It has been amazing, no complaints! The staff are really wonderful and always greet you with a smile. The room is nice. The layout of the whole building is nice also.

Reply from The Nine

The nine has had issues, but they always tried to make it right. They may not be perfect, but they try to fix the wrongs. I think that’s really important in making a decision on where to live.

Reply from The Nine

My experience with The Nine has been positive. I enjoy the amenities that are offered here and the location to campus is great. The staff is also very helpful

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is awesome. The service here is great the people are so nice and helpful. The experience is like staying in a 5 start hotel, but instead of a week it’s 5 months.

Reply from The Nine

good nice great work. I have a nice time going to the nine an sleeping there. It is good great nice stuff I enjoy eating there and working out and roommates are always fun.

Reply from The Nine

My experience here has been great! I love how conveniently located The Nine is. The staff is amazing! I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from The Nine

It's pretty nice here. Really wish there wasn't much noise from the trash people early in the morning, but I don't think that can be controlled by the property.

Reply from The Nine

I love the 9! When we were taking finals they had free breakfast and snacks for us. It really made my day and I knew they not only cared about my education, but my living situation as well.

Reply from The Nine

The staff at the Nine are excellent and maintenance works quickly on any issues in the building I have put a request in for them. I would suggest a way for staff to intervene with students who are having issues with roommates about breaking rules listed on the lease.

Reply from The Nine

Always super clear, and if I ever have questions it’s very easy to get in contact with them. They are also nice and do fun activities during finals.

Reply from The Nine

It be ight to say the least. I’m jus typing to get that card tho sheeeeiiiiid lol. Follow my ig and twitter new sound cloud coming soon sowooop

Reply from The Nine

It is nice here. The staff is nice and the amenities is nice. I like the location of the Nine. I like that pets can live here too. I like that I have my own room and

Reply from The Nine

Front desk staff are very friendly. Management has improved in the last couple months. There have been many problems with the elevators being down as well as the trash shoot being broken. The best thing about the nine is the location.

Reply from The Nine

I love being close to campus. Also the amenities are very nice and well kept. The staff is friendly and the community is kept up very nicely.

Reply from The Nine

I love the Nine! Friendly staff, nice community, fun events! I would recommend living here to everyone. Maintenance gets things done, they even have staff on call after hours.

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is absolutely beautiful, and I enjoy living here. The amenities are perfect and durable. I would rate my experience a 10/10 and I will recommend this place to anyone! Thank you guys for such a great experience :)

Reply from The Nine

It’s been very good so far! Everyone is very friendly. The only thing I would complain about if the fire alarms go off a little too much, when there is no fire. Not sure if that’s because someone pulls it or what. Other than that no complaints

Reply from The Nine

The location and accommodations are wonderful! The apartment has plenty of room and I love that we each have our own bathrooms along with a washer and dryer! There are so many things to do and enjoy in our Nine community!! Love it!

Great place to live. So many things to do like work out, swim, play ping-pong,etc.. The staff is great and so are the the other residents.!!

Great place to live it’s so close to campus. Such great amenities throughout the building, including study rooms, gym with all new equipment and free printing.

It’s a pretty nice place to live. Although, the rent is high but everything is included except for a $54 maintenance fee. The pool was only opened for a few days and I have yet to receive my $500 gift card from the incentive agreement. Despite those things I like living here because it’s nice and close to where I work.

Reply from The Nine

Love the apartment space, the living room looks great, and the private bed and bath are awesome! And there's the gym on the bottom floor to top it all off. You'd be hard pressed to find a better place!

I enjoy living here, but road being re-construction with no notice was not ok. I got a ticket. I feel like the staff should have said something even if they did not in till that day. We should have been notified as soon as someone new. The staff does not always answer the phone and do not update package information. Also, the staff is never on the same page.

Overall there are pretty few complaints about the apartment community. The staff is helpful and the amenities are nice. More upfront communication about the lease would be nice, however

The apartment community has been great and I really like all the amenities in The Nine. The only complaint I have is the internet - it is very bad and looks like there is no plan to fix it.