The Overlook at Clarksville

One of the best apartment complexes I’ve ever lived!! Besides the amazing amenities that are included the complex is very peaceful and pretty. The living space is very cozy and i enjoy it very much.
I love the proximity to campus, and the apartment itself is very nice. However, it's taken ten days on average for maintenance requests, and the apartment we moved into was not clean at all when we arrived.
Everything is ok just the furniture is old and worn out but other than that everything is A1 don’t have a problem with anyone and the gym is really good and the owner seems like a respectable man
It has been a blast since I’ve mood in to be honest everything was easy and simple to access. Just wished they would bring the basketball courts back.
The apartments are nice but things brake a lot also it takes awhile to get fixed. But other that that everything is cool they got a gym and a pool
The Overlook Apartments in Clarksville are the perfect student housing option for APSU students. Located just a short distance from campus, the Overlook offers amazing amenities both indoors and out. From our resort-style pool to our sand volleyball court to property-wide events featuring food, music, and fun; there is something for everyone at the Overlook. Need more convincing? Give us a call or stop by and take a tour. We’d love to show you what we have to offer.
I've never been a big fan of people randomly walking into the apartment. It's pretty difficult to get someone on the phone during the day, and the fees can get pretty absurd.
Pretty easy on getting the lease started And getting everything together, had to change our move in date and they were able to accommodate that so that’s a plus.
I have no complaints, i love it here. Good neighbors, well organized, it’s just a great environment i plan on being apart of for a good if not very long time.
they were very understanding with the rooming situation a few hiccups with the room but overall everything is good I would more than likely recommend future people out here