The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

I have enjoyed living here. The staff in the office (Stephanie and Kimmi) are fantastic. I’ve had a couple problems with my trash disposal but they’ve been taken care of quickly.
I love living here at The Overlook @ Daytona. I’m close to the beach, have an amazing view of the Halifax River. It’s a pet friendly environment. I love my neighbors!
I love it here. The apartment homes are up dated and modern. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I feel very secure and safe living here.
We have been living here a little over a year and we enjoy it so far. The view is unbeatable and so are the prices. The office staff is also very friendly.
I've been with The Overlook for a year. I really like it here. The staff is always friendly and always always smiling. When the is a issue or concern I never have wait, I completed immediately.
Apartment is good so far. I love the view between the water. The apartment keep update what we needing. And I love the manger she doing great!!!
The Overlook is well maintained, and the staff is east to deal with. The location is perfect and the building is fairly quiet for a downtown location. The pool is in the perfect spot to get a great tan and the water is always clean, the pool maintenance man, Jeff is always keeping it well maintained.
This is the second time I’ve live at the Overlook. The location is very convenient for those that work in the service industry, and the view of the river is beautiful.
Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.
Decent space for the price. Love the pool and the proximity to the beach and river. Laundry facilities in each building, and underground parking.