The maintenance are awesome, fast, and nice! The office staff, not so much. Many of the female office staff are rude and they seem irritated if you come into the office. However, the male office staff are great and nice! The apartments are nice but I’m not sure they are worth the price we pay for rent. The location is great, the Outpost is the first stop for the Bobcat Shuttle so you are always the first on the bus when heading to campus and the first off when heading home. It’s so nice and one of the main reasons I resigned my lease here.

I've lived here for half a year and so far no major problems, it's a roof over my head and a quiet place to live. It's on bus route which is really convenient.

The past two years living here have honestly been great! I love how friendly the staff is and how helpful they are when you need any help!!!

Being a resident at the outpost has been really great! The maeitnance here is the best around, they get to you the next day when you have a problem.

It was okay, staff was friendly, good maintenance, but needed a bigger kitchen. I enjoyed my random roommates very much though! They were fun! Property was always kept nice, better or more parking would be appreciated too

Maintenance is super friendly and comes pretty quickly once you submit a work order. Office staff is also super friendly. The complex is clean and quiet all the time which is nice.

i really like it here. Quiet environment. And no problems with anything and maintenance is good at responding to things when needed. Office people are very nice

Reply from The Outpost

It’s great here, the maintenance crew always works hard to fix any issues and the office staff are all very kind. The location is great and the amenities are nice as well.

Reply from The Outpost

I moved here after having a horrible situation at my past apartment and I've absolutely loved it! The day I called and asked if there was any rooms available, by the following I was in and settled into a new apartment. I got stuck with randoms but both girls are super chill and I feel 100 times better living here. All the staff made me feel welcomed.

Reply from The Outpost

I like the outpost. The apartment is great. It’s calm here and the staff is really nice. It has a really convenient bus stop and the location is great.

Reply from The Outpost

I have been living here at the outpost for two years now. It’s been a great experience, super close the Texas state football stadium & super close to jowers where all my classes are.

Reply from The Outpost

The most significant problem I had in the past couple of months was noises such as the train horn and upstairs neighbor and mostly you can hear them because of week windows.

I love it here!! Management is friendly and professional and it’s quiet. I love how maintenance is always really fast and very thorough about their job.

I have lived at the Outpost for 3 years now, and I can say it has been a pleasant and comforting experience. There is no better apartment complex!

Love it! Awesome staff they do a lot for there residents. Such as events to get to one another and also for us to meet our neighbors. It’s very calm and peace full here.

My experience at the outpost so far has been excellent. The staff is very helpful and quick to get things done. My roommates were matched well.

My experience here has been great! I love the Outpost and can’t wait to renew my lease this fall. Nothing but good vibes here. Everyone is friendly and quiet.

I love the pool,jacuzzi and friendly staff! Also like how we are the first ones to get picked up at the bus and first ones to get dropped off. I wish there was a bigger gym though.

Nice apartment. Clean inside home. Love they layout alongside the pool rereation basketball court and side areas for dogs to run and play on.

So far the outpost has been great. What I love about it is that once you put a service request they’ll do within 48hrs. You don’t have to worry about that. Another thing that I love is the bus route. I feel there’s no other better route than post road.

The community is very great! The people around are very kind and are nice individuals. The office workers are very great as well. I’m glad I leased here.

My apartment is great. I love everything about it. The rent is at a perfect cost, I’ve never had any problems with my roommates and they’re such nice people.

I love the environment, and how helpful management is. As well as how welcoming it feels to live here, i wish i would’ve lived here last year as well but Im glad Im getting the experience of living in a community where they give back to their residents and are always so attentive

The only issue i’ve experienced is a leak under the kitchen sink that i’ve requested to have fixed twice already but still leaks after maintenance leaves. Fantastic aside from that!

The facilities are wonderful, the community of students really makes you feel like you’re getting an accurate and welcoming college experience