We enjoy living here. The view is perfect and we have a nice gym and pool. Everyone that lives here has also been nice. We have no complaints so far.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Good location and view of both the river and ocean, clean and safe. The management is great and I really have no complaints.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here, this is a great place to stay. Very friendly staffs and service. I am on only four blocks away from beach and I love it. 2 years over here so far.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at the overlook, the staff is always very helpful! Maintenance usually fixes the issue quickly and always leaves a report on what they've fixed.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living on Seabreeze is very loud with all the traffic. The employees here are nice and helpful and they are doing a lot of remodeling which will be an improvement.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here. The staff has always been nice and my service requests have always been handled quickly and professionally. I love the view of the ocean and river.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Me and my boyfriend have been living in The Overlook since April and have never had any problems with the apartment or staff. Very quiet and clean place to live

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Decent space for the price. Love the pool and the proximity to the beach and river. Laundry facilities in each building, and underground parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is the second time I’ve live at the Overlook. The location is very convenient for those that work in the service industry, and the view of the river is beautiful.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook is well maintained, and the staff is east to deal with. The location is perfect and the building is fairly quiet for a downtown location. The pool is in the perfect spot to get a great tan and the water is always clean, the pool maintenance man, Jeff is always keeping it well maintained.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apartment is good so far. I love the view between the water. The apartment keep update what we needing. And I love the manger she doing great!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I've been with The Overlook for a year. I really like it here. The staff is always friendly and always always smiling. When the is a issue or concern I never have wait, I completed immediately.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We have been living here a little over a year and we enjoy it so far. The view is unbeatable and so are the prices. The office staff is also very friendly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love it here. The apartment homes are up dated and modern. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I feel very secure and safe living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here at The Overlook @ Daytona. I’m close to the beach, have an amazing view of the Halifax River. It’s a pet friendly environment. I love my neighbors!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here. The staff in the office (Stephanie and Kimmi) are fantastic. I’ve had a couple problems with my trash disposal but they’ve been taken care of quickly.