Great place to live, place, and work . Nice location. They've made some amazing upgrades to the property which is a selling point. The only thing I could say that needs to be upgraded is the elevators and hall ways.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love it here! The staff (both office and maintenance) are so friendly and helpful! We even have a gorgeous view! They are continuing to update the buildings which makes it even better!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff is extremely nice, caring and willing to work with you! The building is always being cleaned and kept up! Highly recommend this place to anyone with large dogs!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love living in our community overlooking the Halifax River. The staff is fantastic and the renovations being made to the units and facilities (new laundry room, new mail room, etc) are real improvements to the amenities already offered.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Have lived here for a month now and love living here. I feel safe and everyone here is nice. Can walk to everything. Parking is otay good as well.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love living here the first month has been amazing, not issues, people are friendly and for the most part everything has been excellent, glad to be here

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I’m feel really comfortable leaving here, I have been here for four years. Everything you need is at a walking distance, the beach, grocerie store, pharmacy, bank.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience I’m going on my Second year living here and things are getting better and better and everybody in the office is helpful and understanding

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

My husband, furbaby and I moved here from Oregon and we love it here. The staff is super friendly!! Love you Stephanie n Kimmy!! Everyone that works here and lives here are awesome!! It's good to be back home!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The noise is really bad if you live on the sides of the towers facing the road, but otherwise it's not a problem. Good price and great amenities

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location is great. I like the close proximity of restaurants and the beach. Having the fitness center is nice in case I'm not able to go to the gym.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I like living at The Overlook. Its convenient to the beach. The pool is a great perk to living here. Parking can be tough sometimes but overall its good

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook is great, they respond to your requests right away and they know your name! So everything feels personable and they always communicate with you if there’s any issues

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are doing a lot of upgrades which will be nice. They have Good customer service with good response times. They are very friendly. Great location

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here! The view and location are perfect for me. I feel like the staff really cares about all residents and very helpful in making you feel at home and part of a community

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the new room that will be implemented for package pickup. The underground parking is a great option. Location, location, location! Laundry in each building is also a plus.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved this month and I already love it here! My family and I moved from Illinois and I don’t miss the cold. I love the area there is so much to do!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since moving in they have made many positive updates to the complex that makes it a nice place to live.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We live in the south building and love the view of the Halifax River and the ocean. We park in the garage so never have to get wet when it rains.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lots of construction, but the view is worth it. I've lived here for 3 years, and it does have its ups and downs. But, the ups out weight the downs. We recently got new washers and dryers in the laundry room, that fit more and clean better. (Plus, you don't have to buy the lousy $5 laundry card anymore) . And, the parking lot is looking nicer now.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The apartments are a great place to sit down and relax. I work a lot so the 24 hour access to the gym and pool for times when I just want to sit back and relax makes it ideal. The bedrooms and living quarters are well taken care of and the staff is as helpful as always.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook has been an overall great experience. The sunset views every evening are just worth it. It's close to everything and the price is amazing for the upgraded apartment that I have. Holly, Kimmy, and Stephanie are awesome to work with and maintenance always delivers quick service. I love the North Tower!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I moved into the South Tower a year ago: because of incredible river views at sunset, short walk to the ocean, and all the entertainment/restaurants in-between. The on-site management staff is amazing; Kimmy, Stephanie, and Holly are the most accommodating, helpful, and friendly site managers I have ever met. The process of moving was made 110% less stressful .. and with-that said I moved in. The building itself is older, (under the new management) and is constantly being updated – new laundry, new mail facility, (eventually 2nd fitness center), parking, etc. The units are also continually being updated (appliances, wood floors, carpet)..which, I think is great. The building has architectural character, with thick concrete walls (no noise!), large rooms, and updated appliances. My complaint .. The windows are older, which makes it a bit loud at times with the traffic (bikeweek! especially), from the Seabreeze Bridge. I was worried about ‘bugs’ too, on the move in … they spray monthly and I have never seen anything in my unit. My A/C unit gave ‘out’ to a power surge recently, the Maintenance Manager came and repaired during the weekend, and off-hours.. I was really impressed. Also .. most of the neighbors are super nice! ER

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the Northside tower we live in. Just moved in so good experience to date. Apartment is the perfect size for our little family. Love the staff

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff at Overlook is very congenial and helpful in all matters, not just the office staff but all of the employees.The building and grounds are kept in immaculate condition making me proud to live here.