Friendly staff that are prompt and caring. Great views of either the Halifax or the ocean. Giant breed dog friendly which is few and far between!

Great place to live, safe complex, great amenities, helpful and friendly office staff. The noise can be bad on the road side but the views make up for it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Definitely a great place to live...really love it there...the ambience is great... the sunsets are amazing...would not have it any other way...

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The ladies in the office are all super nice and very helpful. All of the renovations look fantastic! Cant beat the view of the sunset over the river from my balcony.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook is fantastic, central location and friendly staff. I don't participate much in events, but there's always something going on! Love the pool and and the lobby remodeling is coming along quite well!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Just got moved in and so far, we love it! Location is wonderful, we have an amazing view and for the right price. Hoping for continued satisfaction! :)

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved in, they were on time with everything. Really helpful whenever we have concerns about anything. Everyone who works here is friendly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love it so far that we’ve been here! Very quiet. Nice employees also very clean inside and out! We look forward to being here for a longer time.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The best apt ever :) ... Clean... At the office everybody very nice... The rooms enough big... Balcony... Pool... Kitchen is nice looks new.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is my first week and I'm loving my apartment & location. Stephanie has been amazingly helpful with my moving experience. Much appreciation!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The close proximity to the events on Main St and the band shell is great. The upgrades to the lobby area are nice. It'll be great to see the finished product.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here. The community is great and food is near by which is a plus!! Parking is really reliable and the pool is always clean so you can dive right in whenever you want !

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I am fortunate to have nice neighbors. I've found when needed responsive requests for maintenance and friendly leasing agents. Overall pleased

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have lived here since November and love my apartment and location. Looking forward to more years here. Staff is always helpful when needed

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here it has been amazing ! No complaints at all...the syaff is friendly and everyone is always helpful and understanding..could not ask for a better place to live

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook has been really nice. Everyone is kind and they really do try to work with you and help out. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Daytona.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Daytona at Overlook is an Nice community, it’s close to entertainment. However because of the location it’s a bit noisy. I recommend Double pane windows.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Staff is AMAZING. Location to the Ocean and all Daytona Beach Area has to offer is GREAT. A person could live here and walk everywhere they need, if wanted.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I went through a serious illness and this office staff treated me with so much kindness. There is no place I would rather live than here. I'm happy to call the Overlook at Daytona home.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love my apartment! The staff is all very friendly. Everything has very easy access to me as a resident. One of my favorite things is the good water pressure!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the view. The process to rent was easy. I feel safe here. Although l am learning the do's and don't s everyone has been friendly and helpful. Anything not working for needs have been addressed promptly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

You have to accept what we answer not put pressure on the renters. We should be able to put as many characters as we feel is appropriate. Not by TELLING us 140 characters minimum. Apart from that I am quite happy living here in The Overlook apts.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love it here. Everyone has been great and very helpful. The property is kept up beautifully. I love the view from my balcony. And I love everything

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephanie was wonderful upon our first visit ans viewing. She was very helpful when we came to move in and she has continued to be very wonderful. There have been a few issues, maintenance was up here yesterday however he wasn't very helpful for our main issue. Hopefully which will be resolved soon. It is still our first week here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the close proximity of A1A from The Overlook! From my balcony I can see the Slingshot, the Hilton, and fireworks in the summer! Great!