The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall our experience has been great. No issues have been present. Everyone is friendly, and pets are quite, and events that take place here are, a great idea For everyone to know one another.
Excellent staff and community with an equally beautiful property! Additionally, there is immediate access to a number of activities beachside, and awesome views from most any unit!
Excellent experience, I have been linving here since January 2019, the people is amazing and the amenities are really new... Great place to live!
Ive lived here for 2 years and i absolutely love it. Everything is close and convenient. All the upgrades on the amenities has been a plus.
Office staff very professional and very pleasant. If there is ever an issue they get it taken care of immediately thanks to their hardworking maintenance crew. The building, lobby, laundry, community & fitness rooms are always clean. Very nice community.
Sokie is excellent at her job. I like the fact that the building is secure. My furniture fits very well and I am feeling at home! Can not wait to find the time to explore the pool area.
Continuous progress throughout the community. The staff make living here as comfortable as possible. Quick maintenance service & great neighbors!
The move in process was awesome!!! Cynthia, Kimi and Sokie were very helpful, friendly and attentive to all of my needs. Since I’m new to the area Cynthia told me about local places to eat and her recommendations were on point! Everyone who works here is extremely friendly and helpful and I had a minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly and professionally. The apartment is amazing and the view cannot be beat!!! I am very happy I chose to move here and I can see myself calling this home for a long time to come!!!
The staff and the leasing office ladies are absolutely amazing. And their views off the balcony are second to none. the beach is so close and I can see the Halifax River out of my bedroom window
It has been wonderful so far. The other people in the community have been pleasant. The office staff are fantastic and make you feel truly cared about. I love the river views!