The Overlook at Clarksville
4 stars971 Reviews

I enjoy this complex. The staff is very polite and always works hard to keep the complex nice and the amenities are very convenient. some residents at the overlook, however, do not take care of anything and cause problems. The staff is taking great measures to ensure this is fixed though and I do recognize that. Thank you.
The staff is very friendly and open to talk about living at the Overlook. The property is well maintained, and has so many leisure activities to do. It's an amazing place and I'm excited to move in.
It’s been good. I enjoy living here. There is structure and organization. The management is very understandable and very approachable. The pool is great and kept up well. We do need the rims back though
I move in on August 16th, but the tour was beautiful and the workers were friendly and very helpful! I look forward to utilizing the 24 hour gym!
Need people to clean up after their animals and not leave poop on the sidewalks or leave trash and food on the stairs. Better parking. Gates and gate codes that work.
The office is great and really helpful if respectful and honest with them. I couldn’t have asked for a better understanding group of employees!!
Moving in at first wasn’t great but it was reconciled so that made up for it so it ended up overall being good. Things were dirty but they ended up getting cleaned and then I got settled in
Hey I’m sorry I’m gonna be able answer my question question but I’m gonna call him and tell me what’s going on in my truck so I’m not going back home alone
Nice apartment complex, has everything from basketball courts and a pool to a gym and billiards area but the rooms are like dorm rooms and are for college students.
Since I have been here at the OverLook Apartments I have seen changes that I like, and I am pleased. The staff is great and Kind and well the residents are pretty Cook. I do enjoy getting to chat with them and see a few new ones come in. Keep up the Great work.