The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Very quiet and spacey apartment. The lobby is beautiful and the staff is helpful and friendly. I love the location and the accessibility the apartment provides when it comes to being within 15 min drive time to all the stores I frequent. Not to mention being close to the beach if I desire to go (after the pandemic is settled). Overall I have no regrets.
I’m just moving to this apartments and I like it ! The location is so comfortable! The gym is good! The staff is polite! Also, the swimming pool with the view to the river. Sometimes is noisy on the street because of the cars , but that ok
Staff is very attentive and quick to provide service. Always a pleasure to interact with. Common areas always maintained and clean. So close to bars.
Can’t get enough of the upgraded fitness center and secure mail room with lockers for packages! The staff is always extremely friendly and diligent with responding!
Spectacular staff and beautiful property with plenty of amenities, perks, and more! Walking distance of the Beach, the boat launch, and several Daytona attractions!
Lovely views and easy access to all things A1A. Upgraded laundry facilities, fitness center and common areas. Garage parking available with secured access.
Overall pretty decent. They nit pick about certain things but just follow the rules and all will be dandy. Maintenance is quick. Office staff is nice. Parking is ridiculous. But the apartment is clean and we never hear neighbors!!!
Living is awesome. The office staff is always willing to help. Especially Kimmy. The neighborhood is in a very convenient place. 8 minutes away from my job and like 5 minutes away from the beach.
The application and move in process was excellent. The staff was very pleasant, professional and welcoming. All questions were answered and any issues were immediately remedied.
We have the friendliest folks in the 100 building. The staff is courteous, communicative and nice! Great Community! Great Views! In the kitchen only: If you don’t want to be fending off little friends in the kitchen, this place isn’t for you. My guess is that when the kitchen cabinets were installed the installers left “open wall” behind them. When we moved in our kitchen had quite a few unwanted friends in it. The were in the stove structure and the fringe structure....Been here three months now, sealed every gap, crack, spot check everything daily, see one kill one, it’s a job for sure. We also added the pest deterring units that plug in the wall. They seem to be helping but not stopping them completely. You don’t think about those things when looking for an apartment. You’re welcome 😊 Aside from that issue, we love it here and we are so very thankful to have a roof over our heads! Can’t say enough about the people here, They are incredibly wonderful 😁