amazing place, can't wait to live here for the next year! everything is new, clean, and looks awesome. and who doesn't love a bluetooth showerhead speaker?!

Reply from The Nine

Living at the nine has been good, there's not any real complaints but I would say it's sometimes hard to get them to respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner

Reply from The Nine

Everyone is very friendly and committed to making this place feel and look like home. Building is clean and has a lot of amenities that other places don't offer.

Reply from The Nine

Since the first time I toured The Nine I knew that I wanted to live there. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and willing to help and it is such a a better experience than any other ones that I have had.

I really enjoy all of the amenities that The Nine has to offer. I appreciate how accommodating the staff is. I foresee the experience there being a great one!

Reply from The Nine

You guys are doing a super job! Much improved since the beginning of the year and getting better everyday. Keep up the great work, and keep improving!

You guys are doing great! I love the facilities inside the nine and I love the friendly community. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else my sophomore year.

Reply from The Nine

The new management staff is amazing. My only dislike is that it seems to take a while for them to know some importnant information and I feel like there is not really good communication from the front office.

I love my apartment and the fact it has a balcony which allows myself to sit outside and enjoy the weather. Initially i wouldn't be a fan on the set of up the bedroom, as it is hard to utilize all the space because of the structure of the room and the size of the bed, but i make it work.

Reply from The Nine

Overall the Nine is a convenient and luxurious apartment to live in. Every apartment has their advantages/disadvantages but after living here for 9 months, I highly suggest considering a lease with the Nine.

Would really enjoy if the amenities (specifically the printer) would work. The building is safe and clean, so it is otherwise a very nice place to live.

Reply from The Nine

I have never had any problems with the Nine. I enjoy the short walk to class and the view from our balcony! The maintenance is quick and efficient.

Reply from The Nine

Employees are very nice. Very clean space. The tour sold me on signing a lease at the Nine for this coming year. I'm so excited to live here.

Reply from The Nine

I enjoy living here for the most part. Other than not receiving compensation for the flood, everything else is good. Plus I am glad there are more trash cans in the garage now! That's helpful.

Reply from The Nine

The new staff were amazing if i could ever find away back to louisville id live there agian. Its pure luxury. Theres nothing better then living arcoss from UofL an also living in style why at it.

The rooms are great. Their is not too much noise like some of the other complexes. If you need something the staff is on call 24/7 to help you. It's been great

Overall this apartment community is nice. It's in a nice neighborhood and it's close distance to many food places and also in walking distance to campus which is very convenient

The distribution of information isn't that great. Also, the extra conservice fees seem to be over the top and lacking innexplainations. It can be better.

I really like living at the nine especially with the new staff. They are all really nice and very helpful. I know when I have a problem they'll work hard to fix it.

Reply from The Nine

Everything is good, except the heat problem that we keep having randomly. Maintenance always helps out a lot when the problem reoccurs, so they are doing a great job.

The nine is great overall. The only big thing that bugs me about it is that there is not a lot of places for me to walk my dog around the nine. There are some patches of grass which would be fine but people don't pick up their dogs poop, there's so much poop I can't walk through the grass

The apartment as a whole is pretty good. The price is a little much compared to other louisville university apartments around. I wish the walls/ceiling were a little thicker because you can definitely hear anytime someone is moving around. I also wish the utility was unlimited, as during the tour I was told I wouldn't go over the budget but have almost ever month and I honestly don't use the utilities that much. My roommate and I combined use the washer and dryer maybe once a week and the dishwasher around once a week. So I don't understand how we are still going over. Also I wish the price for pets was lower just because pets are good for college students and help relax them and at the price to have them in the apartment it makes it hard.

Beautiful. This is a great and easy way to get rewards. Great for residents and especially college students. Im glad the nine partnered with community rewards me because with that, I am able to receive many benefits I wouldn't get otherwise!

Reply from The Nine

I honestly love living at the Nine. Although there have been some issues, management is usually very helpful in getting things taken care of.

Really not a horrible place to live. Keep in mind though, that it is student housing, so nothing's ever going to be perfect (including the wall corners, straight lines, etc.). Maintenance responds quickly. I always feel relatively safe, which is big for this part of Louisville.