I have just recently signed a lease at The Nine, and am going to live there next semester. I was confused about part of the lease and roommate assignments, so I called to ask a couple questions. The representative was extremely helpful and kind.

The nine is definitely one of the nicer and cleaner apparent places on campus. The staff is very friendly and is willing to work with you through any issue.

I really enjoy being apart of this community because of the staff and all the amentities that the nine has to offer. The staff always puts on cool events for residents which really helps build community as well.

When I first walked in I emediately knew this place was amazing. Then when I was given the grand tour it really didn't take long for me to be in love with the place. Everything just fit my lifestyle and type of living space.

I haven't lived there yet, but from what I've seen, I like it. I like how the apartments looks and how the pool looks. I like that I can workout.

Everything has been great. Even when the pipes burst they worked fast to try to get everyone back into their apartments. Only complaint is the fire alarms randomly go off sometimes.

My experience at the nine has been amazing. I would recommend living here to any & everyone! The nine continues to impress me with their superb service!

Maintenance requests are always completed quickly! The parking is a bad idea and the garage is a little too expensive. The work out area is great and so are the community computers.

Living at the Nine has been a great experience. I always feel like I am right at home and know if I ever have any concerns the staff will attend to them as soon as possible.

Have yet to move in but already having a great experience! I am so excited to live at the 9!! It seems like such a nice place to live and close to campus

Enjoy the property and all the amenities, the location to campus is the best you can find. Apartments are very nice and modern, though a bit more than other peoperties, you get a nice place

Requests have been made promptly, maintenance always up to date, facilities always clean, they always have resident events so people can have fun and get to know each other,

It looks nice and clean. I’m very excited to live there! I like all of the things that come with living there, like the furniture and I like how we get a smart tv. It’s way nicer than my current resident!

Wonderfully new, clean, and well-maintained. I loved living at The Nine. It seemed to be quite a distance from all of my classes; but, it is actually the closest UofL affiliated apartment complex to campus.

Good place to live. The rooms are nice. Quick access to maintenance has been a major plus as well. Some cons though are the pool could be kept open longer and the parking situation is a mess.

The nine is so cute! I love living here. The office staff is always understanding and willing to alleviate issues. There have been some issues such as the water issues, but it was understandable, and unavoidable. Overall it is a great apartment complex. Love it!!

I really enjoy living here, the staff is friendly and maintenance requests get taken care of in a very timely matter! I really appreciate that!

I had a great experience getting into the apartment. The layout is gorgeous and spacious. Tommy played and excellent part for helping e move-in comfortably.

I love the look of the apartment, how modern it is and all the amenities, but I really wish things didn’t break down so much. Also it’s already expensive in terms of rent and utilities, but having a pet makes it even more so. I pay around $650 each month.

the nine is generally a good place. it can be annoying in terms of the management, the manager thinks she can boss us around like children but otherwise its ok

It’s a great place to live if you’re a student considering the location. There are sometimes random charges but it’s still a really nice place to live

There are two major problems I have with the nine, it's the slow elevators and the fact that there is always dog poop on the grass. I like the amenities that this place provides and the convenience of distance from school.

This has been a good place to live I would renew my lease but I do not plan on living in louisville past the end of the summer because I will

Living at the nine has been a Okay experience so far I️ have really friendly neighbors on my floor . Even with the stress of finals , everyone seems to keep it super friendly .

Best place to live hands down, the property is amazing and the staff is even greater. The nine is the place to be, I would highly recommend it :)