The Orchard

I love living here in this complex, We have 2 years living here and I have no complaints to make, the staff are very friendly and everyones are very helpful, whenever you have doubts they are always there to help you, thank you guys for everything!!
I have lived here for many years now. The staff, former and current, have ALWAYS been super to work with. That makes a big difference. I am in the hospitality industry, so i appreciate it a great deal. I love the the layout of the property, especially all the waterways through out the inner part of property. It makes for a great walk in the nice weather. I also enjoy the pool area a great deal. Its a great place to go relax after a long day at work. The fact we have a hot tub is great too! Please do not get rid of that. For the most part, it has been maintained very well. There are times that the jets do not seem to work as well as others. So maybe something to watch. One thing i have also noticed is that the lights do not work inside the pool when it gets later in the day. That is a hazard if people want to use the pool later in the day. Harder to see the bottom and judge depth. Movie Theater is one of the best things here. I would like to see it upgraded some though. Better picture and screen?? So when you bring blu rays to watch, the picture is high end. So many new properties have newer ones that are better in quality. Your maintenance staff has always been great work with!! TOP NOTCH. Anytime i have had any type of issue, it is fixed quickly. Thanks for listening. I really do love it here. Its great to come home to, after a long day
Great environment, wonderful staff. I feel safe in the complex and always have had a good interaction with any and all staff. Getting ready to start my 3rd year living here and no complaints so far.
It's a good community.location is good and has a friendly neighborhood. Amenities are good and is having major retailers in shirt distance.
I'm about to celebrate 3 years at The Orchard! My daughter and I have built some amazing memories here. I'm grateful for the staff and the community at The Orchard.
I feel so safe here). I love the ponds and green space. It’s also pet friendly. My dog loves it here! The clubhouse is available for family and friend gatherings!
I noticed a lot of things that need replaced (today is only my second night living here so I have not yet contacted the property because I’m still finding minor things to put on my list) the day I moved in and I am hopeful that it will be taken care of soon.
Everything is good so far. Location, apartment and amenities are very nice. Couple of suggestion a) Playground for kids b) Build pedestrian path way
Lived here for about four months and it’s been close to perfect. Everything that needs done is done. Take care of leaves, mowing, salt the walk ways and roads. Friendly staff and good maintenance.
The floors must be paper thin. I can hear every step above me and it is very loud. Carpet seams are terrible. Whoever installed them did a completely horrible job.