The Orchard

4.4

4.4

Community with all necessary amenities and beautiful view, Front desk is user friendly and all our service requests have been handled promptly, thank you!
I uded to live here for 3 years and now i am back again because i love it. The place is very good and people who work there are very friendly. I just hope that they do washer and dryer included with the rent as the other Edwards Communities.
We like it here a lot and have just renewed for our fourth year. Nice office staff and quick maintenance responses. We wish they could find a way to catch the residents that don’t clean up after their dogs…. It’s the lazy residents fault that this is a problem.
The community here is great; management and maintenance are very friendly and welcoming. My main reason for giving 4/5 stars is sometimes the appliances/ AC tends to stop working a lot because they are older.
Love my place and the people, I would recommend living here if you were looking for a place. My only complaint would be the AC units need replaced. They take a long time to cool to 70 degrees, inefficient as electric bills are through the roof.
I have only been here a few days but I have had a great experience so far. The staff is very responsive to any questions or requests we have had. The apartment was very clean when we came in and everything was in fantastic condition for us. I will be happy living here for a long time.
Been here 2 years and everything has been fine other than the hot tub never works . Dumpsters are an eye sore since the next complex used them
Great place to live in , I love it , it’s cool , great staff , great people , very nice and clean , you can’t find better than that any where in Dublin , ohio
It's only been a week but everything so far has been pretty good! No major issues with the apartment, but the parking lot can get a little cramped in places.
I really love to be resident in the orchard Clean , quiet and most of the people very friendly , My daughter love the ducks , gooses specially fishing and much more