overall there are pretty few complaints about the apartment community. The staff is helpful and the amenities are nice. More upfront communication about the lease would be nice, however

Living at the nine is very nice. The common areas are always kept clean and the staff is very nice. My favorite part of living at the nine is that we get $5 spray tans.

Reply from The Nine

We love living here, the only issue is that the people above us are very loud at late hours. We've done all that we can do but they haven't listened so, we've learned to deal with it. But all in all, it's been a great experience thus far

Reply from The Nine

Helped my daughter get into one of these apartments and overall they are actually very nice especially for the price. The amenities are great as well and is located very close to the U of L campus

Reply from The Nine

The community is awesome. It is very clean and in a great location. There are many amenities that attracted me to this community. They have a very nice pool and a huge game room and TV room.

Reply from The Nine

My favorite thing is the gym located on the first floor, it's so convenient and is open 24 hours. There is a lot of equipment to choose from. The staff is amazing and very helpful and orgnanized!

Reply from The Nine

I love how friendly and helpful the staff is! I feel at home when I'm at the Nine and love every experience I have here. Every maintenance request we have had has been filled in a timely manner

Reply from The Nine

So far the nine has been great! Good environment and faculty! I would like to have better elevator upkeep, but other than that I have no major complaints.

Reply from The Nine

Had some inconsistencies with management and maintenance treatment of certain tenants. Had to involve law enforcement to resolve the matter. Willing to give it one more year if no improvements then i wont renew.

Reply from The Nine

Love the roommate matching, could not have picked better roommates. We get a long so well and are pretty similar so it works well for everyone.

Reply from The Nine

Honeslty I have loved it so far other than the fact I got my bike stolen about a week ago. Oh well. Anyways my roommates are really cool and I always enjoy seeing new faces and trying to make a friend

Reply from The Nine

Overall a positive apartment community. The hallways need to be vacuumed and cleaned occasionally, and more storage space like drawers and shelves in the rooms would be useful.

Reply from The Nine

I like living at the nine because there are many things to do. The nine has a pool a hot tub hammocks and more. The nine is right across the street from campus

Reply from The Nine

I love it here! I just make bed in and the apartments are so nice! Perfect for a college students and tons of fun! I love the community gatherings and the washer/dryer being in each apartment!

Reply from The Nine

I like the location here and it is nicely placed in the city. Also the way the roads are setup you can get to places easily. Workout room is good.

Reply from The Nine

Not bad place to live. My apartment is on the seventh floor and the elevators are on their own in their respective places in the building, so that’s rather annoying. Also my smoke detector goes off for food that makes no smoke.

Reply from The Nine

So far it has been a brilliant experience. I have a beautiful kitchen with modern appliances. I have a German shepherd who has been extremely well recieved.

Reply from The Nine

I have enjoyed my experiences so far as a resident, looking forward to the rest of the year. I am hoping to meet new neighbors and swim in pool.

Reply from The Nine

Great apartments, especially for students wanting to live with friends and be close to campus. Everyone is very helpful and the facilities are nice.