I love where I live and the community but the maintenance can be a pain sometime! Other than that the amenities are amazing and the safety is important.

I would like a more up to date unit but the location and value for money you can’t beat. I plan on staying here for quite a while. Staff is incredibly friendly, which is also a bonus.

We love our gorgeous view from our balcony and can't imagine living anywhere else in Daytona Beach. The apartment is newly renovated and the building amenities are top notch.

I have really enjoyed my time at The Overlook! The apartment & all the amenities are well cared for & the staff has been great with carrying out the day to day operations in keeping everything well maintained, with the exception of pest control.

The Apartment Homes are beautiful. The lobby is clean and stylish. The rent is affordable and the management professional. If you want to unwind at the end of your day with a glass of wine on your balcony, watching the Sun setting over the River and Ocean, then I highly recommend living here. It's the best of Florida.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This process moving from Orlando to Daytona has been a godsend due to awesome work from the employees of the Overlook at Daytona. Thank you all and especially to Kimi.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great to see the updates happening around the community. I enjoy the gym that's complete in the S tower now-super convenient and available 24/7.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Cleanliness of the apartment, hall ways, parking lot and scalatore is important as well as the friendliness of the staff. Living in a place that have both is a great experience.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Everything about living here has just been easy..the staff is friendly..and the community great! We just renewed our lease early and didnt even consider the possibility of looking for another place I truly love it here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Everything about our experience here so far has been great. The leasing staff are friendly and kind, the workers are polite and efficient, the other residents are friendly and helpful. My apartment is clean and there is no noise from the neighboring apartments at all. I love my kitchen, balcony, and bathtub! King sized bed fits nicely into our bedroom, but moving large furniture in can be tricky. Bring lots of help!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Very nice people here. The view here is amazing. The location is awesome, very close to downtown Daytona and fairly close to the beach. Good size for the price we pay.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Every one that works here has been so helpful and kind. They moved us in very quickly and it was a smooth process. The community that lives here has also been very kind. The apartment is beautiful and we love the view and location!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved in and it's been an overall pleasant experience, aside from a couple of small hiccups. The apartment is very nice. The price is affordable, and they seem to go the extra mile to help,

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Been here for about 7 years now and the management, maintenance and neighbors have been great! Really like the improvements of the building including security of the mailroom and laundry room with the electronic key entry.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I've been here for 3 years. It has its ups and downs. But, they are always improving things for the better. I love waking up to my water front view and being able to walk my dog in the clean patches of grass that is provided

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Building is kept clean, it’s quiet and peaceful. Maintenance can be a pain sometimes but all around very great! Love the new gym in the south building!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Super awesome apartments and even better staff! Close to the beach and the river! Beautiful views from every angle! Definitely a place to live!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

My experience with The Overlook in Daytona has been an awesome one. The staff is the best around, including our maintenance staff. They are always friendly and quick to handle any issues that I have had. I highly recommend The Overlook to anyone looking for a new community.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff is very attentive and courteous anytime needed! Keeping everything updated while maintaining the rest of the property, pet friendly helps too!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. It is mostly quiet. The ladies in the office are AWESOME and are always willing to help. The other staff are friendly as well and always say "Hi". My only complaints are the windows need updated and other residents need to clean up after their pets. Its gross and makes the property smell bad and if your animal has an accident in the garage or on the sidewalk CLEAN IT UP.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live,the staffs upkeep of the facility is top notch. It has been a great experience to live in this facility. The new fitness area came together very well.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved in and love it. Stephanie was just great helping us from day 1. Very professional young lady...very personable. She made us feel welcomed and comfortable.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Very good. Location is perfect and the place is clean so far. Nice amenities and people who work on the property. Security on doors seems to be good

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is a very clean facility, everything is kept up well and always clean and smelling good. I love the amenities and the location! Best apartments in Daytona Beach, FL!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Nice view of the beach and from my room. Enjoy the area being able to walk to beach and is enjoyable place. Overcome sounds of bikes cause it’s gonna get annoying if not