great! Got everything fixed in a timely manner. Didn't have to make but one phone call to get things done. Love the amenities and the location of my apartment. I fell very secure where I live.

So far I'm really enjoying living at the nine. All of the facilities are clean and well maintained. The people who work here are all friendly and helpful as well

The community is great. I do wish that the wellness center had a free weight station. However, I understand why you can't have one. Other then that I love staying at the Nine.

Reply from The Nine

Really great place to stay at. Reasonable and affordable prices for students while offering them computers, lounges, pools, etc. very comfortable environment.

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is a very clean and friendly place to live. there's always something to do. And i know if i ever need help with anything that there are people who work here that will be happy to help me.

I love living here! It has a great atmosphere and it's within walking distance to a lot of places. The rooms are pricey, but well worth it! I would recommend this are to all of my friends.

Reply from The Nine

The apartment is really nice and it is easy to return from a long school day and find comfort here. plus who doesn't love being able to pet dogs first thing in the morning.

Reply from The Nine

So far so good! Staff is always friendly and willing to help! It is always clean. I haven't had any issues with my apartment, so I don't have anything to complain about!

Reply from The Nine

Doing wonderful, maintance could be a little more faster for things like washer machines and A/C units but as a whole the student apartment living is very unique.

It is pretty good to live here during my tenure at the university and i really enjoy living here during my studies. so i think that is all i can say.

Good for the most part. My AC is broken and it's taking the people a long time for them to come out. Other than that I can't complain about anything

Reply from The Nine

Staff is great. Things are a lot better than they used to be. Some of the rules involving the pool aren't the best, but those are understandable.

Good some times but need to be cleaner parking is really exspienis cops be tripping where the girls at ya feel me rooms is cool need food tho

I love The Nine! It is very clean and everything still seems brand new. The front office always works with you for anything you need and maintenance is always easy to contact!

The staff here is very friendly, and the amenities are great. However I have already run into a few maintenance issues. My room was not ready by the time I moved in and my door was left open.

It's really nice here. Roommates are very nice and the lay out of the apartment is very well thought out I would highly suggest this to anyone that asked me.

I love the staff here! Very friendly. Whenever I have a problem the try their best to resolve it and they always do. Also, the pool area....

Great. Very helpful and quick to respond to questions and fix repairs when i submit requests. It's only been a week but overall it's been awesome so far.

I'm a resident coming from a previous apartment style housing, known as the Province. One thing I like about this apartment community so far, is that everyone 'seems' nice. While this place does include lights in the resident's rooms, unlike the Province, the rooms lack the noise canceling capabilities of the Province--the walls here are like paper...I can literally hear someone having a conversation outside without them shouting.

Move in day was frustrating to say the least, and my key didn't work when at first. The staff was very helpful and worked with me to get my key replaced, and t extend my temporary parking pass, so i could get all my stuff moved in.

Going great just moved in. Needing point this will be fun. Oh boy 140 characters is a lot. Does any one actually read these. I doubt it. Oh well that's 156!

So super cute, clean, and well run. Move in day was easy and people were always willing to help if I needed it. So excited to see how it goes from here.

The first night was a little weird, realizing this is my home. Summer is over and now is the beginning to my education and responsibilities. There is pressure but it is what keeps you motivated

Awesome! I love the nine! The environment is inviting and the staff is very helpful. I can't wait to call this place my home! Highly recommend to anyone looking for an apartment near campus.

its honestly amazing i love it so much! I can't wait to see what this year brings my roommates and I. this is my very first apartment with roommates