The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place

4.2

4.2

My time here at the northern have been filled with mediocrity, and ping-pong. I would definitely recommend a place at the northern. To be honest I am just here for the points, and had to fill your text character requirements.
Welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. We were so relieved to be able to see the apartment and move in the same day. The staff has been great, the location is awesome, and the few neighbors we’ve met have been friendly.
Love living here office management and residents are all great people and easy to be around. The downstairs bbq area is my favorite. It makes apartment living a lot better when you have a area like that to have a little get together.
The community is so welcoming and the amenities are amazing. The gym is perfect for just starting to workout. The clubhouse is nice. Honestly, the fire pit is arguably the best part.
These are great apartments with many great things to do in the area, I love the layout and all the windows!! The office people are quite nice and are willing to help!
I haven’t lived here at The Northern very long but I love it here. The complex is beautiful with great amenities! The apartments on the inside are very nice as well! Great friendly community!!
I love living here! Where my building is, it's super quiet & has a good view of the sunrise. I wish they would clean the outside of the buildings more/in between apartments in the halls too but besides that I really love living here. I especially love the gym.
It’s really awesome, we are super happy with the place. Really glad we found it when we did. Looking forward to the community garden next year!
Honestly just the same as most all other apartments around here, so eh. Greedy owners, overpriced for low quality building, thin walls, can hear everything all your neighbors are doing all the time. Only thing different about here compared to others, is the terrible parking!
Great location and really nice neighbors. Parking is a sruggle if you have more than one vehicle but the other amenities are awesome. Staff changes a lot but are generally very nice. Issues with my apartment were a bit delayed but eventually got fixed.