I moved in yesterday and it has been a hassle ever since. I have problems that prevent me from staying in my apartment and the people in the club house said there isn’t anything they can do about it till Monday. They said they cleaned the room but there is dust and dirt everywhere to the point where I was sneezing like crazy. There was a towel from the past person living there still in my room. We went to the club house and they said they couldn’t do anything because the houses keeping doesn’t come until Monday. My bed is so rocky that it isn’t safe to sleep on so I have been sleeping at my parents house until they fix it.

It’s a cool place to live. The neighbors are friendly and the community as a whole is great! There’s always parking lot patrollers looking for parking tags.

Maintenance is timely. Pool is almost always clean. Gym and other things are clean. The office staff is pretty friendly when I come in and always have a sense of urgency.I’m pretty satisfied .

I’ve stayed at The Oliver for almost 2 years now and it’s been a pretty ok place to live. They have pretty nice amenities and the CAs are very helpful.

I just moved in yesterday and it already feels like home. The move in process was easy and quick and the staff was very helpful. My bedroom was spotless and smelled great. I definitely feel safe living here so far and can’t wait to use the amenities that are offered.

I have only ever had one bad experience here. And that was with their maintenance company, other than that it's been lovely living here (: (:

Location isn’t the best due to LSU games. games are seasonal but for someone like me who doesn’t participate in games. Traffic and street blockage is a major problem for me.

These are nice apartments. They are not too expensive, but you still get everything you need. If you want to live close to campus, then definitely consider The Oliver.

The apartment wasn’t up to standards but it was livable. Had a mice problem that maintenance took care of. The front office was little help with efforts in making living better. But for student living and close to campus it was very good.

Absolutely love living here! All of the staff can always be counted on for a smile and the amenities are FANTASTIC! Great value for the price!

The Oliver Staff is helpful and responsive! Within a few hours of a small service request online, the issue was fixed!The community is very friendly!!

The place is okay and pretty close to campus. Who puts a 140 character MINIMUM? Was going to give 4 stars but now it’s 3.5 for the inconvenience.

Nice apartments, great staff, and nice amenities. The location is also prefect for someone who isn’t familiar with Baton Rouge and it’s close to LSU campus

I really enjoy living here. The Oliver is making an obvious effort to cater to its residents and make our living experience here as enjoyable as possible.

maintenance is fast for the most part. our couch had a hole in the bottom so you could only sit on the far ends and we asked for it fixed several times and it took til january for us to get a new one. small stuff is fast tho like plumbing or light stuff. had a mouse at one point? roommates got it out but it happened. overall can't complain for the price

I LOOOVEEEEEE living at The Oliver 😭😭😭 I have to admit the hot tub is what sealed the deal for me! I recommend anyone especially college students who are trynna be on their grind to looking into becoming a resident here!!

The apartment wasn’t the cleanest but the staff are so helpful and nice. Such courteous people help the fact that the apartment may not be up to par.

The value of the apartment is fantastic for all the features and amenities. The office staff is friendly and helpful ALWAYS! The only downside of the slow maintenance response, and inability to discuss scheduling and work orders with them.

There have been multiple times where safety was an issue. I wish the apartment was more updated. It is also really loud at night and that is something I don't like.

Very passionate about the safety of its residents and the staff welcomes everyone with so much warmth. Love the amenities. I’d live here forever.

Reply from The Oliver

Things have improved greatly at the Oliver in this 6 months or so that I have been living here. Potholes and parking lots were fixed, the parking lot lights are now on all through the night and they powerwashed the corridors on my building. I like that they put attention to what I had said before in a review.

Reply from The Oliver

Just renewed ! Great community and amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful and I am very satisfied with my apartment. Security could be a little better.

Reply from The Oliver

Since staying at The Oliver I’ve enjoyed staying here the furniture is nice & the layout was exactly how the online image was , a bit of noisy neighbors but overall I’m loving the stay . Plan to renew my lease as well .

Great place to live, and perfect location. The staff is always more than willing to help, and always keep you updated with any changes in the neighborhood.

I honestly couldn’t be happier with the price I’m paying. Granted if I’d of found some of the eye sores from obviously rushed construction and renovations in a more expensive apartment I’d be raising hell but for the price I’m paying, it could definitely be worse. I hate the keys needed to get in the front door, sometimes it works first try sometimes I’m standing iut there for five minutes trying to get (maybe user error? I’ve only been here a month so it’s very possible) I can hear what I can only assume to be tigerland from my balcony (but not inside the actual apartment thank goodness) which is funny to me and mildly entertaining when I’m just chilling on the balcony. The couch in the furnished apartments is ridiculously comfortable😂 the AC works well, I have a dishwasher, and rarely do I run out of hot water and bath water pretty much comes out hot in seconds doesn’t really need time to warm up like previous baths I’ve used. Can’t really ask for much more. Staff is friendly and was very accommodating when I was very pickily trying to pick a roommate and specific room assignment.