The Orchard

Love our apartment and the community! Everyone is very friendly and it is a very safe location. We will definitely be staying here for a while!
Great neighborhood, close to the mall. I like the staff is very nice to its tenants and that they are very helpful when a job is needed done. The maintenance guys are also very nice people and help out alot when needed.
Ground are beautiful! Apt is as perfect a space I've ever lived. Surprisingly, the bird sounds don't bother me...and really, I like waking up or some days falling asleep to them. Wish the pool was open more but understand. Maybe next year.
My husband and I love living here. Well maintained, clean and with the beautiful scenery, great area to take an evening walk. We are happy we decided to make this our home
Everyone is so nice! Always willing to help! The atmosphere here is just what I was looking for in an apartment complex! It really feels like home.
I love the management, neighbors everything about this place . Fast maintenance and very punctual. I would suggest everyone and anyone to live here
Nice place to live, nice people live here. Attentive staff. Quiet and well maintained. Close to all shopping needs. Good selection of amenities.
I recently moved in here and my experience so far has been great! There were a few major issues with the unit initially but all have been taken care of.
So far, so good. Just moved in about a week ago, and am very pleased. Location is great, office staff is awesome, and people around the community have been extremely friendly.
I have lived here for 3 years and it has been good. They facilities used to be better in the previous years. I had a flood in my apartment so the way it was handled kind of soured me a little.