I love it at The Nine! Everyone is so friendly and I feel at home here! The remedies are nice. The staff is helpful and will help you with anything you need. 10/10 would highly recommend!!

Reply from The Nine

The nine has a lot of amenities that make it really nice. For the most part it is maintain nicely, but a lot of things kept not working well like the outlets and lights.

Reply from The Nine

It was really good. The apartments are so nice and the staff are too! I absolutely love the style of the apartments and love how nice and fancy everything looks.

Reply from The Nine

The pool is very nice and clean so is the surrounding area around the pool. Moving in was a little ruff but so far everything else has been pretty good.

Reply from The Nine

The nine has improved in the past year and I am excited that the pool is available this summer! Ready for a great last few weeks in the nine!

Reply from The Nine

Great place, awesome staff, prestige location, and excellent amenities. Very close to local restaurants plus the rooms are very spacious, warm, and welcoming.

Reply from The Nine

I’ve lived at the Nine for 3 years now and the staff has been great at communication. I did have some instances where I felt the Nine let me down. A couple years ago a water pipe busted in my apartment and it flooded the whole building. It was no ones fault, just bad plumbing but a lot of my clothes and shoes were ruined because I wasn’t at home at the time. No one from Nine or maintenance notified me that this happened and I wasn’t reimbursed for all the material I had lost. We were reimbursed 1 month free rent but we weren’t back in our rooms until 4 months later and still had to pay rent for it. I just thought that the situation could have been handled better and the management of the place needed Moreno professionalism. Other than that, I’ve enjoyed my time here and would refer this place to anyone looking for a place to stay.

Reply from The Nine

I wish I hadn’t chosen to live here. It’s falling apart, overpriced, trash chute is always broken, amenities are useless. I’m thrilled to move out if here in a few months. I’m sure I’ll receive a dozen charges because they’re money hungry and won’t truly care about their residents.

Reply from The Nine

The first year I was here it wasn’t that great. But, after the the GM took over everything has been so great! The staff is so nice and the maintenance crew is amazing.

Reply from The Nine

Living here has had it's ups and downs. Elevator and trash facilities are often broken. Maintenance is quick to fix problems. Location is ideal for getting to campus quickly.

Reply from The Nine

I wish the trash rooms were kept cleaner. I realize that it's partially the responsibility of the residents, but there's only so much you can do when the chute hatch isn't working properly. Other than that, no complaints.

Reply from The Nine

It has been good so far. The pool is really nice and so is the workout room. That is probably my favorite part about it. The rooms are nice as well except for when you have dirty roomates. Only thing I do not like is how the doors dont come all the way down to the groud so light can peek into your room.

Reply from The Nine

The staff are nice and the apartments have a great location close to campus. The management isn’t great, but better than some of the other off-campus hosing options. The location is the best reason to stay here.

Reply from The Nine

Its alright. No problems with the staff, but some of the other tenants are loud and messy. The building's design unfortunately allows me to hear the other tenants at night.

Reply from The Nine

Community is okay. I wish I knew about the train right out my window before signing the lease and a little expensive for 4 people. Also when there are football games on campus parking is crazy and there’s is no where to park on the street.

Reply from The Nine

Loved touring the Nine and was not for a second hesitant to sign my lease. I’ve heard nothing but great things and love the central location to campus. I made the right choice!

Reply from The Nine

I enjoy living at the nine. The staff is great. The amenities are great but I don’t take advantage of them. I really enjoy the resident events. They let us meet new people and have a good time.

Reply from The Nine

I love the nine! it is such a great place to live. The apartments are really nice and you have your own space. There are some drawbacks though. The fire alarms go off SO easily

Reply from The Nine

My experience at the Nine thus far has been amazing! The Nine is convenient for me because it’s close to the track and not far off campus. Everything you need is literally at the Nine! I love it here :)

Reply from The Nine

Very OK place to live. Not a very welcoming or helpful staff. The fitness center is pretty nice. I also enjoy how close it is to campus. The elevator is super slow also and the fire alarm goes off way too much.

Reply from The Nine

They Have a lot of cool events that happen based on holidays or just for fun.I really like that about the Nine. I am leasing for my second year now.

Reply from The Nine

apartment is nice and has really good amenities. Issue is that many neighbors are loud and it is hard to get work done in apartment building

The nine is okay. Really hope it doesn’t flood again. Glad the printer works. Wish there was more security and that the garage didn’t have a giant entry point to it where anyone can get in from

The experience hasn't been bad, I always think there are things the company can improve on. Maintenance is pretty good with getting all the issues fixed, it may take a quite of but of time for them to

The place is ok the issue with my lock was a bit time consuming but overall being able to be close to campus has been very nice. Also i had no option but to move into a unit with a balcony when it doesnt really matter to me.