The Nine
4 stars583 Reviews

Great awesome such a good place on campus to love. Great amenities and staff. Good location, right near campus. Awesome residents. No issues
Very good, love the room, great room, really love the pool, the pool is nice, Staff is nice. I would definitely recommend living here to people.
Maintenance comes on time and always fixes everything. I like having 24/7 access to the gym. Staff does fun events. My faults to the Nine are with the location to the train tracks and busy street, how thin the walls are and a few other things.
I haven’t moved in yet, but the place seems super nice already! I am excited for next year and I cannot wait to meet my new roommates and experience living here.
Haven’t gotten to use the courtyard yet, the study rooms are really convenient especially when my roommates have people over. Noisy upstairs neighbors are the only downfall.
Love how close it is to campus. Nice room and bathroom space. The kitchen is huge with updated appliances so that’s a plus! Great island space.
I've lived at The Nine for almost three years now, and I've enjoyed my stay for the most part. The staff is friendly and always available to help out with anything.
I enjoy my roommates and being able to have my dog! The gym and pool are nice amenities. My only complaint is how maintenance speaks to residents. The office staff has gotten much more professional since the beginning of the school year in August.
Its been relatively easy figuring things out and im excited to live there next year! The Nine seems like a fantastic place to live and that why me and my roomates decided to live there.
Living at The Nine has made my college experience super comfortable. All the staff members are so nice, as well as having great amenities. The location was a big selling point for me, being able to walk to my classes or the library to study is great.