The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

The view is unbeatable! We saw dolphins playing in the river Saturday afternoon. The neighbors are great. The traffic does get a little loud but I turn the tv up and it’s not so bad. I really enjoy living here!
The overlook is a great place to live. The neighborhood is very calm. It is close to the beach and there are good restaurants and chilling places.
I’m have been living here for almost three years. The staff and maintenance are nice and helpful. Overall, I think the community is great and safe
My experience with Overlook has been so great. The office staff are super helpful, the maintenance team is very responsive, and the community is friendly.
I love my apartment and am looking forward to spending the next year or more here! The property is well kept and the neighbors are quiet. The views are calming and amazing!
Our apartment is newly upgraded, It is beautiful!!! All new stainless steel appliances,dishwasher,garbage disposal. The kitchen has subway tiles and granite counter tops. What more can you ask for
I’ve lived here for three years now my experience has been wonderful as I stayed here when I graduated from college. I’m from nyc so I’m use to living in a building but this place is great 👍🏽
We love the area and have been exploring so many local places! The maintenance system needs some attention. I texted the leasing office that our bathroom needed maintenance and they said they could put a work order in but nobody has been by.
I love it here. Everyone from the office administration to maintenance are excellent in their job. Quick and efficient in every aspect. When I have a problem in the apartment, their response time is excellent. And the area is a plus. Great restaurants nearby.
Overall extremely happy about this location and rental. The only thing that I have a problem with is the fact that some new person moved in down the hall and all they do is smoke weed and make my hall way smell like weed all the time. As well I believe the bathroom return vent goes down the wall in the building and once a week or so I can smell the weed in my bathroom as well from I guessing someone on another floor. Other than having this problem that I really dislike I do like the property and the quick action of staff when you need something.