The Nine

Living here I feel I am part of a community and not just a resident. It feels good to say that I actually know my neighbors and have friends in the building.
It’s great I really like how it’s very close to campus I get to live on my best friends, I love the layout of my apartment and how the kitchen the living room is an open area.
My resident experience here had been good. There are no noise complaints and the amenities are wonderful! Like the gym that includes all the needed equipment and the nice pool.
It’s awesome! Love all the amenities offered. I will say that the printer is very finicky and also a few of the computers don’t work which is slightly irritating. Other than that though I’ve enjoyed my stay. Have already been trying to get friends to move here!
This is a good place to live! Good Timely when fixing problems! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good place to live, sometimes a little loud.
The Nine at Louisville is a very great place to live. I love all of the fun amenities that this place has to offer. I am strongly considering renewing my lease.
I love it here! Friendly staff and pets friendly is what i love about this place. i wouldn’t want it any other way here! glad i got to experience it!
I love the amenities and how easy they are to access. Safety was a huge factor in finding a place to live, and I feel 100% safe at The Nine.
Very noisy neighbors and often loud noises. Maintenance problems are fixed fairly quickly, but things were often needing replaced in my apartment
The staff is amazing. Any problems I have ever had has been fixed in a timely manner. The amenities are top notch but it seems that there is adequate parking. Other than that I would definitely recommend others to live here.