The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place

4.2

4.2

Anthony
Need to fill character requirements so here we go. Nice place to live, has its problems but many are minor. Poop on side walk is a problem as well as trash filling up to quickly.
Jennifer
I love living here. The apartments are very very nice! I love the washer and dryer and the large windows in the living rooms. It’s a safe area and everyone is friendly and helpful!
Kyle
Overall great experience and nice clean apartment. Love the amenities and how there are food and gas so close to complex. The front Desk employees are super helpful as well.
Zachary
Great place, nice office staff, all around good experience. Dog friendly. Pool is fun in the summer. Gym access is nice to have. Shops and gas station nearby is also a plus.
Brittany
Friendly staff and quick/painless move in process. Apartments are beautiful, and the app for paying rent etc, is easy to use. Would recommend living here to friends.
Jamie
Very friendly staff... ground always kept up... local business near by... walk distance to many things ... wonderful and clean gym and active to do with family
Victoria
Really nice and clean new apartments. Very convenient location, nice neighbors, great views from my top floor apartment. Parking is a problem.
Michaelene
Overall, it has been a good experience. My move-in was stressful due to lack of parking in front and a very narrow and small walkway to try and unload from. Some of the residents and visitors were disrespectful and rude at having to be inconvenienced with my move in. Staff was great, apartment is great and I love living to so close to my job.
Verified Resident
We love it here! The location is absolutely perfect, it is so easy to get around town from here. The apartments are spacious and we love that they have in-unit washers and dryers. It is very pricey to live here and unfortunately our rent went up 20% this last year. I know that the prices aren't controlled by management, but keep in mind that your rent may be raised significantly at the end of your lease. Overall it is a very nice place to live and we will stay here for as long as we can!
Joanne
Beautiful facility! Resort style amenities. Friendly and very efficient staff. Happy residents! Location, Location, Location! I know I am going to be very happy in my new home in Coeur-D-Alene! Are you jealous, yet? You should be!