The Nine
4 stars616 Reviews

I love the staff especially Matthew! It’s really really really nice here! I love the gym. I also love the pool. I also Cassidy. I love kaleigh.
The Nine has the best staff!!! I LOVE the 24 hour gym, yoga room & that its pet friendly!!! Highly recommend living here, you wont regret it!
The nine is very good location for getting to UofL's campus and the staff are some of the best! Even though I will not be living at the nine next year I do recommend everyone to live there, great community and great place.
it’s been helpful. i was confused for a while but in the end it was all figured out. other than that i’m super stoked to move in and can’t wait to see what the future holds
Overall a beautiful building with very kind staff that helps out people that need it in the nicest way, Everything is great except for some of the neighbors that are extremely noisy.
it’s been a great experience living at the nine! i can say that the people are always so nice and i love seeing them everyday. the amenities are so nice and i love the gym.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise
I love it. Staff is super friendly and are clear and easy to talk to. Gym is great. Maintenance is helpful. I kindof wish maintenance was quicker bc our sink doesn’t work still, but they are busy I’m sure.
I’ve had a great time living here, and I’m sad to have to leave this summer. The NINE has a great location directly off campus and I love my apartment—overall I’ve had a great experience!
The Nine is the definitely the perfect place to live at off campus. It is on the corner of the campus 2 minutes from the Student Activities Center. I was able to have my cat in the apartment because the Nine is pet friendly community. Also, they offer a lot of amenities including the gym, study rooms, yoga room, games and entertainment section, as well as pool during the summer and the fire place during all seasons. The most importantly, the Nine has super friendly management staff who helped me a lot. Overall, if I had chance to choose again, I would choose the Nine because of my positive experience.