The Nine

So far I’ve had a really great experience living here. The amenities are nice, the people who work the front desk are helpful when I have questions, and I like how each bedroom has its own bathroom instead of a shared bathroom.
I really enjoy living at The Nine!! My only complaints would be cleanliness of the halls and trash rooms as well as the elevators having mechanical issues and being out of order often and for extended periods of time. Aside from that, the property is close to campus, it has a great workout center, and has prompt on-site maintenance!!
Love it here just missing the gym since we pay for it. Only issue I had was our neighbor worked for the nine and lied on us about a weed smell so we’d have to pay a fine which was completely bs. She dated my roommate before and had something against us instantly because we were living in the same apartment as him.
The building is very clean on the inside and out, staff is very respectful and is always willing to help you with whatever you need. Maintenance responds in a timely manner to issues and resolve them quickly.
I have loved living at the Nine. The location is definitely one of my favorite parts about it. There are also great amenities and the rooms are very nice.
Looking forward to living here this fall. I’m looking forward to having my own place and not living in the campus dormitories as well as I’m looking forward to living with friends.
Although i haven’t moved in yet, everyone i’ve talked to has been so kind and welcoming to the nine. I can’t wait to meet all the amazing residents and become apart of the nine!
The Nine has a lot of great amenities. I enjoy having free printing and a gym close by. I love that it’s already furnished including a washer and dryer.
I love it here! They are respectful and caring. They will help you with any problem you have. Great Amenities! Great Community! Great People!
The Nine has been a decent place to live for the past couple years. I'm looking forward to returning after the end of the coronavirus pandemic.