The Orchard

This is my third summer here and I still love living here. The scenery is beautiful and kept up well. Staff is very nice and easy to chat with when problems or questions arise. I have loved living here and would recommend to anyone looking for an apartment.
Communication could be better, asked for a new stove over a month ago and was told yes but still haven’t received one, no response to emails sent.
Love the community and everyone is very friendly! Looking forward to staying here for many years! Move in went fairly well and we love our apartment and location!
Just moved in recently so still fresh and exciting but so far the best place I have ever lived. Property and apartment is beautiful, pool and hottub couldn't be more perfect, feels like living in country but close to the city.
This is a great place . Great management and maintenance staff I have a lake view and absolutely love it . I will live here for a long time. Very happy here
My experiance in the community has been wonderful. The staff has been helpful especially during the pandemic. They were thinking about our community healthy and safety. Wonderful neighborhoods.
I loved the apartment when I saw it, but after leading I observed the Apartment is a bit old and many repairs was needed to be done, apart from this no complaints! Great Stuff by the way!
ohh I just love this community. people are so great here. me and my wife enjoy the amenities. we do grill parties by pool side. For a gym freak like us this is like walk in the park. everything is just amazingly managed here.
The orchard is an amazing place to live with ultimate neighbors and the services. We love the amenities like swimming pool with jacuzzi, movie theater, game room ,gym! Everything is just so perfect!
My stay here has been a wonderful three years. Maintenance has been great and has done a great job. Office staff has been very helpful when I have called the office. It’s quiet and I don’t have issues with my neighbors. It’s been a great experience so far.