Ive lived here for 2 years and i absolutely love it. Everything is close and convenient. All the upgrades on the amenities has been a plus.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Office staff very professional and very pleasant. If there is ever an issue they get it taken care of immediately thanks to their hardworking maintenance crew. The building, lobby, laundry, community & fitness rooms are always clean. Very nice community.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Sokie is excellent at her job. I like the fact that the building is secure. My furniture fits very well and I am feeling at home! Can not wait to find the time to explore the pool area.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Continuous progress throughout the community. The staff make living here as comfortable as possible. Quick maintenance service & great neighbors!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The move in process was awesome!!! Cynthia, Kimi and Sokie were very helpful, friendly and attentive to all of my needs. Since I’m new to the area Cynthia told me about local places to eat and her recommendations were on point! Everyone who works here is extremely friendly and helpful and I had a minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly and professionally. The apartment is amazing and the view cannot be beat!!! I am very happy I chose to move here and I can see myself calling this home for a long time to come!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff and the leasing office ladies are absolutely amazing. And their views off the balcony are second to none. the beach is so close and I can see the Halifax River out of my bedroom window

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It has been wonderful so far. The other people in the community have been pleasant. The office staff are fantastic and make you feel truly cared about. I love the river views!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the staff and they have been so amazing with my changing of apartments. Couldn't be a happier resident. I even love the location to everything

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlooks has by far been the best place I've lived in...the staff and maintenance team are great. Kimmie is also such a great person and very helpful.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

it has been a very easy process to move in and the staff are very nice caring and professional. I have a good view of daytona and at night the lights really shine

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place, we just spent our first night here last night and are looking forward to the future and exploring the area more. Last night on our way home, we notice how close the building is to the boardwalk and bandshell so we’re definitely going to check that out very soon!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living at The Overlook at Daytona. I’m close to EVERYTHING in need. The beach, the restaurants, my work, the airport. You can’t ask for much more except maybe a boyfriend...oh that’s right! I found him here too!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s great living here and employees are always willing to help you. Anything you need they are always there for you, when you have questions or need something fixed they’ll come right away.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the overlook because it is a safe living environment. Every need that I have has been accommodated by the wonderful staff. They go above and beyond to ensure great resident service.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Been here almost a month and we love the place. Location is great staff is friendly. All the facilities are top notch and we also met a lot of good neighbors

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I really like living here because it’s a quiet place. The staff members are very great and cooperative. They even greet you when they see you

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live I wish people would clean up after their pets In the halls but other than that excellent! Beautiful scenery and 24 hour gym

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Neighbors are friendly, pool is clean. Cars are always loud when going on the bridge especially when it’s bike week, curtains can only do so little.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Relocating from the cold north and moving to the Overlook has been an amazing experience for us. We couldn’t be happier with staff, the building, the grounds, and the other residents.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Nice views, comfortable apartments. And friendly staff have made our move to Daytona pretty great.all the neighbors are friendly and it’s a short walk to pretty much everywhere we need to go. We are gonna love living here

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Staff attentive and courteous. Updated apartments. Great location. Close to everything. Walking distance to beach. Garage parking available.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place had a small maintenance issue and they guy called right back and took care of issue immediately. Ladies in office are very nice.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the place! wonderful views, clean, well maintained, i would suggest an apartment not facing the road if you think the traffic noises will bother you other than that i love it!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love my apartment at the overlook. Very cozy. The staff is wonderful and the moving in process stress free. Sokie was especially wonderful and patient with the whole process.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lovely living along the riverside. Home now almost a year! The South Tower has under gone a transformation and it’s beautiful. A big thank you to the staff for their care and support!