The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

I’m in love with my new home! My apartment is bright, spacious, and updated with a gorgeous view of the water. Eating dinner on the balcony when the bridges are lit up is a dream. Wonderful facilities and good parking make it perfect.
No complaints at all!! Love my view!!! Staff is very nice and professional. Grounds and common areas kept very clean. During COVID-19 I felt very safe and informed.
I’m going in year 3 here and o have no issues. Always been there for me if needed. Helpful with all the Covid stuff going on. I recommend anyone to move in these apartments
Great views, garage parking, good space inside apartment. Convenient to many restaurants and great proximity to beach and several riverfront parks.
For my first place after moving from my parents nest, it's the best I could've asked for. I highly recommend anybody looking for a start to living in apartments to try this place out. The staff is amazing and quick to help.
The overlook is centrally located, rent is normal for being beachside! The amenities are legit, but the traffic noise is pretty tough to deal with lol.
I am loving my time at The Overlook, taking my little babies (dogs) for walks with all the beautiful scenery that surrounds me is so enjoyable. The staff has been exceptional, from maintenance to those that work in the office, especially Kimmy!
Apt is good. Nice view. I live here almost 3 years. I love to watching the view between Ocean and river. It’s soooo nice and I loves to watch rocket. It’s pretty clear to see it.
Everything is great, but the noise on Seabreeze in rough sometimes, especially during events like bike week or truck week. Maintenance and the front office are very responsive to our needs.
Quiet and cozy! We have a wonderful view of the river and beach, walking distance to night life and necessities! I can see living here for many years to come!