The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place

4.2

4.2

Sarah
The Northern has been a pleasant community neighborhood to move into. My neighbors say hi when we pass each other, there’s amenities like swimming and pickle ball, and the area is beautiful. I love having a balcony and the apartment is clean with good square footage for the price. I would recommend the Northern apartments to anyone looking to move here.

Richard
Tyler fix our sink he is very nice guy and i ask him to help me to change the buld of our lights and teach me how to change. I like the its clean,the community is clean,staff in office is very nice.

Drew
I love it here its so nice and quiet. and the people are so welcoming and friendly. I love how it’s so clean. The Community it amazing and everyone I have met are so nice

Shawnee
I absolutely LOVE The Northern at Coeur d’Alene Place! It feels like living at a resort… and all of the Northern staff are absolutely wonderful. So happy we moved here :)

Joanne
I walk around the sidewalks inside The Northern every morning often before 6:00 am. I always feel safe and enjoy seeing the beautiful manicured lawns and well kept amenities here at the Northern. Su h a beautiful ace to live!

William
Absolutely Positive! I met Property Manager Lucas via phone. As a short-term contractor’s it’s always a hot mess for us to find a rental. Enter Lucas! His expert ability to navigate our particular needs was amazing. From our first contact to our move-in day Lucas made this undertaking easy. The e-payment system for necessary transactions is simple and efficient. A big Mahalo goes to Lucas!

Thor
After looking at other properties I was concerned with many aspects of what my options were. How refreshing to find this property that totally exceeded all my hopes with a staff that was amazing! My entire experience could not have been any better.

Brandon
Scott helped me and gave me a great experience, move in date was set asap like I requested and the approval process went really well and fast

Madison
I really have had a great experience at the northern so far. I love the location and all the amenities that come with it. I think the price is worth it !

Alene
Jackie, Lucas and Scott were all very professional, knowledgeable, prompt in contacts, and followed through with each step for leasing. Coming from the western part of the state of Washington ,all the above professionals were very accommodating and continue to explain, show and demonstrate a high level of customer service with smiles, coffee and donuts. We already appreciate their expertise and wisdom.