The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Office staff are amazing. They care about their residents. Always ensuring the safety and needs are met. I will recommend this apartment to anyone
I have only been here for the first month.I love it so far,the residents are all friendly and the staff hasnt missed a beat.I have never lived anywhere that people were so friendly.
I love the office staff my neighbors and the fact that there is so much to do all within walking distance!!! The views from the balcony are amazing and the apartment itself is perfect!!!
A very nice place to live. It’s in a great location don’t even need a car. My apartment has an amazing view. Everyone I have met has been extremely kind and welcoming
I just wanted to mention how kind the GM (Kimi) is.. she's firm but very fair and always try to help the resident in maintenance issues, rent payments, etc.. All her staff is professional as well. I've been here for over 5 years and know Kimi the best, but, all the staff is competent. The porter is especially nice and seems to be always in a good mood. He really should get recognition. He does a job that is almost hidden but he does a great job. Maintenance is good too... they come when you call them and do a good job. Even on inconvenient emergency calls they come to help. All in all, its a very good staff.
The staff are good. The noise is terrible. The amenities are fair. The rent is affordable. There is nothing that can be done about the noise other than moving. The walls on the first floor are paper thin, we can hear all of our neighbours intimate moments, TV's and conversations.
I had an emergency maintenance request and man these dudes are awesome. He took care of the problem in the matter of a couple hours which was really cool considering the problem. He was nothing but professional and really nice. Best maintenance crew I’ve lived with. Thank you guys!
Very quiet and spacey apartment. The lobby is beautiful and the staff is helpful and friendly. I love the location and the accessibility the apartment provides when it comes to being within 15 min drive time to all the stores I frequent. Not to mention being close to the beach if I desire to go (after the pandemic is settled). Overall I have no regrets.
I’m just moving to this apartments and I like it ! The location is so comfortable! The gym is good! The staff is polite! Also, the swimming pool with the view to the river. Sometimes is noisy on the street because of the cars , but that ok
Staff is very attentive and quick to provide service. Always a pleasure to interact with. Common areas always maintained and clean. So close to bars.