The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Kelly was amazing. She was super pleasant, delightful, and really made me feel welcomed here. She was extremely accommodating and made sure the process to move in was as smooth as possible.
I have been living here for about 3 years now and getting ready to sign a new lease in a couple of months and they have always been good to me. When COVID hit us and I was in need of help they understood when rent would be short or late. I recommend my friends to live here.
Moving in went very smoothly and the staff worked with us to get everything approved and that we had all of the right documents. A lot of the documents could be filled out online which made the process very convenient. The location is great in that we’re on the river and within walking distance to numerous restaurants and pubs.
Amazing place with beautiful view. New appliances and elevators were super helpful for moving. Light switch in bathroom and toilet flusher were very loose but other those two things great.
We had a terrific experience moving in. There was Kelly, Cynthia and Kimmie who made sure we were taken care of in a no nonsense manner through each of their organizational parts toward the end goal of our move in. The building, grounds and the surrounding neighborhood are fantastic. We have views of the Halifax River, the pool and the Atlantic ocean from our unit. Nothing beats this on our retirement budget... nothing!
It is a Great location. The staff is helpful and friendly. Constantly doing things to make the apartment better. I definitely recommend living here.
I love the location. It's a quick walk to the beach with restaurants and stores along the way. I enjoy sitting on my balcony having my morning coffee or in the evening watching the sunset.
Great location-close to restaurants, shops, and all the main attractions of Daytona Beach. Recent upgrades to property, laundry facilities (2), pool deck, Mail/Package center, fitness center (2), garage parking-you name it, the Overlook has it all!
Love loving here,residents are all very nice.staff is efficient and quick to help. Cant beat the location ! Recently there was a letter about dog droppings for those with dogs,I thought that was very proactive to send letters (I personally havent seen a problem) but it was good to see it nipped in the bud. Very impressed with the mailroom and gym also.
Cannot say enough great things about our staffing team. Wonderful employees who go out of their way to help and respond in a timely manner with Great customer service. Been consistent when it comes to cleanliness in the hallways and lobby. And breathtaking views.