The place is okay and pretty close to campus. Who puts a 140 character MINIMUM? Was going to give 4 stars but now it’s 3.5 for the inconvenience.

Nice apartments, great staff, and nice amenities. The location is also prefect for someone who isn’t familiar with Baton Rouge and it’s close to LSU campus

I really enjoy living here. The Oliver is making an obvious effort to cater to its residents and make our living experience here as enjoyable as possible.

maintenance is fast for the most part. our couch had a hole in the bottom so you could only sit on the far ends and we asked for it fixed several times and it took til january for us to get a new one. small stuff is fast tho like plumbing or light stuff. had a mouse at one point? roommates got it out but it happened. overall can't complain for the price

I LOOOVEEEEEE living at The Oliver 😭😭😭 I have to admit the hot tub is what sealed the deal for me! I recommend anyone especially college students who are trynna be on their grind to looking into becoming a resident here!!

The apartment wasn’t the cleanest but the staff are so helpful and nice. Such courteous people help the fact that the apartment may not be up to par.

The value of the apartment is fantastic for all the features and amenities. The office staff is friendly and helpful ALWAYS! The only downside of the slow maintenance response, and inability to discuss scheduling and work orders with them.

There have been multiple times where safety was an issue. I wish the apartment was more updated. It is also really loud at night and that is something I don't like.

Very passionate about the safety of its residents and the staff welcomes everyone with so much warmth. Love the amenities. I’d live here forever.

Reply from The Oliver

Things have improved greatly at the Oliver in this 6 months or so that I have been living here. Potholes and parking lots were fixed, the parking lot lights are now on all through the night and they powerwashed the corridors on my building. I like that they put attention to what I had said before in a review.

Reply from The Oliver

Just renewed ! Great community and amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful and I am very satisfied with my apartment. Security could be a little better.

Reply from The Oliver

Since staying at The Oliver I’ve enjoyed staying here the furniture is nice & the layout was exactly how the online image was , a bit of noisy neighbors but overall I’m loving the stay . Plan to renew my lease as well .

Great place to live, and perfect location. The staff is always more than willing to help, and always keep you updated with any changes in the neighborhood.

I honestly couldn’t be happier with the price I’m paying. Granted if I’d of found some of the eye sores from obviously rushed construction and renovations in a more expensive apartment I’d be raising hell but for the price I’m paying, it could definitely be worse. I hate the keys needed to get in the front door, sometimes it works first try sometimes I’m standing iut there for five minutes trying to get (maybe user error? I’ve only been here a month so it’s very possible) I can hear what I can only assume to be tigerland from my balcony (but not inside the actual apartment thank goodness) which is funny to me and mildly entertaining when I’m just chilling on the balcony. The couch in the furnished apartments is ridiculously comfortable😂 the AC works well, I have a dishwasher, and rarely do I run out of hot water and bath water pretty much comes out hot in seconds doesn’t really need time to warm up like previous baths I’ve used. Can’t really ask for much more. Staff is friendly and was very accommodating when I was very pickily trying to pick a roommate and specific room assignment.

The oliver has been great for the past 2 years, I love all the craft and maintenance comes quickly whenever I ask. Wish I had more safety updates.

Great home nice a convenient location the pool and common areas are beautiful. My roommate is super friendly. I think I will extend my lease.

Nice place to live and near Louisiana State University. It has new facilities, a pool and a tiger bus stop just infront. The services and attention have been nice so far.

This apartment is good for the pricing and very conveniently located. They fixed the parking lots and the potholes which helps! The staff is kind. I personally don't like that all packages come to the front not the mailboxes but it's no reason to not live here.

I like living here. It is close to campus, during football season it is especially a plus! The apartments are cozy and nice! The staff is super friendly and they try helping you when you have a problem!

I am really going to enjoy living here and i really enjoy the place it is very homey and i love my roommates! I can’t wait for the warmer days so i can go tan by the lovely pool we have!

Cons: multiple break-ins, towing cars during finals week, maintenance is poor, and the student workers in the office aren’t helpful. Pros: on bus route Cheaper than most housing around campus, but there are other options that are cheaper and nicer

The living experience is good, but maintenance and roommates create a poor living environment. Maintenance never completes a good job and always does it half way. Roommates always are rowdy and noisy.

The staff will do ANYTHING to make sure you, and your mom 😉, are happy. They are always smiling and know you by name! I’ve had an overall wonderful experience here! Highly recommended!!

This place started off bad, and it does not get any better. It takes staffs days to get back to you or they just forget. The parking lot being redone mid school year was an inconvenience. And this apt complex has theft going on everywhere. Unsafe

Reply from The Oliver

My room is big and nice but the sink in the bathroom leaks and my baseboards are missing. I had a problem with my key but it was fixed right away.