The Overlook at Clarksville

So far so good, I just wish there were more restrictions on smoking. I feel like if someone appreciates smoke then they all be placed in there separate buildings..
Hello so I’ve been living here at the overlook for a month now and even though I just moved in a can honestly say it’s been nothing but a great experience. From when I got my first tour and signed my lease the same exact day to now being moved in ! Surely enough everything that I’ve heard about this place was true . They are amazing at fulfilling your needs and your wants . Comparing my previous management to them its just so much more stress that you will not have to deal with .
I enjoy my stay at the overlook because they understand most of us are students first and they cater to us. They also have events to bring the community closer and to show appreciation
Amazing staff. Love all of the amenities. Everything is super clean. I have never seen trash around the complex, and all of the residents I have met are extremely polite as well.
I love living at The Overlook. This is more than just an apartment, it’s a community. With all of the new renovations and the new management team, this place is awesome. The staff is also amazing and care so much about giving each resident the best experience. Definitely recommend!!!
The staff has been nice. The apartments are in good condition and parking is never an issue. The overlooks pricing is a great perk. The few neighbors I’ve met have been extremely nice.
I have enjoyed living here so far. the amenities are great and staff has been very helpful so far. the location of it is perfect for student at apsu
I love living at the Overlook! It's so nice, and the staff is so sweet and helpful. The only problems I've had are with noise, but that is something that would happen anywhere.
A few minor inconveniences with noisy neighbors, but overall a great place to live! Lots of efficient assets including the computer lab and gym! I also love the floor plans. Lots of personal space and your own bathroom!
The Overlook is a convenient, affordable, and nice student living option minutes away from campus. I have lived here for 2 years and it has been a great experience!