The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

I’m on my third year here and have no issues. I would recommend living here to my friends. The view is amazing as well and staff has always be friendly to me.
Great customer service with exceptional help when needed. All around wonderful front desk workers. Can't say enough about the area as well with such beautiful water views
Love this place. Everybody is very pleasant and will work with you on whatever the issue may be. All other residents are polite and respectful also.
My second year living here and not disappointed at all. Still giving me the best care with regards to some serious issues I had in the apartment. The office personnels in coordination with the department of maintenance resolved it in a reasonable time. They were quick in they're response and action. I just love living here. I'm definitely consider moving to a bigger apartment in the near future. Thank you.
I have an excellent view of the launches from the cape and the breeze from the ocean is great! Personally I would prefer to have vynal or tile flooring rather than carpet, we do after all live at the beach. I have lived in several places on the beach side and with the facilities we have here as well as affordability this is the place to be.
I love the amenities and privacy that comes with living here. It’s quiet and relaxing and the view is amazing. Also the short walk to the restaurants and bars is great!
I enjoy living here with all the different many people and doing the virtual communication online with all the different neighbors that way we can all get to know each other
my review would be higher if the roof didn't leak every time it rains!!! This has been going on for over a year. And they just don't care. Maintenence is incompetent and can't seem to repair it.
The Overlook is a great place to live, with great views.... the off ice staff and maintenance seem to pretty good and attentive so far..... some things in the apartment could be updated, but all in all its a good place to live
Been here a few years now and I love the location, sitting on my balcony and watching the sunset over the Halifax. Love the updated amenities along with the convenience of shopping right down the road. Just wish not so many young kids hung out at the front lobby door at night.