The Overlook at Clarksville
4 stars736 Reviews

Staying here is good for the price. The parking is horrible. They have about 15 parking spots infront of the buildings and it’s about 40 or more people living in one building, so you will have to park a mile away In guest parking cause there is no parking. You can hear through the walls and ceiling. The outside stairway is filthy. They have all the essentials of being a student apartment though. They have furniture even though it’s old and scratched up. They have WiFi, fully furnished kitchen and living room and washer and dryer
Nice place to live. Very convenient . The club house makes studying easy, but I wish we had the printer access with paper. Overall the overlook is a nice place to live.
Great amenities and friendly staff. Wish there was more free food available and the return of the campus shuttle would be convenient for the car-less residents.
The community isn't great. There is a lot of crime happening and nothing being done about it. They closed the gates finally but they seem to never work right.
I love the sense of community at Overlook. There are so many events and little pop ups that the office has for the residents. They have an amazing maintenance team. Super accountable and trustworthy.
So far I LOVE it here the staff is fun and helpful and they made sure we had everything we needed. Coming from Louisiana to Tennessee I thought would be hard but The Overlook made it easy.
Love the community and all the upgraded amenities. This is my first apartment so I am very excited and ready to start a new beginning. I am also loving the taco Tuesdays.
Peaceful place and professionally standard but with questionable concepts.i like the area,I like the owners I dont like sharing mail boxes or sharing my pay information with other occupants through web view w/basic strangers who does not work for the outlook
Nice staff. Maintenance is ok, I don’t really care for their service bc they do half done work. Sometimes they can be annoying but other than that living here is good. thank you for the opportunity to live here
The whole staff consistently welcome you with a grin and are useful to our needs, and rush to take care of any issues that emerge . The grounds and offices are kept clean each day by inviting polite laborers. The exercise rooms are open 24//7 are once in a while swarmed and the pool zone is cool.