the nine is generally a good place. it can be annoying in terms of the management, the manager thinks she can boss us around like children but otherwise its ok

It’s a great place to live if you’re a student considering the location. There are sometimes random charges but it’s still a really nice place to live

There are two major problems I have with the nine, it's the slow elevators and the fact that there is always dog poop on the grass. I like the amenities that this place provides and the convenience of distance from school.

This has been a good place to live I would renew my lease but I do not plan on living in louisville past the end of the summer because I will

Living at the nine has been a Okay experience so far I️ have really friendly neighbors on my floor . Even with the stress of finals , everyone seems to keep it super friendly .

Best place to live hands down, the property is amazing and the staff is even greater. The nine is the place to be, I would highly recommend it :)

Excellent location and beautiful apartments! Comes with nice furniture and appliances. I just wish parking was included in rent or cheaper than the current price.

I️ have been very pleased with living here. There is sometimes too much noise above my dorm, but only a few times since I️ have lived here. Staff awesome.

The Nine is a great place to live. They’ve handled all my problems with grace. They could have been fixed in a more timely manner but at least they got the job done.

I really enjoy life at the nine. I have always found the staff to be very friendly and they are always willing to help with any issues that come up. As for my apartment, it is lovely and all our appliances are functioning, so, no complaints here.

The Nine is a decent place to live. I’ve found that I like the room and location and amenities more than anything else. I’m disappointed in the fact that the management is not the best and that the hallways and stairwells are not kept well. I enjoy the community opportunities but I never have time to attend them.

I like the quality of the apartments the granite counter tops and the stainless steel kitchen appliances. But the management is hard to get a hold of and I have had numerous problems with paying my rent. All in all it is a nice and safe place to live as long as you are willing to pay a little extra.

I love my apartment! The staff is also very kind and helpful. The work orders are competed in a timely manner and always leave the paper that says what they fixed.

I love this community and I love How safe it is and how close it is to campus, it’s only a 5 min walk to all of my classes so it is nice waking up later

I like living at the nine. I love the privacy of having my own bathroom and closet. The community is great and all of the fun activities the nine has throughout the week are a joy to go to. I would highly recommend living at the nine to everyone.

Other than the dishwasher taking a whole month to fix, so far so good. The coffee and other amenities such as the gym or pool is pretty sweet too

I love living here at The Nine! The only thing is I wish there was more communication with your financial account! Some charges are random and there’s no explanation unless you go to the leasing office

The security measures installed in the building need to be fixed if they are broken. A door has been broken for over a month and still not fixed.

Overall the staff is very helpful and accompidating. There are some noise issues but that is expected. The kitchen and bathroom are very nice and love having a balcony. I wish the door came compleatly down to the floor.....

great! Got everything fixed in a timely manner. Didn't have to make but one phone call to get things done. Love the amenities and the location of my apartment. I fell very secure where I live.

So far I'm really enjoying living at the nine. All of the facilities are clean and well maintained. The people who work here are all friendly and helpful as well

The community is great. I do wish that the wellness center had a free weight station. However, I understand why you can't have one. Other then that I love staying at the Nine.

Reply from The Nine

Really great place to stay at. Reasonable and affordable prices for students while offering them computers, lounges, pools, etc. very comfortable environment.

Reply from The Nine

The Nine is a very clean and friendly place to live. there's always something to do. And i know if i ever need help with anything that there are people who work here that will be happy to help me.

I love living here! It has a great atmosphere and it's within walking distance to a lot of places. The rooms are pricey, but well worth it! I would recommend this are to all of my friends.