This a great place to live, it is close to everything. We are 4 blocks to the beach. We can walk to different places like restaurants, sports bars, discotheque and any kind of clubs.

Great all around service and wonderful people working for Overlook. They are there to help in every situation . All I can say is from management down to the workers are just truly wonderful

Been here close to 7 years now and really like my apartment, management and maintenance crew. They are continuously approving the building. I also like my neighbors.

Love all of the updates in the South tower! The hallways are being given facelifts with new paint and lighting-and we now have our own fitness center!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The location is ideal for anyone who loves to fish or going to the beach. The staff here is amazing, maintenance is punctual and proficient, and again so close to the beach!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living at this complex! View of river is amazing, maintenance is always proficient and punctual, and the office staff is very friendly!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have only been here for a couple weeks but so far I love it here! The location is ideal. The views are amazing. Great amenities. And so far all the residents I have met have been very friendly!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I LOVE everything about living here except for the bugs and when the resident animals have accidents in the elevators. I love the cost, view, and the location. The staff and community neighbors are pretty awesome as well.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have lived at The Overlook for about 2 yrs. now and so far it has been a great experience. It is conveniently located and like the fact that i have the water close by. Also Dealing with the staff has been great as well i couldn't ask for better service.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

My experience this far has been great. I can’t wait to go enjoy some down time in the new lobby. It’s absolutely beautiful. Everyone is friendly and I love the amenities snd staff. Being so close to the beach never hurts either!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I moved here from Texas and it has been such a great place to live. Stephanie was a great help and all the staff have been just a pleasure to work with.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The location is great lots of close restaurants close to the beach. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. They are constantly making improvements.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I absolutely love the place, I just moved in on Monday abs Kimi was such a great help for the move in process. We have an amazing view facing the river, couldn’t ask for more

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We moved from Philadelphia and Kimmy was so helpful throughout the entire process! We absolutely love our new home, area, and all the people and staff here!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I really love living here the best thing of all is the location, the staff is very nice, very good neighbors and you have many close places to enjoy.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excelente Community I really enjoy live here, Great place to pet lovers. The staff is really nice, The location is perfect you are just 10 min walking to the beach.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I Loveeee this place, the view is the best! Great staff! I love that the staff keeps it looking nice and clean outside and inside the property! Hope to stay here for a long time:)

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Just renewed my lease for another year. Loving these apartments still. Such a great view from the pool and a short walk to the beach. My neighbors are all awesome & so are the ladies at the office.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are making some good improvements, office staff is very helpful, neighbors are quiet, very convenient location, traffic is a little loud.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Its beutiful quiet at night awsaume an friendly staff friendly residents great atmosphere the grounds are kept up beutifully the maintenance crew members are extremely nice an friendly if u have an issue with in min they send maintenance up an its taking care of im truly blessed an so happy to be living here!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Friendly staff that are prompt and caring. Great views of either the Halifax or the ocean. Giant breed dog friendly which is few and far between!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live, safe complex, great amenities, helpful and friendly office staff. The noise can be bad on the road side but the views make up for it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Definitely a great place to live...really love it there...the ambience is great... the sunsets are amazing...would not have it any other way...

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The ladies in the office are all super nice and very helpful. All of the renovations look fantastic! Cant beat the view of the sunset over the river from my balcony.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook is fantastic, central location and friendly staff. I don't participate much in events, but there's always something going on! Love the pool and and the lobby remodeling is coming along quite well!!