The best management system I have ever seen for apartments. Managers and employees are extremely nice and understanding. Although most of the people who live here are young students, they never treat students as a kids.

The bus route to school is by far the best at the outpost! A great resource to have while looking for a student living apartment. The maintenance is also great!

I just recently moved in but as far I’ve seen it’s pretty nice and quiet around here and the management is pretty helpful. The apartment is clean, nothing is broke.

Love the convenience, fast response times and staff that make living here easy. Only wish the apartments were more updated, mostly the kitchen appliances and cabinetry, and countertop. It’s pretty outdated). And that there was more variety in the work out equipment.

Living here for a year has been pretty good. The Outpost staff has been nice all year since I’ve been here and I’ve enjoyed my stay at this community apartments.

The Outpost Community is amazing with fantastic staff and crew that really make a difference that make the Outpost stand out in the community

Living here is great besides the poop that is literally everywhere from the stray animals it’s on the stairs and annoying to avoid when leaving my apartment

I have lived at The Outpost for two years and have had a great experience! Maintenance is always fast and friendly, the front desk staff is super helpful and welcoming and being first on the bus stop route is a huge perk!

It’s a good atmosphere, the apartments are clean. There is dog poop everywhere but that’s the residences fault. I like it here so far. I would recommend the outpost to a friend, and I already have.

For the past two years living here has been pretty great! The staff is really nice and always willing to help you out. I like that we are just 2 miles from campus!

My move in day was memorial weekend and the office was closed but they made sure to have someone there to give us our keys. Super nice people in the office and so far loving where I am living!

This is a great place to live because it’s so close to campus and it has such great amenities! Also, the process of becoming a resident is easy to follow thanks to the leasing agents and the front office overall!

I have loved living here at outpost. The staff is helpful and kind. The maintenance is always fast and you can tell he really cares about helping you. The apartments are all a nice size and the furniture is good quality, especially for the rent price.

The outpost is a super awesome community to live in. It’s quiet and peaceful. There is also nice residents that live around here. Oh and awesome events put on by the staff.

It’s been a wonderful experience. Parking could be better and more organized. Also they got rid of the tanning bed that is still being advertised on the main webpage. They need one bedroom options.

Reply from The Outpost

Love the amenities. I have had no problem with the office staff they are always so helpful. My neighbors below me were saying that we were making too much noise but we weren’t and the office staff we very professional with helping us with that situation!

Reply from The Outpost

I love the outpost. The office is clean and staff is friendly and welcoming. The grounds are kept clean and the area is very quite. Looking forward to seeing what updates will be made!

Reply from The Outpost

It’s great living here everyone is so nice and friendly. They make sure everything is taken care of and our apartment is nice. It’s a nice size.

Reply from The Outpost

The pool place is so relaxing, the gym is so cute and is easy to use, the maintenance is so helpful! All my friends live here too and we all say the same thing:)

Reply from The Outpost

This apartment community is a great place to live especially for people for enjoy the quiet. There is never any loud noises especially during the night hours when people are trying to sleep. It is also small which is nice because that means the complex is not over run by people.

Reply from The Outpost

The staff and the maintenance is impeccable. I love this complex and all of the opportunities for community bonding. The gym is stellar and up to date, the lounge is perfect for hosting events, and the pool is just beautiful to look at. Those are just facts. A great place to live.

Reply from The Outpost

Overall a great place to live. Wish the walls/floors/ceilings blocked noise from neighbors a bit better but nothing that's a real annoyance.

Reply from The Outpost

So far, I’ve had no problems with the staff and my time here has been splendid. For the price, it is a great place to lease at. Only small issue is the Outpost charges for overuse of water.

Reply from The Outpost

The apartments are nice and clean especially when I moved in which is nice to know they deep clean between tenants. The staff on site is very helpful and always have a great attitude. Maintenance is a blessing and always reply very quickly. My only 2 negatives are sometimes residents are very loud during the day, occasionally at night and that the refrigerator needs to be replaced, it leaks water so bad on the inside that any food stored in drawers or on the top shelf gets ruined.

Reply from The Outpost

It is a great apartment, with a great price, and great management! Highly recommend living at outpost! I have lived here for a year and can say my experience exceeded my expectations!