The Nine

I’ve loved my experience at the nine, the only issues I’ve had have been minuscule and they’re never related to anything wrong with my apartment
I have been disappointed with The Nine especially this semester. The trash rooms are rarely open, the hallways dirty, our air conditioning was not working for nearly four days before it was fixed, people have stolen from our apartment door, people have broken into cars in the "secure" parking garage, the wipes in the gym were out for several days while in the midst of a pandemic, signage was just put up this month regarding COVID-19, and so much more. I still appreciate some amenities like the location and the 24 hour gym, but cleaning and security definitely needs to be improved!
I have loved living with my roommates however this semester there has been new problems with maintenance and other amenities. The trash chutes do not work and the elevators are constantly broken. I have felt like the Nine only cares about money and not the residents.
Very nice place, love the things they provide for us, especially being pet friendly. The room is smaller than what I am used to but I made it into something I can work with. Dog park is fantastic, but wish mail could be handled in a better manner
I have no complaints this is my far the best apartment on campus and you all do an amazing job keeping everyone safe but also making sure the events can still happen
the office is very helpful and the building is very safe. I like the environment and the amenities offered. The building is like a small community for students.
So far, my resident experience has been great. I love my room and my roommates. I like the gym and the pool. It has been a wonderful experience living at the nine.
My experience so far has been really good. I like the Nine building. The only issue I had is the unexpected fire alarms going off at 2am that's why I took off a star oh also because the window sill on the 6th floor needs to be wiped down it's trifling.
I’ve had a great time at my apartment, it’s been a bit of an adjustment but I’ve loved it so far! Definitely wish the elevators worked more often, but the stairs have been a good workout so it’s okay. Parking is expensive, but overall I enjoy living here and am glad to be back on campus!
Love having my own apartment with my friends! Really love having my own room and bathroom and being able to cook my own meals if great!! Wish the elevators would work more often and wish parking was affordable.