Very friendly safe an comfortable atmosphere great location wonderful staff if u need assistance or have any concerns the staffs on it an won't quite until it's fully taken care of !!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Nice way your community provides rewards and it’s fast and easy to apply. Highly recommend signing up and enjoy the offers that are given to you.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The first thing i notice when i walked into the The overlook was how clean it was and the second thing was how i was met by the employee's, very polite and professional, i would recommend The overlook to everyone i come across

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I've renew my lease because it's so peaceful to live here. The staff is amazing and the maintenance guys are always on top of things. Love living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

All the updates aren’t super nice and making the place look so much better!! The newly painted halls are nice but some areas look a little sloppy and the halls always smell like animals. My hugest complaint here is guest parking. Guest can only park until 10pm and then have to move to the street. That’s all fine and dandy until it’s a guest spending multiple days. I have had guests willing to pay for parking for a few days with the complex but they don’t do that. There are plenty of spots available to make some designated paid guest spots.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live, staff is very friendly. The location couldn’t be better and the apartments are very nice. The Amenities are super convenient.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It is very clean and neat. Everyone is incredibly nice and very willing to answer any questions about the community. It feels like a very safe environment.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is the best office leasing team than anywhere I've ever lived. The amenities are great and they just keep getting better. The maintenance team gets things done and resolved in a timely manner. The location is fantastic. I would recommend The Overlook to anyone looking for a perfect place to live where they will want to stay for years to come.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I’ve been very happy living here for over one year. Great location and very friendly staff. I can’t wait to see the finished remodeled buildings.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love this place . ... Clean . ... Nice. ...The best manager working at the office. ...The rooms are big and light . .... I never wanna move from here

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I'm loving my life at The Overlook! The noise level has taking some getting use to, but I think I've conquered it... I'm totally impressed with the maintenance staff, they are efficient & cautious. I would recommend totally recommend this community for your housing needs.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love living in our beachside community situated along the Intracoastal Causeway. The apartments and balcony views are stellar, the office staff are great and the recent renovations are giving these landmark buildings a much needed facelift.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Managment and maintenance does get things done. But with all the improvements I would like to see new windows first. Traffic is extremely loud and effects my sleep and now health. I asked if I could switch to an apartment not facing the road after only being here a month and was denied unless I payed 600$. I just feel that could easily be waved and fixed to make me happy.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Inside the building they were painting why residents were still inside the building possibility could have got carbon monoxide poisoning this was not very smart on the overlook apartment side they could at least warn us or gave us conversation for a hotel to stay while they paint it inside the building my carbon dioxide levels are 25 got tested a few days ago

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love the overlook @ Daytona! My dad will probably never leave the overlook. It has such a beautiful view & is so convenient to everything Daytona

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Its truely been a simply and great experience living here... We have nothing to complain about and if we dis the staff is always friendly and helpful

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

So Far So Good Everything Been great . Maintenance come on time Everyone in the office and very friendly and helpful. I’m already thinking about other Year . 😁

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall this has been a great place to live. The price point for the value is unbeatable and I get home as fast as I can from work to sit back and watch the sun set over the water- it’s the best !

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The apartments are filled with friendly residents! The location is the best part because the beach is right there! beautiful views from the balcony as well !

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It's been great so far and the personal is very attentive at least that had been my exclusive. With all the new facelifts they have been making it makes it worth living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The place is really nice and has much improved since my last visit. Keep up the great work. Great place to live and prime location. Would refer to anyone.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This a great place to live, it is close to everything. We are 4 blocks to the beach. We can walk to different places like restaurants, sports bars, discotheque and any kind of clubs.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great all around service and wonderful people working for Overlook. They are there to help in every situation . All I can say is from management down to the workers are just truly wonderful

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Been here close to 7 years now and really like my apartment, management and maintenance crew. They are continuously approving the building. I also like my neighbors.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love all of the updates in the South tower! The hallways are being given facelifts with new paint and lighting-and we now have our own fitness center!