The Overlook at Clarksville
4 stars1,018 Reviews

1,018 Reviews

1,018 Reviews

Lauren
At first I really liked living at the overlook, but right now it seems the Overlook is not a safe place and trash is everywhere. The gates don't work all the time.
Cedric
Overall it’s good. My roommates are very cool. The amenities are good. Like the pool , basketball court, and gym. The view of the city is nice too.
Julie
I wish we had more space because we have a big family but for the size of the apartment we reside in, it has descent spacing. It’s good for younger people but not for a more mature family with small children.
Jahnari
Everything is right where I need it I really love the in unit washer and dryer. I’m down the street from everything and if needed it’s in walking distance. Traffic is just bad other than that everything is fine.
Brayden
Some things could be better, but overall I think everything is really exactly what I i expected it so I have no complaints about anything else
Tonya
Moving here was one of the best decisions I made! I am in love with the views and the amenities this Community offers. And it’s not often you the Property Management Team is awesome but they are!!!! I am forever grateful!
Eden
It’s been a nice experience but some of the residents can be loud at times. I have enjoyed the amenities and the staff is nice. The rooms are a good size too.
Amber
I have loved living here for the past 2 years. Staff has always been helpful and is always there to answer any questions or concerns. The amenities, especially the study room, is very convenient and useful for a college student like myself.
Nicholas
It was a great experience and our tour guide was very spontaneous and it is a wonderful place and can’t wait to stay and maybe be able to meet new people.
Brandon
Overall the apartment is great, I’m just not fond of some people here. The bedroom and everything is great, the front desk employees are quick to answer questions.