The ONE Lubbock
4 stars939 Reviews

The transition has been very smooth! Really looking forward to the new changes, the staff has been very helpful with all of the changes and answer all the questions we’ve had!
I love living here! Great rates and great people, the community is always there for you and the the staff are super friendly and always wanting to help. They are also renovating currently and the apartments look fantastic!
Friendly staff, nice location, hard to get ahold of property manager. I enjoyed my time as a resident at The One, however, towards the end my apartment flooded and it has been a mess trying to get everything figured out because no one is ever available to talk to.
It has been a great experience to live at the ranch apartment! I have been able to have a great year at school doing the best work I know how to do and that starts at the place you wake up everyday! Highly recommended y’all to anyone !
1 star
Maintenance team sucks. They never gave me a new washer and dryer when they said they would order new ones. Also every time we placed a maintenance they would just be in and out in like 2 minutes.
the management change has affected alot of the resident life. Wish that they would incorporate these changes slowly instead of asking us to move out before our lease is up or being relocated.
Better than the holly, that’s for sure. Better location, better rewards, better people, better office. I’ve honestly enjoyed my time here, it’s been nice.
Great neighborhood with friendly staff willing to help with whatever is needed. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quality apartment for a good price
Overall great. The staff are really nice, helpful, and know what they are doing. It was rough during the change of management but can’t wait to see the new upgrade.
Finally the pool is open and I am enjoying it more and more! Hope that with the new management we get some cool events going and that they do what they promised us!