The Nine

For the most part it has been great! The only complaint I have is the walls are thin so you can hear everything happening above you! I’m looking forward to the pool opening.
great place good maintenance except when elevators aren’t working. floors aren’t kept up with cleaning and should be. kinda overpriced but good
Haven't moved in yet, but have visited and I am THRILLED to be living here next year! The staff is absolutely the kindest, the location is perfect, and the amenities are much appreciated!
I have learned so many valuable things living at the nine! I’ve gotten a chance to grow as an individual and learn how to sustain myself. I have also learned teamwork...living with roommates can be challenging at times, but I’ve learned to stop and rethink situations and focus on what really matter. I can’t wait to see what’s next while living at the nine!
Love this place so far the staff are great, very quick to get things done. Knew that before I even moved in. Maintenance is really quick to fix, took a few times to fix some stuff, but it got done. That’s all that matters
The Nine is a great place to live for students of UofL. Its location right beside campus is ideal and very convenient. The style of apartments allow for adequate personal space as well as a common area big enough to host friends and family. The amenities really complete the experience and the pool is by far my favorite pool in town! The staff at the Nine are very friendly, helpful and understanding.
I love the location and all the amenities. However, I feel that the noise level and the constant smell of weed is very annoying. If I could move somewhere else with less noise and no weed smell I would but there isn’t a place like that close by to campus.
I enjoy living here. I typically feel very safe and the staff has always been extremely helpful. the location is also close to campus, which is extremely convenient
I love the environment, the friendliness; and the urgency that the community has to take care of everyone’s needs. I feel very at home here and welcomed.
1 star
I have hated living at the nine and won't be coming back. The elevators are always out, the hallways smell like dog piss, the rooms are very dirty when you move in, and maintenance doesn't get back to you about your problems. Also, there is no lock around the breakers so people can literally shut your power off whenever with no consequences.