The Overlook at Clarksville

great community, nice neighbors & very neat apartments!! i moved a few days ago and i love it already! & i also love the overlook staff, everyone’s polite.
Living with roomates and splitting rent is super nice. The maintenance crew is super kind! Glad the pool is open! Have lost some packages however.
It’s a nice community. My apartment came better than I expected for the price. The office managers handled everything for me in a timely manner.
So far it’s been pretty good. The only problem is the inconsistency with the staff and rules plus the gate being broken most of the time. I love the renovations to the clubhouse and the apartments!
I think I am really going to love it here. The amenities are top tier. I am sure the other residents here are nice as well. I can’t wait to be immersed into The Overlook experience.
I like the atmosphere here. Most of the time no ones really loud and people are respectful of others. The only thing I wish is that you had a 2 bedroom option for small families it would be nice to be able to find a good 2 bed for a small family that decently priced and in a good neighborhood.
This place is Incredible, the staff are so friendly and so helpful. They have worked so hard to create a better picture of this place and the rooms are so much nicer now. The new manager actually cares about every single person here. Work orders are fixed very quickly and frequently when something goes wrong. Pets are welcome and the monthly fee is surprisingly very affordable unlike other places. This place has changed so much since the last manager, I love living here!!
There have been a couple of problems with the rooms, but the staff has done a good job keeping us informed of what is going on and they are all super nice.
The amenities are awesome and well kept. the apartments are well kept and very nice. the staff has always been helpful no matter the circumstances.
Signing the lease was quick, easy, and there were no loops in the contract. The prices are amazing and the properties and it’s amenities are awesome.